Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fallout Characters: Show off yours here!
SubRosa
post Jul 21 2018, 01:21 AM
Post #101

Ancient
Group Icon

Mark My Words has some serious facial hair! Maybe you should have gone with Burnsides instead!

Legacy Fallout starting SPECIAL points = starts you out wit 40 Special points. It does work fine with Start Me Up.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 21 2018, 02:29 AM
Post #102

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 20 2018, 07:21 PM) *

Legacy Fallout starting SPECIAL points = starts you out wit 40 Special points. It does work fine with Start Me Up.

Thanks for the recommendation!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jul 21 2018, 08:43 PM
Post #103

Master
Group Icon

What a muttonstache Marc has! laugh.gif

Welcome to the Mojave, Renee!

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 22 2018, 02:41 PM
Post #104

Councilor
Group Icon

Marc already got pwned. blink.gif Which is okay, I didn't feel much connection to him. So here, meet my second NV character. Her name is Karen Aboucha.

"Karen Aboucha" was one of my characters from Sims: Castaway, which is a game in which the player makes a bunch of sims that wind up getting shipwrecked on an island. In that game, She was supposed to be a nurse, and this'll be true in New Vegas, as well.

----------------

Nickname:

Race: Hispanic (Native American, mostly)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

SPECIAL: S 4, P 6, E 5, C 7, I 7, A 6, L 5

Tagged skills: Energy Weapons, Science, Medicine

Traits: Four Eyes, Good Natured

Place of birth: California

Home: closest thing right now is Victor's Shack, since the robot never goes inside!

What they do for a living: scavenges and gathers ingredients

Factions:

Companions:

Love interests: Trudy. wub.gif

Physical Appearance: Hello! ... and ... here's her good side

Eyes: green

Build: slender

Habits:

Weapons of preference: cleaver, energy pistol

Clothing: Wasteland Settler Outfit is her fave so far. She has a set of leather armor too, but hasn't worn it yet.

Miscellaneous: Karen is my second New Vegas character. She is psychic, and can foresee many things, including any possible demises in her future. Therefore, her game is not DiD. She will not do the MQ. She started her game as a teetotaler, but now that she's more relaxed and settled into Goodsprings she's become more of an avid drinker.

Theme song:

Biography/Life History: Karen moves to the Mojave for some reason, to be some sort of nurse. She cared about many people in her past, and looks to further her assistances here in New Vegas.

So far, her lifestyle is pretty simple. She's not really interested in joining anybody. She's a simple gatherer, pretty much. She loves moseying along the desert, looking for useful things.

This post has been edited by Renee: Jun 12 2019, 02:14 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jul 22 2018, 03:52 PM
Post #105

Master
Group Icon

Hello to castaway Karen! Her ability to predict future will be really helpful in the Mojave.

Roleplaying a "desert nurse" in the Mojave is a very viable option thanks to some factions that strive to help people, it might take a while to meet these people, though.

What happened to Marc?

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 22 2018, 04:38 PM
Post #106

Ancient
Group Icon

Looks like Marc did just as well as General Burnsides then... sad.gif

A good-natured person in a Fallout game? I am not sure that they go together! laugh.gif

Karen will fit in well with one of the factions. I think she will have to get to New Vegas before you can join them. Look around Freeside...

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 22 2018, 04:58 PM
Post #107

Ancient
Group Icon

Karen sounds like a fun character to play. Khajiit concurs with what the others are saying, there is a faction made for her called .

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 22 2018, 08:52 PM
Post #108

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh nice, so there is a faction which supports her roleplay? That's great!

I didn't spoil myself, Khajiit! biggrin.gif I wanna try to discover what this faction could be.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 22 2018, 09:32 PM
Post #109

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 22 2018, 02:52 PM) *

Oh nice, so there is a faction which supports her roleplay? That's great!

I didn't spoil myself, Khajiit! biggrin.gif I wanna try to discover what this faction could be.

Lol, well Khajiit provided the spoiler tag just in case! biggrin.gif

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 23 2018, 07:45 PM
Post #110

Councilor
Group Icon

Lopov: Didn't answer your Q yesterday, sorry. Marc basically looked at the in-game map, and noticed a bunch of streets crisscrossing in a grid-pattern up to the north. He assumed this was Vegas.

He spent the night in the Abandoned Shack, and left the next morning. Literally minutes after he left, he got chopped by a huge radscorp. I think Marc faltered a bit, lost his step, and before he could even move *CHOP* the scorp got him again. And again. Fourth time, and that was it. indifferent.gif

Rolling Karen was pretty easy though. I already had her name (which for me is the toughest part, along with some sort of half-baked idea about what she's supposed to be). Only thing I forgot is to record what time I made her, so I can possibly do her horoscope in the future. smile.gif That shouldn't be a problem though, I still have her very first save, so I can just use the time on that save.

This post has been edited by Renee: Jul 23 2018, 07:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 23 2018, 08:45 PM
Post #111

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 23 2018, 02:45 PM) *

Lopov: Didn't answer your Q yesterday, sorry. Marc basically looked at the in-game map, and noticed a bunch of streets crisscrossing in a grid-pattern up to the north. He assumed this was Vegas.

He spent the night in the Abandoned Shack, and left the next morning. Literally minutes after he left, he got chopped by a huge radscorp. I think Marc faltered a bit, lost his step, and before he could even move *CHOP* the scorp got him again. And again. Fourth time, and that was it. indifferent.gif

Rolling Karen was pretty easy though. I already had her name (which for me is the toughest part, along with some sort of half-baked idea about what she's supposed to be). Only thing I forgot is to record what time I made her, so I can possibly do her horoscope in the future. smile.gif That shouldn't be a problem though, I still have her very first save, so I can just use the time on that save.

You discovered one of my pet peeves about New Vegas. It is not an open-world game like the other Fallout games. If you go north from Goodsprings you die. If you go east, you die. To the west are cliffs you cannot pass. So guess which direction everyone has to go?

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 23 2018, 08:55 PM
Post #112

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 23 2018, 02:45 PM) *

You discovered one of my pet peeves about New Vegas. It is not an open-world game like the other Fallout games. If you go north from Goodsprings you die. If you go east, you die. To the west are cliffs you cannot pass. So guess which direction everyone has to go?

Yep, this is Khajiit’s biggest problem with the game. It forces you to go a certain way. Now, Khajiit is all for having areas that are too tough for characters below a certain level, but to force people to play the game a certain way is just bad design.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 24 2018, 01:44 AM
Post #113

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh yeah. Lopov already warned me of this several times over the years, but yeah, I totally forgot how NV works. Thanks y'all.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jul 24 2018, 08:59 AM
Post #114

Master
Group Icon

Name: Lewis Logan

Nickname: "Snake"

Factions: Railroad

Codename: Agent Whisper (by Railroad)

Race: Caucasian

SPECIAL: Starting S4 P4 E4 C3 I4 A6 L4

Main Perks: stealth-based perks, pistol & rifle-based perks, Lady Killer, Lead Belly, Rad-Resistant, AP-regenerating perks, ...

Place of birth: Los Angeles

Home before the war: Sanctuary Hills, Boston

Home after the war: Diamond City Home Plate

What they did for a living before the war: scout in the army

Companions: Dogmeat (all the time), Valentine (occasionally), Deacon (occasionally), Ada (occasionally)

Love interests: None yet

Physical Appearance: here

Eyes: amber

Hair: greying black

Build: quite muscular

Weapons of preference: modified 10mm pistol, modified .44 pistol, modified laser rifle, Furious Fist

Clothing: various

Life History: Lewis Logan was an ordinary scout in the US Army but he gained a recognition when he was caught by rebel soldiers on a mission in Bolivia. He was brought to the underground bunker and tortured but Logan didn't reveal any vital information to hostile forces. On the second day of his captivity he managed to free himself and enacted revenge on his captors - not only did he single-handedly execute all of twenty nine hostile soldiers with just a combat knife, Logan also stole important holotapes about reports of enemy movements and established a radio connection with his HQ in Bolivia. With coordinates of hostile forces now exposed, the US Army attacked the enemy territory, and Logan joined the attack by sneaking through the jungle and repeating the procedure from the bunker - sneaking behind his enemies and stabbing them to death.

Upon returning back home, Logan was proclaimed a war veteran and because of his sneak & kill approach, he gained a nickname "Snake" which he was never very fond of. Not long after his wife Nora gave a birth to their first son - Shaun - and the family moved to Sanctuary Hills to enjoy some peaceful family life. But it didn't last for long and 210 years later "Snake" Logan is now on a hunt for his wife's killer and on a search for his missing son.

As it has become obvious that to accomplish his goal, Logan will need some friends in the Commonwealth, he joined the synth-helping organization - the Railroad. His codename in the organization is Agent Whisper. After successfully infiltrating inside the Institute, Logan finally met his son, only to find out that he's the leader of the sworn enemies of the Railroad. Despite Logan was hurt by ruining his son's dreams, he destroyed the Institute with help of the Railroad and ended its threat over the Commonwealth.

This post has been edited by Lopov: May 13 2019, 09:50 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 24 2018, 01:34 PM
Post #115

Councilor
Group Icon

I love how he managed to escape, got rid of all his captors, and then decides he wants to have a 'peaceful' family life. wink.gif That's what I call a flip-flop.

If he doesn't like the name Snake, is this what people are still calling him?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jul 24 2018, 01:38 PM
Post #116

Master
Group Icon

So far the only person which called him by his name is his personal Mr Handy but he called him as Logan because his game name is "Snake" Logan and looks like the robot calls your PC by the second name (he called Dennis Barry as Barry). Apart from that, he hasn't been asked about his name so he hasn't introduced to anyone yet. biggrin.gif He'd probably say just Logan, though.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Aug 15 2018, 04:47 PM
Post #117

Master
Group Icon

Having completed the MQ, I slightly updated Logan's sheet.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 15 2018, 09:26 PM
Post #118

Ancient
Group Icon

When is he going to become Solid Snake? wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Aug 15 2018, 10:15 PM
Post #119

Master
Group Icon

He was frozen solid for 200 years. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Aug 15 2018, 10:38 PM
Post #120

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Aug 15 2018, 04:15 PM) *

He was frozen solid for 200 years. laugh.gif

Lol!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:53 PM