Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Renee's Modding Thread
Renee
post Feb 25 2018, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

Mod-making thread basically, which focuses heavily on quest-making. The first two tutorials (How to make a fetch quest and how to make a kill quest) are very hand-holdy. They are designed for those who are just starting to learn the art of quest-making. Other tutorials get more advanced, as my wacky ideas have pushed their boundaries.

Just click on any of the links in the post below this one. smile.gif

Bethesda Units. (How distance compares in-game to real-life).

This post has been edited by Renee: Jan 28 2024, 06:03 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Renee
post Nov 28 2020, 03:00 AM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

I have found a really good Daggerfall tutorial which was originally written in Beth's forums by BOX MAAAN. I'm copy/pasting most of it, so if I ever get involved with Daggerfall again I'll have this guide ready.

------------------------------------

INSTALLATION:

This is the easy part. Just check out "DaggerfallSetup"; it's an installer that comes with a preconfigured DOSBox and a bunch of unofficial patches, so after everything is all installed all you have to do is double-click a shortcut and you're in the game. You can download Daggerfall from Bethesda's official website, but I'd strongly recommend just sticking with DaggerfallSetup. And don't worry, it's completely legal.

It also comes with a few extra goodies. Once you get into the game and make your first save, open the Eye of Argonia application in your Daggerfall installation folder and run it to patch your savegames to increase your view distance. Don't ever touch the detail slider on any of your saves, before or after running this patch, otherwise it won't work. And if your save ever gets screwed up in some way, try using Fixsave on it before giving up.

CONTROLS:

The first thing you want to do when you wake up in Privateers' Hold is customize the control scheme to something more to your liking. With a little tinkering, you can make Daggerfall's controls feel positively modern - which for me is a huge help in making the game enjoyable. I can't tell you what your ideal control scheme is, but�€�

�—�
Turn on mouse look. For the love of Arkay, turn on mouse look. Daggerfall was one of the earliest games to feature full mouse look, and don't you ever take it for granted.

�—�
Remap WASD so that it uses "Slide Left/Right" instead of "Turn Left/Right". Mouse is covering the camera, so for the most part you can forget about the Turn Left/Right mappings.

�—�
Since you're using mouse look, you'll need to use either "Activate Center Object" to interact with things (which works just like it does in modern Elder Scrolls games), or "activate cursor" to temporarily toggle off mouse look and bring up the cursor to click on whatever you want to interact with. I generally just use "Activate center object", but Daggerfall doesn't have a crosshair it can sometimes be tricky to activate those little switches and stuff - "activate cursor" comes in handy there.

�—�
You could also enable fullscreen to disable that bar at the bottom of the screen with all of your interact options and the wait/rest menu - it's not as useful if you're using mouse look, and in fullscreen your HUD will just be you health/magicka/fatigue bars and your compass, which looks nice.

�—�
"Float Up/Down" are used for when you're underwater, or under the effects of a levitation spell.

�—�
I've honestly never used the "steal/grab/info/talk" mode keys - generic activate seems to be pretty smart about what you're doing when you click on something, but maybe you'll need "Steal mode" to pickpocket people. Never knew if just crouching/sneaking let you pickpocket people like in the later games.

�—�
As it happens, "Sneak" doesn't put you in a stealth crouch like the later games, it just slows down your speed so you can tip-toe around, since faster movement means more noise. Similarly, your starting speed isn't as bad as in Morrowind so "run" feels like actual sprinting. And the fatigue drain from running isn't too bad, so feel free to run around a lot. I never had much use for "crouch" or "slide", but you will need crouch for a dreaded wall opening in Wayrest Castle.

�—�
You need to be moving when you jump if you want to jump in any direction other than straight up.

�—�
"Cast Spell" brings up your spell list. Double-click a spell (or hit Enter with that spell highlighted) to cast it: on-self effects (and Open, for some reason) will automatically cast, but on-touch and ranged spells are only loaded; you'll have to hit the "activate center object" key to fire. On-touch requires a valid target (so with an enemy within attacking range), on-target can be fired regardless. Recast spell loads whatever spell you last cast. "Abort spell" unloads any spell you've loaded but haven't cast, as well as refunds the magicka cost. "Use magic item" works like "Cast spell", but instead of opening the spellbook it opens a list of magic items in your inventory to load spells from.

�—�
"Rest" is how you wait to pass time. Resting restores your health/magicka/fatigue, loitering doesn't but it passes the time just the same. Loitering is for when you need to pass the time in a city until the shop/guild you want is open - don't rest inside a city, or you'll get arrested for vagrancy. You can't loiter for more than three hours at a time, because Daggerfall hates you. Just re-enter the menu every three hours.

�—�
"Transport" opens a menu where you can choose whether to walk, or mount your horse and/or cart. You need to buy a horse and cart at any general trader, and then when you do they'll exist in hammerspace until you mount them with this key - can't do it in interiors of course, and remember if you're riding on your horse or cart you won't be able to grind your Running/Jumping skills. If that's important to you. Also, if you own a ship, you can use this menu to basically teleport to it.

�—�
Think of "automap" as the local map from the modern games - a top-down look at the city or interior space you're hanging out in. The automap inside dungeons is super useful, and even more frustrating to actually use; but it's not hard to get used to. The travel map is the world map, and you'll use it to, yup, fast-travel. Which isn't optional, by the way. And don't misspell the whacky fantasy name of the location you're traveling to, the map isn't smart enough to guess what you were saying.

�—�
You can access your inventory menu from the character sheet, in case you need to be conservative with how many buttons you have (for instance, if you're trying to use a controller). Status tells you the time, date, and your current health. "Logbook" shows you any active quest notes, and your main quest progress. "Notebook" is for any dialog you save, but I honestly haven't really used it all that much.

�—�
Oh right, weapons. "Ready weapon" is just the draw/sheathe key. You can equip two one-handed weapons, and switch between them with "switch hand". "Swing weapon" is the part everyone gets confused on, but IMO once you know how to use it combat feels great. You don't attack by pressing "swing weapon", you hold down that key while you move the mouse to attack. So just think of it as "attack mode": with "swing weapon" held, you use your mouse to attack, and with it up, you use your mouse to look around normally. For reference: Mouse up is a thrust (lower damage, better accuracy), mouse down is a chop (higher damage, lower accuracy), diagonal attacks do slightly more damage with slightly less accuracy, and horizontal attacks are neutral. You can even just hold down the "swing weapon button" and draw circles with your mouse, and you'll get by in most cases.

CHARACTER CREATION:

My favorite feature in Daggerfall is the most open-ended, and most utterly broken, character creation in the entire series. If you pick a preset class via list or personality test, you'll have a fine experience; but in this guide I want to go into detail about how to get the most of the custom classmaker, with and without exploits. I'll also touch on the background questions that come after deciding your character class, which has some important parts to it.

Attributes: distribution is pretty straightforward, any points you add to an attribute must be subtracted from another. Attributes can't go higher than 75 or lower than 10 here. (Exploit: if you hit U in the classmaker screen, it resets the counter for attribute distribution to zero while keeping any changes you made. Useful for creating a god character, but this is indisputably cheating.) UESP does a fine job of describing each attribute, but a few notes:

�—�
Speed governs attack speed, not just movement speed. Since the combat is dice-roll based like Morrowind, it may be more beneficial to boost speed and your frequency of attacks than it is to boost damage with Strength.

�—�
I'd say the biggest dump stat would have to be Personality. It affects barter prices, but finding enough gold is hardly a problem. It also affects your ability to get information from people, which basically amounts to asking for directions. Which isn't difficult to do, at all.

Skills: Daggerfall has 35 skills, more than any other Elder Scrolls game, but it also has the highest number of useless skills in any Elder Scrolls game. You may have difficulty filling out your list of class skills with things you actually care about. A few notes:
�—�
Since combat is dice-roll based, your best bet is to pick one weapon skill and just stick with that. Of these, Long Blade is probably the best, but keep in mind that bladed weapons deal half damage to Skeleton Warriors (but not any other skeletal enemies, like Liches, I think). And there are no artifacts that use the Axe skill, if that's something you care about.

�—�
Lockpicking is a pretty crummy skill even if you're a thief-type character. It's automatically checked at any locked doors, and to my knowledge even if you raise it up it's not very reliable and doesn't work on any magically sealed doors. You can bash any door you could potentially lockpick, so just do that and have an Open spell handy for any magic locks.

�—�
Language skills are useless. Don't even bother. For reference, a language skill is checked when you approach an applicable enemy with your weapon down, and if the check is successful, all that happens is that particular enemy isn't hostile to you. And to be honest, I can count the number of Centaurs and Dragonlings I've seen in this game on one hand, so their language skills are even more useless.

�—�
It's worth checking UESP to see the schools of any spells you plan on casting. Daggerfall's spell schools are�€� bizarre, from the perspective of a modern Elder Scrolls player.

Difficulty dagger: this shows how much time it will take for your character to advance their skills. It goes up when you take an advantage or increase your HP gain, and goes down when you take a disadvantage or lower your HP gain. Your class isn't acceptable if the dagger is ever in the red.

Hit Points per level: the amount of HP you gain with each level up is anywhere between this number and half of this number. Plus your bonuses from Endurance. I've always liked playing tanky, so I generally pump this up, but it's your call how high you want to go. I wouldn't go extremely low, though.

Advantages and disadvantages: this is where you can really break the game.
�—�
Acute Hearing, Adrenaline Rush, and Athleticism aren't really worthwhile advantages.

�—�
"Bonus to Hit" is good, but I wouldn't suggest picking it for Animals. That may give you a small boost early on, but animals are generally the weakest creatures in this entire game. Likewise, this means animals are the best group to take the "Phobia" disadvantage for, since they're the least threatening option and all of the phobias are worth the same on the difficulty dagger.

�—�
Take "Expertise In" whatever weapon skill you chose for your class. This will increase your accuracy even further with that weapon type, which will remain useful for the majority of the game. Likewise, you can take "forbidden weapon type" for any weapon types you never, ever plan on using to get more mileage out of your difficulty dagger. Maybe don't forbid Short Blades, though.

�—�
Increased Magery is essential if you ever plan on casting more than just a few spells. By default, your max magicka is only half of your Intelligence, which is barely good enough for the weakest spells. Don't be afraid to go all the way to 3x INT in spell points. I strongly recommend you have at least enough magicka for basic spells.

�—�
Immunity, Resistance, Low Tolerance, and Critical Weakness are pretty self-explanatory, but a few things to clear up: "Magic" in this sense is an element alongside poison, fire, frost, or shock; it's not all-encompassing like it is in Oblivion or Skyrim. By glancing at the bestiary on UESP and looking at all of the enemy spells, it seems like the best element to take a weakness to is Frost - it's the least common element among higher level spellcasters, so you'll only ever need to worry about Ice Daedra after you level up a little. Most of the other elements are about equally common, although Poison seems to be the second least common after frost.

�—�
Also! Feel free to take a critical weakness to paralysis. All you need if you ever get paralyzed, is to cast Free Action. Which is one of the cheapest spells in the game, and easy for even non-mages to cast. Plus, if you start as a High Elf, your racial immunity to Paralysis completely overrides any class weakness to it you pick, for some free space on the difficulty dagger. That's kinda exploity, though, sooo...

�—�
Regenerate health, I think, isn't worth the chunk it takes out of your difficulty dagger. Damage health, similarly, I don't think is worth taking in any context. Worth mentioning that for the purposes of these effects, and any other advantage/disadvantage, "darkness" means not just night, but inside every dungeon. Which is where 90% of the game takes place, and where your choices here really matter.

�—�
Rapid Healing, on the other hand, might be a worthy timesaver. It increases how much HP you heal for each hour you rest, and since most quests have a time limit, this will give you some extra breathing room to rest up without running out the clock. It doesn't increase how quickly you recover fatigue or magicka from resting, though, so if those are tapped out it won't make a difference.

�—�
Spell absorption is weird. Your chance to absorb spells half your INT+WIL, but you can also absorb the magicka from your own area-of-effect spells if you get caught in the splash damage. And any magicka absorbed over your max directly damages your health. Magicka burn, it is called.

�—�
I don't recommend taking "Forbidden Armor Type: Plate" as that forbids you from everything but the first two tiers of armor. The classmaker makes it seem like leather, chain, and plate are Daggerfall's version of light, medium and heavy armors; but there aren't any armor skills, armor only factors into your defense and not things like movement or fatigue drain, and leather and chain are simply the two weakest tiers of armor. On the contrary, you could get away with forbidding yourself from using leather and/or chain, and never miss either after leveling up once or twice.

�—�
"Forbidden Shield Type", you can take or leave. Shields aren't actively used like in Oblivion or Skyrim, or even activated like a dice roll in Morrowind - they're just an extra armor slot you can throw on if you're not wielding two weapons, or a two-handed weapon.

Reputations: Optional, and just affects your rep with generic groups in the game. No huge game-changers here.

Background questions: One nifty feature about Daggerfall is that it will automatically generate your character's backstory depending on your class and how you answer some of these background questions. Most of this is just flavor, or for some marginal stat changes that you can find in the UESP, but two things to highlight:

�—�
One of the questions will ask you what you got as a gift from the Emperor. Choose the Ebony Dagger. Always. (and make sure you haven't forbidden your character from using Short Blades in the Classmaker) This means you'll start the game with one of the most powerful daggers in the game. Most other weapon types will start to outperform it as you upgrade to a higher tier, and you'll want to focus on whatever weapon type you picked as your class skill - but the Ebony Dagger will be a huge lifesaver if you ever encounter an enemy that's immune to your current weapon material. Ebony is capable of damaging anything - up until you find Mithril at later levels, there will be enemies your current weapon may not be able to damage. Especially if it's something like a Daedra spawned as part of a quest, instead of the typical level-scaled fare.

�—�
Exploit: If you take "Critical weakness to disease" as a disadvantage in the classmaker, and then take an additional weakness to disease, you'll gain complete immunity to diseases. And diseases in this game are mean. But you won't get immunity to vampirism or lycanthropy - those have a chance to transfer that isn't changed by disease resistance.

That's it for character creation. After picking your class and background, you'll be able to distribute some extra points among your skills and attributes. Fun fact: you can potentially start the game with one attribute as high as 99, if you raise it to 75 in the classmaker and keep rolling the dice for a satisfactory attribute spread. Another fun fact: You can change your character's name at any time by clicking on it in the character sheet.

I'd recommend reading a little about the leveling mechanics on UESP. Skills only advance when you rest. Every time you level up, you get 4-6 points to distribute among your attributes freely as well as a health boost determined by what you chose in class creation. You can save scum for each level-up to get the best results, but it's hard to track when your character will actually level up. And despite the save scumminess, I honestly prefer Daggerfall's leveling system to Morrowind and Oblivion's. tongue.gif

SPELLMAKING:

A really robust feature that I don't feel is sufficiently explained, or at least not sufficiently understood. Maybe it was obvious to everyone else but me, but the spellmaker is set up so that you can create custom spells that scale with your level. Which is awesome!

For duration and chance, look at it as [base value] plus [additional value] per [level]. Which means if I make an Open spell with 10 + 5 per level, that means I have an Open spell with a 15% success chance at level 1, that goes up by 5% with every level. Or a Water Breathing spell that gives 3 + 1 per every 2 levels, would be 3 rounds at level 1 and only 8 rounds at level 10.

And for reference, 1 "round" in Daggerfall's spellmaker is ten seconds long. So 6 rounds is a minute, 11 rounds is 110 seconds, etc.

For magnitude it's the same, but you can decide a randomized range for the base and leveled value. For example, a Fireball spell with 10-20 base damage plus 9-10 additional damage per level would do 19-30 damage at level 1, and 37-50 damage at level 3. You can see how cool this is, since you can make custom spells at the start of the game that will remain useful throughout the entire game.

You can gain access to spell merchants and the spellmaker by joining the Mages Guild. Some spells I'd recommend making as soon as you get out of Privateers' Hold, for ANY character type:

Teleport: This spell costs zero gold to make in the spellmaker because Daggerfall. But regardless of how you get it, this spell will be the biggest timesaver in the game for you. Dungeons in Daggerfall are long and labyrinthine - expect to spend hours in real-time, and days in game-time, crawling through a dungeon searching for your quest target. And once you find your quest target, you have to go back and find the dungeon entrance. Unless you prepared your teleportation spell! It's like both Mark & Recall in Morrowind - the first time you cast it, you have to set an anchor. The second time you cast it, you teleport back to that anchor. But always remember that you have to recast your anchor every time you teleport somewhere. Anchors are a one-time thing. So set an anchor at every dungeon entrance, or better yet, in front of every questgiver. Remember that quests have time limits on them, and a big chunk of that time limit is for fast-traveling to and from the location. You can shave off the return trip by teleporting back to the questgiver instead, which gives you enough time to go through the quest and rest all you want inside the dungeon without worrying about the time limit.

Levitate 1 plus 1 round every 20 levels. Basically, you'll really want a Levitation spell for exploration purposes, but you don't need it at an overlong duration; just keep recasting it if you need to maintain levitation for longer. I know climbing is a skill in Daggerfall, but Levitation is more robust and some main quest dungeons outright require you have it - they'll usually provide a little levitation buff for you by activating a random object, sure, but it's better to have your own source of levitation.

Water Breathing/Water Walking, each at 1 round plus 1 round per level. Putting both together is still an extremely cheap spell you can keep recasting as you explore deeper in water, and as you level up it'll last you longer. Worth noting that Water Walking isn't what it is in the later games where it lets you walk on the surface of water - in Daggerfall, it lets you move through water at a normal speed, which is very useful for underwater exploration. (stray thought: the underwater portions of Daggerfall's dungeons are terrifying)

Free Action, 1 round plus 1 round per level. Any time you get paralyzed by an enemy, just open your spellbook and cast this cheap spell. So easy a Nord Barbarian could do it.

Open, for when bashing down the doors isn't enough (basically whenever you find a magic lock). For this I'd recommend a low base chance and a high per-level chance, so that you have a solid chance as you level up. At 10% + 10% per level, you've got a 100% chance to open all doors at level 10.

For offensive and healing spells, if you choose to be a more dedicated spellcaster, I'd again suggest going with lower base values and higher per-level magnitudes. That will make cheap spells that slowly become fantastic as you level up and really need them.

Also worth mentioning that Shield works differently in Daggerfall, compared to the later games. In Daggerfall, Shield basically adds its magnitude as another layer of HP; you don't take any damage until your Shield either wears off or is broken from damage.

Important note: If you're going to be doing quests for the Mages Guild, there are occasionally some quests where you have to cast a specific spell. Custom spells won't do it. So make it a priority to buy the canned spells "Open" and "Sleep" if you're in the Mages Guild, even if your custom spells are better.

QUESTING:

The final part of this little guide. I don't have a whole lot to say here, just a few general gameplay tips.

Congratulations, you've made your character and woken up in Privateers Hold. Before you start exploring, or even start messing with the controls, though�€� SAVE. Save right now, immediately as you start the game. Because if you get killed before making your first save, you'll have to go through character creation all over again. There are no autosaves in Daggerfall.

Make multiple saves. Daggerfall only has six save slots, but NEVER use just one for a character. If you think Bethesda games are buggy now, just think about how bad they were 20 years ago. As a minimum, I generally save to one slot before starting every quest, and keep a separate slot (or two) for saving during the quest. That way if something goes FUBAR during the quest, I have a save from before I even started the quest. For random quests this will mean you won't get the same quest if you reload, but that's usually just fine.

Don't ever reject a part of the main quest. Otherwise you'll never be able to complete it. Similarly, the only quest in the game with a time limit is the very first one, to speak to Lady Brisienna. Don't be late, because you can run out the clock on this quest and basically fail the entire main quest before you even start it.

The amount of loot you collect going through a random quest will dwarf whatever quest rewards you're offered, so if it looks like you're going to fail a quest for some reason you really shouldn't sacrifice a great loot haul by reloading a save. Worst case scenario, you lose a little reputation with that faction that you'll just gain back by doing another quest.

I'd say about 90% of this game is dungeon crawling. So have some good strategies for exploring dungeons - hug the right wall so you always know how to backtrack, start recognizing dungeon blocks (every dungeon in the game is built from a few dozen prefabricated dungeon sections that get procedurally put together in-game to form thousands of dungeons), and save often.

Gold has weight, every 400 gold is 1kg in Daggerfall. Go to a bank and deposit your gold, or draw it up in a letter of credit - make sure to have some plain old gold on hand for staying at taverns, though.

Read the manual, comes with the game installation in a docs subfolder. Not just because it contains useful story information, but because it's an honestly entertaining read.

8.Enjoy the game.

This post has been edited by Renee: Dec 11 2020, 07:08 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Renee   Renee's Modding Thread   Feb 25 2018, 01:30 PM
Lady Saga   [color=green]Tip: For Oblivion, Always use [url=ht...   Feb 25 2018, 01:35 PM
Renee   The Fetch Quest, Game: TES IV: Oblivion. So this...   Feb 25 2018, 01:51 PM
ghastley   The problem with the YouTube tutorials is that the...   Feb 25 2018, 04:25 PM
Renee   Awesome, ghastley. The problem with the YouTube...   Feb 25 2018, 05:18 PM
SubRosa   Excellent fetch tutorial Renee! I will probabl...   Feb 25 2018, 05:41 PM
Renee   Thank you. I tend to write up everything I do step...   Feb 25 2018, 11:40 PM
Renee   [color=green]The Kill Quest, Map Markers, and X ma...   Mar 2 2018, 11:16 PM
Turija   Great thread. I will have to think about what I c...   Mar 7 2018, 11:58 PM
Renee   Sweet Turija! See, I just learned a few new th...   Mar 8 2018, 02:53 AM
Renee   [b]How to repair Hair, Game: TES IV: Oblivion Thi...   Mar 13 2018, 02:27 AM
Renee   [color=#FF6600]How to make an NPC Vendor & Mec...   Mar 18 2018, 06:29 PM
Renee   [color=white]How to fix "Missing flowchartx32...   Mar 25 2018, 05:20 PM
ghastley   FWIW, you CAN paste into the command prompt window...   Mar 26 2018, 03:06 PM
Renee   Okay thanks, ghastley. I'll see if this works ...   Mar 29 2018, 05:18 PM
Renee   How to make a Fetch Quest (with multiple items). G...   Mar 31 2018, 11:36 PM
Renee   Each exterior cell is 4096 units by 4096 units or ...   Apr 3 2018, 02:56 PM
ghastley   At some time in the past I did a tutorial on how t...   Apr 10 2018, 07:33 PM
Renee   That'd be great. :)   Apr 10 2018, 08:15 PM
Renee   [color=#009900]Making a weather-changing item. Gam...   Apr 24 2018, 12:19 AM
Renee   [color=#996633]Faction-changing Armor and Clothing...   May 13 2018, 07:53 PM
Renee   Making an NPC Follower Game: Fallout 3 Note: this...   May 29 2018, 01:25 AM
Renee   Timer Scripts. Game: TES IV: Oblivion or Fallout 3...   Jun 10 2018, 11:53 PM
Renee   [b]Making a house for sale or rent. Game: TES IV: ...   Jun 24 2018, 03:37 AM
Renee   Cripes, it's been since JUNE since I've ad...   Aug 12 2018, 04:13 PM
Renee   [color=#CC9933]Gun Tutorial Game: Fallout 3 This ...   Aug 26 2018, 08:52 PM
SubRosa   Ignores Normal Weapon Resistance is a holdover fro...   Aug 26 2018, 08:59 PM
Renee   Thanks. I changed the info in my previous post. ...   Sep 2 2018, 12:55 PM
Renee   Another tip for making these bounty quests: I like...   Sep 29 2018, 06:50 PM
Renee   This post goes with the one above, and is going to...   Oct 12 2018, 02:41 AM
Renee   [color=green]Lizard Men! -- Game: TES IV: Obli...   Oct 25 2018, 10:59 PM
Lopov   Nice! :goodjob: I'll be using this mod whe...   Oct 25 2018, 11:25 PM
Renee   So it's possible to encounter them in Lake Ru...   Oct 26 2018, 12:04 AM
Renee   Making an NPC Vendor / Repairist. Game: TES IV: Ob...   Oct 28 2018, 02:08 AM
Renee   [b]SEQ Files, Game: TES V: Skyrim Requires the TE...   Oct 29 2018, 12:17 AM
Renee   [color=#996633]Making FOMODs through Fallout Mod M...   Nov 11 2018, 04:32 PM
Renee   ` Making an NPC follower Game: TES V: Skyrim ...   Dec 1 2018, 06:40 PM
Renee   [b]Making an NPC Vendor Game: TES V: Skyrim [b]1...   Dec 5 2018, 02:59 AM
Renee   Making a Book bump a quest stage Game: TESV: Skyri...   Dec 15 2018, 02:39 AM
Renee   [b]Skyrim Quest Tutorial (WORK IN PROGRESS, do no...   Dec 17 2018, 12:02 AM
Renee   Repeatable Bounty Quests II (innkeeper involvemen...   Dec 29 2018, 04:04 PM
mALX   This is an Awesome thread, Renee!!!   Jan 14 2019, 07:56 PM
Renee   Awesome, thanks so much. :) --------------------...   Jan 19 2019, 08:25 PM
Renee   Setting up a gamepad controller Game: Elder Scroll...   May 15 2019, 12:53 AM
mALX   Awesome! You got it working! By the wa...   May 15 2019, 01:55 AM
Renee   Awesome, thanks. I have noticed there's TONS o...   May 15 2019, 01:05 PM
Renee   Game: Fallout 3, How to use Zone Triggers to set q...   Jun 19 2019, 02:28 AM
Renee   How to transfer saves from Xbox to PC, Games: Obli...   Jun 26 2019, 12:10 PM
Renee   Making a generic NPC Enemy, [color=white] Game: TE...   Oct 29 2019, 10:53 PM
Renee   Repeatable Bounty Quests Game: [color=white]TESV: ...   Jan 5 2020, 05:47 AM
Renee   Repeatable Bounty Quests, How to add new locations...   Jan 29 2020, 01:46 AM
mALX   These are awesome tips! Thanks Renee!   Jan 5 2020, 06:26 PM
SubRosa   Wow. That is amazing.   Jan 5 2020, 07:54 PM
Renee   aw, well thanks. I appreciate your encouragement,...   Jan 5 2020, 10:48 PM
Renee   SetActorOwner https://www.creationkit.com/index.p...   Apr 1 2020, 11:43 PM
SubRosa   You can use this at the console. It is a great way...   Apr 2 2020, 12:28 AM
Renee   You can use this at the console. It is a great wa...   Apr 2 2020, 12:33 AM
Renee   USE THIS idea for Fallout3_Jail.esp. We're goi...   May 31 2020, 05:11 PM
Renee   Adding a Jail and enhancing Fallout's Crime Sy...   Jun 4 2020, 08:25 PM
Renee   Making a Patrol package. [color=#993300]Game: Fall...   Jun 20 2020, 04:55 PM
Renee   Horse Rentals. Game: [color=#006600]TES IV: Oblivi...   Jul 26 2020, 06:07 PM
Renee   Getting an Xbox controller to work on PC. Game: [c...   Jun 11 2021, 12:47 AM
Renee   [color=#996633]Trigger Zones, Game: Fallout 3 Fal...   Sep 27 2020, 12:47 AM
Renee   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj6qGCT4isg...nnel...   Sep 28 2020, 02:55 PM
Renee   https://web.archive.org/web/20130429160307/...Obje...   Oct 29 2020, 11:17 PM
Renee   More Dynamic NPCs! Game: [color=#663366]TES II...   Jun 24 2021, 02:36 AM
Renee   Getting the Take All button to work, Game: [color=...   Aug 20 2021, 06:40 PM
Renee   Setting fallback cell (instead of Tiber Septim) h...   Sep 1 2021, 01:12 PM
Pseron Wyrd   https://web.archive.org/web/20200218144220/...a-s...   Sep 1 2021, 04:32 PM
Renee   I agree, Wyrd. Now that I know why random stuff sh...   Sep 2 2021, 01:58 AM
Renee   Random Console Commands, Game: TES V: Skyrim This...   Jan 23 2022, 03:36 PM
Renee   How to make a ForceGreet. Game: [color=white]TES V...   Jan 23 2022, 07:24 PM
Lena Wolf   I thought this thread was for Oblivion? ;) Never m...   Jan 25 2022, 03:57 PM
Acadian   I thought this thread was for Oblivion? ;) ... P...   Jan 25 2022, 05:30 PM
Lena Wolf   Well, there are of course a lot of similarities be...   Jan 25 2022, 05:41 PM
Renee   Lena has a point. Maybe this thread can be moved t...   Jan 25 2022, 06:12 PM
Acadian   Okay, the mod projects forum is simply a collectio...   Jan 25 2022, 07:22 PM
Renee   Thanks, paladin!   Jan 25 2022, 08:44 PM
Renee   How to use the PC's face for an NPC. [color=wh...   Mar 13 2022, 10:11 PM
Renee   How to add a bounty to the Player via script. Gam...   Apr 1 2022, 01:21 AM
Renee   How to add the Player or NPC into a Faction via sc...   Apr 3 2022, 02:39 AM
Renee   How to fix "failed to load snowflake: Meshes...   Nov 27 2022, 04:20 PM
Renee   Installing Morrowind from Scratch Recently I had ...   Dec 3 2022, 02:53 AM
macole   Those Intervention scrolls sure come in handy. I ...   Dec 3 2022, 07:59 AM
Renee   Oops, I screwed up. :whistle: Was cleaning the nex...   Dec 3 2022, 02:26 PM
Renee   Get a Job! Game: [color=white]TES V: Skyrim I...   Dec 11 2022, 11:41 PM
Renee   Traveling with an NPC. Game: TES V: Skyrim Here...   Jan 21 2023, 07:32 PM
Renee   Traveling with an NPC, Additional Locations. Game:...   Feb 10 2023, 03:07 PM
Renee   Traveling with an NPC, Additional NPCs. Game: [col...   Feb 13 2023, 01:58 AM
Renee   Dialog Speech Checks Game: [color=#FFFFFF]TES V: S...   Mar 3 2023, 03:58 AM
Renee   Map Marker Tutorial, Game: Fallout 3 Firstly, wit...   Mar 19 2023, 05:52 PM
Renee   Repeatable Enemy Raids, Game: Fallout 3 I love ge...   Mar 26 2023, 07:31 PM
Renee   Repeatable Enemy Raids, Additional Locations. Game...   Apr 2 2023, 06:36 PM
Renee   Gray Face bug. Game: [color=#FFFFFF]TES V: Skyrim ...   Apr 23 2023, 01:50 AM
Renee   Script Fragments. Game: [color=white]TES V: Skyrim...   May 19 2023, 06:54 PM
Renee   Fixing the Sideways Glasses Bug, Game: [color=#663...   May 26 2023, 10:29 PM
Renee   Nexus Mod Manager - installing and uninstalling Y...   Jun 8 2023, 08:02 PM
Renee   Breton Magic Resistance Tweak, Game: [color=#66333...   Jun 21 2023, 12:03 PM
Renee   Manipulating Leveled Lists Here is how to change ...   Jun 24 2023, 07:29 PM
2 Pages V  1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
12 User(s) are reading this topic (12 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:35 AM