5 Pages V « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fallout76, Um... yeah.
Kane
post Mar 26 2019, 06:21 PM
Post #81

Master
Group Icon

Bethy getting closer and closer to a product I'll enjoy a lot. Today they rolled out a Survival Mode for 76, and renamed the existing game mode "Adventure Mode". They also tweaked the PvP in Adventure Mode so that another player cannot damage you at all unless you return fire.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Mar 26 2019, 06:52 PM
Post #82

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Mar 26 2019, 12:21 PM) *

Bethy getting closer and closer to a product I'll enjoy a lot. Today they rolled out a Survival Mode for 76, and renamed the existing game mode "Adventure Mode". They also tweaked the PvP in Adventure Mode so that another player cannot damage you at all unless you return fire.

Maybe one day they will work their way back to getting this game to the type of game it should have been. Nice to see they are making an effort to correct some of their missteps.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Kane
post Mar 27 2019, 01:40 PM
Post #83

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Mar 26 2019, 01:52 PM) *
QUOTE(Kane @ Mar 26 2019, 12:21 PM) *

Maybe one day they will work their way back to getting this game to the type of game it should have been. Nice to see they are making an effort to correct some of their missteps.

Definitely. I also read that a future update will add human NPCs to the game.
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Mar 27 2019, 03:04 PM
Post #84

Knower
Group Icon

It's sounding more like something I'd get, too. Might pick it up when it comes to Steam.

--------------------
"When we understand the events that occur to us, the events become history. History is understanding. Otherwise, we are all just dumb animals trying to get in out of the cold."
-Hasphat Antabolis, TESIII: Morrowind

"What matters is that we act. That we do what's right, when confronted with evil."
-Martin Septim, TESIV: Oblivion
+Quote Post
Grits
post Mar 27 2019, 09:48 PM
Post #85

Councilor
Group Icon

Hmm. Now I'm paying attention to Fallout76. Thank you for the info!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post Apr 4 2019, 10:29 AM
Post #86

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Mar 27 2019, 01:40 PM) *

Definitely. I also read that a future update will add human NPCs to the game.

That is awesome! Just a shame that it took Beth 100G of updating to get there.

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post
Kane
post Aug 18 2019, 03:54 PM
Post #87

Master
Group Icon

Installed last night. Only played for a little bit as I was tired, but I made an Appalachian American named Duane Barry and explored around the vault. Gorgeous game, so far.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 18 2019, 04:38 PM
Post #88

Councilor
Group Icon

Sweet, I am glad one of us is trying this game. smile.gif
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Aug 20 2019, 08:01 PM
Post #89

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kane @ Aug 18 2019, 10:54 AM) *

Installed last night. Only played for a little bit as I was tired, but I made an Appalachian American named Duane Barry and explored around the vault. Gorgeous game, so far.

Do you have it on the Bethesda launcher? How does it work for you? I haven't heard great things about the launcher, so I am hesitant to get it there. But I also buy games off of GOG whenever possible so that not everything I play on PC is through Steam. I want the competition. I know it is coming to Steam this year but I don't think they have announced a date yet. I'll install it on the Bethesda launcher as long as the launcher works well.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Aug 20 2019, 08:01 PM

--------------------
"When we understand the events that occur to us, the events become history. History is understanding. Otherwise, we are all just dumb animals trying to get in out of the cold."
-Hasphat Antabolis, TESIII: Morrowind

"What matters is that we act. That we do what's right, when confronted with evil."
-Martin Septim, TESIV: Oblivion
+Quote Post
Kane
post Aug 21 2019, 12:46 PM
Post #90

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Aug 20 2019, 03:01 PM) *
QUOTE(Kane @ Aug 18 2019, 10:54 AM) *

Do you have it on the Bethesda launcher? How does it work for you? I haven't heard great things about the launcher, so I am hesitant to get it there. But I also buy games off of GOG whenever possible so that not everything I play on PC is through Steam. I want the competition. I know it is coming to Steam this year but I don't think they have announced a date yet. I'll install it on the Bethesda launcher as long as the launcher works well.

I do have it on the Bethesda launcher, yes. I had zero issues redeeming the my code or downloading the game. I let it download in the background while I played Skyrim, and then jumped right in without hassle.
I've had the launcher installed for some time for the Creation Kit, and it's never given me an issue.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Aug 21 2019, 02:28 PM
Post #91

Councilor
Group Icon

Can second that the launcher is not bad. Works fine with Creation Kit.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Kane
post Aug 21 2019, 03:09 PM
Post #92

Master
Group Icon

You also get PC access to Fallout Shelter, if you are in to that kind of thing. smile.gif
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 04:31 AM