Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bethesda Reveals Elder Scrolls Anthology.
Darkness Eternal
post Aug 2 2013, 02:56 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Today at QuakeCon 2013, Bethesda revealed The Elder Scrolls Anthology, a complete PC compilation of every single Elder Scrolls game ever created.

IPB Image

The collection will be released at retail on September 10th, and it will cost $79.99. The Anthology includes the following:

•The Elder Scrolls Arena
•The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
•The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
•The Elder Scrolls III DLC: Tribunal
•The Elder Scrolls III DLC: Bloodmoon
•The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
•The Elder Scrolls IV DLC: Knights of the Nine
•The Elder Scrolls IV DLC: Shivering Isles
•The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
•The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Dawnguard
•The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Hearthfire
•The Elder Scrolls V DLC: Dragonborn

The boxed compilation will also come with five maps “detailing the lands of Tamriel, Iliac Bay, Morrowind, Cyrodiil, and Skyrim.

--------------------
And yet I am, and liveā€”like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass belowā€”above the vaulted sky.ā€¯
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
ghastley
post Sep 30 2013, 03:53 AM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

I can't get the Anthology copy of Morrowind to install properly. It wants to put it in the C:\Program Files folder, but the button to change the installation folder doesn't do anything. Since C: is my SSD, which is not very large. I'm reluctant to install and try and move it afterward.

Judging by file dates, it's the original install disc, which would have been for XP and below. This is probably an issue with the old installer - I had a similar issue with Fraps, except the other way round. The installer let me choose where I put it, but Fraps itself wouldn't let me pick the folder to save into. The symptom was the same - the browse button was there, but did nothing.

Anyone have any ideas?: Googling found me a couple of people who'd installed in default location and moved after, so that's my fall-back plan.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Oct 1 2013, 04:08 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Sep 30 2013, 03:53 AM) *

I can't get the Anthology copy of Morrowind to install properly. It wants to put it in the C:\Program Files folder, but the button to change the installation folder doesn't do anything. Since C: is my SSD, which is not very large. I'm reluctant to install and try and move it afterward.

Judging by file dates, it's the original install disc, which would have been for XP and below. This is probably an issue with the old installer - I had a similar issue with Fraps, except the other way round. The installer let me choose where I put it, but Fraps itself wouldn't let me pick the folder to save into. The symptom was the same - the browse button was there, but did nothing.

Anyone have any ideas?: Googling found me a couple of people who'd installed in default location and moved after, so that's my fall-back plan.

I had a similar problem; you can't manually tell the install where to go, so it goes for Program Files instead of Program Files (x86), which didn't work for my Win7 computer so in the end I did...something. I think I just moved the entire directory manually in the end.

You should probably get someone with a better memory to help you on this. Sorry.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Darkness Eternal   Bethesda Reveals Elder Scrolls Anthology.   Aug 2 2013, 02:56 AM
Grits   Holy crap, really?! *dance of joy*   Aug 2 2013, 03:02 AM
Elisabeth Hollow   Why poor, Liz? Whyyy pooooooooor??!! Waaa...   Aug 2 2013, 03:05 AM
Darkness Eternal   I'd try Arena and Daggerfall, the others I pla...   Aug 2 2013, 03:18 AM
SubRosa   I wonder if Arena and Daggerfell have been somehow...   Aug 2 2013, 03:26 AM
Grits   That's my hope, Rosa. The chances of me workin...   Aug 2 2013, 03:36 AM
Colonel Mustard   *Crosses fingers* Pleasereleaseeachoneseparatelyo...   Aug 2 2013, 04:32 AM
jack cloudy   The question I have is this an america-only thing ...   Aug 2 2013, 07:28 AM
ghastley   Has it all been Steam'ed? I.e. will it be a re...   Aug 2 2013, 01:42 PM
Grits   Good question. For some reason I just assumed it w...   Aug 2 2013, 02:00 PM
jack cloudy   Good question. Here is my entirely unsupported by ...   Aug 2 2013, 03:10 PM
SubRosa   Looks like Arena and Daggerfall will work on moder...   Aug 2 2013, 07:35 PM
Kiln   In my opinion, Daggerfall and Arena aren't wor...   Aug 2 2013, 08:34 PM
jack cloudy   This. If you want to buy the anthology, pretend th...   Aug 2 2013, 09:34 PM
SubRosa   The only reason I would buy this is for Arena and ...   Aug 2 2013, 11:33 PM
Kiln   The only reason I would buy this is for Arena and...   Aug 9 2013, 08:40 PM
mirocu   GIMME!GIMME!GIMME!GIMME!GIMME...   Aug 3 2013, 11:00 AM
King Of Beasts   I want :sad: But I don't got a proper PC to...   Aug 6 2013, 07:41 PM
mirocu   I want :sad: But I don't got a proper PC t...   Aug 7 2013, 09:41 AM
King Of Beasts   I want :sad: But I don't got a proper PC ...   Aug 7 2013, 07:44 PM
ghastley   A gstaff reply at the bethsoft forums makes it lik...   Aug 7 2013, 09:17 PM
SubRosa   A gstaff reply at the bethsoft forums makes it li...   Aug 7 2013, 09:36 PM
mirocu   My Morrowind GotY only came with one disc ( and no...   Aug 8 2013, 10:55 AM
ImperialSnob   I don't care if I have all of them already(not...   Aug 8 2013, 02:40 PM
mirocu   I don't care if I have all of them already(no...   Aug 8 2013, 02:54 PM
ImperialSnob   I don't care if I have all of them already(n...   Aug 8 2013, 03:28 PM
mirocu   It´s all about collecting, kiln. All about collect...   Aug 9 2013, 08:45 PM
jack cloudy   There is one fun thing that Daggerfall did which n...   Aug 11 2013, 05:44 PM
mirocu   There is one fun thing that Daggerfall did which ...   Aug 12 2013, 11:43 AM
minque   As Mr cloudy said..I wonder if it will be released...   Sep 15 2013, 04:07 PM
King Coin   I want for the maps! Otherwise, I already have...   Sep 15 2013, 04:36 PM
Grits   Maps and I don't have Skyrim for the PC yet. Y...   Sep 15 2013, 06:30 PM
mirocu   No ideas here, sorry. I installed Morrowind on Win...   Sep 30 2013, 11:51 AM
ghastley   ... Are you saying you can´t even manually type i...   Sep 30 2013, 02:07 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:32 AM