122 Pages V « < 106 107 108 109 110 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Fallout Screenshot Thread, For FO3, NV and their DLC
Lopov
post Jun 14 2019, 03:55 PM
Post #2141

Master
Group Icon

Weather has become hot and humid, so it's time for some Ally "Gator".

One more look at the Duchess Gambit before departing on an adventure to the C.W.

Talon mercenaries always come back, and Ally always clear the area of them, this time with the Microwave Emitter

Her favorite weapon, the double-barreled shotgun, stayed at the steamboat this time, instead Ally took another long-ranger friend with her

This doesn't mean she's not skilled with the trench knife

Or with mod-added Tiger Sumatran, highly effective against organic targets

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 14 2019, 05:06 PM
Post #2142

Councilor
Group Icon

LOL "microwave emitter" rollinglaugh.gif

Nice. Look at those green dreads wub.gif

Yes I can see Ally wielding plenty of knives. Seems like knives would be even more useful in swamp areas.

Where is Nadine? :kiss:

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 15 2019, 09:09 PM
Post #2143

Ancient
Group Icon

Welcome back Officer Gator!

Looks like she is rolling on the river

That microwave will thraw them out.

Green haired sniper!

Ally is a bombshell, and so is her armor... laugh.gif

I thought the Tiger Sumatran would be a giant tiger companion.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jun 18 2019, 07:16 PM
Post #2144

Master
Group Icon

@Renee - the Microwave Emmiter is one of the powerful weapons which you get at the end of completing the MQ of PL. At least I think that's where you get it, it's been a long time since Ally b34t the quest.

Knives actually aren't so useful in swamps of Point Lookout. Most Swampfolks are armed with long-range lever rifles or shotguns (like Ally), and they usually come in groups of 2 or 3. The same goes for smugglers and ghouls. So knives would be useful only to some extent.

Nadine is on the steamboat, never leaving it. wink.gif

@SubRosa - Ally rolled back to do some more explorin' and huntin'.

Her armor is her signature, now she's too attached to it to ever change it. I notice with quite some of my characters to stick to the same armor almost all the time, not just Ally but also the Hobo, Rattler, Blondie (not exactly the same but similar black variants)...this is definitely from growing up with comic books, where heroes (and antiheroes) almost always wear same outfits.

I took a bad shot of Tiger, the gun isn't visible at all, I'll re-do it in the future. It's a cool gun and there's actually TIGER written on it.

---

Ally's new companion - Sergeant RL-3, the loyal servant of the US Army

"It's difficult to follow you, sir."

"Sir, I'm not meant to be jumped on."

"Let me handle this pest, sir. No need to waste your bullets. DIE IN THE NAME OF THE GOD AND THE US AND A!"

At least he died empty

Teamwork

The crew - it's kinda hard to get all members of Duchess Gambit in one screenie without console commands, from left to right there are: Catherine, Nadine's mom, Ally, Barney the protectron guardian of the steamboat, RL-3 and Nadine. In the back there's Jimmy Morgan, the merchant, who isn't a member of the crew, because he never sails to Point Lookout, instead he runs his shop at the pier, where Ally and Nadine can sell him goodies from the swamps

Six days later the crew is back in Point Lookout

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 18 2019, 08:57 PM
Post #2145

Ancient
Group Icon

I want to use the microwave emitter to cook popcorn...

Ally is surfing on Sarge!

Protectron went out the same way as Elvis.

At first I did not even see Ally in the teamwork pic.

That's a big collection of the crew.

Time to go play in the swamps. Watch out for the gators!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 19 2019, 08:45 PM
Post #2146

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jun 18 2019, 01:16 PM) *

@Renee - the Microwave Emmiter is one of the powerful weapons which you get at the end of completing the MQ of PL. At least I think that's where you get it, it's been a long time since Ally b34t the quest.

Knives actually aren't so useful in swamps of Point Lookout. Most Swampfolks are armed with long-range lever rifles or shotguns (like Ally), and they usually come in groups of 2 or 3. The same goes for smugglers and ghouls. So knives would be useful only to some extent.

Nadine is on the steamboat, never leaving it. wink.gif

@SubRosa - Ally rolled back to do some more explorin' and huntin'.

Her armor is her signature, now she's too attached to it to ever change it. I notice with quite some of my characters to stick to the same armor almost all the time, not just Ally but also the Hobo, Rattler, Blondie (not exactly the same but similar black variants)...this is definitely from growing up with comic books, where heroes (and antiheroes) almost always wear same outfits.

I took a bad shot of Tiger, the gun isn't visible at all, I'll re-do it in the future. It's a cool gun and there's actually TIGER written on it.

---

Ally's new companion - Sergeant RL-3, the loyal servant of the US Army

"It's difficult to follow you, sir."

"Sir, I'm not meant to be jumped on."

"Let me handle this pest, sir. No need to waste your bullets. DIE IN THE NAME OF THE GOD AND THE US AND A!"

At least he died empty

Teamwork

The crew - it's kinda hard to get all members of Duchess Gambit in one screenie without console commands, from left to right there are: Catherine, Nadine's mom, Ally, Barney the protectron guardian of the steamboat, RL-3 and Nadine. In the back there's Jimmy Morgan, the merchant, who isn't a member of the crew, because he never sails to Point Lookout, instead he runs his shop at the pier, where Ally and Nadine can sell him goodies from the swamps

Six days later the crew is back in Point Lookout

Khajiit loves what you’ve done with the Duchess Gambit! Her crew is really cool! Khajiit is working periodically on a Fallout fanfic set in what’s left of New Orleans. One of the main characters is a privateer/raider pirate hunter who cruises the river in her very own sternwheel paddleship!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jun 21 2019, 07:06 PM
Post #2147

Master
Group Icon

@SubRosa - I had to use a mod to recruit RL-3. According to the wiki, he should be recruited if one has neutral karma, which Ally has. But Tinker Joe wouldn't allow her to hire him. I don't know, maybe some other karma mod I'm using, messed the dialogue options up, but I found a fix on the Nexus which allowed Ally to recruit him regardless of karma.

I had to decide who to make more visible in the teamwork pic. If taken from another angle, RL-3 was barely visible. Then again, not being able to see Ally immediately, shows that she can blend easily with surroundings thanks to her dark skin, armor and hair.

@TheCheshireKhajiit - thanks! First it was just Ally and Nadine and they would sail back and forth to Point Lookout alone. With time, they didn't want to leave Catherine alone in the C.W. so they took her along. Then came an idea for a guardian that would watch over them 24/7, so they could rest at peace, and so Barney was recruited. RL-3 is the latest addition but he isn't always on the steamboat, he travels with Ally. Maybe with time Jimmy Morgan, the merchant, will sail to Point Lookout as well. Now only some pet is missing, maybe a mole rat or a dog. Maybe someone else will join too, because Ally will soon need to spend some time away from the steamboat, she has a mission to do in the C.W.

Ally & Nadine

I used to be a mirelurk but then I met RL-3

Light returns to the lighthouse

Mysterious Stranger appears for the second time

Under cover

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 21 2019, 08:35 PM
Post #2148

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 18 2019, 03:57 PM) *

I want to use the microwave emitter to cook popcorn...

...without getting off the couch. Heck yes. smile.gif

What a funny session of pictures, Lopov! "Sir, get off my back sir!"

Aw, Ally and Nadine look just like they belong together. wub.gif

WOW look at Under Cover. ph34r.gif I love that gloom. And I was thinking that knives would be good for swamps in areas where she can sneak up on enemies. Not sure if she's much of a sneaker though.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 21 2019, 10:08 PM
Post #2149

Ancient
Group Icon

Great pic of Ally and Nadine, and the unique hair of both.

Time for the crab legs!

That is a very helpful stranger.

I would love to be undercover with Ally.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 21 2019, 11:25 PM
Post #2150

Ancient
Group Icon

Man, Lopov, your pics remind Khajiit why he loves Point Lookout so much. You could cut that atmosphere with a knife.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post Jun 22 2019, 06:48 AM
Post #2151

Knower
Group Icon

Wow! I love the green hair and dreads so much! Ally is a real Amazon-Egypt warrior!

A tiger gun! Interesting. I would love to see a close up pic.

What building was the Protectron in? I should remember that one...he looks half drunk and just passed out when the bombs fell, lol.

Ally and Nadine. Wow! What a lovely pair of lasses. smile.gif

I used to be a mirelurk pic has the best looking sky in the background. Really epic!!

RL3 is even getting in on the Lopov pic. Awesome shot with the lighthouse lined up! And an even better sky!

Second time for the MS? I had better backtrack and see what that means....

This post has been edited by Winter Wolf: Jun 22 2019, 06:51 AM

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jun 24 2019, 07:32 AM
Post #2152

Master
Group Icon

@Renee - it's funny that RL-3 almost always addresses Ally as sir. Sometimes he uses a more neutral title, but most of the time she's his sir.

Ally is quite a sneaker, but she doesn't sneak around all the time like some thief. She'll rarely sneak-attack humans too. I use a mod which makes sneaking a bit more challenging, so you can't sneak forever and the quality of sneaking depends on legs' condition.

@SubRosa - technically, the Mysterious Stranger appeared for the 3rd time but looks like the game didn't count his previous appearance, because he got stuck behind some old wall and couldn't get out. We heard just the music and saw his shadow but he didn't actually kill the enemy which Ally was targeting.

@TheCheshireKhajiit - I wish that Point Lookout would be bigger. Point Lookout Reborn expands it but it's incompatible with In the shadow of the swamp, and this very mod is integral to Ally's game, so I can't install PLR on top of it.

@Winter Wolf - I took a close-up of Tiger and I'll take more screenies in the future, when it fires. It causes an explosion of sort.

The Protectron on the toilet can be found inside the RobCo facility.

The Mysterious Stranger is the perk, which occasionally makes this helpful stranger to appear in VATS and he finishes off the enemy, that the PC is targeting. He only appears as long as the enemy in question is still alive. In New Vegas they also added Miss Fortune, but she doesn't kill the enemy, instead she cripples it IIRC.

---

I'm glad you all like screenies from the swamps, but now it's time for Ally Gator to spend some time in the Capital Wasteland. As a part of the aforementioned In the shadow of the swamp Ally needs to find a pre-war ChemBot store, and all clues she has, is that it's somewhere close to the Chryslus Building. Ally doesn't know where the CB is (don't tell her!), so Renee created a mod, which allows her to ask for directions. Looks like that not so many people know where the CB is, so Ally will need to trek a little across the wastes to find someone who knows.

Time to hit the road

The Curator wasn't very helpful when asked about the Chryslus Building, instead his eyes were taking a walk on Ally

The Scribe wasn't of much help either

Tiger Sumatran 1st person close-up

BoS Zeppelin - I totally forgot that I installed this mod for the C.W. I wonder how many zeppelins the BoS has. Because if this is the only one, then it must be the very same one, which Snake Logan destroys some years later in the Commonwealth.

The Mysterious Stranger Vol III

Party's over for Gallo

Dead ants don't talk

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 24 2019, 01:23 PM
Post #2153

Councilor
Group Icon

Whoa I want that Zeppelin mod. blink.gif What is it called? Does it drop bombs? indifferent.gif I want it anyway.

Glad to see my addition is working. smile.gif Dang though, it doesn't look like the animations are having effect though. The Curator guy should have hit his head (I think) when saying that. As long as the dialog and actual stages work though, that's what is most important.

Go Ally!

------------]

Chillin' in Moriarty's

Nighttime Lopov

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 24 2019, 06:12 PM
Post #2154

Ancient
Group Icon

Lopov: I never use vats enough to make taking the Mysterious Stranger worthwhile. I tried it with my first character in FO3, and never since.

I have to admit, I was looking at the muscles on Ally as well... whistling.gif

For a moment I was thinking that the Sumatran Tiger was a martial arts expert. I remembered it was a gun when the picture came up. It looks neat!

It's cool how the zeppelin has that searchlight.

I guess Ally does not like Ernest and Julio Gallo

That looks Ant-tastic!

Renee:

Awesome Lopov shot. It looks like his helmet has ears! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post Jun 25 2019, 07:05 AM
Post #2155

Knower
Group Icon

Lopov- It is amazing how close the Jefferson looks in that first pic. Perhaps the draw distance is so much better on pc. I must check on my old game system to compare.

That Tiger gun looks great! So neat with that logo stamp on top. What ammo and damage does it do? Does it only have 3 in the mag, or can it reload more?

Wow! A Zepplin! The BOS will kick butt now. Look out Enclave! I am interested to see what that mod does.

Ahh, old Gallo. I love hunting him down in each playthru. Those hidden characters make FO3 so enjoyable. smile.gif

Renee- I really love that first pic. Typical male sitting posture! I love it. biggrin.gif

And a Lopov! Undercover and on a mission by the looks of it. smile.gif

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jun 27 2019, 09:10 AM
Post #2156

Master
Group Icon

@Renee - just type the word "zeppelin" in the Nexus and you'll find the mod which adds it.

I think the curator hit his head but I took the screenie when the animation was already over.

As long as Cho isn't chilling with Burke. wink.gif

@SubRosa - Ally also doesn't use VATS very often but it's nice for the MS to pop up from time to time. I think his appearances are luck-based and because Ally's luck is slightly higher than normal, he appears more often.

@Winter Wolf - the Tiger gun uses 15 mm ammo, created by combining 10 mm ammo and poisonous punga fruits (mod-added) at the SuperChemBot at the Biologist's House in Point Lookout (mod-added as well obviously). It has 3 bullets in a magazine and is very effective against anything organic but ineffective against robots or those wearing metal armor.

Gallo is one of my favorite encounters. Also because he's not so easy to find in that sewer maze. I don't recall with which character I've encountered him for the first time, but now it's been second time with Ally. It's a very memorable encounter.

---

Ally & Tiger

Tiger's bite

Ally is a child at heart

Concentration problems

Taggin' along - with a mod it's possible to recruit Bryan Wilks, the kid who loses his father in Grayditch, as a companion

"Hey, do you maybe know where I could find a place called Chryslus Building?"

Destination Megaton

Crow knows!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 27 2019, 09:31 PM
Post #2157

Councilor
Group Icon

Such a set of juxtapositions, Ally is. Her beauty is ethereal, like kinda outside of this world. She's helpful and friendly, maybe a little goofy, yet she's also quite dangerous, and survivalistic. Her hair, it is a work of art. Yet her outfit, it is nothing but function.

Those who get zapped by her who can think intelligent thoughts, they must be thinking "but she's so happy looking!'

You got lucky Crow was right there. laugh.gif

Noooo, no Burke in Cho's game. I can't remember exactly what happened to Mister Burke, but pretty likely he got his pwning awhile ago.

This post has been edited by Renee: Jun 27 2019, 09:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 27 2019, 09:57 PM
Post #2158

Ancient
Group Icon

Ally has a really great snarl in that first pic

Glowing ant!

That child at heart dialogue reminds me of the text options you get when wear the Antagonizer suit. Antastic!

Poor Doc Lesko. Must think science, must think science, must think science...

I would not trust Crow's uploads. No telling what kind of garbage he has.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post Jun 29 2019, 02:30 AM
Post #2159

Knower
Group Icon

Looks like Tiger was even a better companion than Bryan. Ants, ants, everywhere!

So neat that it does organic damage and weak against metal. Mods like that are fun because they make the player have to decide a different approach to combat. smile.gif

Does the Tiger have a range the same as a normal pistol, or is it buffed to allow long range kills?

Neat dialogue options there. Now where is that damn building.... laugh.gif

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jun 29 2019, 09:24 AM
Post #2160

Spam Meister
Group Icon

@Lopov - I see Ally has Gunny in her team! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post

122 Pages V « < 106 107 108 109 110 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:24 PM