Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II- Playground XII, the one after the eleventh...
Lord Revan
post Jul 11 2007, 05:07 AM
Post #61

Master
Group Icon

Karn

He did not bristle as he might have a long time ago from the blow to his ego. But he had changed since then. "We'll stay out of the way of the major armies, but I cannot leave this city until I have finished business with someone among the group."

"I'll be sure to keep your advice about the amulet in mind; my brothers and sisters will not fight alongside the armies, we shall remain hidden. I can no more order them to leave anymore than I can leave myself. Sneaking away eithout fighting in the open would be a near impossible task anyway." Karn turned, nodding in a small gesture of gratitude.

"If things go well, you won't lay eyes on any of my following or myself during the battle." That said, the ninja blurred and vanished, speeding his way to reunite with his siblings.

OCC: time to hit the bed, be back tomorow morning

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 11 2007, 05:08 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Jul 11 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #62

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus Varus, In a Cage

Dalrus looked like a shadow of her former self. While she was well maintained (the Vampire General wanted her looking good and usually made her march around in little clothes) she was as cheerful as a Faded Wraith. Her eyes were always red with crying, though lately she just stared in disbelief. For the most part, she spent her time in a cage, wondering when she would die of sorrow. She counted down the days until the Silhouette took over and she would either be eternally enslaved or muster up the courage to commit suicide. She wondered if her friends ever remembered where she had gone. She was on Hero Hill, unconcious when a troll dragged her off to the Vampire.

Now she could see the faint light of the Imperial City as they moved to their position. Off in the distance she heard the sound of horses, obviously some last minute refugees...though it did sound more organized. She thought of everyone in the city, Satyana, her best friend. She wondered if she was alive or just trapped. Rann, she cried very hard when she thought of him, she had loved Rann, though she never admitted it, and she doubted the feeling was mutual. The vampires halted and the whole brigade walked towards some tents, except her two guards.

She expected to see the rest of the group right near her cage, when she noticed that it was backed up. Apparently a mule who was carrying baggage had gone crazy and was causing trouble in the long line of vampires. She knew this was her only chance, it was this or death. She peered at her bracers, and saw the key hanging from the vampire pushing the slave wagon. She suddenly reached out and snatched it.

"You're dead girly!" he shouted unsheathing his sword. She undid one brace, the sword came down and she jumped down, the sword barely missed. She got the other bracer off, she was free. Suddenly an unnecessary amount of fire poured out of her fingers, more than she had ever used, it was rage. Both guards were fried by the heat and she melted some of the bars and jumped out. Some more vampires came up but the fire still poured out uncontrollably. Five more were fried to ash where they stood. Finally the flames subsided. She was in a rage now, but it was too dangerous, hundreds of vampires and thousands and thousands of goblins were near by.

She sprinted, she wasn't sure if there were more servents ahead, but she did not care. She ran for the bridge, and saw that the army hadn't gotten this far yet...

Eurod, The Imperial City Gate

About two hundred knights on horseback and three hundred infantry rushed across the bridge, the sound of the Silhouette's enormous army marching around the lake could be heard. His men were well trained, but were small in number. Behind him came many refugees from the western side of the lack, many carried belongings, Eurod rolled his eyes, the city had been abandoned for just the armed forces, this was not helping.

"Open the gate! We are friends coming to defend the city!" he shouted to whoever was holding the gate. Then he noticed a beautiful young woman run up to the gate as well.

"I do not think you should be here, it is too dangerous in the city now" he said kindly.

"I am here to rip that monster's army apart" Dalrus roared, Eurod was surprised but turned his attention to the gate.

The Silhouette, Cheydinhal side of the lake

"My lord, everything is going into place, we only await your final orders," a particularly ugly looking orc barked.

"Sssurly you do not expect meee," at this he gestured to himself in a cold note that someone might have taken as reverence to himself. "To give you, a lowly ssservent, such important ordersss," said the Silhouette in a voice that could have chilled a frost atronach. "Rendsci!" he shouted. A skinny Tsaeci came up almost instantly. "Tell the armies to prepare their catapults, the bridge will is magic and will not break, that route is not going to work unless I show up. Tell them to all aim for one section, we can break it," he said in his hypnotizing hisses.

"Yesss sssir," Rendsci's forked tongue shot out as he spoke. He ran off, the orders perfectly memorized.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 11 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #63

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

Seeing Voltar look at him expectantly, Flint took his flin and went over to meet the Altmer.
,,Hello, is there something I could help you with?" He asked as casual as he could in the current situation. It was still clear that the whole siege was getting on his nerves.

Green-root.

Green-Root could hear a few orders being barked from the other side of the lake, too far away to make out clearly just what kind of orders. Still, he withdrew his spear and jumped to the water's edge.
,,There is a lot of commotion out there. Looks like the game is about to start. Oh, and more reinforcements for the Empire, I see." He said as he gazed out over the lake.
,,You two can go ahead and kill each other if that's what you want. Me, I'm going to devour this fish here and get ready to slice up some snakes."

(Voltar only has till the first rock hits the walls. Once that happens, Flint is going to execute plan 'Siege Engine destruction'.)

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 11 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #64

Master
Group Icon

OCC: Ok, here goes... It's in the colder part of the Tamrielic year, right?

Issac

He pulled his robes tighter in an attempt to ward of the sligh chill of the early morning. The Altmer gave a passing Dunmer a curt nod as they crossed paths. Issac stopped when he realized he was back in the Talos Plaza District.

He could hear the voices of men, women, and children emanating from the city gates. Turning to watch as the knights and refugees began entering, Issac heard a Dalrus' shout as it was carried by the wind. Issac found the source of the yell, and his eyes widened.

As the people started to enter, he approached the familiar figure, setting his hand lightly on her shoulder. "By the Nine Devines! Dalrus, what happened to you?" The Altmer could hardly relate this woman to his friend, but he knew she really was Dalrus. Her dry, bloodshot eyes told volumes about what horrible experiences she had been through since Issac had last seen her.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 12 2007, 12:03 AM
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 11 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #65

Master
Group Icon

Sodsa Hekal -> Attempting to get into the Imperial City

Sodsa jerked up from his meal and and sensed that he was needed. As he rushed to arm himself with his daggers and bow, felt a pang of guilt for ditching his comrades at the Dam. Sodsa gritted his teeth as he mounted the steed from Algren Constantine.

Good thing I'm not to far from the Imperial City, else this would take to long. And I fear the worst

As Sodsa grew closer to the City he slowed the horse down, seeing the army amassed outside its walls.

"Blast! I'm to late, there is no way I'm going to get in through the front gate."

Sodsa looked around and saw a few people on the walls, and even fewer of them looked familiar. Sodsa racked his brain with any possibility of getting into the city.

So there is an Army to the East, the Water Front is probably already over-run, and the front gate is blocked, from what I can see. Come on, Come on, think.

Sodsa's eyes inspected every inch of the city as he brought the mare around. Then out of the corner he saw a sewer grate and he smiled. Sodsa sped over to the grate and dismounted the horse. Giving the grating a jerk, it surprisingly came swinging open. For the first time in his life he felt like he was getting a lucky brake. Sodsa left a few loaves of bread for the horse and set off into the sewers, traversing them in hopes he would find and exit before something big found him.

The journey was fairly uneventful, a few rats and mudcrabs. Sodsa climbed up to the first trapdoor he found in the labyrinth. He wasn't able to read where it led to, years of rust and use wore that away but the lock wasn't that complex and Sodsa opened it in seconds. Looking around after he stepped into the light, Sodsa realized that he was in the Temple district, and saw a guard running down the road, toward the waterfront.

Sodsa started to run with the guard and called over, "What's going on!?"

The guard gave Sodsa a dirty look, "You Bloody bosmer, your kind always have their heads in the clouds. We have an enormous enemy force outside the city walls to the east and near the waterfront, Refugees are pouring in from the front gate and some "reinforcements" as well. I don't know how good they'll do though, the force outside is gigantic. Now get out of my way and do something useful"

Figures, why do I always run into the racist guards?

Sodsa sped up to the Water Front and left the guard in the dust.

ooc:Whew... biggrin.gif Sodsa's back

edit: fixed my mistakes

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Jul 11 2007, 10:17 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 11 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #66

Master
Group Icon

(I'm giving Flint a few more seconds for talking.)

Green-Root.

Green-Root looked lazily at the few forces that tried to cross the lake in small boats.
,,Figures, right while I'm eating." He mumbled with a few mouth. He threw his half-devoured Slaughterfish on the ground with a pang of regret and dove into the lake.

Once submerged, he dove for the bottom at full speed, his tail merely a blur as it sweeped from side to side pulling up just before slamming into the rocky floor. He maintained this depths as he sped across towards the boats, zigzagging among obstacles, hiding behind every nook and cranny he found, all without slowing down even in the slightest. As he got close, he clamped all four of his limbs around his spear with all of his strenght and called upon its strength. The wicked Daedric tip seemed to boil the water around it.

Then he was in position. Like a thunderbolt coming from below, he shot up towards the surface still at the same breakneck speed. The collission was incredible. One boat was lifted up entirely before crashing back down and breaking apart. Goblins splashed in the water and their Orcish commander howled orders in an attempt to stop the chaos. Something rose out of the water before, Green-Root with an evil grin.
,,It is a nice day to swim." The Argonian hissed and stabbed the Orc before submerging again. He cleaned up the Goblins around him and then shot off towards a boat on the other side of the formation, a formation that was rapidly dissolving into random chaos.

OOC: The moral of this story? Don't mess with Argonians on an aquatic battlefield. Oh, didn't the Sil have like fifty assassin Argonians with him, minus the few who got killed by Kirana? Those might cause trouble for our swimming defender of lunch.

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 12 2007, 01:51 AM
Post #67

Master
Group Icon

Voltar

"Yes actually, I did have something that I wanted to mention to you," Voltar said, replying to Flint. He lowered his voice to make it appear that the situation was quite important. He nodded over to Altair.

"My Master believes he may have uncovered something about that Argonian, Green-Root, that may warrant your attention," he said gravely before pausing, making sure Flint was paying attention. "I'm sure you know that he originally was working on the Silhouette's side when we first met him and that he actually joined our side. Altair believes that is not true. He believes that he's found evidence that Green-Root is gathering intelligence for the Silhouette, that he's actually an agent and is playing us for chumps."

Voltar summed up with a serious look to his companion, letting the weight of the words settle on Flint.

"The most logical thing to do is to make sure he doesn't get any information back to the enemy, no? Now what do you suggest is the best way to do that?"

Flogir

Flogir turned around to acknowledge the one who called him. It turned out to be the Altmer politician. Flogir coughed to clear his throat and extended his hand.

"Greetings! I guess we haven't had the chance to introduce ourselves yet, haven't we? I'm Flogir. We met at a few of those unfortunate scenarios when Ocato was assassinated and again at Leyawiin. What is it that you wish to talk about?" he asked in a friendly manner.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 12 2007, 04:57 AM
Post #68

Master
Group Icon

Ian, Waterfront

Although Green-Root's handywork was some distance away and the darkness of night had not yet begun to weaken, Ian was able to spy the carnage due to his enhanced vision. Without any true belief that the shot would make it, the vampire drew his glass bow and let loose an arrow poisoned with paralysis.

He watched as the projectile arced toward the Orc commander. Suddenly, he heard a whoosing sound which was rapidly growing louder. Instinctively, the Imperial jumped back, just as a boulder buried itself where he had been a heartbeat ago.
Ian let out a breath of measured relief that he had not been smashed by the siege projectile, but he took the wake-up call to heart. His foot dug into the sand as he spun toward the cluster of shacks nearby. The vampire bolted for the "village," locating the shack that he recalled Satyana and Rann entering earlier.

He glanced over the concealed one before pulling open the door.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 12 2007, 05:42 AM
Post #69

Councilor
Group Icon

OOC: yay, I don't have to wait for minque to return!

Rann

The conversation stopped immediately after loud noises were heard. The sound of battle nearby. Rann went towards the door while Sel put out the lights.

Rann had his back to the wall beside the door, ready for anything that might decide to enter. When something did, he held his katana to the intruder's throat without a thought.

It took a few seconds to realize that it was Ian, so he quickly sheathed his blade.

"What the hell is happening?" he asked, assuming the apology was unnecessary in such a time.

Sel

After dousing the lamps and realizing that their visitor was a welcome one, Sel strapped on his sword belt and met the others at the doorway.

"No time for talking right now; we need to get inside the city walls," he said, pushing Rann, Satyana, and Ian out the doorway, "I hear the Tiber Septim is a popular spot now; we'll head there."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 12 2007, 06:55 AM
Post #70

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

Flint scowled.
,,I wouldn't be surprised if he did. But just our luck, the little snake ran off before we got to the city. I doubt he is anywhere we can reach him right now." He grumbled. Then, he peeked his ears.
,,Did you hear that? It sounded like something heavy hitting the ground. To get over the noise all these soldiers are making, it must be really heavy." He said quizically to Voltar. His fist slammed down on the table.
,,Catapults!"

In an instant, Flint was running his hands over his gear, performing checks as fast as he dared.
,,I'd like to continue our conversation, but there are more pressing disasters to deal with. Goodbye, don't die!" With those words, he ran off towards the walls.

OOC: Sodsa can meet Flint somewhere. But I don't know if Flint would accept any help from him. He's going to do the 'jump while raining Telekinetic death' routine. Can Sodsa's bow reach the catapult crew while he's standing on the walls of the city? If so, then the Bosmer could provide cover fire.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 12 2007, 07:13 AM
Post #71

Master
Group Icon

Ian

Outside the shack, Ian nodded to Sel, but he did not make a move to depart with them. "I shall remain here, and eliminate any troops our Argonian friend fails to stop from landing. I'll get back to you all should retreat be necesary or when the Silhouete stops sending boats over."

The thought of acquiring Rann's glove right now crossed his mind, but right now wasn't the time for that. Tonight shall be an excellant blood bath. "You'd all best get going if you don't want to get locked out." He said.

Karn, beneath the Imperial City

Striding through the labyrinth of the winding passages, the sensei was pleased to see assassin groups perfectly hidden. He was only aware of them because they revealed themselves as he passed. We will not venture beyond the southeastern sewer passages, the most likely entry points for an underground invasion

Still, as a safety measure, most of the northern, northwestern, and western tunnels were blocked off systematically so even the meager patrols could hold them off long enough for reinforcements. Karn was satisfied with the absense of the vampires, goblins, and bandits he had encountered on his last visit here.

All of the mudcrabs within their new domain had been killed and used to help strengthen barricades. The rats had been killed as well, and placed in huge numbers along the pre-arranged ambush paths. They disease piles would hopefully weaken the morale of any venturing into the ambush areas.

Finally, Karn found himself inside a cavernous chamber, magical fires offered illumination. Among the assassins were some specialized mages, alchemists and healers. The arcane support they possessed had proven invaluable.
So far, not a single person had been infested by disease, and a slowly growing stockpile of healing potions and other invaluable concoctions would pay off as the siege continued. Perhaps we can offer to aid the wounded indirectly between battles...

Unlike their on-duty siblings, groups were scattered throughout, many catching up on needed sleep, while others sparred and strengthened their bonds with one another. In addition to this chamber, two others had been taken as gathering places.
The sensei settled by one of the white fires and closed his eyes to rest.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 12 2007, 07:34 AM
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Jul 12 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #72

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus Varus, Talos Plaza

"Isaac? Is that you?" she said turning around. She couldn't believe it, the first person she saw was her friend Isaac. She knew that Satyana had loved him and suddenly felt so incredibly happy she hugged Isaac and started to cry. "I thought I'd never see you guys again," she sobbed. It had been a traumatizing experience and she was for once, happy.

Finally she stopped and smiled at him. "We can't talk now though, the advance guard of the Silhouette's army is coming, I know they won't attack for a few hours, they're just trying to scare the city." she said, trying to hid her shaky voice.

The Silhouette, Marching around the road

Countless generals of many different races kept a steady stream of orders going along the line as the Silhouette and his procession of the Grand Tseaci invasion force came around. It was the biggest army and one the Silhouette would directly command. There were around 70,000 Tsaeci in this group and the other 40,000 tseaci made up the other army. The remaining 90,000 were goblins and bandits.

OOC: The problem is, we need to think of realistic numbers. If Cyrodiil were real, and it is modeled after Rome culture wise, then the city or Cyrodiil should have about a normal population of one million. The Roman standing army was up to 750,000 men, during the republic of course, it could be much larger, and it was divided all over the empire. However, for the invasion force to be realistic, the number of them should be around 200,000 in total, the defending force should be about 40,000-50,000...
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 12 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #73

Master
Group Icon

Issac

He hugged Dalrus back, caressing her comfortingly. "Everyone will be overjoyed to see you again Dalrus." Issac nodded when she told him they had to move. "A lot of us should still be in the Tiber Septim. They should be able to help."

"You're among friends again," He said warmly, wiping away some of Dalrus' tears with his hand.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 12 2007, 06:03 PM
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 12 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #74

Master
Group Icon

Sodsa -> IC

Sodsa jumped when he heard the great thud and slowed his run to a jog, looking around franticly. Eventually Sodsa came up to a gigantic boulder, the dirt still falling form the sky. Looking to the direction that he thought it came from Sodsa could make out a few boats and judging from the dark shapes on the water, there were more then he could see.

Sodsa heard a noise and looked up to see another bolder flying through the air, this time it clipped a building, causing it to collapse onto itself.

By the divines, They're getting closer to the actual city. Unless they are just wanting to cause mayhem, which would make sense

Sodsa ran over to the building to see if there were any survivors. Sodsa could hear the moaning of at least one woman, and he called out to the voice, "Em, Miss? He- hello? I'm coming in to try and get you out." The moaning quieted a little and Sodsa kicked down the door to find thatch and beams everywhere.

Sodsa started at the meticulous task of removing debris, chucking the stuff outside. Soon a big Nord came up and started to grab the bigger stuff. Sodsa looked at the Nord and gave a weak smile, the Nord nodded in return and the two went to grabbing fallen beams and moving items until Sodsa pulled a drape and uncovered a scared, bloodied, and bruised, yet alive, Dunmer lady.

"Miss, you're all right now, your wounds aren't that bad and i can heal them with a potion." Sodsa held open the ladies mouth and poured in the potion. The change was magical, Sodsa never saw a potion working on someone else. The small cuts healed and the lady was able to stand with the help of Sodsa.

"I thank you Bosmer, but what of my husband?"

At that moment the Nord came over and whispered into Sodsa's ear, "Bosmer, I, I found a Dunmer male, his fate isn't as lucky as her's. he has a roof beam going right through his chest."

Sodsa and the lady followed the Nord and when the lady saw the cloth she broke down in tears and The Nord and Sodsa left the shack.

"Thank you for helping, My name's Sodsa, Sodsa Hekal"

"Nice to meet you, Sodsa, Mine is Sjard. I hope we meet again." The Nord left into the night leaving Sodsa outside the shack.

edit: ooc: geeze... anyhow, Flint will have to do it by himself, Sodsa can't see that far in the dark and wont be vary useful. (unless this lady gives Sodsa an amulet of night eye as thanks... hmm, brainstorming)

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Jul 12 2007, 05:27 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 12 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #75

Councilor
Group Icon

OOC: I'm dragging satyana along in minque's absence.

Rann

Rann put a hand on Ian's shoulder, "Don't get yourself killed."

With that said, the three made their way back inside the city; moore specifically, the Talos Plaza District. Rann walked beside Satyana, with Sel following behind. Or so they thought. Sel had quietly slipped away somehow while they weren't paying attention.

Rann opened the door of the Tiber Septim and let Satyana walk in ahead of him. It was then he noticed Sel was gone, but he only smiled; that was expected.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 12 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #76

Master
Group Icon

OCC: I suppose Dalrus doesn't particularly like vampires anymore, I wonder what she'll think when she learns that Ian is now a vampire..... one of four in the group (well, three if we don't could Shogun's side-hopper).

2nd OCC: Jack has to decide if Ian's arrow strikes its target.

Ian

"I'll do my best, but I can't make any promises." He replied.

When the trio had departed, Ian made his way back to the beach. He leapt over a collapsed shack, catching a glimpse of a Bosmer, Dunmer, and Nord scattered around the ruined structure. When he landed, Ian turned to the Wood Elf, and was struck by the familiarity of the man.

Still, he didn't quite make the connection. "If you wish to make it inside the city before they close the gates, I would suggest you all to flee now." His wrist blades flashing in the slowly growing rays of sunlight.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 12 2007, 06:41 PM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 12 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #77

Master
Group Icon

(The arrow doesn't really matter. The stab was meant to be lethal and Green-Root didn't stick around to watch. We'll say that Ian barely missed, which is still damn impressive given the circumstances.)

Green-Root

Another boat fell to his spear, its inhabitants painted the water with blood.
,,Hah, this is easier than I thought. They are like fish on dry land." Green-Root gloated underwater.
,,Root! Cease your foolish act!" A voice bubbled. It was Argonian underwater speech, a language no non-Argonian could ever hope to understand.

Green-Root turned around and let his speed bleed off by the friction of the water. Many dark shadows flitted around, coming closer and sealing him in a deadly web.
,,Shadowscales, this does not concern you." He hissed at the Argonian assassins. Their leader aimed his shortsword at the green-scaled lizard's heart.
,,Actually, it does. We pledged our loyalty to the Silhouette. As such, we are bound to avenge any loss of life his servants suffer, even if those servants are lowly Goblins. Stop and rejoin us, we have need of someone with your skills."

Green-Root grinned.
,,Sorry, but Goblins and I don't match." He replied and darted away.
,,I can't take them all. But, there is a way. Only a fool would leave the sewers unguarded. If they fight with numbers, then I'll just get some numbers of my own."

Flint Ironwood.

Flint reached the walls and ran up the stairs, two steps at a time.
,,What's going on?" He asked a Dunmer soldier. The man pointed off in the distance where several dark shapes were gathered. Large shapes.
,,Over there. Catapults, foreigner." The soldier answered.

,,We're both foreigners here, but thanks for the information." Flint said as he climbed the low wall the soldier was hiding behind.
,,Hey, what are you doing?" The soldier shouted.
,,Taking care of bussiness." Flint replied with a grim tone and vaulted into the air.

OOC: This is not supposed to be the major battle but someone has to stop the catapults. After stopping the catapults, the boats and any other assaults that are happening right now, perhaps then the Sil decides for a siege instead?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Jul 12 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #78

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus Varus, Talos Plaza

"Thank you so much, Isaac," she smiled as they walked into the Tiber Septim which one on one of the main streets. Inside she saw Satyana and Rann. She couldn't believe she was seeing them. She ran over to them.

"I didn't think I would ever see you guys again!" she said hugging Satyana and then Rann.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 12 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #79

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

"Dalrus? Where the hell have you been?"

He had assumed that she abandoned them after the explosion on Hero Hill out of anger, especially since there had been a heated political argument that got rather personal. He had no idea how much more terrible the truth was.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 12 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #80

Master
Group Icon

Issac

He walked after Dalrus. Seeing his friends reunited again brought a smile to his face. Issac leaned against the wall just shy of the three. When Rann asked Dalrus where she'd been, he decided to let her answer unless she was unable, he could guess where.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 03:13 AM