255 Pages V « < 128 129 130 131 132 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What are you playing?
Dark Reaper
post Apr 23 2017, 07:11 PM
Post #2581

Master
Group Icon

Still playing Ghost Recon Wildlands, I even went out of my way to find a BMG.50 sniper rifle and with my ADV Silencer (which allows me to fire a suppressed guns without the damage reduction penalty) I've become the bane of the Cartel biggrin.gif. Still it's amazing how much they've packed into this game.

This post has been edited by Dark Reaper: Apr 23 2017, 07:12 PM

--------------------
Live and let live.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post Apr 24 2017, 10:27 AM
Post #2582

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Apr 23 2017, 06:01 PM) *

Still playing SWTOR.

Looks very sweet. I have never played SWTOR but have played KOTOR back in the old days. Seeing your screen pics makes me want to start it up again. smile.gif

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Apr 23 2017, 07:11 PM) *

Still playing Ghost Recon Wildlands.

This is another game I have wondered about. Does it have your recommendation? I have not bothered to hunt down reviews yet as I have too many other games to play. Lol.

Me, I am playing Resident Evil 7, Oblivion (again) and playing around with Forza 6 and Project Cars.
I should be playing Fallout 4 but I cannot be bothered. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Winter Wolf: Apr 24 2017, 10:28 AM

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Apr 24 2017, 03:44 PM
Post #2583

Mouth
Group Icon

SWTOR update: Tsarakiri is still on the trail of Darth Thananton, should be done with him soon.

All good Sith Lords need apprentices, so that's what we've been working on. Our first apprentice is a Jedi padawan, Ashara Zavros. Even though she's now technically a Sith, Ashara likes to stick to the Jedi code and help people whenever she can, which was pretty much how Tsarakiri did things anyway. Ashara is also a great help in combat - her dual lightsabers are a perfect accompaniment to Tsara's force powers.

Last night we landed on Hoth, which has some of the best wildlife we've seen so far. We helped one of the native species protect their geothermal generators from the Republic, and made a deal with them which should mutually benefit the locals and the Empire.

Meanwhile on Korriban, a group of young Sith are going through the trials. Whichever one survives will become Tsara's second apprentice, so we're looking forward to seeing which one it'll be.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 24 2017, 04:28 PM
Post #2584

Ancient
Group Icon

Is the content in SWtOR geared towards group or solo?

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Apr 24 2017, 04:34 PM
Post #2585

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 24 2017, 04:28 PM) *

Both. The story stuff is easy to solo, but you can group up if you want. Then there's tougher content that's designed for groups and guilds I think (haven't really looked into that stuff.) Some story stuff (class specific quests) and space battles put you into a separate instance so no random players can wander in.

The server I'm playing on has a really low population, so it pretty much feels like a single player game.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 24 2017, 04:48 PM
Post #2586

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Apr 24 2017, 10:34 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 24 2017, 04:28 PM) *

Both. The story stuff is easy to solo, but you can group up if you want. Then there's tougher content that's designed for groups and guilds I think (haven't really looked into that stuff.) Some story stuff (class specific quests) and space battles put you into a separate instance so no random players can wander in.

The server I'm playing on has a really low population, so it pretty much feels like a single player game.

Cool!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Apr 24 2017, 07:52 PM
Post #2587

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 24 2017, 04:27 AM) *

This is another game I have wondered about. Does it have your recommendation?

So far I'm enjoying it, flying Helicopters isn't to bad but trying to fly a plane in this game takes some time to get used to since they control differently. Also you better come up with a good strategy when dealing with the Unidad soldiers, these buttholes will throw everything at you if you allow the petrol level to max out.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Apr 25 2017, 02:39 AM
Post #2588

Mouth
Group Icon

I finished Yooka-Laylee a while back and I loved it, in spite of how little worlds it had. That said, I felt like something was missing. Maybe it was the seemingly abrupt ending? Or that it felt out of order compared to other Rare games. (They usually had a fake final boss fight which was either followed by one last challenge or the second half of the game in Jet Force Gemini's case)

idk. Music was great. Loved the platforming. The worlds, as limited as they were, were fun to explore. Great game, 8/10, can't wait for a sequel. Or A Hat in Time's release.

Probably playing Kingdoms of Amalur next.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Apr 25 2017, 03:47 AM
Post #2589

Master
Group Icon

Well I got the easy part of getting a Switch now comes the hard part----actually getting a Switch.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 25 2017, 06:17 PM
Post #2590

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Apr 25 2017, 04:47 AM) *

Well I got the easy part of getting a Switch now comes the hard part----actually getting a Switch.

Heh. Like getting the ammo before getting the gun laugh.gif

Let's hope you'll get your Switch before long wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post Apr 25 2017, 10:27 PM
Post #2591

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 25 2017, 12:17 PM) *

Heh. Like getting the ammo before getting the gun laugh.gif

Let's hope you'll get your Switch before long wink.gif

I like to think of it as a good luck charm biggrin.gif. GameStop's suppose to get some in on the 5th of next month, hopefully I can get one then.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Apr 27 2017, 12:52 AM
Post #2592

Mouth
Group Icon

Finished the Sith Inquisitor story on SWtOR today. Had a great time with it.

Tsarakiri finally defeated Darth Thanaton, after much running around (almost too much, it was dragging on a bit). After Thanaton's death, Tsarakiri took his seat on the Dark Council and was named Darth Imperius, Holder of the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge.

Apparently your Darth name is determined by your dark/light alignment, which is a nice touch.

Going to start a light side character next, but I'm not sure which class.

This post has been edited by hazmick: Apr 27 2017, 12:53 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
hazmick
post Apr 30 2017, 08:32 PM
Post #2593

Mouth
Group Icon

More SWtOR.

Since I couldn't decide which class to choose next, I made 5 new characters of different classes. There's a 6 character limit and 8 classes so I don't have a Jedi Consular or a Sith Warrior. I then played through two planets with each character to get a feel for them and their story, and unlock their starships (each class gets a different ship).

So far the Bounty Hunter is my favourite, so I'll be proceeding with her. She started on Hutta, attempting to gain favour with a local Hutt lord in order to get sponsored for a bounty hunter contest called the Great Hunt. Now on the Great Hunt, she has to track down various targets all over the galaxy, and defeat other bounty hunters in the process. Her current target is an assassin called The Eidolon - we have no idea what species or gender they are, but we've removed our fellow hunter (a group of Ugnaughts and a war droid) from play and things are proceeding smoothly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 30 2017, 08:41 PM
Post #2594

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Apr 30 2017, 02:32 PM) *

More SWtOR.

Since I couldn't decide which class to choose next, I made 5 new characters of different classes. There's a 6 character limit and 8 classes so I don't have a Jedi Consular or a Sith Warrior. I then played through two planets with each character to get a feel for them and their story, and unlock their starships (each class gets a different ship).

So far the Bounty Hunter is my favourite, so I'll be proceeding with her. She started on Hutta, attempting to gain favour with a local Hutt lord in order to get sponsored for a bounty hunter contest called the Great Hunt. Now on the Great Hunt, she has to track down various targets all over the galaxy, and defeat other bounty hunters in the process. Her current target is an assassin called The Eidolon - we have no idea what species or gender they are, but we've removed our fellow hunter (a group of Ugnaughts and a war droid) from play and things are proceeding smoothly.

Awww, the little Ugnaughts?! Poor little guys!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
hazmick
post May 1 2017, 04:31 AM
Post #2595

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 30 2017, 08:41 PM) *

The Ugnaughts were unharmed. We convinced them to drop out of the contest rather than fight - they hadn't finished building their war droid so they didn't really have much choice.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post May 1 2017, 06:14 AM
Post #2596

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Apr 30 2017, 10:31 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 30 2017, 08:41 PM) *

The Ugnaughts were unharmed. We convinced them to drop out of the contest rather than fight - they hadn't finished building their war droid so they didn't really have much choice.

lol, oh ok!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post May 1 2017, 07:47 AM
Post #2597

Master
Group Icon

I don't think I'm going to be able to get a Nintendo Switch anytime soon, they're just to expensive and hard to find. I wish I can find a store with an active layaway but most places I go either have layaway around Christmas only or simply don't have the item.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
mirocu
post May 1 2017, 07:49 AM
Post #2598

Spam Meister
Group Icon

That's too bad, especially since you already have the Zelda game kvleft.gif

If I can get one over here... Wanna trade that AK? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post May 1 2017, 07:53 AM
Post #2599

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ May 1 2017, 01:49 AM) *

That's too bad, especially since you already have the Zelda game kvleft.gif

If I can get one over here... Wanna trade that AK? biggrin.gif

Well I've already beaten Breath of the Wild on the Wii U, I just want to see how it is on the Switch. As for trading for the AK goes...I don't think customs from both countries will be very happy to see an AK-47 being sold over seas laugh.gif .

This post has been edited by Dark Reaper: May 1 2017, 07:54 AM

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post May 2 2017, 02:19 AM
Post #2600

Master
Group Icon

Oh the game I bought for my 3DS system is A Link Between World, the sequel to A Link to the Past, another favorite Zelda game of mine.

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post

255 Pages V « < 128 129 130 131 132 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:29 AM