Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II - Playground 8, Letīs go on then...
minque
post Mar 11 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

The new one.

Linky to the previous thread

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aifïŋ―iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Mar 11 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Ian, back at camp

An intense burst of light a few feet in front of him caused Ian to puase and allow his eyes to adjust to the light. In the magical light, his vampirism was much more dramatic than it had been when he'd left. Ian's eyes were now almost completely white, his face was hagard and exhausted, he appeared to be much older than he really was.

He held his right arm straight with his left, the shoulder continued to slowly bleed, and the formerly pristine white leather was now crimson with his blood. In the back of his mind Ian recognized that he had returned to the camp and reunited with the group.

In his dazed state he couldn't begin to try speaking, he was completely detached from everything. All that was driving him was a primal instinct to survive, and the vampire slowly approached the group, stopping a few feet away.
All he could give was a indistinct nod, and indicate the direction the werewolves' howls were coming from...... then he was able to give a single message telepathically. "The werewolves are following me here........."
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Mar 12 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

Patholos, at the camp

Patholos smiled at Flogir, and laughed quietly to himself. They will not think you sane if you play tricks with them, he thought to himself. He laughed again. All of the sudden, Patholos felt a strange force he had not felt in a month. He turned to the bushes and laughed. There standing in the bushes was a vampire, with the Prophet's former mentor's strain of the disease.

"You!" he yelled at Ian, "What have you brought here? Where is the vampire that bit you? Quickly, speak, I have much need to find the vampire that bit you!" Patholos' skin showed strain and signs of being flustered.
He drew his dagger and pulled the knife across his palm, the blade, with the blood of Patholos on it, began to glow green.

"Before you pass out, vampire, come over here and feed..., my blood is immune to your curse...."

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 12 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

Flint looked at the vampire who'd appeared out of the bushes.
,,Ian?" He asked in a whisper. The wolves howled again.
,,Ah crap, you're a vampire now. And you brought the whole pack of wolves with you. Why can't we ever get some peace around here? Crap, crap and double crap." The Breton complained, louder.

He then saw Patholos' reaction to Ian.
,,Eww, now that's just gross. I think I prefer to tangle with a bunch of wolves rather than watch that."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Mar 12 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

OCC: By "them" Ian is refering to the agents he recruited to help against the Silhoute

Ian

Being among people again allowed Ian to take over again, for the moment. "The vampire who gave me vampirism? He's probably in Bruma by now with the rest of them."

When the Dunmer offered to allow him to drink the blood on a dagger, Ian didn't refuse. "All right, I'd rather be useful in this fight than unconscious and leaving the fighting to you." Then recalling that Flint might have use for his glass armor, Ian reached into his satchel, which was now torn and soaked with blood from his fall, and retrieved his black glass pieces; offering them to the Breton.

The Sage

As expected, Ian arrived shortly, but his apparent infection of Porphyric Hemophilia caused her to arc an eyebrow. Knowing him he'd become diseased on purpose, but there wasn't anytime to question anyone's motivations right now.

The Sage watched the treeline, aiming to spot the wolves before they could take them by surprise.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Mar 12 2007, 06:00 PM
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 12 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

Telina, running for her life biggrin.gif

Telina looked at the vampires, before trying with one of her usual witty comebacks..."so, eh, um...I anyone hungry"? she smiled at her comment before realising that asking ten big vampires if they are hungry, when you are a bit drained, isn't the best thing to do...especially not when you are the only thing that is edible.

"OH Bugger" she yelled, before wrenching open the door, running full pelt in the general direction of away.

After running for a time, she realized that she was heading towards a camp, and next thing she knew she colloded with a person letting out a large "OUFF" as she fell to the ground her breath knocked out.

She loked blurrilly at the person she had run into..."Flint"? she asked.

Amrita stalking!!!!

Amrita observed as her aunts no good sister ran for her life away from the vampire cave she knew about. To think the the oh so great Telina Delvanni, running for her life away from some illusionary vampires she had placed out many years ago made her give away an unvouluntary giggle 'wait where did that come from'? she asked herself.

She snuck closer to the camp, intent on trying to listen o some of the conversations that would erupt.

OOC: Yes it was actually Telina who placed the vampires in that cave many many years ago. She was always rather protective of her closest items (the cave happens to be the resting place of her own personal cookbook biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ) of course, she has forgotten about the entire thing, that is why she ran for her life. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Tellie: Mar 12 2007, 07:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Mar 12 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #7

Master
Group Icon

Karn, also stalking

Karn had watched silently as Ian had appeared, and then when some Dunmer maiden, mage by the looks of her, showed up. How many more are going to join this group before Veric chooses to act? He mused, maybe an entire army......

He noticed a very faint rustling just a few feet from his tree. Whatever it is has to be very skilled to be so quiet at this distance..... Karn dropped from the branch he'd been sitting on for the last few hours, and landed with a dull thud on the ground.

The ninja searched the brush for what was skulking about.......

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Mar 12 2007, 08:00 PM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Mar 12 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #8

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

Rann woke up groggily, due to the loudest 'Oh Bugger' he had ever heard.

"Who the hamster is shouting?" he asked as he stood slowly. "'Cause it was hamster cave rude." The narcotic effect of the potion had apparently worn off. He was only hearing sounds now.

He then realized that his unnatural fatigue was gone. Sure, he was tired, but that was merely because he just woke up, not because of the use of his newfound gift. Or was it a curse? He hadn't decided.

"Who are these people?" he asked, referring to the dunmer woman and the almost-dunmer man. The latter made him wonder if 'people' had been the proper word choice.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 12 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, knocked down.

Flint fell to the ground with a loud ,,Ouff!"
Down there, he wobbled his head for a bit, trying to shake out the dizzyness.
,,What, who........Telina?"

Once the Breton had recognized the woman, he jumped back onto his feet and brushed the dirt from his clothes.
,,Guess you're out here as well? Must be the time of the year or something that makes everyone go here. Nice to see ya. Looks like time hasn't been as nasty to you as it has been to me." He quipped with a small grin.
,,Look at me. I'm old, and it feels great!" He shouted, arms spread wide, completely forgetting about the danger he'd been complaining about just a moment earlier.

His face fell when he remembered.
,,Ah crap, I just loudly gave away our position to any baddie lurking about. Is the job of village idiot still open?" He grumbled, drawing his blades.
,,Speaking about baddies, why were you in such a hurry, lady Delvanni?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Mar 12 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #10

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

Despite the fact that his question went ignored, Flint answered half his question.

Telina....Miss Delvanni...she's the umbrella seller my dad is in love with after twenty years.

He didn't say a word about that fact, which contradicted his entire personality. He would go another route.

"Telina Delvanni..." he said as if he were in deep thought, "Where have I heard that name?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 12 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Mar 12 2007, 08:22 PM) *

Flint Ironwood, knocked down.

Flint fell to the ground with a loud ,,Ouff!"
Down there, he wobbled his head for a bit, trying to shake out the dizzyness.
,,What, who........Telina?"

Once the Breton had recognized the woman, he jumped back onto his feet and brushed the dirt from his clothes.
,,Guess you're out here as well? Must be the time of the year or something that makes everyone go here. Nice to see ya. Looks like time hasn't been as nasty to you as it has been to me." He quipped with a small grin.
,,Look at me. I'm old, and it feels great!" He shouted, arms spread wide, completely forgetting about the danger he'd been complaining about just a moment earlier.

His face fell when he remembered.
,,Ah crap, I just loudly gave away our position to any baddie lurking about. Is the job of village idiot still open?" He grumbled, drawing his blades.
,,Speaking about baddies, why were you in such a hurry, lady Delvanni?"

Telina, smiling...thinking...slapping head.

Telina smiled fondly at Flint...she had always liked his humor. "You old..hah, I'm almost starting to feel the effects of age myself, guess it's soon time for us two to retire eh"? she asked with a cheeky grin.

But as for why I'm here...well I was searching for that evil umbrella seller of a sister of mine, when I entered a cave, filled with vampires, so naturally, with me being both tired and incredibly lazy these days thank you very much...I ran for it".

And then she started thinking and mumbling for herself..."Wait a moment...cave...vampires...extremely classy unusual wards...dozens of traps...that sounds...familiar". She pondered some more. "Hey wait a minute...I made that cave to protect my boo...eh...sword, and I ran like a little girl...GAH!!! I ran away from a couple of illusions...damn I need a drink".

She looked hopefully at Flint hoping that he caught the hint..."I'm sorry Flint, looks like the local...no wait worldwide job of village idiot should go to me" she said embarrassingly.

And then she remembered hearing someone else asking about her name. "Telina Delvanni? you may have heard it from one of these blokes here, as I used to hang around them quite some years back" she answered the strangers question.

This post has been edited by Tellie: Mar 12 2007, 09:11 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 12 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #12

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Satyana

Telina? Why Iīve heard of that woman....she ...she did something to my mother, but? I donīt remember...But what???? Rannīs father..in love with that woman???? Oh no it just canīt be true.....why do I feel so bad....I īmust not let anyone notice what Iīm thinking....must keep a low profile until I know if this is bad news... Hopefully Rann is thinking about something else and donīt "hear" what Iīm thinking..

Satyana just sat still with an empty face....but inside her it was chaos, she had a very bad premonition....something was wrong here

Serene, waking up

She was indeed surprised to see Telina again....so she rose to her feet and went to her

"Now now, is this a surprise....what brings you here?" she asked, not knowing how to proceed...

What the h*** is she doing here? I wonder....this is not good.., that sister of hers is bound to be here...somewhere

Serene looked at Ran and Satyana..worried. She noticed the blank face of her granddaugter and sensed her thoughts..

Oh my..she knows more than she should do!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aifïŋ―iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 12 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Mar 12 2007, 09:12 PM) *

Satyana

Telina? Why Iīve heard of that woman....she ...she did something to my mother, but? I donīt remember...But what???? Rannīs father..in love with that woman???? Oh no it just canīt be true.....why do I feel so bad....I īmust not let anyone notice what Iīm thinking....must keep a low profile until I know if this is bad news... Hopefully Rann is thinking about something else and donīt "hear" what Iīm thinking..

Satyana just sat still with an empty face....but inside her it was chaos, she had a very bad premonition....something was wrong here

Serene, waking up

She was indeed surprised to see Telina again....so she rose to her feet and went to her

"Now now, is this a surprise....what brings you here?" she asked, not knowing how to proceed...

What the h*** is she doing here? I wonder....this is not good.., that sister of hers is bound to be here...somewhere

Serene looked at Ran and Satyana..worried. She noticed the blank face of her granddaugter and sensed her thoughts..

Oh my..she knows more than she should do!

Telina, still grumbling about ruining her image as the girl wo never do wrong

"Ah Serene, it's a pleasure to see you again my friend", she said, forcing up a smile

If I hear one word about me making a fool of myself just moments ago, I'll turn you into a slice of cheese and feed you to the next bird we come across, she said mentally to Serene, she was still the only one whose comments could make Telina go insane.

"Now as I said, I was searching for a certain sister of mine, to give her a good pounding...but I trained her...she's too damn good...she knows about all of my tricks...but then again, it's nice to be around friends again...and we all know that where I am...trouble follows,...so maybe she'll pop up", she said grimly.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Mar 12 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #14

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

Rann interrupted the reunion of Serene and Telina. "You know, I don't think I heard your name from anyone here. Wait - I remember now..."

Unfortunately, he couldn't deny his big mouth or hot head for long.

"I heard in a brothel." he finished with all the rudeness he could muster just before spitting on the ground.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 12 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #15

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tellie @ Mar 12 2007, 09:17 PM) *

Telina, still grumbling about ruining her image as the girl wo never do wrong

"Ah Serene, it's a pleasure to see you again my friend", she said, forcing up a smile

If I hear one word about me making a fool of myself just moments ago, I'll turn you into a slice of cheese and feed you to the next bird we come across, she said mentally to Serene, she was still the only one whose comments could make Telina go insane.

"Now as I said, I was searching for a certain sister of mine, to give her a good pounding...but I trained her...she's too damn good...she knows about all of my tricks...but then again, it's nice to be around friends again...and we all know that where I am...trouble follows,...so maybe she'll pop up", she said grimly.

Serene

Iīll turn you into charcoal before you even make one move with that little pretty hand of yours...and yes sweetie you made a complete fool of yourself, but it was amusing...mind you it was amusing

Serene nodded, witha calm expression on her face, but her eyes had turned considerably darker.Those who really knew her would considerthat as a dangerous sign.

"Letīs hope your sister knows whatīs best for her, and you for all that i matters, and donīt turn up" There will be absolutely no mercy from me" she added coldly

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 12 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Mar 12 2007, 09:30 PM) *

Rann

Rann interrupted the reunion of Serene and Telina. "You know, I don't think I heard your name from anyone here. Wait - I remember now..."

Unfortunately, he couldn't deny his big mouth or hot head for long.

"I heard in a brothel." he finished with all the rudeness he could muster just before spitting on the ground.

Telina, observing

Telina was almost taken aback by this statement...almost, instead she tried do do a quick scan to find out where the agressive feelings came from...Ah of course, he is Rahvins son is he, that explains it, she thought to herself.

Looking him straight in the eye (rather unnerving for the one being stared at), she raised an eyebrow. "Indeed", was all she said, before sneering at him.

"Watch your tongue young one, I have no need for such comments, and your vocabulary does not impress me either" she said coldly at him.

Serene

Iīll turn you into charcoal before you even make one move with that little pretty hand of yours...and yes sweetie you made a complete fool of yourself, but it was amusing...mind you it was amusing

Serene nodded, witha calm expression on her face, but her eyes had turned considerably darker.Those who really knew her would considerthat as a dangerous sign.

"Letīs hope your sister knows whatīs best for her, and you for all that i matters, and donīt turn up" There will be absolutely no mercy from me" she added coldly

Haha very funny very funny...like you could beat me, rusty as you are getting in your old age, Telina said mentally fuming to herself...Serene always managed to get her temper up...and she disliked it.

"Yes...I agree with you there Serene, that mother of mine is going to be begging for death when I'm finished with her, all I can say is that it is going to be a slow painful one", here she zoomed out for a little imagining cruel and torturing ways to kill her evil sister.

Amrita getting impressed.

She felt the man following her...so he has heard me has he, well well, finally a challenge, she thought to herself.

Becoming one with the shadows, she stopped, waiting.

OOC: Becoming one with the shadows is for your information, dissolving her body into coulorless gas/spirit...thing, it's a bit difficult to explain, but long story short, she cant be seen, nor can she be harmed or harm someone else. ( she have to be in the shadows to do this)

This post has been edited by Tellie: Mar 12 2007, 09:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 12 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

Flint shook his head and impatiently tapped on the ground with a foot.
,,Just like the old days. Within a single moment after meeting, we already have several conflicts brewing. Brilliant. Mind if I remind you of the pack of werewolves, the army of goblins and orcs, not to forget that sneaky duplicating assassin who's been bugging us at every step?" He said with a stern expression.

,,Rann, say and think what you like, but trust me when I say you don't want to anger any of the women here. They can torch you as simple as I can jump over a mountain. Actually, it is simplier for them to torch you than it is for me to jump. Just a bit of advice. Oh yeah, and they're all telepaths."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Mar 12 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #18

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

Rann just stood there, matching Telina's glare. Inwardly, it was a difficult thing, but he didn't show it.

"Mind your own business, Flint." he said, not averting his eyes from Telina's.

"I'll say what I damn well please." he said to Telina then, emphasizing the curse word for further rebellion.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 12 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Mar 12 2007, 09:43 PM) *

Flint Ironwood.

Flint shook his head and impatiently tapped on the ground with a foot.
,,Just like the old days. Within a single moment after meeting, we already have several conflicts brewing. Brilliant. Mind if I remind you of the pack of werewolves, the army of goblins and orcs, not to forget that sneaky duplicating assassin who's been bugging us at every step?" He said with a stern expression.

,,Rann, say and think what you like, but trust me when I say you don't want to anger any of the women here. They can torch you as simple as I can jump over a mountain. Actually, it is simplier for them to torch you than it is for me to jump. Just a bit of advice. Oh yeah, and they're all telepaths."

Telina, grumbling again

"DAMN YOU FLINT!!! YOU JUST RUINED A GOOD MOMENT OF CRUEL IMAGINATION INVOLVING MY SISTER AND SEVERAL TORTUR DEVICES", she yelled at him, before grumbling incoherent words like: " wise boat...spoil my fun...always on the edge...getting senile on his old days" biggrin.gif

Rann

Rann just stood there, matching Telina's glare. Inwardly, it was a difficult thing, but he didn't show it.

"Mind your own business, Flint." he said, not averting his eyes from Telina's.

"I'll say what I damn well please." he said to Telina then, emphasizing the curse word for further rebellion.

"Very well, she sighed, shaking her head...I really dont have time for misunderstood emotional barely out of their teens right now, so will you please shut the hell up before I get a headache and zap something", she snapped...she was really getting into a mood now.

This post has been edited by Tellie: Mar 12 2007, 09:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 12 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

Flint shrugged and walked to the edge of the camp.
,,Whatever you say. Have fun yelling at each other and enjoy your competition of who can make the worst threats." He thought inwardly, fully aware that his thoughts were no longer private.
,,Bah, my wife is ten times scarier than they are, and she can't even cast the most mundane spell."

He cast a detection spell and scanned the area. He was not going to let himself be surprised by that pack of wolves, or the goblin army, or the duplicating assassin or whatever else might be out there.

(I assume that Amrita's spell also makes her invisible for detection spells?)

Semir Grey, Imperial City harbour.

They'd been waiting for hours now, with nothing to see. Semir had sent a few of his men into the city to investigate and their report had only confirmed what he already knew. The city had been abandoned.
,,Bloody cowards. The citizens and that invading army, they're all bloody cowards. I wish I could take the battle to them. The army, not the citizens."
As he stood on deck, brooding over his fate, he was approached by one of the sailors who'd been sent to the Imperial City earlier.

,,Sir. The crew and I have been thinking. We came past the mage building and we got a small idea for several.......modifications." He began. Semir grinned as he looked at the Redguard.
,,Let me guess, birdie. Does it involve lots of soulgems, an altar, Sparky the amateur mage and several carpets?" He asked the man whose usual job was to sit on top of the mast and look out for trouble.
Birdie grinned as well.
,,Operation Flying Dutchman is about to commence, sir."
,,Take every man and woman we can spare with you. I want to see if that mad dream of Sparky and you can actually be turned into reality." Semir ordered and returned to his brooding.

(Three guesses what Operation Flying Dutchman does. biggrin.gif )

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:52 PM