Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fleur in Skyrim, her own thread, just because.
Acadian
post Nov 18 2013, 03:03 PM
Post #21

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, I knew the bears wouldn't tolerate armored legs astride them but didn't realize they would balk at the soft fabric of a mages robe as well. Oh well. . . a mage has gotta do what a mage has gotta do. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 18 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #22

Councilor
Group Icon

It's more of a skirts versus wide-astride posture thing. The bears would be happy with cloth pants, but that takes more work. Side-saddle animations ditto.

I had her mount a bear in her default costume, and it looks silly.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 9 2014, 05:52 PM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

I just discovered an "Orc child" mod on the Nexus, so I'll be investigating how the Orc tusks were used and adapting an elf kid or two for Fleur. She already has Sofie and Lucia, so the first cut will be a replacement for one or both of those, and I'll place a new one or two later.

One thought is to have Borghak the Steelheart's young cousin tag along when you recruit her, for the same reasons - she wants to escape the Orc traditions and be more free to do her own thing. Orcish orphans are looked after by their relatives, so she's not as needy as the others, just fiercely independent. Male Orc kid is more likely to be pushed out as future rival of chief, so we could find him living solo in another shack - I need to check out Orcish architecture to see if there's a suitable building I can use, or if it will have to be the generic shack kit.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:15 AM