minque
post Dec 23 2005, 02:19 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

continue here!

Link to the previous one

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 23 2005, 06:13 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Dalrus, New Vivec

"Well it couldn't hurt and he did fight the greater part of the battle. Yes i dont see why you shouldnt talk with him."

Stauros->Base Camp

"Okay then, so is there a ride I can use? I really don't ant to walk." Stauros smiled.

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Dec 23 2005, 06:43 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 23 2005, 06:17 PM
Post #3

Councilor
Group Icon

Serene, new vivec

"Ok...sounds fair, by the way I brought some potions and amulets with me.....so i´ll be with you now..and .....maybe Sel as well..."

Dahleena, on the road

She prepared the scrib and offered Akar and Dimitre some of the delicious jelly...Then she got really tired and fell asleep as they were sitting by the fire, leaning her head against Akar´s shoulder with a happy smile in her face

Sel, New Vivec

"I'm coming." Sel said flatly. "But what exactly is it that we're doing?"

Akar, On the Road

Akar just sat there, poking at the fire; he guessed that it was his watch, seeing as everyone was asleep.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 23 2005, 06:52 PM
Post #4

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 23 2005, 06:17 PM)
Sel, New Vivec

"I'm coming." Sel said flatly. "But what exactly is it that we're doing?"

Akar, On the Road

Akar just sat there, poking at the fire; he guessed that it was his watch, seeing as everyone was asleep.

Serene, new vivec

"Ehhh....I´m not sure, but we could stick with Jonacin.....and hope h knows ..or..maybe Lord Megil will appear and tell us what he´ll need us to do...I mean after all he knows us from before, he´ll know what he want us to do......I guess"

Serene smiled faintly as she poked around in her backpack, for no particular reason

Dahleena, on the road

She woke up after some hours´sleep.....but did not move, Akar said nothing he just sat there keeping an eye of things, but he must be tired, he´ll need some sleep, so she decided to do something about that

"Hey, handsome," she said slowly, "Now you get some sleep and I´ll watch out, come here put your head in my lap and lie down"

Dahleena stroke Akar´s hair very gently.....and kissed him on his cheek...

OOC: tongue.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Dec 23 2005, 10:36 PM
Post #5

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin
:We're headed to the wall. I'm supposed to relieve an officer there"

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 24 2005, 12:23 AM
Post #6

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(LoneWolf @ Dec 23 2005, 10:36 PM)
Jonacin
:We're headed to the wall. I'm supposed to relieve an officer there"

Serene, new vivec

"Ah yes dear, you told me...sorry i have so much on my mind now so I keep forgetting. But could we be of any assistance on the wall you think? I mean mabe there´s need for a healer.....eventually..."

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Dec 24 2005, 12:59 AM
Post #7

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin
"Only way to find out is to go" With that, Jonacin turned and headed for the wall

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Dec 24 2005, 01:16 AM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Miles Plao, A short distance Outside New Vivec

Miles approached a soldier with caution, his hand on the hilt of his sheathed sword.

"Excuse me . . .what in the name of Oblivion is going on here?"

(OOC: Anybody defending New Vivec from the Silhouette, I assume my character just asked one of your soldiers.)
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 24 2005, 01:37 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

ooc:I'm assuming you are outside of vivec so it would either be Florodine's or my troops and because Florodine isn't on i'll assume you are talking to mine...

Random soldier->Camp

The soldier turned and grabbed the hilt of his sword.

"Wh, Who are you? As you can see someone is attacking Vivec. As for who, I don't even know that, we just arrived here a while ago and took the camp."

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Dec 24 2005, 04:18 AM
Post #10

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus, New Vivec

"Oh yes, just grab onto a kagouti, there a few spare, from the fallen riders."she said kindly "Soldiers! set up those battlements now. If another force comes, we won't be able to hold without it. I want all archers ready, scouts to be sent out, and knights to be ready for battle" She shouted at everyone.

Florodine, New Vivec

Florodine stood in the midst of a carnage of dead orcs and goblins. He had dashed by himself towards the main orc leader, and there had slain him. However he was soon surrounded, and fought untill, the hands noticed their leader in trouble and dashed in, and cut to pieces are around him. His armor still shined golden, and he awaited news from the battle within the city.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 24 2005, 04:45 AM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

Stauros->Camp

Stauros walked over to a kagouti and hopped on. HE turned the thing around and headed to Dalrus, "Well see ya later, wish me luck, and to know the right words." Stauros rode off tward Florodine's troops and hoping they wont attack him on accident.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Dec 24 2005, 02:58 PM
Post #12

Knower
Group Icon

Florodine, New Vivec

Florodine sliced the head off of another orc. There were still many orcs and goblins in the area, however most were spread out and pillaging the countryside manors and such. Florodine dispatched a group of his men to each manor and waited for any kind of word from the city. He walked towards the wall, and hailed the gate men.

"Open the gate, i must talk with Serene of Redoran" he shouted up to the gate captain
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 24 2005, 04:43 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Stauros->New Vivec

Stauros fought his way tward Florodine and heard him call up to the guard. "Hail Serjo Florodine. It seems we want the same thing. I am Serjo Stauros from the great house Hlaalu."

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Dec 24 2005, 04:44 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Dec 24 2005, 05:21 PM
Post #14

Knower
Group Icon

Florodine, New Vivec

"Hello serjo, what is it that you need to talk to me about. You are hlaalu by your emblem if i am correct. Your men faught well today, and i will be sure to give them payment for that" he said officially
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Dec 24 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

Megil-Vivec

"What is the status of the enemy?"

"Sir most have retreated, those that remain are being cleaned up by troops from Hlaalu and Molag Mar."

"Very well, it is time to begin cleaning up. extend the bridge and allow the troops into the city. Then I went the troops out and cleaning up this mess. We will hold a council for the public tomorrow since we will have a lot of rumors to quench."

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 24 2005, 06:17 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

Stauros->Vivec

"Thanks you for the complement, your fought well too. I came to ask you if you would like to join forces and wipe out the remaining big legion of goblin and orcs just over the hill over there." Stauros dismounted.

"Ah it looks like they are lowering the bridge now."

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
gamer10
post Dec 24 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Dec 23 2005, 06:37 PM)
Random soldier->Camp

The soldier turned and grabbed the hilt of his sword.

"Wh, Who are you? As you can see someone is attacking Vivec. As for who, I don't even know that, we just arrived here a while ago and took the camp."

Miles, Outside New Vivec

Miles nodded, taking a moment to peer around.

"Miles Plao, citizen of the Imperial Province of Cyrodiil."

"Who's in charge around here?"
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Dec 24 2005, 08:16 PM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

Random soldier, New Vivec

"Well there isn't one commander, however the main leader of the army here, is Florodine. The other soldiers are Hlaalu. I will take you to Florodine though" he said geturing to miles.

Florodine, New Vivec

"Yes i think attacking them now, would be less fatal then later when they can prepare more. You have two hundred archers, or so, so i will put you in command of my three thousand archers, and you can take them to the hill and fire upon the camp with flaming arrows. My soldiers will be at the bottom of the hill, and when you give the signal that the orcs are pouring out of their camp, i will charge up with the rest. The knights of caldera will be on the other side of the camp, and when my troops engage with them in the front, the lady and her knights, will come from behind and slaughter them."
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 24 2005, 08:24 PM
Post #19

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Dec 23 2005, 06:23 PM)
Serene, new vivec

"Ah yes dear, you told me...sorry i have so much on my mind now so I keep forgetting. But could we be of any assistance on the wall you think? I mean mabe there´s need for a healer.....eventually..."

Sel, New Vivec

"I'm sure they'll take all the help they can get." Sel said, ready to get going.

QUOTE(minque @ Dec 23 2005, 12:52 PM)
Dahleena, on the road

She woke up after some hours´sleep.....but did not move, Akar said nothing he just sat there keeping an eye of things, but he must be tired, he´ll need some sleep, so she decided to do something about that

"Hey, handsome," she said slowly, "Now you get some sleep and I´ll watch out, come here put your head in my lap and lie down"

Dahleena stroke Akar´s hair very gently.....and kissed him on his cheek...
OOC:  tongue.gif

Akar, On the Road

"I'm not tired." Akar replied after thinking about Dahleena and why he shrugged off all of her advances. He couldn't think of any, other than the fact that in his experience, he was always the one to do things like that.

Well, that can easily change. Akar thought as he kissed Dahleena.

OOC: tongue.gif

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Dec 24 2005, 08:32 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Miles Plao, Outside New Vivec

Miles nodded again, "Lead the way, I'll follow."
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:57 AM