Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introduce yourself!
minque
post Feb 12 2005, 03:21 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Before we start, a note on Posting Personal Information

Remember that this is an online community, and just like anywhere else, anyone can read the posts and so it is unwise to post any detailed information about yourself, such as your real name or any type of information that could let bad people get at you. Please remember to use Internet "streetsmarts" here or anywhere else online.

Also, do not introduce yourselves twice. And please do not post on this thread if you do not want to tell us a little bit about yourselves. and also please do not respond to any of the posts here.

Thank you, and feel free to start posting......

Edit by Acadian: Since our rate of new joins is comfortably low, I'm suspending the restriction about not responding to new members who post here. Please feel free to respond to new members who introduce themselves here with a 'welcome aboard' post. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Acadian: May 18 2018, 01:21 AM

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Feb 12 2005, 03:24 PM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

If you want to find out who I am, go to: http://til.gamingsource.co.uk/intro.shtml.

user posted image
Me!
+Quote Post
stargelman
post Feb 12 2005, 03:26 PM
Post #3

Senor Snore
Group Icon

Hi there! I am stargelman!

user posted image
^ look like this ^

I am the webmaster of w4o, but you probably know that already. What else is there? Well...I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan and have played Arena (when it came out), Daggerfall and Morrowind. I started w4o pretty much as a collection of links to Oblivion related interviews that just wouldn't fit in my signature over at the elderscrolls.com forum anymore, and eventually, it grew and grew. I started to add more and more content, and after a while realized it was too much for me alone and hacked together a Content Management System that would allow others to edit pages as well. These others are Sinder Velvin, Alexander and Darkwing. I really hope this board turns out to be useful and that we'll all have a good time here.

Oh, and I'm also the one you can talk to about technical issues with both the board and the website.

--------------------
Being good means getting better.
+Quote Post
Alexander
post Feb 12 2005, 03:28 PM
Post #4

Wizard
Group Icon

well my name is Alexander, not the real first name but the name I go by online.

Like Stargelman said I joined not so long ago as editor on his site and now with much convincing on my part, we have this forum aswell.

I like things like playing games mostly rpg and rts and browsing the forums and listening to some metal and of course reading.

And I do so hope that this forum will attract many people and that it will become a great place for us all.

time will tell there

user posted image

that's how I look on the site smile.gif
+Quote Post
SleepWhilstYouWork
post Feb 12 2005, 03:38 PM
Post #5

Retainer

Well my name is an Argonian name "Sleep-Whilst-You-Work" really it should have an 's' after 'Sleep' so its 'Sleeps' that would make more sence. But that darn typo!

Anyway I'm sure all of you (probably) know me from the ES forums and thier IRC chat.

I like any kind of game be it RTS, FPS, Monopoly, RPG, MMORPG. Fell free to talk to me about anything biggrin.gif

--------------------
Sleeps-While-You-Work
Of|all|the|things|I've|Lost|I|miss|my|mind|the|most...
My Character
+Quote Post
Freddo
post Feb 12 2005, 04:14 PM
Post #6

Associate

I'm me and have been a TES fan for quite some time smile.gif I like geléhallon quite a bit and Nyponsoppa aswell smile.gif
+Quote Post
Archeopterix
post Feb 12 2005, 04:44 PM
Post #7

Retainer

QUOTE(minque)
Before we start, a note on Posting Personal Information  

Remember that this is an online community, and just like anywhere else, anyone can read the posts and so it is unwise to post any detailed information about yourself, such as your real name or any type of information that could let bad people get at you. Please remember to use Internet \"streetsmarts\" here or anywhere else online.  

Also, do not introduce yourselves twice. And please do not post on this thread if you do not want to tell us a little bit about  yourselves.

Thank you, and feel free to start posting.......

Wow that looks.... familiar. Looks just like something I wrote! biggrin.gif That's ok tho. hehe

I'm Archie, I'm a defossilized protochicken from the jurassic era. I like horsies, bird seed, and Freddos.

--------------------
tweet ROAR tweet ROAR
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 12 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #8

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Well I´m minque and some of you know me from the ES forums already.

I was asked to be a moderator here, and I´ll do my very best in trying to keep these forums a nice and friendly place.

I have played Elder Scrolls III for almost 2 years now and I still enjoy it. I also like to write stories, which you folks will notice later on.

I am (like Freddo) also really fond of geléhallon and nyponsoppa ...... wink.gif and köttbullar :lickinglips2:, all of what we quite often serve at my house because I have 3 children... biggrin.gif

IPB Image

That´s me.......

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
HappyAdolf
post Feb 12 2005, 07:05 PM
Post #9

Retainer

Hmm, do I really have to introduce myself?
biggrin.gif
I'm Happy Adolf and I'm a great TES Fan and I like to spam Forums in senseless threads biggrin.gif

Ah, and I make jokes about simply everything, heh biggrin.gif

--------------------
What would the world be...
without me?

I think I'm going to conquer the world one day, muahahaha!
I'm gonna play Rome Total War an CONQUER THE WORLD!!!

http://www.sinnlos-im-weltraum.de
+Quote Post
Milamber
post Feb 12 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #10

Associate

you problably wont recognice my nickname im pretty new to the elderscrolls forums i have played morrowind for about two years. and i am swedish,svensk så hej på er alla svenskar!
+Quote Post
Ravensky
post Feb 12 2005, 09:26 PM
Post #11

Associate

Ahoy peoples! Ravensky here - your local crazy person that hasnt played Morrowind in over 8 months! :eek:

Hmm...uhh...ya...I've been around the ES stuff for a long while now (when Morrowind was still new-ish), and I'm always (well, 99% of the time) on the #elderscrolls IRC channel on irc.chatspike.net

--------------------
+Quote Post
upia
post Feb 12 2005, 09:44 PM
Post #12

Associate

Well My name is Upia (I'd love that to be my real name aswel).

I like many games such as (Yes you guessed it) Morrowind, Call of Duty, Max Payne, Stronghold Crusader, The Sims, Anything else that is playable and dosnt involve football.

Erm, Ive been playing Morrowind since i saw my friend Akir, playing it round his house, the next day i went out and bought it and implayed it ever since, and that was about two years ago. Then about a year ago i found out about the official forums and my addiction to mods started.

I am not allergic to anything i have found yet (apart from Penicillin, Methicillin, and i think its vericillin, or something like that)
I also like to type every word with a capitol letter, (i tried to refrain from doing that here though, i am starting to control the urge for that)

Loads and loads of things annoy me, so many that i typed them up in word and had twenty-five pages of things i hated. I love taking pictures of wildlife and beautiful scenery, and have acumilated over 2 gb of photos on my pc. (fortunatly i try not to take pictures of myself)

I enjoy typing lots of things on forums biggrin.gif , not to annoy people but because when i start i cannont stop myself...

Anyway thats most of the things about me.
-upia-

--------------------
Cool, i have a sig too.
+Quote Post
treydog
post Feb 13 2005, 01:14 AM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Some of you may know me from such public service announcements as.... no, wait, that's Troy McClure from The Simpsons. Let's start again.

I am Treydog- a screen-name I chose because my long-haired dachshund is named Trey. I like to imagine him sitting at the computer, typing with his little dachshund paws....

I am also the author of the Story of Trey, an on-going MW Fanfic obsession. Thanks to the kindness of my readers (many of whom I see here), I have been able to continue the writing in between unavoidable bouts of having to work for a living.

Last, I want to take this chance to say a very big "THANK YOU" to Stargelman, Alexander, and Sinder Velvin for giving us this place to talk and exchange stories and ideas. I look forward to working with everyone to make these forums a place people like to visit.
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Feb 13 2005, 05:10 AM
Post #14

Knower
Group Icon

Well, what can I say, my name is Oozae and I enjoy playing strategy and RPG games. I have been playing Morrowind on the Xbox for about 3-4 months now.

I love elderscrolls lore and go to The Imperial Library and the GameBanshee Forums. Occasionaly I go to Fanfiction.net and I also read Trey's stories.

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Feb 13 2005, 06:29 AM
Post #15

Councilor
Group Icon

Uhhhh....I am....MOVE YOUR LAZY EYES TO MY NAME!! lol. Anyways, I have been a morrowind player for about a year, uh, need to know more about the deadra, yeah that would be cool. And yeah. You now know me.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Sotha-Sil
post Feb 13 2005, 10:38 AM
Post #16

Associate

Greetings fellow TES lovers, I am Sotha-Sil. You may or may not know me from the elderscrolls.com forums. I just learned about this website from Alexander's signature, and figured I'd join.

I like to write, eat cheese, and play Morrowind. But not necessarily in that order. smile.gif

--------------------
After Oblivion's released, I wonder how many people are going to spend their first hour looking for a talking merchant deer...
+Quote Post
deleted caracter
post Feb 13 2005, 11:48 AM
Post #17

Associate

hy my name is deleted carcter :paperbag: because i accidentaly deleted my god like caracter after not copying save files before formatting hdd...
but it's not a big deal because i played EVERYTHING there was to be plyed and descovered in Morrowind... i've played it more than a few years, i love to listen Metallica while playing Morrowind, haven't played almost a year, favorite class is figther/thief, and i'm rather nice caracter... tongue.gif

that's about it...
+Quote Post
Ambberfox
post Feb 13 2005, 02:38 PM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

hi folks! smile.gif not a lot to tell about me...

- I'm a MW fanatic
- living in northern germany
- still going to school
- I like to draw, work with Photoshop and other graphic-programs

and yeah, short note to the swedish people here: jeg kan også snakke norsk så jeg forstår dere hvis dere prater på svensk! biggrin.gif

Translation:

I'm also able to talk norwegian so I'm able to understand you guys in case you speak swedish.
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Feb 14 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #19

Master Gimp
Group Icon

Howdy peeps.

What can i say about myself?

Hmm......no idea, ask the rest of the team for gossip. I'm just your average Joe from an average town wink.gif
+Quote Post
milanius
post Feb 14 2005, 12:07 PM
Post #20

Agent

Hi folks, it`s me, Milanius... again :paperbag: You might remember me from such movies as "Silence of the Guars" and "Being Fargoth the Bosmer", where I played significant episode roles... you might also remember me from the official TES Forums as a lazy, spamming b-tard who has no self-control when it comes to tasty food threads, bad forum humor, caffeine or latest PC hardware (for which I have no money :< ). I could talk all day long about all my interests (food, coffee, alcohol, videogames, music, food, movies, books, coffee, food) but you really don`t need that kind of punishment at this moment - so, if you don`t know me by now you`ll get to know me in these boards... oh boy, will you ever biggrin.gif

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post

48 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:05 AM