Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need some help. Silencing unarmed strikes.
Sakiri
post Sep 27 2019, 10:07 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Is there anything I can do in CK to make unarmed attacks silent? Like how daggers are. It has to have it's own properties, as it's assigned a sneak multiplier (x2), and there's a fortify effect.

I want to make my sneak attacks with fists silent. I'm playing an assassin punchcat with Vokrii and its a lot of fun, put I'm a little tired of alerting the guy in the room two walls over every time I put someone in a sleeper hold.

Any idea where to look? I don't mind doing it myself, just looking for where to start.

--------------------
And in the fury of this darkest hour
We will be your light
You've asked me for my sacrifice
And I am Winterborn
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Sakiri
post Sep 28 2019, 02:40 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

It could be, and I'm sure there's something that does that(sure I've seen unarmed mods adding special invisible weapons to use) but I'm using Vokrii(EnaiSialon perk mod) that has a branch of the Light Armor tree that gives bonuses to unarmed damage and the like, so I've been perking it. I hit like a truck, outside sneak attacks(think they're only doing base damage x2 for sneak attacks because my punches hit harder than my sneak attacks) but they're not silent.

I might just give up on the idea too, which would be disappointing but it is what it is.

--------------------
And in the fury of this darkest hour
We will be your light
You've asked me for my sacrifice
And I am Winterborn
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:11 PM