Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are You Today?
mALX
post Feb 6 2012, 04:41 AM
Post #61

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 5 2012, 07:33 PM) *

Today in Oblivion my crew packed up and moved from the dying laptop to the new one. Everyone arrived safely. I tried out the default settings instead of the “your machine sucks” options, and it looks so much better! Everyone noticed that something was different.

Abiene pointed out that the circles under her eyes are now quite pronounced. Lildereth mentioned that her skin could be smoother. Darnand immediately checked his inventory to see if he picked up any interesting new spells. And Jerric tried to remove his pants.

I thought my children were demanding. No mods until I get the next update written! Good grief.

ROFL !! And can't wait for some more Jerric !!!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 7 2012, 07:26 PM
Post #62

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm pretty sure I'd have to extract the old hard drive using a hammer, which might cut down on its usefulness. My old laptop resembled a Happy Meal toy.

The new one is more of a Mighty Kids Meal toy. But it does run Oblivion! tongue.gif

SubRosa, I did use the shoe leather method of data transfer. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 8 2012, 12:42 AM
Post #63

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 7 2012, 01:26 PM) *

SubRosa, I did use the shoe leather method of data transfer. laugh.gif

Ouch! Been there, done that too. In fact, we did that at work a few years back, when Daimler separated from Chrysler. We set up a sneaker network between the old Chrysler site and the new Daimler Financial site (which was actually being hosted in an EDS data center). The Daimler servers would be backed up onto a snap drive, then I'd take the drives out, put them in a locked case, take them to the new site and put them in another snap drive, and then the data was copied over onto the new servers. I even had bodyguards.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 24 2012, 07:57 PM
Post #64

Mouth
Group Icon

Hello everyone, I'm Lady Saga. And I am currently somewhere east of Anvil, exploring an area of Cyrodiil nobody else has been in awhile. I'm looking for lost Ayleid ruins, forts, caves, you name it.

I travel with a wood elf (unofficial companion) named Erthor. He gets pretty annoying, but I tolerate him because sometimes I need his assistance, especially in dungeons.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 24 2012, 08:51 PM
Post #65

Ancient
Group Icon

Yesterday Primrose found a poor, long lost dog who wanted to be reunited with his master. At first it did not sound like such a bad idea, until she learned that his master was a Daedric Prince (not to mention when she learned that he kept running into her and shoving her forward, blocking whatever path she wanted to take, and just all around being a major nuisance). But by then, she was stuck with the infernal mutt. Today she finally got his master's silly axe and returned it, and was never so thankful to get rid of that flea-bitten Daedric Dog.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 24 2012, 08:59 PM
Post #66

Paladin
Group Icon

Lady Saga, a warm welcome to you, Erthor and Renee! tongue.gif

And for PrimRosa, I hope you finally found something to put on your bare feet. Skyrim sounds entirely too cold for barefootin' it! wink.gif

This post has been edited by Acadian: Feb 24 2012, 09:00 PM

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 27 2012, 04:24 PM
Post #67

Mouth
Group Icon

@SubRosa: heh...Daedric Dog. I love it. DnD used to have hell hounds that could spit fire! That would be a cool mod to have if it's possible.

@Acadian. Thank you kind sir. I'm looking forward to posting here.

I hope you guys and gals are ready, cuz I'm gonna be starting a LOT of topics here, especially in the Skyrim forums. I've had lots of ideas for Sky threads, but over at Beth it's like what's the point of posting them, if they'll be bumped off the front page in 10 minutes? sad.gif
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Feb 27 2012, 05:18 PM
Post #68

Master
Group Icon

Bring it Saga! biggrin.gif

Oh and the hounds that spit fire... While I was looking into making a wolf companion for someone here, there was already a skin in the Creation Kit for a fire wolf...

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 28 2012, 01:27 AM
Post #69

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Coin @ Feb 27 2012, 11:18 AM) *

Oh and the hounds that spit fire... While I was looking into making a wolf companion for someone here, there was already a skin in the Creation Kit for a fire wolf...

That's so wicked! I'd get that mod if I could.

I think you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can start threads. As soon as I can, I will start a Skyrim roleplaying ideas thread, in case there isn't one already. I've got several really cool ideas (none of which I've started yet).
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 28 2012, 01:51 AM
Post #70

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Coin @ Feb 27 2012, 11:18 AM) *

I saw that too when I was making Nature Summoning. If it was not so completely out of scope of the mod, I would have included it. Then again, I suppose I could create a separate mod just it. Either as a summoning, or as a companion.

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Feb 27 2012, 07:27 PM) *

That's so wicked! I'd get that mod if I could.

I think you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can start threads. As soon as I can, I will start a Skyrim roleplaying ideas thread, in case there isn't one already. I've got several really cool ideas (none of which I've started yet).

You only need about three or four posts, so you are probably there already. Go ahead and try.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Feb 28 2012, 01:51 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Jul 21 2012, 05:35 PM
Post #71

Councilor
Group Icon

Robert McWylde is currently shirking his duties as Knight-Commander of The Knights of The Nine by going a-slaughtering in dungeons Cave-ish, Ayelid ruin'd and Fort-esque, along the road from Imperial City to Cheydinhal...

I did start a journal thing with him...But it got sidetracked into something which approached epic and made me plan out the entire MQ with my KOTN lot...And almost led me to start writing it ("It's the Main Quest™ Jim, but not as you know it"...Weeeel, it's me! What would you expect!? biggrin.gif ...) and therefore abandoning what I was doing before...Which would be bad for everyone...

So you're spared that...For now... biggrin.gif ...
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jul 21 2012, 06:04 PM
Post #72

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Jul 21 2012, 11:35 AM) *
"It's the Main Quest™ Jim, but not as you know it"

Is that McCoy?

--------------------

+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Jul 21 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #73

Councilor
Group Icon

*Raises eyebrow*...Fascinating...

biggrin.gif ...
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 21 2012, 08:07 PM
Post #74

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Jul 21 2012, 02:50 PM) *

biggrin.gif ...

SPEW !!! Spock was hilarious !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jul 21 2012, 08:20 PM
Post #75

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Jul 21 2012, 01:50 PM) *

biggrin.gif ...

Never again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Jul 22 2012, 09:18 PM
Post #76

Councilor
Group Icon

Made meself a couple of speed fortifiers today, both increase speed 30 points for 30 seconds (only needs restoration of 50 to cast...)...So my speed now goes to 150-ish... biggrin.gif ...As a wise car once said...Ka-Chow!!...

Aaamywho...

Innit weird how you start playing a game and then the whole family starts again?...The son made a new char...Aaaand now the wife's back doing her Breton again...She's made 11000 potions... blink.gif ...Wow...

Missy's resisting though...She's on the Lego Batman... cool.gif biggrin.gif ...
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 23 2012, 03:32 PM
Post #77

Paladin
Group Icon

How did I miss these last few posts?!? Thoughts of Sir Robert using his spells to boost into warp drive as he and the crew of the Enterprise KOTN zoom around combating galactic Daedra Lords quite tickles me!

Spock was a Dunmer, didyaknow?

11K potions certainly warrants one of these: blink.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Dec 11 2012, 07:06 AM
Post #78

Councilor
Group Icon

Having prayed at the Great Chapel of Arkay, McWylde left Cheydinhal and headed once more towards Imperial City.

Skirting the edge of the lake surrounding the Imperial City, and having disposed of a bandit and a minotaur, then several wolves and bears along the way...He spotted a cave to one side of the road and found himself sporting with some goblins in Shinbone Cave...

The Commander is now generally on his way to Bravil to train his Mysticism up a bit...

Huzzah!..

This post has been edited by McBadgere: Dec 11 2012, 07:07 AM
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 11 2012, 01:24 PM
Post #79

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Dec 10 2012, 10:06 PM) *

Having prayed at the Great Chapel of Arkay, McWylde left Cheydinhal and headed once more towards Imperial City.

Skirting the edge of the lake surrounding the Imperial City, and having disposed of a bandit and a minotaur, then several wolves and bears along the way...He spotted a cave to one side of the road and found himself sporting with some goblins in Shinbone Cave...

The Commander is now generally on his way to Bravil to train his Mysticism up a bit...

Huzzah!..

Say hi to Kud-Ei in Bravil! smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Dec 13 2012, 07:14 AM
Post #80

Councilor
Group Icon

McWylde was waylaid by Marauders at Fort Alessia...So he upped his sneak considerably by making them wish they hadn't started...

As a bit of a shocker the Commander was informed that the Dragon Armour, comissioned for him by Chancellor Ocato was now ready and would he now pick it up please...Thank you....

Having done so and dropped it off at the Priory, McWylde then went back to Bravil and got his training...The then headed north once more, prayed at the shrine of Zenithar and the went to investigate the cave nearby they call Veyond...And tried to find the back of it...WHAHEY!!...

Is that the Argonian cultist one or the Bandit one?...I forget...I did a lot last night and I was half-asleep!... laugh.gif ...

Aaaamywho...Much gladness to be back in Cyrodiil...I much prefer it to Skyrim...It feels a much nicer game...Love it!...
+Quote Post

209 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:46 PM