Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Skyrim CK Experimenting, Post Your CK Fun Here:
mALX
post Oct 11 2014, 09:09 PM
Post #21

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 11 2014, 03:18 PM) *

Oh, that Misa! I forgot her name is all. You should definitely import her into Skyrim, and Oblivion for that matter!

I think Bella's mod was the first one I used to fix the blocky faces, back when I first started playing. But I didn't like the extra makeup it added to all my character's faces. They are not all meant to be glamor girls wearing blush all the time. So I stopped using it, and started looking at other mods.

Wow, those pics at the end look amazing! That table with all the bottles and stuff on it is fantastic. That must have taken forever to place it all.

Not that long to place, about an hour to lay all the changes in that whole house out - but much longer digging through the items lists to find what I wanted to use.

The garden took only a couple hours from start to finish, but the basement took a LONG time. I kept finding gaps in the raised floor that needed fixed, my steps in the raised floor kept disappearing every time I fixed a gap - GAAAAH! And today I got on there and found one of the structure meshes had moved and was gapped from the rest, urk.

"Snap to Grid" and I don't play well together, for some reason.

Oh, thank you for the info on Bella - that is exactly what I was looking for, some input on the two to determine which would suit Misa best. She definitely wouldn't want heavy makeup, but I'd like a bit of enhancement to the eyelashes, maybe some lip gloss. Also, I would like her cheeks to look a bit flushed - but not makeup blush; if that makes sense. There was a mod in Oblivion that made the character's "blush" ("naturally"), lol - something like that.

I just realized I never posted the basement and garden screens, lol. Here they are:

The Basement:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps7351fd76.jpg

The Alchemy Garden:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps2685f022.jpg

Thanks, Grits! That is the same place you are working on at the TESAlliance, they are the same people who taught me modding in Oblivion.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 11 2014, 09:39 PM
Post #22

Councilor
Group Icon

Gosh, the garden and basement look gorgeous! I love the raised floor in the basement. It makes that level look as refined as the ones above. What an awesome tavern! I want to stay there!! biggrin.gif

I remember you and KC recommending these classes for Oblivion. They are lots of fun (so far, I haven’t NavMeshed yet, lol) and incredibly helpful. There are some very basic things I’ve already learned that I never would have found on my own.

Right now I’m fighting with grass in my store project. Damned grass won’t go away! Argh!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 11 2014, 10:03 PM
Post #23

Ancient
Group Icon

I am in love with those hardwood floors in the basement! And that garden is just beautiful. I love how you used the stone floor around the garden itself, with the big stone planters, and then it turns to wood farther out where the alchemy table is.

Here is an example of Hrafngoelir using Bella's Face Textures. What really started to bug me was how Bella's made most of her face darker with makeup, but there is a little strip of skin back near the ears without it, with a much paler color. That drove me nuts.

I took this picture of Hrafn just a moment ago with my current mod loadout. What I really like about the current mods is that when you get in close, you can actually see little pores and tiny bumps in the skin on her face. That little strip of lighter skin near the ears is still there, but it isn't nearly as dramatic as it is with Bella's.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Oct 11 2014, 10:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 11 2014, 10:49 PM
Post #24

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, mALX, you've been hard at work with the CK. I see some of the same loving touches and detail that you applied to the WG Tavern near Chorrol. Great work!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 11 2014, 11:22 PM
Post #25

Ancient
Group Icon

Thanks everyone for your kind words on that mod - I have really fallen in love with that inn, and it will be my first mod in game when this class ends. I'm keeping it, lol.

Here is the grounds and stable area - the garden was added after these were taken, it sits on top of the stables:

The Grounds:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps1e7ae4dd.jpg

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps3e76da77.jpg

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps539bb3fa.jpg

At night:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps0c5c460a.jpg

The Stables – water in the trough, and I didn’t have to make it! Lol.

Everything in this mod is vanilla, I used only basic meshes through the whole mod, actually. I just had to really dig to find stuff to make the place the way I like it. (and that is probably the most time consuming task of all of this - well, that and building that wood raised floor in the basement).

I'm about to turn on my game and head over there, see if the in-game screenshots look anywhere near as good as it does in the CS, lol.

Oh SR, you are right - way too much makeup with Bella! Was there no way to tone that down? Urk, I'm with you on going with CoverWoman. Thanks for helping me on that!

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to add stable picture in:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps90f4e8db.jpg

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 11 2014, 11:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 11 2014, 11:24 PM
Post #26

Ancient
Group Icon

That pic was with the character wearing no makeup at all from character creation, except lip color. All the sliders were set to the far left for the face colors.

I love the little wooden arch on the grounds, and especially the way the stable is under the second story deck.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Oct 11 2014, 11:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 11 2014, 11:45 PM
Post #27

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 11 2014, 06:24 PM) *

That pic was with the character wearing no makeup at all from character creation, except lip color. All the sliders were set to the far left for the face colors.

I love the little wooden arch on the grounds, and especially the way the stable is under the second story deck.

There should have been some way to turn that down, she looks like she stepped out of the 40's Era or something - a "Glam Girl."

Well, that really helped me decide, thank you.

That stable - I built that from scratch materials gathered from all over, the deck on top was a plus I discovered after the first two pieces were in place. And then it was go time, lol. I got really excited at the possibilities when I saw that deck, there was no turning back then, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 12 2014, 12:31 AM
Post #28

Ancient
Group Icon

Can't remember if I mentioned the Smithy and Wood-chopping set up or not, but I didn't have a screen of it (till now):

A full Smithy, Wood-Chopping, and mining on the grounds:

http://s434.photobucket.com/user/Maxical1/...a3b033.jpg.html

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 13 2014, 03:01 PM
Post #29

Councilor
Group Icon

Following my usual habit of play-testing my NPC's as PC's, I rolled up Drelka, the Daedra Seducer from Clark's story in Oblivion, to see what I could do with a drain health spell as primary weapon. She may get a role in the Thieves Guild expansion if she works out.

The vampire version of this is a bust, as it doesn't provide any experience. It also seems to be very weak, perhaps because the health gain from the absorb effect is a bonus to the damage. I tried increasing the Spell Usage factor, but it appears that the Absorb archetype prevents experience gain, not just the zero usage factor.

So my next version of the spell changed it to a plain health value modifier, like the elemental spells such as Flames, and that fixed the XP issue, but it's still a poor value for magicka used versus damage done. It's doing half the damage of Flames, for double the cost. The cost is calculated by the CK, and I'm not sure what the inputs are. I'd have expected the same result as Flames, as just about all the numbers were cloned. The differences are the keywords (because it's not a fire spell, fire resistance doesn't apply, etc.) and the ones that pertain to the graphic effects. Flames may get a bit of a boost from stacking on itself, as you're using it on a burning target once it starts.

It appears that you can't combine a drain effect on target with a restore effect on self (both Value Modifiers) to get the equivalent of Absorb, as the overall spell can't operate on both unless it uses the Absorb archetype.

I'm also a bit confused by the spell levels. It appears that the Magic Effect controls this, even if multiple levels of spell with varying magnitude are created from it. So I have no idea if the Perks are applying properly for stronger versions of the spell. Can anyone explain?

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 13 2014, 03:15 PM
Post #30

Ancient
Group Icon

I think the developers themselves had trouble with the formulas for how spells/etc. were arrived at, I remember on release of the game all the issues with miss-added stuff that had to be patched.

Yesterday my laptop blackscreened while I was playing Skyrim. After that it wouldn't boot up, kept going to a blackscreen. Well, the internet said to take the battery out for a period of time, then try it again. I did, and about then my son came home. He said that it was probably a dead battery, and hooked it up to the charger. It started right up, no problems - but now Steam won't open the CK. It says it is opening it, says it is running - but it isn't displaying on my screen! Urk - really aggravated that Bethesda made us go through Steam for our game!

Anyone know how to get it back up? I've written to the Steam support, and they said to use Windows Update and make sure all my drivers are up to date. Well, everything was working fine till the battery went dead, and Windows Update says I'm fully up to date on everything. Urk.

Anyone have this problem starting the CK up, and know how to fix it?

EDIT: (And by the way, Ghastley - I'm catching up on Clark at Gweden still, but can't wait to see what kind of stuff he gets into in Skyrim, lol).

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 13 2014, 03:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 13 2014, 05:24 PM
Post #31

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 13 2014, 10:01 AM) *

Following my usual habit of play-testing my NPC's as PC's, I rolled up Drelka, the Daedra Seducer from Clark's story in Oblivion, to see what I could do with a drain health spell as primary weapon. She may get a role in the Thieves Guild expansion if she works out.

The vampire version of this is a bust, as it doesn't provide any experience. It also seems to be very weak, perhaps because the health gain from the absorb effect is a bonus to the damage. I tried increasing the Spell Usage factor, but it appears that the Absorb archetype prevents experience gain, not just the zero usage factor.

So my next version of the spell changed it to a plain health value modifier, like the elemental spells such as Flames, and that fixed the XP issue, but it's still a poor value for magicka used versus damage done. It's doing half the damage of Flames, for double the cost. The cost is calculated by the CK, and I'm not sure what the inputs are. I'd have expected the same result as Flames, as just about all the numbers were cloned. The differences are the keywords (because it's not a fire spell, fire resistance doesn't apply, etc.) and the ones that pertain to the graphic effects. Flames may get a bit of a boost from stacking on itself, as you're using it on a burning target once it starts.

It appears that you can't combine a drain effect on target with a restore effect on self (both Value Modifiers) to get the equivalent of Absorb, as the overall spell can't operate on both unless it uses the Absorb archetype.

I'm also a bit confused by the spell levels. It appears that the Magic Effect controls this, even if multiple levels of spell with varying magnitude are created from it. So I have no idea if the Perks are applying properly for stronger versions of the spell. Can anyone explain?

I ran into the same problem with the spell not giving experience gains when I made my Absorb Health spells. I solved it by creating a Damage Health effect with a Base Cost of 14.000 and a Skill Usage Mult of 1.4000. It is a Value Modifier archetype, with Health as the Assoc Item. Concentration, Aimed. With the MagicAbsorbFXScript attached to it. I added that to each of my Absorb Health spells, with a Magnitude of 1. All of my actual Absorb Effects have a Base Cost and Skill Usage Mult of 0. They are Absorb archetype, Assoc Item Health, Conc Aimed as well. Those I gave the higher Magnitudes to in my spells. My entry level Absorb Spell was Damage Health 1, and Absorb Health of 8. It ends up with a magicka cost of 14 points a second. Because the Damage effect costs more, it is the one the game uses to determine skill usage. That way you still get skill advances for using it. Since I wanted my spells to be Restoration based, like in Oblivion, I made my Damage Health effect work off of Restoration rather than Destruction. I have found it works like a charm.

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 13 2014, 10:15 AM) *

I think the developers themselves had trouble with the formulas for how spells/etc. were arrived at, I remember on release of the game all the issues with miss-added stuff that had to be patched.

Yesterday my laptop blackscreened while I was playing Skyrim. After that it wouldn't boot up, kept going to a blackscreen. Well, the internet said to take the battery out for a period of time, then try it again. I did, and about then my son came home. He said that it was probably a dead battery, and hooked it up to the charger. It started right up, no problems - but now Steam won't open the CK. It says it is opening it, says it is running - but it isn't displaying on my screen! Urk - really aggravated that Bethesda made us go through Steam for our game!

Anyone know how to get it back up? I've written to the Steam support, and they said to use Windows Update and make sure all my drivers are up to date. Well, everything was working fine till the battery went dead, and Windows Update says I'm fully up to date on everything. Urk.

Anyone have this problem starting the CK up, and know how to fix it?

EDIT: (And by the way, Ghastley - I'm catching up on Clark at Gweden still, but can't wait to see what kind of stuff he gets into in Skyrim, lol).

All I know for sure is that like playing Skyrim, the CK requires Steam to be running before it will launch. You could try deleting the CK and reinstalling. Or even deleting the Steam client and reinstalling it, the reinstalling the CK.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Oct 13 2014, 05:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 13 2014, 05:51 PM
Post #32

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 13 2014, 12:24 PM) *

I ran into the same problem with the spell not giving experience gains when I made my Absorb Health spells. I solved it by creating a Damage Health effect with a Base Cost of 14.000 and a Skill Usage Mult of 1.4000. It is a Value Modifier archetype, with Health as the Assoc Item. Concentration, Aimed. With the MagicAbsorbFXScript attached to it. I added that to each of my Absorb Health spells, with a Magnitude of 1. All of my actual Absorb Effects have a Base Cost and Skill Usage Mult of 0. They are Absorb archetype, Assoc Item Health, Conc Aimed as well. Those I gave the higher Magnitudes to in my spells. My entry level Absorb Spell was Damage Health 1, and Absorb Health of 8. It ends up with a magicka cost of 14 points a second. Because the Damage effect costs more, it is the one the game uses to determine skill usage. That way you still get skill advances for using it. Since I wanted my spells to be Restoration based, like in Oblivion, I made my Damage Health effect work off of Restoration rather than Destruction. I have found it works like a charm.

So you've left the Absorb alone, and added another effect that provides the experience? I'd expected the spell cost to be the sum of its effects, but I think you're saying it's just the higher of the two (or more), which would be quite different, or is it that you've engineered the absorb's cost down to zero with the base cost of that part?

This post has been edited by ghastley: Oct 13 2014, 05:53 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 13 2014, 09:15 PM
Post #33

Ancient
Group Icon

I made the absorb effect cost no magicka, so only the damage effect contributes to the magicka cost. Likewise, that way the damage effect does contribute to the skill up.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 13 2014, 10:26 PM
Post #34

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 13 2014, 12:24 PM) *

All I know for sure is that like playing Skyrim, the CK requires Steam to be running before it will launch. You could try deleting the CK and reinstalling. Or even deleting the Steam client and reinstalling it, the reinstalling the CK.

I got it up finally, on Steam right clicked on the creation kit and chose the "back up" feature. Then I opened the back-up instead of the one I had on my computer - THEN Steam realized my version of the CK had become corrupt, and did an "update" on it - working fine now.

Next problem:

I went to "Preferences -> Shaders -> Debug # Lights - adjusted my lighting into more reasonable levels - now I can't get the render screen back onto the normal view. How do you toggle that debug mode off the render screen?

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 13 2014, 11:02 PM
Post #35

Ancient
Group Icon

I don't know. I never touched anything in that Shaders tab. It could be that the only way to undo it is to clear those checkboxes.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 14 2014, 12:55 AM
Post #36

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 13 2014, 06:02 PM) *

I don't know. I never touched anything in that Shaders tab. It could be that the only way to undo it is to clear those checkboxes.

They were cleared, I ended up having to exit the CK to stop it. Then when I went back in with the now "Correct" lighting - couldn't see a thing, it was dark as a dungeon.

I agree I had too much light in there before, but there has to be a happy medium between what Bethesda thinks is correct and what my eyes (and FPS) can handle, lol. Urk.

What I'm going to do is pop into a few businesses in game till I find one with acceptable lighting - then I'll adjust just a tinge of Rose color to the light - I got that formula down for Skyrim at least, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 14 2014, 01:23 AM
Post #37

Ancient
Group Icon

If it is just the lighting in the Creation Kit, press the A key. That toggles bright lighting on and off. The whole list of CK keyboard shortcuts

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 14 2014, 07:05 PM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 13 2014, 08:23 PM) *

If it is just the lighting in the Creation Kit, press the A key. That toggles bright lighting on and off. The whole list of CK keyboard shortcuts

No, it was the "Debug Lights Mode" on the render, makes your render screen look like a spectrum of color - red is too many lights overlapping; blue is good, green is dark. Example:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsc8f2c7b5.jpg

Oh, thank you for that link!

Hey, Acadian said you are working on your own voice mod - I don't know why I thought you were just plugging in voice files to the "Another Voice Mod" mod for your characters ... so, about this voice mod ... (hint hint) ...

Do you think there is any way you could take the script from the "Player Voice" mod (that used FUZ files, but only had one trigger = combat) - and add more triggers to it? (like finding a location/sneaking/lockpicking/etc) - and maybe a random percent roll (like BruceVayne used in his "Sound Sets" script for Imoen (can't remember the exact wording, but it went something like this):

"If find location [names of towns] and if random percent =< 20
Player say "X"
Else if random percent => 20
Player say "XY"
end if
End"

Well, here is the actual script for Imoen:

Scn PCSoundImoenScript

short sneaktoggle
short combattoggle
short sittoggle
short ItemsStolen
short ItemsPickpocked
short Murdered
short PKilled
short CKilled
short nplayed
short dplayed
short weaponout
short detected
short torchout
short locks
short slept
short waited
short discover
short townplayed
short wildplayed
short trespassing
short deathplayed
float fquestdelaytime
float timepassed
short roll
short rolls
short health
short chealth
short thealth
short woundp
short dungplayed
short combattime
short epic
float timerPCS
short cfplayed
short beginkillsp
short beginkillsc
short booksread
short sbooksread
short encPlayed
float cEnc
float maxEnc
short PCSfame
short PCSinfamy
short murderer
short cfBounty
short pfBounty
short FGuild
short MGuild
short TGuild
short initialized
short a
short b
short c
short d
short e
short f
short g
short gates
short battlecry
float prevTimerPCS
float timerMod
short powerattack
float posx
float posy
float posz
float prevposx
float prevposy
float prevposz
float idlest
short idleplayed
short gates
short closed
short closedt
short thirdview
float icstimer
short speech
short EnemyInSight
short PCwounded
short combatON
short combatONtoggle
short dungt
short townt
short wildt

begin gamemode
set fquestdelaytime to 2.5
set timepassed to getsecondspassed
set roll to getrandompercent
set chealth to ( player.getAV health )
set thealth to ( player.getBaseAV health )
set cEnc to ( Player.GetAV Encumbrance )
set maxEnc to ( ( Player.GetBaseAV Encumbrance ) - 4 )
set cfBounty to ( Player.GetAV Bounty )
if TimerPCS != prevTimerPCS
set timerMod to TimerPCS
endif
if TimerPCS > ( 0 - ( timerMod * 0.5 ) )
set timerPCS to ( timerPCS - timepassed )
endif
if TimerPCS <= 0
set speech to 0
endif
set prevTimerPCS to TimerPCS

set cfplayed to 0

if ( player.hasmagiceffect slnc ) || ( player.hasmagiceffect para ) || ( player.getdead ) || ( timerPCS > ( 0 - ( timerMod * 0.5 ) ) )
set cfplayed to 1
endif

if initialized != 1
if player.getfactionrank fightersguild == 9
set Fguild to 1
endif
if player.getfactionrank magesguild == 9
set Mguild to 1
endif
if player.getfactionrank thievesguild == 7
set Tguild to 1
endif
set cfplayed to 1
set initialized to 1
endif

if ( sneaktoggle != player.issneaking )
set sneaktoggle to player.issneaking
if ( sneaktoggle == 1 ) && ( player.isactordetected != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 50 )
if ( isthirdperson == 0 ) && ( icstimer < 120 )
playsound Imoe5
elseif ( isthirdperson ) || ( icstimer >= 120 )
player.say pcImoe5
set speech to 1
endif
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( combatONtoggle != combatON )
set combatONtoggle to combatON
if ( combatONtoggle )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 10 )
playsound Imoena
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set b to 5
elseif ( roll >= 10 ) && ( roll < 20 )
playsound imoe9
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set c to 5
elseif ( roll >= 20 ) && ( roll < 30 )
playsound Imoea
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set g to 5
elseif ( roll >= 30 ) && ( roll < 40 )
playsound Imoen03
set timerPCS to 3
set cfplayed to 1
set e to 5
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( combattoggle != player.IsInCombat )
set combattoggle to player.isincombat
if ( combattoggle )
set beginkillsp to ( getPCMiscStat 6 )
set beginkillsc to ( getPCMiscStat 5 )
endif

if ( combattoggle == 0 ) && ( player.getdead != 1 ) && ( combatON )
set battlecry to 0
set combatON to 0
if ( beginkillsp == ( getPCMiscStat 6 ) ) && ( beginkillsc == ( getPCMiscStat 5 ) )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 30 )
playsound imoe1
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 10 )
playsound imoe9
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( roll >= 10 ) && ( roll < 20 )
playsound imoez
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( roll >= 20 ) && ( roll < 30 )
playsound imoenu
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( player.getdead == 1 )
if ( deathplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 50 )
playsound Imoem
set deathplayed to 1
elseif ( roll <= 50 )
playsound imoenm
set deathplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( sittoggle != player.getsitting )
set sittoggle to player.getsitting
if ( sittoggle == 3 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 40 )
playsound imoec
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( ItemsStolen != ( GetPCMiscStat 28 ) )
set ItemsStolen to ( GetPCMiscStat 28 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 10 )
playsound imoe4
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( ItemsPickpocked != ( GetPCMiscStat 29 ) )
set ItemsPickpocked to ( GetPCMiscStat 29 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 25 )
playsound imoe4
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( roll >= 25 ) && ( roll < 50 )
playsound imoei
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( Murdered != ( getPCMiscStat 32 ) )
set Murdered to ( getPCMiscStat 32 )
set murderer to 1
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll >= ( 0 + a ) ) && ( roll < ( 10 - a ) )
playsound imoenu
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 5
set b to 0
set c to 0
set d to 0
set battlecry to battlecry - 12
elseif ( roll >= ( 10 + b ) ) && ( roll < ( 20 - b ) )
playsound imoena
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 5
set c to 0
set d to 0
elseif ( roll >= ( 20 + c ) ) && ( roll < ( 30 - c ) )
playsound imoe9
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 0
set c to 5
set d to 0
elseif ( roll >= ( 30 + d ) ) && ( roll < ( 40 - d ) )
playsound imoez
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 0
set c to 0
set d to 5
endif
endif
endif

if ( PKilled != ( getPCMiscStat 6 ) )
set PKilled to ( getPCMiscStat 6 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
playsound imoenu
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 5
set b to 0
set c to 0
set d to 0
playsound imoena
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 5
set c to 0
set d to 0
playsound imoe9
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 0
set c to 5
set d to 0
playsound imoez
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 0
set c to 0
set d to 5
endif
endif
endif

if ( CKilled != ( getPCMiscStat 5 ) )
set CKilled to ( getPCMiscStat 5 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
playsound imoenu
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 5
set b to 0
set c to 0
set d to 0
playsound imoena
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 5
set c to 0
set d to 0
playsound imoe9
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 0
set c to 5
set d to 0
playsound imoez
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 0
set c to 0
set d to 5
endif
endif
endif

if ( GameHour >= 22.5 || GameHour < 4.75 ) && ( nplayed == 0 ) && ( ( player.getincell chorrol ) || ( player.getincell anvil ) || ( player.getincell bravil ) || ( player.getincell cheydinhal ) || ( player.getincell bruma ) || ( player.getincell wilderne ) || ( player.getincell SENSBlis ) || ( player.getincell SENSCrucibl ) || ( player.getincell SENSPalac ) ) && ( player.isincombat != 1 )
set dplayed to 0
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll == 99 )
playsound imoer
player.say pcimoer
set speech to 1
endif
set nplayed to 1
set timerPCS to 3
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( GameHour > 8.0 && GameHour < 17.0 ) && ( dplayed == 0 ) && ( ( player.getincell chorrol ) || ( player.getincell anvil ) || ( player.getincell bravil ) || ( player.getincell cheydinhal ) || ( player.getincell bruma ) || ( player.getincell wilderne ) || ( player.getincell SENSBlis ) || ( player.getincell SENSCrucibl ) || ( player.getincell SENSPalac ) ) && ( player.isincombat != 1 )
set nplayed to 0
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll == 99 )
playsound imoeq
player.say pcimoeq
set speech to 1
endif
set dplayed to 1
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( weaponout != player.isweaponout )
set weaponout to player.isweaponout
if ( weaponout ) && ( player.isincombat != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 15 )
playsound imoe0
player.say pcimoe0
set speech to 1
endif
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( roll >= 15 ) && ( roll < 30 )
playsound imoex
player.say pcimoex
set speech to 1
endif
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
if ( weaponout == 0 ) && ( player.getdead != 1 ) && ( player.isincombat != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 15 )
playsound imoej
player.say pcimoej
set speech to 1
endif
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( detected != player.isactordetected ) && ( player.issneaking == 1 )
set detected to player.isactordetected
if ( detected == 1 ) && ( player.istrespassing )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 50 )
playsound imoenv
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
elseif ( detected != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 50 )
player.say pcImoe5
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( trespassing != player.istrespassing )
set trespassing to player.istrespassing
if ( trespassing == 1 ) && ( player.isactordetected != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 50 )
playsound imoenk
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( ( player.isTorchOut != 0 ) || ( player.hasmagiceffect lght ) || ( player.hasmagiceffect neye ) || ( player.getincell oblivio == 1 ) ) && ( dungplayed != 1 ) && ( player.isincombat != 1 )
if ( player.getincell chorrol != 1 ) && ( player.getincell anvil != 1 ) && ( player.getincell bravil != 1 ) && ( player.getincell cheydinhal != 1 ) && ( player.getincell bruma != 1 ) && ( player.getincell wilderne != 1 ) && ( player.getincell SENSBlis != 1 ) && ( player.getincell SENSCrucibl != 1 ) && ( player.getincell SENSPalac != 1 ) && ( player.istrespassing != 1 )
set wildt to 0
set townt to 0
if ( dungt < 30 )
set dungt to dungt + 2.5
elseif ( dungt >= 30 )
set townplayed to 0
set wildplayed to 0
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll == 99 )
playsound imoep
player.say pcimoep
set speech to 1
endif
set timerPCS to 4
set dungplayed to 1
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( locks != ( GetPCMiscStat 8 ) )
set locks to ( GetPCMiscStat 8 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 20 )
playsound imoeee
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( slept != ( GetPCMiscStat 20 ) )
set slept to ( GetPCMiscStat 20 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 50 )
playsound imoey
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( waited != ( GetPCMiscStat 21 ) )
if ( waited <= ( GetPCMiscStat 21 ) - 2 )
set waited to ( GetPcMiscStat 21 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 25 )
playsound imoed
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
playsound imoen12
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
elseif ( waited > ( GetPCMiscStat 21 ) - 2 )
set waited to ( GetPcMiscStat 21 )
endif
endif

if ( discover != ( GetPCMiscStat 7 ) )
set discover to ( GetPcMiscStat 7 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 30 )
playsound imoen
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( ( player.getincell chorrol ) || ( player.getincell anvil ) || ( player.getincell bravil ) || ( player.getincell cheydinhal ) || ( player.getincell bruma ) || ( player.getincell leyawiin ) || ( player.getincell IC ) || ( player.getincell SENSBlis ) || ( player.getincell SENSCrucibl ) || ( player.getincell SENSPalac ) ) && ( townplayed == 0 ) && ( player.isincombat != 1 ) && ( player.issneaking != 1 )
set wildt to 0
set dungt to 0
if ( townt < 30 )
set townt to townt + 2.5
elseif ( townt >= 30 )
set wildplayed to 0
set dungplayed to 0
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll == 99 )
playsound imoeo
player.say pcimoeo
set speech to 1
endif
set townplayed to 1
set timerPCS to 3
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( player.getincell wilderne ) && ( wildplayed == 0 ) && ( player.isincombat != 1 ) && ( player.issneaking != 1 )
set townt to 0
set dungt to 0
if ( wildt < 30 )
set wildt to wildt + 2.5
elseif ( wildt >= 30 )
set townplayed to 0
set dungplayed to 0
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll == 99 )
set rolls to getrandompercent
if ( rolls < 33 )
playsound imoen
player.say pcimoen
set speech to 1
endif
set wildplayed to 1
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( rolls >= 33 ) && ( rolls < 66 )
playsound IMOEN55
player.say pcIMOEN55
set speech to 1
endif
set wildplayed to 1
set timerPCS to 6
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( rolls >= 66 )
playsound IMOEN53
player.say pcIMOEN53
set speech to 1
endif
set wildplayed to 1
set timerPCS to 6
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( sbooksread != ( GetPCMiscStat 18 ) )
set sbooksread to ( GetPcMiscStat 18 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 20 )
playsound imoenr
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( booksread != ( GetPCMiscStat 17 ) )
set booksread to ( GetPcMiscStat 17 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 5 )
playsound imoenr
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( roll >= 5 ) && ( roll < 10 )
playsound imoend
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( gates != ( GetPCMiscStat 13 ) )
set gates to ( GetPcMiscStat 13 )
set PCSfame to getPCfame
set closed to 1
set closedt to 0
endif

if ( player.getincell oblivio != 1 ) && ( closed )
set closedt to ( closedt + timepassed )
if ( closedt > 3 )
set closed to 0
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 25 )
playsound imoen33
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
playsound imoez
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( PCSfame != getPCfame ) && ( player.isincombat != 1 )
set PCSfame to getPCfame
if ( player.getfactionrank fightersguild == 9 ) && ( FGuild != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
playsound imoeb
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
set FGuild to 1
endif
endif
if ( player.getfactionrank magesguild == 9 ) && ( MGuild != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
playsound imoeb
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
set MGuild to 1
endif
endif
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 16 )
playsound imoens
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( roll >= 16 ) && ( roll < 32 )
playsound imoet
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( roll >= 32 ) && ( roll < 48 )
playsound imoen30
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif

if ( PCSinfamy != getPCinfamy ) && ( player.isincombat != 1 )
set PCSinfamy to getPCinfamy
if ( cfBounty == pfBounty )
if ( murderer != 1 )
if ( player.getfactionrank thievesguild == 7 ) && ( TGuild != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
playsound imoeb
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
set TGuild to 1
endif
endif
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 50 )
playsound imoet
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
elseif ( murderer == 1 )
set murderer to 0
endif
endif
endif

if ( player.isincombat == 1 ) && ( player.isindangerouswater != 1 ) && ( player.getdead != 1 ) && ( health > ( chealth + ( thealth / 50 ) ) )
set PCwounded to 1
if ( cfplayed != 1 ) && ( combatON )
if ( roll >= ( 0 + e ) ) && ( roll < ( 10 + e ) )
playsound imoen03
set timerPCS to 3
set cfplayed to 1
set e to 5
set b to 0
set c to 0
set f to 0
playsound imoena
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set e to 0
set b to 5
set c to 0
set f to 0
playsound imoe9
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set e to 0
set b to 0
set c to 5
set f to 0
elseif ( roll >= ( 30 + f ) ) && ( roll < ( 40 - f ) )
playsound imoe8
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set e to 0
set b to 0
set c to 0
set f to 5
endif
endif
endif

if ( ( chealth / thealth ) <= 0.35 ) && ( woundp != 1 ) && ( player.getdead != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 33 )
playsound imoee
set woundp to 1
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( roll >= 33 ) && ( roll < 66 )
playsound imoene
set woundp to 1
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
elseif ( roll >= 66 )
playsound imoen01
set woundp to 1
set timerPCS to 3
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
elseif ( ( chealth / thealth ) > 0.7 )
set woundp to 0
endif

if ( player.isincombat == 1 ) && ( player.getdead != 1 ) && ( player.getknockedstate == 0 ) && ( combatON ) && ( player.issneaking != 1 )
set battlecry to battlecry + timepassed
if ( ( 3 * battlecry ) > roll )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
set rolls to getrandompercent
if ( rolls >= ( 0 + a ) ) && ( rolls < ( 10 - a ) )
playsound imoenu
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 5
set b to 0
set c to 0
set g to 0
elseif ( rolls >= ( 10 + b ) ) && ( rolls < ( 20 - b ) )
playsound imoena
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 5
set c to 0
set g to 0
elseif ( rolls >= ( 20 + c ) ) && ( rolls < ( 30 - c ) )
playsound imoe9
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 0
set c to 5
set g to 0
elseif ( rolls >= ( 30 + g ) ) && ( rolls < ( 40 - g ) )
playsound imoea
set timerPCS to 3
set cfplayed to 1
set a to 0
set b to 0
set c to 0
set g to 5
endif
endif
endif
endif

if ( cEnc >= maxEnc ) && ( player.getdead != 1 ) && ( player.isincombat != 1 )
if ( EncPlayed != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
playsound imoe33
set EncPlayed to 1
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
endif
endif
elseif ( cEnc < maxEnc )
set EncPlayed to 0
endif

set posx to ( player.getpos x )
set posy to ( player.getpos y )
set posz to ( player.getpos z )

if ( posx == prevposx ) && ( combattoggle == 0 )
if ( posy == prevposy )
if ( posz == prevposz )
set idlest to idlest + timepassed
set icstimer to icstimer + timepassed
if ( idlest >= 30 ) && ( idleplayed != 1 )
if ( cfplayed != 1 )
if ( roll < 15 )
playsound imoed
player.say pcimoed
set speech to 1
endif
set timerPCS to 2
set cfplayed to 1
set idleplayed to 1
elseif ( roll >= 15 ) && ( roll < 30 )
playsound imoen12
player.say pcimoen12
set speech to 1
endif
set timerPCS to 4
set cfplayed to 1
set idleplayed to 1
endif
endif
endif
elseif ( posz != prevposz )
set idlest to 0
set idleplayed to 0
set icstimer to 0
endif
elseif ( posy != prevposy )
set idlest to 0
set idleplayed to 0
set icstimer to 0
endif
elseif ( posx != prevposx )
set idlest to 0
set idleplayed to 0
set icstimer to 0
endif

set pfBounty to cfBounty
set health to chealth
set prevposx to posx
set prevposy to posy
set prevposz to posz

set IdleCompatibility.ptp to 0
set IdleCompatibility.idlereset to 0

end

(Actually, that last part is just to make it compatible with Personality Idles, that can be skipped)

I can't extract the "Player Voices" script, my PC isn't Skyrim capable, and my laptop just blue-screened again. But I was going to look at it, compare it to BruceVayne's - and try to find a way to increase the triggers and possibly allow for some randomness in the responses (like the "Additional Voices" mod, but with FUZ files so their lips move).

All I need/want is the script, I can provide my own FUZ voice files ... (hint hint, wipes drool away...).

Please?

*mALX attempts to hug SR*

IPB Image

*mALX gives SR sad puppy dog eyes..."

IPB Image

whistling.gif

laugh.gif

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 14 2014, 07:07 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 14 2014, 10:34 PM
Post #39

Ancient
Group Icon

I am sorry. I have no idea how to take that script and add more triggers to it. Like I said, Skyrim's scripting makes no sense to me at all. I am not making a voice mod of my own. I have just been using Additional Player Voices and adding voice sets to it, using the .wav files from the Baldur's Gate games, and BruceVayne's Oblivion mods. All I am really doing is copying files and renaming them to fit the format for APV.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 14 2014, 11:59 PM
Post #40

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 14 2014, 05:34 PM) *

I am sorry. I have no idea how to take that script and add more triggers to it. Like I said, Skyrim's scripting makes no sense to me at all. I am not making a voice mod of my own. I have just been using Additional Player Voices and adding voice sets to it, using the .wav files from the Baldur's Gate games, and BruceVayne's Oblivion mods. All I am really doing is copying files and renaming them to fit the format for APV.

Oh, okay. Well, that is what I thought you said, but Acadian got my hopes up when he said you were working on your own voice mod, lol.

So, just for future reference; if something comes up and it is something you can do, did the sad puppy eyes and squirrel hug work at all?

JUST KIDDING! laugh.gif

Well, I will enjoy the "Additional Voices Mod" and use it - just prefer it is the character's lips move when they speak if you happen to be facing them. BruceVayne's used WAV in first person, but in 3rd person you could see the lips moving. I haven't seen a single script in Skyrim yet, I guess all that time in the CK I should have looked, but didn't.

I've been sitting here sorting through voice files to use, phrases to choose from - I'm probably going to end up using Sofia's voice files, since she is a Nord (and doesn't have as many angry voice files as Vilja to sort through). I like her irreverence - in fact I'm seriously considering Misa marrying her if her author follows through with that option like she is talking about doing. It certainly would not be unusual for two Nord women to sound alike and have similar personalities, lol. Sure better than marrying Lydia! ROFL !!!

OH! Does anyone know if the "Player Voices" conflicts with the "Additional Voices?" Maybe I could still use them both like I did with ELZ's and the Sound Sets! That would add one more trigger, and one that does have lip files.

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 15 2014, 12:02 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:43 AM