2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Skyviatar, Loviatar in Skyrim?
Lopov
post Nov 22 2016, 03:13 PM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

I hope you create some custom lair for her, vanilla ones are rather boring IMO, especially for a character like Loviatar.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PhonAntiPhon
post Dec 2 2016, 10:57 AM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 20 2016, 10:41 PM) *

Awesome. She, and her summon, look Proper - (and in the case of the latter, literally) - Heavy Metal!
\m/><\m/

--------------------
Settled in Breezehome - (Mostly)
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Dec 3 2016, 02:23 AM
Post #23

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(PhonAntiPhon @ Dec 2 2016, 04:57 AM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 20 2016, 10:41 PM) *

Awesome. She, and her summon, look Proper - (and in the case of the latter, literally) - Heavy Metal!
\m/><\m/

Sparks flying in the dead of the night!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 4 2016, 04:22 AM
Post #24

Councilor
Group Icon

I love the Dwemer summons for a scientist! Maybe add human hearts to the body loot? If you wanted to, you could make skin loot and use the leather item that's already in the game. Ugh, now I'm thinking of recipes for hearts and skin. ohmy.gif

The location with the poison gas that I was thinking of is one that you visit in the Thieves Guild quest Hard Answers. There is a hallway with gas traps that you have to get through inside the Dwemer Museum. I could not find the location in the CK, but there is a bunch of "poisongas" stuff in there. (I just want to see screenies of Lovie at home without her mask! tongue.gif )

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Dec 4 2016, 05:09 AM
Post #25

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 3 2016, 10:22 PM) *

I love the Dwemer summons for a scientist! Maybe add human hearts to the body loot? If you wanted to, you could make skin loot and use the leather item that's already in the game. Ugh, now I'm thinking of recipes for hearts and skin. ohmy.gif

The location with the poison gas that I was thinking of is one that you visit in the Thieves Guild quest Hard Answers. There is a hallway with gas traps that you have to get through inside the Dwemer Museum. I could not find the location in the CK, but there is a bunch of "poisongas" stuff in there. (I just want to see screenies of Lovie at home without her mask! tongue.gif )

I did find a mod that adds human flesh as a random drop from NPCs. There was a different one that also sometimes dropped hearts and other body parts, but it was causing CTDs, so I had to remove it.

I have pics of Loviatar in her home - and without her mask - in the Skyrim and Every Rose topics.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Dec 4 2016, 05:10 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:24 AM