Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ustengrav Has A Free Dragon Soul, Horn of Jurgen Windcaller Quest
SubRosa
post Nov 2 2022, 04:30 AM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

I just discovered that you can get a free dragon soul in the tomb of Jurgen Windcaller (in Ustengrav). After you explore Ustengrav, find Delphine's note, and finish talking to her, don't immediately go with her to kill the dragon in Kynesgrove. Instead go to High Hrothgar and return the horn to Asgeir. That completes the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest. Now you can go back to Ustengrav, and at the coffin you will see the horn floating above it. You can not select the coffin, and it will give you a free dragon soul.

I am sure you can this at any time after you return the horn to Asgeir. But you may as well get it out of the way before Kynesgrove, rather than wait until afterward.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 2 2022, 01:40 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Very nice. cake.gif wow, the horn floats above the coffin. Bethesda gets a lot of [censored] from critical gamers for not having "alternate choices", and yeah, there is only one conclusion to the Main Quest, for instance. But this doesn't mean there aren't all sorts of diversions and little hidden things like this along the way.

I've been playing me some Skyrim these past few weeks. viking.gif Claire Voyance has been doing a few radiant quests for Dawnguard, and I think she just finished one of the Vigilants of Stendarr quest mods last season. But there's a couple other Vigilant quests out there. Think I might try one of those. smile.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:49 AM