4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serious Planning For The Next RP, IOW: To Hier Is Human II
DarkHunter
post Jun 22 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

Taking Fuzzy, or was it Shogun's, advice. This ha been opened to discuss what's going to happen at the beginning of To Hier Is Human II.

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 22 2006, 11:11 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Well, it has been several years. I think that the fellowship of the babies (laugh.gif) should have split up. Flint will retire as a blacksmith back in High Rock. This also gives me the opportunity to upgrade his equipment. Right now, his armour is pretty much wasted.

Fervus will travel Tamriel, healing random people and getting in trouble with Lich hunters. That's just about it for my characters. Now I'll have to come up with a reason for them to rejoin the fellowship.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 22 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 22 2006, 12:11 PM)
Well, it has been several years. I think that the fellowship of the babies (laugh.gif) should have split up. Flint will retire as a blacksmith back in High Rock. This also gives me the opportunity to upgrade his equipment. Right now, his armour is pretty much wasted.

Fervus will travel Tamriel, healing random people and getting in trouble with Lich hunters. That's just about it for my characters. Now I'll have to come up with a reason for them to rejoin the fellowship.

hehe...well, Telina could always join Fervus in his quest, cowering his back from those pesky Lich hunters(she feels she must redeem herself in the eyes of Azura for what she did once she was death).

And then, we may accidently dump into High Rock, as we're travveling by, and then Flint decideds to hang himseelf on, and we try to make our way back to...wherever we arre going laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 22 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #4

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Brianna might go to _gnisis, to be an apprentice of Baladas Demnevanni......to learn more magic...

Serene will be a sweet granny, still looking rather young due to a secret potion she drinks every morning......

And the babies yes......two girls and a boy.....I´ll come up with more when I get back

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 22 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jun 22 2006, 03:55 PM)
Brianna might go to _gnisis, to be an apprentice of Baladas Demnevanni......to learn more magic...

Serene will be a sweet granny, still looking rather young due to a secret potion she drinks every morning......

And the babies yes......two girls and a boy.....I´ll come up with more when I get back

Exellent, do make sure to give Telinas regards to Baladas would you laugh.gif

Meh, either I'll make her tag along with Fervus as I mentioned, or she will go into exile, or perhaps start a magic academy, to teach prospect mages into Theurgists...yeah I like that idea...possibly just get back and romp out whoever is being Arch-Magister at the moment...you know, getting her position back. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 22 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Hecate, will still be working under Veric - but there will be less hit-and-run but more that Hecate could nearly get minions to lead by Veric since the children have been born, I could attack less but the fights would be more cooler, dangerous and thrilling...

Arco - Haven't thought much about him, don't know what the lonely Dunmer will do... kvright.gif
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 22 2006, 03:42 PM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

Oran ... Will have to finish his training in Valenwood... then is being sent to morrowind to talk with Vivic (hoping he's still alive...)

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 22 2006, 03:52 PM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 22 2006, 04:26 PM)
Hecate, will still be working under Veric - but there will be less hit-and-run but more that Hecate could nearly get minions to lead by Veric since the children have been born, I could attack less but the fights would be more cooler, dangerous and thrilling...

Arco - Haven't thought much about him, don't know what the lonely Dunmer will do... kvright.gif

Aww...poor Acro, lets join him up in our group...surely he would like himself betetr with us :vink:

I certainly dont mind....after all I practically invited him to join in my last post in playground 8.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 22 2006, 03:55 PM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

Think it's best that he meets Serene first, that she invites him - since he hasn't always accepted getting close to people who doesn't know right away. A reason for his rather insensitive behavior and being the loner as he is... He knows Serene so if they meet than he would join...

But he isn't left with much of a choice actually... *said in a mysterious way* mellow.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 22 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #10

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 22 2006, 03:55 PM)
Think it's best that he meets Serene first, that she invites him - since he hasn't always accepted getting close to people who doesn't know right away. A reason for his rather insensitive behavior and being the loner as he is... He knows Serene so if they meet than he would join...

But he isn't left with much of a choice actually... *said in a mysterious way* mellow.gif

Yes,, they should definitely meet!!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Jun 22 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #11

Finder
Group Icon

Harharhar....i know where i should put sasal.... at port telvannis on the telvanni islands...... then he will meet a young altimer commoner there and teach him his arts....
he will be a sort of messanger for sasal as he gives a letter to the messager boy(no name yet...) to tell Serene something..... his personal feelings about her..... and Sasal will proably be in his 50's or so.... seeing if we skip time about 5-10 years.... so i dunno if i should make him look older... does anyone know if dunmers retain their youthful apprearances? well.... if this conflicts with anyones plans.... plz pm me....

--------------------
"Every day we spend here is like we're dying slowly"
"but now (insert your name) is here, now i know, that there really
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 22 2006, 09:53 PM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

So... whats happening in the Playground section.. it seems ground to a halt.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 22 2006, 10:06 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(dagoth carlos @ Jun 22 2006, 09:28 PM)
Harharhar....i know where i should put sasal.... at port telvannis on the telvanni islands...... then he will meet a young altimer commoner there and teach him his arts....
he will be a sort of messanger for sasal as he gives a letter to the messager boy(no name yet...) to tell Serene something..... his personal feelings about her..... and Sasal will proably be in his 50's or so.... seeing if we skip time about 5-10 years.... so i dunno if i should make him look older... does anyone know if dunmers retain their youthful apprearances? well.... if this conflicts with anyones plans.... plz pm me....

Dunmer retain their youthful looks very much older, seeing as the average Dunmer live from 210-250 years, the look young much older.
And with Telvannio techniques they can life for about forever...(yes telina do know those techniques...but yopu have to be a very highranking Telvanni, to be allowed to know the secrets).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 22 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Arco is 115... His appearance is pretty much like a man in his 28 - 35 smile.gif
+Quote Post
Mazelure
post Jun 22 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #15

Finder
Group Icon

Maze will be trapt in that orb thingy until he reamerges as Mazelure and he will be all creepy and stuff (creepier than usual) and he will probaly track down Flint because of his bond with him... all the meanwhile learning his powers anew... and many others that he did not choose to use before so watch out... and plus he will be like what... 144 years old by now... but he will look even younger than before... he will look like he is 18... but with extrem creepy features.. and the rest... well you guys decide...

--------------------
you have to crack a few eggs in order to make and omelet
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jun 23 2006, 01:49 AM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ Jun 22 2006, 09:42 AM)
Oran ... Will have to finish his training in Valenwood... then is being sent to morrowind to talk with Vivic (hoping he's still alive...)

Vivec's still alive....

....but he ran off into the Aetherius, as far as official lore is concerned.

As far as the AMU is concenred, Arc..whatever killed him awhile ago. tongue.gif

Dunmer retain their youthful looks very much older, seeing as the average Dunmer live from 210-250 years, the look young much older.
And with Telvannio techniques they can life for about forever...(yes telina do know those techniques...but yopu have to be a very highranking Telvanni, to be allowed to know the secrets).

Dunmer can live up to one thousand years of age. But due to a bunch of variables, this can vary.

Barenziah is still pretty damn youthful for a 500 year old.

And magic can prelong lives, yeah. Divayth Fyr, who is a former Psijic and a kinda-sort-notreally-Telvanni has lived a good 4000 years.

Ranes is already fifty something, and still looks (and feels/acts, for that matter) youthful. As far what he'll be doing. Well...Paladin type stuff.

You know, killing bandits, vampires, undead, and all-around bad guys. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Jun 23 2006, 02:12 AM
Post #17

Finder
Group Icon

what the cupcakes?!?!? Barenziah is 500??!?! crabcakes..... i should be younger.....in the current rp, sasal is 45..... should i like divide that in half?(22 1/2 in human years?) like.... if Barenziah is considered young,at an insane 500.... then in imperial/human years.... sasal.... should be like.... a friggin kid.... or is he a teen? arrghhh damn you father time!!!!! well..... all i know is that sasal is retiring at port telvanni.... i kinda knew that Divayth Fyr was a psijic, but i dint know he was that old..... you're a witch Divayth Fyr!!!!! we must burn him down!!!! viking.gif haha.... well.... if anyone knows of any good, detailed maps of the telvanni islands, plz let me know........

(by the way, why dont we just follow the offical lore of vivec? i dont really like the idea of vivec being killed by Arc.....)

--------------------
"Every day we spend here is like we're dying slowly"
"but now (insert your name) is here, now i know, that there really
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jun 23 2006, 05:39 AM
Post #18

Mouth
Group Icon

Well, Barenziah isn't youthfull....but she's not a doddering old woman, either. Her mind is still very sharp (Which is to be expected of the woman who birthed Morgiah and Helseth... tongue.gif ) and I bet she's still fairly strong in body.

And Elves mature at the same rate as humans. They just age alot slower. And some dunmer due to various variables (quality of life, disease, injury, enviroment they work in, their family's medical history) have short lifespans. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 23 2006, 09:11 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Wow, I always thought that Fyr was maybe around a thousand at most. (The Tribunal is around a thousand years old, right?) So he is 4000 years? Like this, he makes everyone look like a little baby.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 23 2006, 09:59 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Aki-Knowledge ftw...! biggrin.gif Hehe... But Shogun, I think that Veric should summon Hecate too his castle or something, since the group is growing stronger - Hecate can't exactly do it all by himself. Could use some more coordinated attacks with minions and such, giving a open room for Hecate to leap in and do some real damage to someone in the group.

For Arco, since Minque will be gone till Sunday - I think I'll let Arco follow the group due to his curiousity, he'll lurk in the shadows thought - impossible to notice and won't interact with anyone either until Serene will notice him and trap him with a net or something so he doesn't walk away as usual.

Ok - I'll drag this over to the Planning Discussion insted, was a mistake posting here unsure.gif *Fuzzy get's dragged into the shadows, never to be seen again*

This post has been edited by Fuzzy Knight: Jun 23 2006, 10:00 AM
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:35 PM