Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
mALX
post Aug 14 2018, 08:03 AM
Post #2961

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Aug 13 2018, 10:14 PM) *

So today Buffy took a big step (for her). She did a solo no death run on a group dungeon. One of today's pledges was Wayrest Sewers 1 so that is what she did - normal of course. It was a nice confidence booster for her, sort of like the first time she soloed a dolmen or a world boss. Well, technically I guess it wasn't solo since she had Drusilla (Twilight Matriarch summon) with her - but hey, Dru didn't die either. tongue.gif

Wow! That is Awesome! Congrats to you!

*mALX turns green with envy...*

laugh.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 14 2018, 08:43 PM
Post #2962

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Aug 13 2018, 10:14 PM) *

So today Buffy took a big step (for her). She did a solo no death run on a group dungeon. One of today's pledges was Wayrest Sewers 1 so that is what she did - normal of course. It was a nice confidence booster for her, sort of like the first time she soloed a dolmen or a world boss. Well, technically I guess it wasn't solo since she had Drusilla (Twilight Matriarch summon) with her - but hey, Dru didn't die either. tongue.gif

I gather that part is the harder achievement. Extra grats!

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Yesterday, 01:29 AM
Post #2963

Councilor
Group Icon

Congratulations to Grand Master Crafter Dravean! Are the sweet hammers the reward?

Congratulations to Buffy and Dru on their solo dungeoning! That is tremendous!!

--------------------
Jerric's Story * Darnandex * Last Seed Screenshot: Picnic
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Today, 01:05 AM
Post #2964

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Aug 13 2018, 09:14 PM) *

Ohhhh, congrats! Soloing those bosses can be a pain since you're basically chipping away at their huge HP pools.

==

Anyways, I remembered that the Wolfhunter patch added foul water spots to Summerset to I took Hates out to finish her collection. It took a while to realize that they didn't replace any existing ones they just added new ones, but through only the two at the bottom of the sinkholes near Rellenthil I quickly fished up all 3 rare foul water fish. I'm glad the Pickled Fish Bowl exists

So that's done. I wonder if it's time to take her to the Imperial City and find those fish once and for all.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Today, 01:44 AM
Post #2965

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Aug 15 2018, 08:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Aug 13 2018, 09:14 PM) *

Ohhhh, congrats! Soloing those bosses can be a pain since you're basically chipping away at their huge HP pools.

==

Anyways, I remembered that the Wolfhunter patch added foul water spots to Summerset to I took Hates out to finish her collection. It took a while to realize that they didn't replace any existing ones they just added new ones, but through only the two at the bottom of the sinkholes near Rellenthil I quickly fished up all 3 rare foul water fish. I'm glad the Pickled Fish Bowl exists

So that's done. I wonder if it's time to take her to the Imperial City and find those fish once and for all.

I haven't even got one rare fish in Cyrodiil, lol.

This post has been edited by mALX: Today, 01:45 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

149 Pages V « < 147 148 149
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th August 2018 - 01:38 PM