Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elder Scrolls Characters: Show yours off here!, The story, the weapons, the personalities, the lifestyle!
Lopov
post Feb 11 2013, 07:47 PM
Post #61

Master
Group Icon

I enjoyed reading about Mycharonna, Renee, her backstory is a little sad, especially after her husband died. And her appearance suits her personality very well.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 11 2013, 08:04 PM
Post #62

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 11 2013, 01:47 PM) *

I enjoyed reading about Mycharonna, Renee, her backstory is a little sad, especially after her husband died. And her appearance suits her personality very well.

...and I enjoyed reading about Chamany; looking forward to some tales about him.

Mycharonna is a rather sad person for me to be with, kinda like Ann Thraxx (another char. of mine, but she's in Oblivion instead of Skyrim). But unlike Ann, Mycharonna has more of a will and means to combat her own demons, wheras Ann is only tortured by hers. But Mycharonna doesn't have the equivalent of Haldol or Thorazine or our modern meds, so she "combats her demons" by trying to mess with other people's psyches. IF she doesn't like them, that is.

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Feb 11 2013, 08:07 PM
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Feb 12 2013, 06:32 PM
Post #63

Ancient
Group Icon

IPB Image

Here we go, errbody! It's Kayla!!

The only way I could get a shot of her face was if I sent her to the face sculptor. She originally had a braid, but I cut her hair short because it is more practical for her XD the things she fights are pretty grabby. She has a scar on her left cheek from improper healing, but she is still a stone-cold fox! XD

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 12 2013, 06:57 PM
Post #64

Ancient
Group Icon

Kayla is hot! Am I guessing right from her golden skin that she is a high elf? I like scars on my characters, they add flavor to their appearance.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Feb 12 2013, 06:58 PM
Post #65

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Feb 12 2013, 06:32 PM) *

IPB Image

The only way I could get a shot of her face was if I sent her to the face sculptor. She originally had a braid, but I cut her hair short because it is more practical for her XD the things she fights are pretty grabby. She has a scar on her left cheek from improper healing, but she is still a stone-cold fox! XD

Woah!

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Feb 12 2013, 06:59 PM
Post #66

Ancient
Group Icon

She sure is a High Elf :] I was making her and going "Wow... she's gorgeous" lol

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 12 2013, 07:49 PM
Post #67

Ancient
Group Icon

IPB Image

Maxical

Full Name: Ma'Thjizzrini Qa (now S'Thjizzrini Qa, since she is no longer a virgin)

Nicknames/Aliases: Maxical

Sex: Female

Religion: Any god or Daedric Lord she thinks will listen when trouble hits - which ever ones name pops into her head at the time.

Race: Khajiit

Age: Turned 21 the same year Uriel Septim was assassinated.

Day of Birth: Unknown to her* Maxical was born 3rd Era 412, the 27th of Last Seed. When she was found orphaned at age five the Legion guessed her age at 2 and listed the birthday given all beasts, making her new birthday 3rd Era 415, the 1st of Morning Star. This was the only birthday she knew till she turned 20 years old.

Birthsign: Unknown

Birthplace: Somewhere on the Septims Gate Pass - No man's land.

Occupation: Former Arena fighter, final rank achieved: Gladiator

Major Skills: Blade, stealth, picking locks, illusion

Minor Skills: Light armor

Maxical is small, but she is strong/agile/and athletic. She fights dirty, uses psychological warfare and anything she can get her hands on.

She trained under Alix Lencolia in Blade; the late Uriel Septim in strategic planning and espionage; and Sir Damien in espionage, infiltration, and stealth. She has worked with the Blades.

Unknown where it comes from, but she has The gift of the voice - untrained, so knows no thuums. (but her singing is known to be some form of torture to Daedra, vampires complain that their spleens nearly rupture when hearing her sing - and it hasnt been proven, but it is rumored her singing caused the spontaneous sterilization of the rats around the Arena.

** Maxical has a magic conduction disorder that causes 100% weakness to magic and almost the complete inability to heal. It also effects her ability to aim using ranged weapons or spells (therefore she must use area spells). It also causes all her conjures to be hostile.

While the healing side of her magic is blocked, the destruction side is intensified + unstable/volatile. (more likely to blow up a building accidentally killing all in it than kill the one enemy she was aiming at).

Gear: The Honor Blade of Chorrol, un-enchanted. A silver dagger, un-enchanted.

Glass Cuirass, Spell absorption greaves, Spell absorption amulet, spell reflection shield. Springheel Jack's boots.

2 dresses, 1 red striped shirt, (1 same type gray striped shirt for pajamas, it has matching socks and panties), 1 bathing suit. 1 ancient Dunmer ring with 100% resistance to magic (Aren family crest on it), the Jewel of the Rumare (swimming underwater), 2 rings to boost her healing magic. 1 joke ring that makes people giggle hanging on a gold chain, 1 amulet of spell absorption.

2 vials vampire juices, 2 healing potions + 10 chameleon scrolls for duplicating potions when needed.

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...fd988d6ec/l.jpg

Family: Adoptive Father and mother: Alix Lencolia and SJirra.

Birth mother: Shivani (deceased). Former slave of the Dunmer Stronghold of Hlormaren on the Bitter Coast of Vvardenfell. Shivani and her husband S'Vandra were both freed when a man claiming to be the Nerevarine cleared the Stronghold, freeing all the slaves.

Birth father: Shivani had an affair with Ormellius Goldwine, her boss. Shivanis husband S'Vandra (also deceased) is not Maxicals father.

Two best friends, Eyja and Nisaba (the Khajiit bandit by the bridge just north of Waters Edge).

Appearance: Pure white Khajiit of mixed race (Imperial and Khajiit). Red hair in ponytail, shorter than most Khajiit, (52 and weighing 100 pounds). Gray-green eyes depending on outfit. Small breasted/athletic build, keeps herself immaculately clean whenever possible. Does not like to smell like a cat.

Personality: A good natured prankster, nave, not the brightest candle in the sconce brains-wise. Very quick red-headed temper, but cools down just as quickly. She is frank on speaking what is on her mind, and not always diplomatically (spontaneous blurting). Loyal. Maxical tries to be good (but doesnt always succeed). She is not always on the right side of things, but believes strongly in whatever she does.

History: Mother Shivani and her husband SVandra were killed in a minotaur attack in County Skingrad when Maxical was age 5. Maxical has no memories of the attack or any moment of her life prior to it.

At that same time and vicinity, a centuries long feud had heated up and was raging between three ancient vampires (Greywyn Blenwyth, the necromancer Dagoth-Malan, and his cohort Movarth Piquine).

At the center of the feud was Amiela, a 137 year old vampire who had died a century ago (but the wars being fought over her continued on for possession of her soul). The soul was stolen and through necromancy was hidden inside 5 year old Maxical.

Maxical was dropped off at the Legion Office in the Imperial City, and later moved to an orphanage for the un-adoptable. Because of her tiny size and odd appearance, they labeled her Unknown albino beast, guessed her age to be 2 years old. Maxical spoke little Cyrodiilic, and because they couldnt understand her name (Ma'Thjizzrini Qa) they listed her name as Maxical.

4 years later Alix Lencolia and SJirra applied to adopt her. Before the paperwork went through, Fathis Aren came to the orphanage to chose a student for a scholarship at the Arcane. Maxical was chosen.

Before the adoption was finalized Dagoth-Malan came to the orphanage to kidnap young girls to farm and discovered the soul of Amiela was hidden inside Maxical.

Because of Maxicals pending adoption and the scholarship, people would notice if she disappeared. Malan instead planted a post-hypnotic command to come to him when she turned 20 (not knowing her age was wrong).

The adoption was approved. 5 years later Maxical started her scholarship at the Arcane. After nearly destroying it they pushed her out the door almost 6 years later. Due to the extraordinary damages she caused at the Arcane that Fathis Aren paid, (and out of schoolgirl crush/love for him) Maxical vowed her virginity to Fathis (but he never came for it). Oh, that didnt sound good, lol.

Unbeknownst to anyone at the time, Janus Hassildor had Fathis under a spell, which is why he wasnt going near Maxical. (since he had hopped on board everything that walked prior to that).

Everyone thought she was 17 years old, but Maxical actually turned 20 that year. She joined the Arena and married Gils (the Blue Team Gladiator) in a country ceremony. Because there were no witnesses it was not considered legal, but despite this Gils taught her the sacred Dunmer mysteries (breaking Dunmer law). Since her virginity was promised to Fathis, she remained a virgin.

Unbeknownst to anyone, Malan had used mind control on Gils to make him marry Maxical, wanting to steal Gils' sacred Dunmer mysteries that would be unlocked in marriage.

The day before war broke out Fathis married Maxical, invalidating her marriage to Gils. Then Fathis left her at the altar (and untouched). She had nowhere to go but back to Gils. They almost mated, but before the act could be completed Azura sealed Maxical to Gils, binding her to him for life.

Azura placed the binding seal on Maxicals tongue. (Azuras seal = moonsugar when her mate is present, an excruciating burning in his absence. Only an ancient vampires presence or the drinking of vampire juices interferes with the seal and stops the pain).

Dagoth-Malan started an uprising and the vampire war broke out the next day. Fathis was thought to be dead. (Malan has Fathis in his dungeon, Fathis is a vampire now). Gils did die, but not before Malan took his soul.

Malan erased Maxicals memory of Gils death, told her Gils abandoned her and defected with Captain Renault (who Malan actually killed).

After manipulating Maxical to a mentally weak state, Dagoth-Malan performed necromancy on Maxical to raise Amielas soul inside her - planned for Amiela to take over Maxicals body permanently. Through willpower Maxical was able to fight off Amiela from taking her body.

Malan impersonated Janus Hassildor (using illusion magic), kidnapped Maxical and used her virgin blood against Fathis to swear his soul over to Malan. Malan took his soul, Fathis is now a thrall. Malan then took Maxicals virginity.

Malan pretended to be a Dunmer Arbiter and held the power of that office over Maxical for her illegal marriage to Gils and illegal knowledge of the sacred Dunmer mysteries (to control her).

Malan also put his nature inside Maxical, pretending to make her his chosen. (also to control her) - continuing to try to get Amiela to take over Maxicals body.

With the help of Malan's nature, Maxical threatened to eliminate Amiela permanently. Scared of losing Amiela, Malan performed necromancy on Maxical while she slept and removed Amiela's soul permanently from her.

Maxical learned that her extraordinary Blade skills belonged to Amiela, not herself. She lost that ability with the soul. Maxical was left not knowing what parts of her personality had ever been her own (and which had been Amiela all along).

Since then Maxical has been alternately trying to kill Malan or hiding from him. Right now she is hiding from him.

This post has been edited by mALX: May 16 2013, 05:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Feb 12 2013, 07:59 PM
Post #68

Ancient
Group Icon

YAY MAXICAL!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Feb 12 2013, 11:21 PM
Post #69

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Feb 12 2013, 09:32 AM) *

IPB Image

She looks very cheerful laugh.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 12 2013, 11:30 PM
Post #70

Ancient
Group Icon

I don't know why I pictured Kayla looking like Nerussa from Weye in Oblivion, (but with red hair). Huh!

This post has been edited by mALX: Feb 12 2013, 11:47 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Feb 12 2013, 11:39 PM
Post #71

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Feb 12 2013, 04:21 PM) *

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Feb 12 2013, 09:32 AM) *

IPB Image

She looks very cheerful laugh.gif

WELL, it IS Kayla, lol

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Feb 12 2013, 11:45 PM
Post #72

Ancient
Group Icon

Her pissed look doesn't compare to Vokun's though rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 14 2013, 01:49 PM
Post #73

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Feb 12 2013, 05:39 PM) *

WELL, it IS Kayla, lol

I am realizing how Kayla looks like a sister to your profile pic. Same coloring, similar expression. Good job with that!

+Quote Post
Captain Hammer
post Feb 16 2013, 10:47 AM
Post #74

Knower
Group Icon

Sorry, but I'm doing machine upgrades right now, so Skyrim and Oblivion are now located only on my Steam account.

Name: Angus MacThurrin, Ysmir Strundu'ul, Dovahsebrom

Race: Breton (half-breed, Breton mother, Nord father)

Sign: Atronach (Skyrim, assume born during Sun's Dusk for story elements)

Home Country: Born in Cyrodiil, raised in Solitude, then Northpoint.

Faction and Rank or Guilds: Member Ex-Officio of the College of Winterhold. Member-Emeritus of the Companions. Rose through the ranks during respective crises, resigned positions with the selection of proper, more suited candidates. Associated with the Dawnguard. Student of the Masters of the Voice, the Greybeards of High Hrothgar.

Faction Description: Trained and served with distinction as both a mage and soldier-for-hire. Combined the training for good use when learning to hunt and kill vampires. Regularly and frequently spends time hunting down monsters and criminals for the Companions, finding and neutralizing magical anomalies created due to events involving the Collegium, as well as participating in regular extermination missions for the Dawnguard. These are side-jobs. Primary effort has been spent maintaining peace in Skyrim, suppressing the Civil War, and above all else, hunting down and eliminating Thalmor operatives in the province of Skyrim.

Class: Battle Mage

Class Description: Heavily armored, shielded, and armed, capable of using melee combat skills as well as proximity- and distance-based arcane attack. Favors extensive defensive load-out with a mentality of "Your rage is your own undoing."

Skills and talents: Heavy armor, One handed (sword), Block and Smithing in the Martial field. Alteration, Restoration, Destruction and Enchanting in the Arcane field. Trained in other skills, favors mix-and-match talents (perks that do not require matching set pieces) for the anticipated situation. Relies heavily on blocking, wards, sword-work, and killer lightning spells.

Physical Appearance: Big, broad, and agile. He's over six feet and weighs close to 250 lbs. Scarring from foolish/reckless behavior has been kept to a fortunate minimum. Heritage from both sides of his family shows: he has grey eyes resembling clouds and dark blond hair accurately described as 'strawberry blond'. Swinging a shield and sword has given him seemingly oversized shoulders and upper back, but he's not going to win a competition for having the prettiest body. Maybe if the judges liked a man with a short, full beard and body hair to match.

Eyes: Storm grey. It's easier to see the blue under sunlight or white light, but torches and arcane lamps tend to wash the color and leave his irises looking like "a dense as wool fog."

Build: Fighter. Thicker than a sprinter, thinner and more streamlined than a backwoods wrestler.

Weapons of preference: Custom enchanted longsword (fire and shock damage) and mace (shock and soul trap). Carries a couple of daggers as well, for those times when dealing with an opposing battlemage that knows what he's doing. Carries Auriel's Bow, but uses archery less emphatically than others.

Clothing: Armor. Custom enchanted Daedric plate with school-reduction and magicka regeneration-boosting enchantments. Will wear Dragon armor (plate or scale) for situation dependent occasions. Uses Spellbreaker, exhaustively so. Wears appropriate silk and cloth padding under armor (silk is good for reducing the risks posed by the occasional arrow that hits him), and has wool and leather garments for any necessary public functions (hidden chain backing a must).

Miscellaneous: Fully realized Dragonborn. Thu'um Master.

Magic abilities or powers: Master of Alteration, Restoartion, and Destruction. Able to absorb bloody near any arcane attack thrown at him, not bothered by the arrows he can block with his shield. Likes to take it and throw it back, usually in the form of Lightning Storm, cast long, cast hard, and cast often. Uses appropriate Shouts in combat, preferring Slow Time to out hack and slash anything with a weapon, Storm Call for opposing mages, and Become Ethereal just to taunt archers whilst closing on them. If busy or pre-occupied, just whistles up Odahviing or Durnehviir to deal with the issue.

Mental Profile/Personality: Centered. Between the raw emotion of passion and the resolute determination of duty, there lies the serenity of purpose. Between the madness of dominating control and burden of submissive acceptance, there lies the tranquility of inevitable victory. The indecisive individual cannot decide on the action to accomplish anything. The overbearing tyrant finds control slipping through his fingers the more he clenches his fists. The unyielding martyr loses sight of the deeper reason to act. The carefree pixie sees no change of anything for the better.

The wise masters not the world, but himself. In doing so, he turns the world's pressures back against themselves, and breaks the bonds that would tether him. The wise asks himself "Why?", and knows his purpose is examined, and worthwhile.

Biography/Life History: Angus was born Sun's Dusk 08, 4E 175. It was nine months and a day after the signing of the White Gold Concordant, and Angus's father took his family from Bruma County north to the family's farm in Solitude. Still, things were difficult for Thurrin Frost-Roar, and so he agreed to take his wife and young son to Northpoint, where his wife had been raised and where a dissatisfied former soldier could find work. Things went well there. But Thurrin remembered killing Aldmeri elves on the Red Ring. And Thurrin taught his son the lessons any Son of Skyrim should know. And Thurrin reminded Angus, that the Concordant was not the ending of the Great War, but the first thrust of the dagger of the next conflict. Thurrin taught his son caution and care. But all the caution in Tamriel cannot slow the passage of time. All the care in Tamriel cannot prevent an old soldier from losing his hearing. And all the dooms and fates of Tamriel must be accounted and reckoned.

So when a troll gets too close to a fifty year old man in the forests of Northpoint, a man with a slow ankle and an old hip injury, Sovngarde cannot be held at bay.

Angus buried his father. His mother was in tears, but Angus could not stay. Bretons lived longer than Nords, everybody knew that. Even at fifty, his mother was technically just shy of middle age. And so, when Meghain took her sister's advice and began going to services at the Temple of Dibella, Angus packed his possessions, and journeyed to the land of his birth.

Cyrodiil was not what he expected. His father told him of the destruction wrought during the war. But his father also told him of the resilience of the Imperial province. The industry of its inhabitants. It was lacking when Angus arrived.

So Angus realized it wasn't Cyrodiil where he was supposed to make himself. His father's homeland beckoned. Another Son of Skyrim had to go home.

Fate, it seems, enjoys the irony that threads coincidence. Helgen was a terrible place to receive a welcome. Dragons were worse.

There was one part that puzzled Angus when he escaped Helgen with a Stormcloak rebel. That dragon, it was...speaking. He didn't understand it, but the noises were patterned, and there was something behind it.

Learning that he could use Thu'um was frightening. Being enveloped by flaming energy at the death of a dragon was terrifying. Hearing the world shake, and finding out that it was the Greybeards of High Hrothgar that wanted to speak to him, was an inconceivable horror.

To learn that he was Dovahkiin? Dragon, made flesh in human form, rather than wyrm? Discovering his grasp of the Thu'um made it easier. Finding battle kin in the Companions and learning not to fear, but to wonder at the unknown with the College of Winterhold made him realize what it was he fought to preserve. The Thieves had no use of him. His machinations against their crime lords would eventually come to fruition. His dealings with the Dark Brotherhood, less so.

It started simply enough. Rumors of a child trying to perform the Black Sacrament. A visit in good faith to try to sort him out. Learning of a great injustice being perpetrated by a truly horrendous monster. An attempt to show the misguided child a different way. A better way. Why did the old woman insist on getting violent? Angus did not even draw steel. She kept trying to hit him. He pushed her away. She tripped. She fell. She did not rise. The orphans jumped for joy. Had she really been that terrible a person?

The guards listened. The Jarl judged. "Justified force during investigation by a ranking member of the Companions." Charges not even recorded. And a letter, with a note, and a hand print. "We Know."

They found him. They brought him somewhere, and told him nobody left until somebody died. Three victims, waiting for one to be chosen. One assassin, sitting on a piece of furniture. Nobody left until somebody died. No bargaining. No threatening, at least none that Astrid would take. Kill or be killed. Nobody leaves until somebody dies. Who? It was Angus's choice. Right, Left, middle, what did it matter? Nobody leaves until somebody dies. Who to choose? Who to kill? Somebody dies. Anybody? Anybody in the room? Astrid!

She should not have underestimated a Dragonborn. She was slow. Oh, she was fast, for a mortal. She was not Dov. She was not of the nature of Akatosh. Time was not a plaything for her. Angus had no such limitations. And after her, her "family." It was a bloody night. But it wasn't enough.

Alduin was fought. First winning, then retreating, then finally losing. Sovngarde made him see the reward that waited, if he proved continually worthy. Allies, fellow Dov, were found, for aid in battle and instruction in Thu'um.

Angus returned triumphant. Meanwhile, Tamriel mourned, as an emperor had died. The Dark Brotherhood couldn't follow a man to a warrior's paradise. They chose the next best thing.

The Civil War had been halted. It threatened to flare up again. Nobody claimed the Jagged Crown. Nobody could. Angus had agreed to retrieve it, but realized that Ulfric could not have it. Nor could Elisif. He left it at High Hrothgar. The Greybeards understood. It was appropriate. The Blades couldn't be trusted. They had forgotten humility in his presence. It was a lesson badly needed. But he was not the one to teach it to them. Insubordination could not be turned to open hostility. They were left alone, and kept alone, that events would pass them by. Without a Dragonborn, and without a welcoming Empire, they would be forced to change themselves. Or die.

A vampire tried to blot out Magnus, spelling the end of life. He was stopped, killed by the very weapon he thought would deliver him a final victory. It wasn't a victory for him.

A predecessor, tyrant, monster, one that had lost control over himself tried to come back. He too, was killed. Betrayal begat betrayal. No tears were shed.

Skuldafn was revisited. Inhabited. Fortified. None but a Dovah could find it. Other Dov heard Angus's Thu'um. Some challenged. Most were beaten and gave in. Some would not give in. They were consumed. A few chose to master themselves, as the ancient brother of their race on the Throat of the World had done. The old wyrm gained a few more disciples. Most agreed to serve the strongest among themselves. That it was a man was not at issue.

Conflicts were stopped. Battles prevented. Parties of Thalmor Justicars and their ilk were hunted down and slaughtered, their grisly remains a testament that could not be traced to the man that left them. Behind the scenes, several Jarls rose or fell (and one was deposed in one city only to be placed in charge of another). A friend who had served well was evaluated. From Skuldafn, Angus looked out over all of Skyrim. He would place the Jagged Crown on the head of the man most worthy of wearing it, and dare any to oppose him. Ulfric and Elisif would be surprised when they realized they were each alone. It was a start.

From the Throat of the World, Angus looked over all of Tamriel. He meditated. He knew what would come next. His mother's homeland would follow Skyrim's lead. Two provinces, and with them, two thirds of the Elder Council. Angus looked south. He would be tried. They would fall. He could raise armies. So could they. He had an air force of dragons. They did not. The Thalmor would lose.

He breathed, and looked south. His seat was there, waiting. Waiting for him to come. Waiting for him to take it. The Ruby Throne. The Seat of Sundered Kings.

For the first time since the Septim Dynasty, a Dragonborn Emperor of Tamriel would reign.

What to do during the interim. Talos worship was illegal, but people would not respect that. They wanted their gods. But how does one suppress the worship of a deity so much like yourself without drawing backlash? He didn't want to join the Church of the Nine Divines, or the Church of the Eight Divines. It was, in a sense, a feeling of inevitability. He would take the Ruby Throne. And then, when he died, it would not be the Church of the Nine that he joined.

He would join the Pantheon.

--------------------
My fists are not the Hammer!
100% Tamriel Department of Awesomeness (TDA) Certified Grade-A Dragonborn. Do not use before 11/11/11. Product of Tamriel.

Awtwyr Draghoyn: The FanFic; The FanArt.
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 4 2013, 11:33 PM
Post #75

Master
Group Icon

Introducing my new character, an Argonian nicknamed Red Archer, doing what he knows the best.

Killing
The
Torturer

The other stuff about him can be read in Fan Fic.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Apr 4 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #76

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 4 2013, 02:33 PM) *

Introducing my new character, an Argonian nicknamed Red Archer, doing what he knows the best.

Killing
The
Torturer

The other stuff about him can be read in Fan Fic.

Nice screens!

And Red Archer looks cool!

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 5 2013, 06:13 AM
Post #77

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Feb 14 2013, 07:49 AM) *

WELL, it IS Kayla, lol

I am realizing how Kayla looks like a sister to your profile pic. Same coloring, similar expression. Good job with that!

Holy...I never realized that...

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Apr 5 2013, 06:48 AM
Post #78

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 4 2013, 09:13 PM) *

WELL, it IS Kayla, lol

That terrifying WTH moment when you realize you look like your video game character rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 5 2013, 06:59 AM
Post #79

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Apr 5 2013, 12:48 AM) *

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 4 2013, 09:13 PM) *

WELL, it IS Kayla, lol

That terrifying WTH moment when you realize you look like your video game character rollinglaugh.gif

I would make a hot Altmer.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Apr 5 2013, 07:01 AM
Post #80

Ancient
Group Icon

I would make a hot Altmer.

blink.gif

Make me feel short by being very tall, why don't you dry.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post

13 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:09 AM