Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How many mods are you using?, Well?
Acadian
post Feb 10 2011, 01:57 PM
Post #41

Paladin
Group Icon

I have around 25 mods.

My puter is a pretty black one, and is kind of new. Through the 7 windows that it has I can see beautiful blue lights and it makes soothing little whirring noises. It came with a new keyboard - that was good 'cuz the white bits were wearing off the keys on the old one, lol. Anyway, the puter folks that built it said it has lots of gigajuice and stuff. It has a spare puter inside that writes down everything the first one does and, I guess, keeps the first one company. They were able to summon the spirit of my old puter right into the new one so I didn't have to reinstall my game or anything! We put the game settings up to By Azura!!' and it runs real nice.

This post has been edited by Acadian: Feb 10 2011, 01:58 PM

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheOtherRick
post Feb 10 2011, 02:04 PM
Post #42

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 10 2011, 06:57 AM) *

I have around 25 mods.

My puter is a pretty black one, and is kind of new. Through the 7 windows that it has I can see beautiful blue lights and it makes soothing little whirring noises. It came with a new keyboard - that was good 'cuz the white bits were wearing off the keys on the old one, lol. Anyway, the puter folks that built it said it has lots of gigajuice and stuff. It has a spare puter inside that writes down everything the first one does and, I guess, keeps the first one company. They were able to summon the spirit of my old puter right into the new one so I didn't have to reinstall my game or anything! We put the game settings up to By Azura!!' and it runs real nice.

Chuckled bubbles into my coffee as I read this. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"To Thine Own Self Be True"

The Talendor Chronicles is my first fan fiction attempt.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 10 2011, 05:18 PM
Post #43

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 10 2011, 07:57 AM) *

I have around 25 mods.

SPEW!!! There went my keyboard and monitor !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Feb 10 2011, 07:50 PM
Post #44

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 10 2011, 06:57 AM) *

I have around 25 mods.

Lol'd in the library. People glared. sorry!

And I have 25 mods as well. I will provide a list later, I thought I could simply copy and paste them from OBMM but that's not going to happen it seems.

This post has been edited by King Coin: Feb 11 2011, 01:26 AM

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
saqin
post Feb 19 2011, 08:31 PM
Post #45

Agent

61 as it turns out tongue.gif I'm trying to get Kvatch Aftermath to work as well, but there are some complications with that. Then I'm not currently using any extra official content(except Shivering isles) or Unique Landscapes, which might prove troublesome to incorporate with the mods I'm using. And maybe I should only count the CM Partner mods as one...

Mods(.esp's):

Hm, yeah I use a lot of mods. And I only use the mod manager to keep track of them, still I haven't found any clashes yet. biggrin.gif Or well, Stokers face is gone, but I cover it with a mask. tongue.gif

Edit: That's interesting, why ain't the spoiler there? The writing is here when I edit the post.

This post has been edited by saqin: Feb 19 2011, 08:34 PM

--------------------
I no longer use this acoount since I can't do anything with it. New username: Saquira
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 19 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #46

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(saqin @ Feb 19 2011, 02:31 PM) *

61 as it turns out tongue.gif I'm trying to get Kvatch Aftermath to work as well, but there are some complications with that. Then I'm not currently using any extra official content(except Shivering isles) or Unique Landscapes, which might prove troublesome to incorporate with the mods I'm using. And maybe I should only count the CM Partner mods as one...

Mods(.esp's):

Hm, yeah I use a lot of mods. And I only use the mod manager to keep track of them, still I haven't found any clashes yet. biggrin.gif Or well, Stokers face is gone, but I cover it with a mask. tongue.gif

Edit: That's interesting, why ain't the spoiler there? The writing is here when I edit the post.

Stoker's missing face: There is a "Face Fix" you can get for him on TESNexus. If it still doesn't show up and all you see is floating teeth - it is your load order - he has to be dead last or he has face problems, lol. Clavicus Vile's mask probably looks better than his own face anyway, I would have covered his face with a mask if I had thought of it - he is not a pretty sight. I wish they had different faces for him that you could choose which you preferred. Or the ability to edit his features - something.

My Khajiit refused to have anything to do with him, balled her fists up and pinned her ears to her head every time he was even in the room with her. She hated him - I don't blame her. I hope they take the Stoker idea and put it on a different facegen - maybe a diff storyline too, lol. Maxical was highly offended by him. I would like them to make a similar mod but using NPC's - that I would love to see.

This post has been edited by mALX: Feb 19 2011, 08:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Thomas Kaira
post Feb 19 2011, 10:06 PM
Post #47

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(saqin @ Feb 19 2011, 12:31 PM) *

That mod is a troublesome one, it is chock-full of dirty edits that need to be cleaned out with TES4Edit that can will cause problems in your game. Same with any mods created by that author (Giskard).

This actually caused quite the scandal on the BGS forums a while back. I won't go into details, but it ended with Giskard being banned and his name being tabooed. Please don't ask further as I will not discuss this. Just letting you know that Giskard has a bad reputation among the TES4 modding community.

Don't let that stop you from using his mods, but take in mind there will be some quality control problems you'll need to deal with.

--------------------
Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Feb 23 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

updated list: 47 50 51. Will post after I get load order help from the Mod God and BOSS

list posted!

This post has been edited by King Coin: Feb 23 2011, 02:22 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Thomas Kaira
post Mar 20 2011, 05:52 AM
Post #49

Mouth
Group Icon

And now... (brace yourself) the SECOND load order!

You read right, I actually have two installations, fully modded, to play as I see fit (actually four, if you count Nehrim and the pure Vanilla game). The difference is this: instead of coaxing out the best graphics and diversity from Oblivion as I do in the first LO, this one is centered entirely around immersion. This means that most heavy hitting expansion mods (the ULs, Mart's Monster Mod, etc.) are gone, and some mods have been replaced with different ones (E.G., Better Cities for Open Cities).

As you can see, the backbone of this Load Order is almost the same as the previous one (OOO), but I'm doing some significantly different things here than I am with my previously posted LO.

And no, I did not axe the first one, it is still there. I use a handy program called mTES4 Manager to quickly and painlessly switch between the two depending on what I'm in the mood to play.

This post has been edited by Thomas Kaira: Mar 20 2011, 08:28 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Mar 22 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

My updated list

--------------------

+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 22 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #51

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 22 2011, 05:19 PM) *

My updated list

Which one added all those great new dungeons ???

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Mar 22 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #52

Master
Group Icon

48. The Lost Spires.esp

It adds a new guild to the game as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 23 2011, 04:08 AM
Post #53

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Coin @ Mar 22 2011, 06:43 PM) *

48. The Lost Spires.esp

It adds a new guild to the game as well.

Holy Cow! I have to go check it out !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post May 5 2011, 01:43 AM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

Updated list. 73 files running.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mALX
post May 5 2011, 01:56 AM
Post #55

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Coin @ May 4 2011, 08:43 PM) *

Updated list. 73 files running.

Holy Cow, KC !!!! WOO HOO !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Thomas Kaira
post May 5 2011, 03:05 AM
Post #56

Mouth
Group Icon

I am still the champion, though... rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jun 28 2011, 07:57 AM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

Just updating. 86 files now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Thomas Kaira
post Jun 28 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #58

Mouth
Group Icon

You just wait until I get my new computer gets put together, KC.

Just you wait.... evillol.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Aug 10 2011, 04:46 PM
Post #59

Master
Group Icon

Another update. 107 files (that's not counting Oblivion.esm)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Thomas Kaira
post Aug 17 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #60

Mouth
Group Icon

I've performed an overhaul of my load order!

The main attraction is that I have ditched Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul for the smaller, pure vanilla overhaul Tamriel Immersion Experience, which soft-unlevels the entire vanilla game's creature, equipment, and loot lists, and provides a number of interesting things for roleplayers, like secret passages into cities so that thief types can avoid the guarded gates, and making it much easier to catch diseases... you can even catch diseases from NPCs now, too!

An equipment rebalance is included, too, designed to make combat harsher. Coupled with LAME, melee vs. magic battles are actually quite a lot of fun!

And yes, due to the fact that I've performed a massive overhaul to how the game is meant to be played, that means the induction of a new character. This time I went a bit off-standard and am using a non-vanilla race. In this case, it is the Hidden Elf from RBP, which is derived from Ren's Mystic Elves mod, excellent for a pure spellcaster class. The story behind them is that they are long-lost descendants of the Ayleids, in hiding for centuries, and now so rare that due to their small stature, they are often mistaken as Bosmer.

He is, of course, a mage in the purest sense, and as such most of his majors are the Schools of Magicka (the only one that is not is Sneak). He does combat purely through magical means, which means he will not use any mundane weapons or armor at all, he can only use Bound equipment. If he needs armor, either a Shield spell or Bound Armor spells are what he can use, but he will never don mundane armor. Ever.

Active Mod Files:

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:13 PM