8 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Skyrim Marriage Mart, Screens of who you married (or rejected) in Skyrim
mALX
post Nov 21 2011, 02:27 AM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

Post screens of your prospectives, your spouses, or your rejects here! (so we can all get a gander of what is out there among the eligible singles in Skyrim, lol).

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 22 2011, 12:12 AM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

The Rowan Varrus Gallery of the Rejected:

Ysolda. That was an embarrassing conversation. Rowan was just being nice, and then Ysolda got all excited about the, um, item that Rowan brought for her. Now she knows what not to ask when she's chatting with townspeople.

Wilhelm. Tempting. He has a tavern. But no.

Added: Temba Wide-Arm. I’m guessing that she has muscular arms, not that they’re open wide. What an attitude, sheesh. Thanks for the reward, lady. Now back away slowly...

He's just not into her:

Right now she’s travelling with Sven. He looks a lot less silly when he’s killing things. Too bad he already has a girlfriend.

This post has been edited by Grits: Nov 22 2011, 01:52 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 22 2011, 03:03 AM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 21 2011, 06:12 PM) *

The Rowan Varrus Gallery of the Rejected:

Ysolda. That was an embarrassing conversation. Rowan was just being nice, and then Ysolda got all excited about the, um, item that Rowan brought for her. Now she knows what not to ask when she's chatting with townspeople.

Wilhelm. Tempting. He has a tavern. But no.

Added: Temba Wide-Arm. I’m guessing that she has muscular arms, not that they’re open wide. What an attitude, sheesh. Thanks for the reward, lady. Now back away slowly...

He's just not into her:

Right now she’s travelling with Sven. He looks a lot less silly when he’s killing things. Too bad he already has a girlfriend.

Ysolda is the best looking of the bunch. Wilhelm looks like Corbin Bernsen. I won't ... can't say what Sven looks like he was doing before the screen was snapped.

GAAAH !!! You've added one, I'll have to go look, lol.

Maxical is about to take that list of eligible men and do "drop by" visits to see what they look like in game (and what kind of house/job they have). If it doesn't get better than that, she may pick Ysolda, lol.

These are great Grits !!! I have to see the new one though, lol.

EDIT: OMG, it's a UNIBROW !!! Where's that wretched mage from Leyawiin, I think we found him a mate !!! Imagine what the kids would look like? It would be the next species in TES VI !!!

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 22 2011, 03:04 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 22 2011, 03:09 AM
Post #4

Ancient
Group Icon

As soon as the Creation Kit comes out, I'm going to make an NPC and do that code that makes them eligible for marriage. He will be suitably androgenous (and CLEAN!) for Maxical, ROFL !!!

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 22 2011, 03:26 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 22 2011, 03:10 AM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

rollinglaugh.gif I got those from the UESP, but if Rowan finds her one true love, I'll take another picture of my TV. She has such a crush on Lydia, but there's no extra dialog options for her.

Yeah, that's an unfortunate moment for Sven.

LOL, unibrow! And she's mean. I'll only put little snippets when Rowan gets their disposition up high enough for a proposal.

So far I have not seen any men clean enough for Maxical!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 22 2011, 03:24 AM
Post #6

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 21 2011, 09:10 PM) *

rollinglaugh.gif I got those from the UESP, but if Rowan finds her one true love, I'll take another picture of my TV. She has such a crush on Lydia, but there's no extra dialog options for her.

Yeah, that's an unfortunate moment for Sven.

LOL, unibrow! And she's mean. I'll only put little snippets when Rowan gets their disposition up high enough for a proposal.

So far I have not seen any men clean enough for Maxical!!

I saw one clean man at the College in Winterhold. He was like a hundred years old though, white haired - in fact I think it was Professor Dumbledorf from the first Harry Potter movie. Maxical will just stay friends with him (fearing the wedding night may be too much for him) to keep the one clean man in Skyrim alive, lol. (if she can find him again, he disappeared).

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Nov 22 2011, 06:03 AM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

I wish I could get a picture of Aela...

*Sigh*...

I have a thing for small, angry and strong red-heads... biggrin.gif ...(Th'wife's one btw)...

So while th'wife's off with her Farkas, I'm going to go off hunting with Aela... biggrin.gif ...

Plus, the idea of having Susan Ivanova whispering sweet nothings into my ear is pretty damned appealing... biggrin.gif ...

Oh, there's something about a wedding dress for the ladies in the guide...She's desperate to find it before she marries her "Farkie". Anyone know anything about that?...

Cheers, she won't leake me alone!!... wacko.gif laugh.gif ...

Edit...Leake?...Leave obviously...Duh...

This post has been edited by McBadgere: Nov 23 2011, 05:05 AM
+Quote Post
Jacki Dice
post Nov 23 2011, 04:32 AM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Nov 21 2011, 09:03 PM) *

I wish I could get a picture of Aela...

*Sigh*...

Here she is smile.gif

I like her too, but I'm not planning on doing what's required to be with her just yet..

My brother married Orla, a Priestess(?) of the Temple of Dibella and Ysolda, of Whiterun

He did this with two different characters as you can't have more than one spouse at a time.

As for Melinoe, she is single for now since you can't marry Ralof, Brynjolf, or Sapphire. Boo!!

This post has been edited by Jacki Dice: Nov 23 2011, 04:32 AM

--------------------
Madness Helps Me Save Myself
Nemesis

Standing on the cliffs that kiss burning winds
We are rising together
Brazen, exalting, a hiss of triumph rings
I am yours
...Yours immortally
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Nov 23 2011, 05:07 AM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

*Sigh*...Me likee Aela...

Thank you... biggrin.gif ...

I'm still several quests away from starting the whole Companions questline...But still...Anticipation is half the fun... wink.gif ...So I've been told... tongue.gif ...
+Quote Post
liliandra nadiar
post Nov 23 2011, 06:03 AM
Post #10

Finder
Group Icon

I think I must be missing something. Have an amulet, did their favor but nothing's showing up in dialogue options. Do I need to talk to the priest first?

--------------------
"When in danger, or in doubt.
Run in Circles, scream and shout."
The Tides of Oblivion
Shot of the week:Hunter and Prey.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 23 2011, 01:30 PM
Post #11

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(liliandra nadiar @ Nov 23 2011, 12:03 AM) *

I think I must be missing something. Have an amulet, did their favor but nothing's showing up in dialogue options. Do I need to talk to the priest first?

Yes, that should do it. Happy hunting. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 23 2011, 01:48 PM
Post #12

Ancient
Group Icon

As for Maxical, if it can't be Quaranir ... it will be no one !!! He is not on the list, but I may try putting him on it with that code!!

http://content3.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Quaranir

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 23 2011, 02:22 PM
Post #13

Councilor
Group Icon

Hel-lo Quaranir! Rowan hasn't met him yet. Finally, an Altmer with a jaw.

A side question, are the containers in Maxical's college quarters safe? Other than from J'zargo, who likes to camp out there?

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 23 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #14

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 23 2011, 08:22 AM) *

Hel-lo Quaranir! Rowan hasn't met him yet. Finally, an Altmer with a jaw.

A side question, are the containers in Maxical's college quarters safe? Other than from J'zargo, who likes to camp out there?

I haven't tried any of them out yet because the lady that showed me to the room said only the bed and desk were mine - and there is no desk in there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Saquira
post Nov 23 2011, 03:38 PM
Post #15

Finder
Group Icon

Grits: I tried, the containers are safe in your room. I'd have lost quite a bit of stuff if they weren't.

But mALX, how are you even going to find Quaranir? There must be a reason to why he isn't on the list. I haven't seen a glimpse of him since finishing the mages quest.

Deesei married Brelyna Maryon, the dunmer who's your fellow student at the college. The only other character I really like enough to break lore for her to marry is M'aiq, but he ain't available. Sa'Quira will probably find herself a fellow thief later.

This post has been edited by Saquira: Nov 23 2011, 03:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 23 2011, 05:16 PM
Post #16

Ancient
Group Icon

I figured the problem was with him being a Psjjic Priest that he would return to whereever the lore has put them as soon as the quest ends. I wonder if I can make a clone of him and edit its factions ... but will he still have the same voice?

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 23 2011, 05:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 24 2011, 05:16 PM
Post #17

Ancient
Group Icon

What about Tsun? GAAAAH, another one that isn't actually in the game, lol. Can't go live at his house since it's in another realm.

A lot of the men are marrying Ysolda for the free house - then killing her so they can continue to enjoy it without her presence. I wonder if then they marry again can they bring the new wifey to Ysolda's former home? Lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 26 2011, 05:16 PM
Post #18

Councilor
Group Icon

Aha! Vorstag recently expressed surprise that Rowan is still single, and we know what that means.

She’s going to pass for now. He’s far too good at watching her back. He seriously will stand and watch the road behind them when she stops, unlike the flute-playing Sven. She doesn’t want him to start watching her backside instead.

Also, I’ve heard that remarrying is out, even if your spouse dies. If she married Vorstag, she’d have to send him home to cook for her and undoubtedly start carrying on with Lydia. Not going to happen!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 27 2011, 04:42 AM
Post #19

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 26 2011, 11:16 AM) *

Aha! Vorstag recently expressed surprise that Rowan is still single, and we know what that means.

She’s going to pass for now. He’s far too good at watching her back. He seriously will stand and watch the road behind them when she stops, unlike the flute-playing Sven. She doesn’t want him to start watching her backside instead.

Also, I’ve heard that remarrying is out, even if your spouse dies. If she married Vorstag, she’d have to send him home to cook for her and undoubtedly start carrying on with Lydia. Not going to happen!

I didn't like the way his mouth looked when he talked, ROFL !!! I noticed Bethesda gave the guys a whole raft of pretty girls to choose from, then stuck all the women with butt ugly men to marry. What was that all about?

I see me having to use the code solution in my game. I tested it out on Quaranir, he went from telling Maxical to move along to telling her there was no pleasure greater than her company - nice !!

Well, I was afraid it would mess up the quests for the College, so deleted all that and reloaded a previous save - but it was nice to know it nearly worked (he didn't ask about the "amulet of Mara" she was wearing - but it was one she found in a cave, I had not even found Riftken (spelling?) yet.

I wasn't sure if it had to be a particular amulet (or if that questline had to be started or something first) - so I traveled to that town and talked to the priest - the dialogue wouldn't come up to sell the amulet, I guess because Maxical had one in her inventory.

Is there a difference in the amulets? Or do you need to start the marriage questline before anyone responds to the amulets? (anyone know?)

Also, if you are on the PC you CAN remarry - I saw it on Youtube. You just have to type in some codes. For some reason everyone that wants to kill a wife to test out the theory is using Ysolda as the wife to kill and then marrying someone else, ROFL !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 27 2011, 05:56 AM
Post #20

Councilor
Group Icon

It's the same Amulet of Mara, you just have to talk to the priest if you already have one. (That's what happened with Rowan's game.)

I'm rooting for Rowan to marry Balimund. He has a nice forge, so he's unlikely to die out adventuring. And how can she say no to that 'stache?! Admittedly, he could use a washcloth and some soap. But hey, he's working!

Still, she says no.

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:28 AM