Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dunmer Hearthfires, Remaking Severin Manor?
ghastley
post Feb 2 2017, 08:05 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

The existence of a mod that refurnishes Severin Manor makes me wonder if a Heartfires-style alternative might make sense.

You'd move into an empty shell, with just a workbench in the forge area, and build the content you want, probably with a Redoran style in place of the Nordic pieces. There could be alternatives for the second bedroom, with some master item locking out the opposite choice. E.g. you make a bed for it, it's a bedroom, you make a mannequin, it's a display room, and the rest of the items for that room then show in the build menu.

(It's also got me wondering about a Skaal BYO, but those homes are a bit small.)

The problem might be the need to add gatherable resources on Solstheim, but I'm wondering if I can substitute new recipes, like using bone for the Bosmer one?

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 2 2020, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

I actually made a start on this, by duplicating the interior cell and clearing it out. I made one room into a shower room as an experiment, and documented a few findings on script creation.

I'm undecided whether the construction tables, chest, log pile should be inside or out. I've put some inside to see how much room they take up, so I'm leaning the other way now.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:17 AM