Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A mystery unleashed - Playground 18
Epy
post Jul 1 2005, 03:09 AM
Post #1


Quotinator
Group Icon
Joined: 14-February 05
From: Top of the world. Norway, to be specific



Play thread #18 of the "A mystery unleashed" RP

Previous thread and last entries - A mystery unleashed - Playground 17

*curtains up*
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 1 2005, 04:03 AM
Post #2


Councilor
Group Icon
Joined: 13-February 05
From: The cellar of the fortress of the fuzz



OOC: don't want to make different posts for their dialogue together, so...

Mage/Sel

Arcyakt smiled to himself as Sel appeared in front of his table. He would do something similar to what he did to Jonacin...

"Hello, Selenil. I believe this is our third meeting." he greeted.

"Hi, honoured user." Sel spat. "What do you want now? To know what the the weather is like?"

"Get rid of your attitude, or she dies." the mage said, holding a mirror out in front of Sel - it showed Celia.

"What do you want then?" Sel asked, all the fire out of his voice.

"Give me your sword." Arcyakt ordered, knowing the dunmer would comply - he did. Arcyakt promptly teleported Sel to the dark, spherical dungeon.


--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Channler
post Jul 1 2005, 05:06 AM
Post #3


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 20-March 05
From: Nashville, North Carolina



'Hell, it could be worse, at least they're well fed werewolves, maybe they won't eat me" Falx muttered as glanced out the window, while searching for a sword of the sort. "Argh.. I remeber the old man said something about hunting, said he used to do it up in the mountains in his youth, so there has to be a bow or even a short sword around here somewhere.."

He reached the ornate fireplace and looked on top of the mantle, "That'll have to do" Falx mumbled as he reached for the ceromimonial(SP) dagger. The snarling grew louder outside and Falx figured that they had caught on to his scent. His trot turned into an all out sprint, jumping over a couch and then up a flight of stairs.

There was a crash of a window, the werewolves were in the house.

The Stronghouse

Brutus face lit with a firery rage, "Damn you! You and your incompetence! There is a man, who will either be dead by the next nightfall or a werewolf! Damn you all to oblivion, I'm going to help the man!"

Afer started walking towards the boy, about to give him his word of help but Selvia held him back by the arm, "No my dear! You are to old! I wouldn't be able to live if a werewolf got a'hold of you!"
His eyes were glazed over, "I... I know, I am but a helpless old man, nothing of my former glory." He stared at her, "I think I need to sit.."

Mr. Afers House

Falx slammed the attic door shut and latched the inward bolt, "That should hold em" It came him as a surprise when door started to buckle in on its self.
"Damn!" He now frantically started throwing everything atop of the door untill it was hardly visible. He hadn't realized he was panting as bad as one of those foul creatures, then he did realize that the panting had stopped, and everything had become eerily quiet. Albeit, to quiet.

He turned in horror towards the window...

The Stronghouse

The young man was still muttering, damn you as he fought his way through the crowds and to the door and then he felt a hand upon his shoulder, "You not going alone boy, and besides, I've always wanted to kill a werewolf"

He readied an arrow and stepped out the door

Part II


--------------------
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.
-Anonymous
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 1 2005, 05:28 AM
Post #4


Councilor
Group Icon
Joined: 13-February 05
From: The cellar of the fortress of the fuzz



When his eyes adjusted to the darkness, Sel saw the from of Megil in deep meditation.

How did he get here? Sel thought. He tried to shake the dunmer out of it, but it was no use. He wished he could have - company would be nice in such a dark place. Having nothing else to do, Sel went to sleep.

He woke up what he guessed was a few hours later. Arcyakt was standing in front of him, holding the young dunmer's sword.

"Here." Arcyakt said. "You will need this for the duties you will do for me."

Sel took it, glad to feel the familiar hilt. He unsheathed it and was utterly surprised. Whereas it use to glow green, now it had a fierce red glow. and where the blade used to be silver, it was jet black.

"Your first duty is to torture this mer when he wakes up - you are quite good at that , if I am not mistaken. If you please me, the young healer will stay alive."


OOC: arcyakt is just a badass


--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jul 1 2005, 09:22 AM
Post #5


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 23-March 05



(OOC: Holy compassion.. Poor Megil)

Arco and Shadow neared themselves to the Urshilaku Camp, Arco started slowing down as he looked desperate around for Jonacin, Serene and Megil. As he neared the camp, he started hearing sounds of battle. He unsheathed his scimitars and turned left to see a ruin, he could see someone where fighting Daedra. Arco signaled it to Shadow and started moving closer, the sword was lighting up the whole place. Soon he saw it wasn't a sword but a Spirit Sword and that it was Jonacin...

"Follow me.." Arco said to Shadow before starting running down, as the fight was over..

(OOC: Its alright that Arco and Shadow comes LoneWolf?)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kuukulgur
post Jul 1 2005, 10:54 AM
Post #6


Agent

Joined: 27-June 05
From: Estonia



Shadow stopped for a moment to catch his breath. Boy, was that a run. Haven't run like this since I was freelance... He followed Acro in a slower pace, keeping his hand on his bow just for precaution.


--------------------
He who knows everything, knows he knows nothing.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 1 2005, 11:32 AM
Post #7


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 28-June 05
From: Mordor/Netherlands



Anthanes jumped up as Sel was teleported away.

"By Boethiah! It must be a distantial teleportation spell of some sort...never seen its like before..."

Great. Now we lost the only non-battlemage with a bit of insight.


--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 1 2005, 01:32 PM
Post #8


Councilor
Group Icon
Joined: 13-February 05
From: The cellar of the fortress of the fuzz



Sel smiled to himself as he thought of his amulet - he could leave whenever he wanted...

"Don't even think about it." Arcyakt said. "Celia could still die..." he said tauntingly.

Sel bowed his head. "Fine. I'll be here when Megil wakes up."


--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jul 1 2005, 01:52 PM
Post #9


Mage
Group Icon
Joined: 14-March 05
From: Dublin, Ireland



OOC: Yeah, go ahead Fuzzy

IC: Jonacin ducked and weaved around the Storm Atronach, lashing out with his sword whenever he spotted a gap in it's defenses. Witha final roar, it collapsed to the ground and faded from existence. He pressed deeper into the ruins, looking for more Daedra. The Urshilaku had told him there was five or more, he had killed three, a Hunger, a Frost Atronach and now a Storm Atronach


--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jul 1 2005, 02:29 PM
Post #10


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 7-June 05
From: Home



"What next, flying Kwama foragers?" Niran said "Well does anyone have any idea on where the hell he's gone?"

(OOC: How in the world would he kill Celia who can heal herself as she gets hurt.)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 1 2005, 02:31 PM
Post #11


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 28-June 05
From: Mordor/Netherlands



Anthanes rubbed his goatee and thought.

"Hrm...This is the work of a very powerful mage---Arcyakt! Of course, from what you told me of him he is powerful enough to do this and has reasons aswell. He has in all likelihood been taken captive by the mage...That leaves us with the question; what're we going to do?"


--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jul 1 2005, 04:08 PM
Post #12


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 7-June 05
From: Home



"Hmm . . I don't know, maybe find Sel." Niran said sarcastically "Though how we'll manage that I have no idea."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 1 2005, 05:08 PM
Post #13


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 28-June 05
From: Mordor/Netherlands



"Well, we don't know where he is, and we have no way of finding out either."


--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jul 1 2005, 05:13 PM
Post #14


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 7-June 05
From: Home



"I'm sure there's someway."


(OOC: Celia still has that one amulet right, she can teleport us all there since Sel can't use his to escape.)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 1 2005, 05:15 PM
Post #15


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 28-June 05
From: Mordor/Netherlands



OOC: And then we'd be unable to get outta there too tongue.gif

"Perhaps...However, we should first rest and prepare for...well, just be prepared."


--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jul 1 2005, 05:19 PM
Post #16


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 7-June 05
From: Home



"So let's head to Caldera, and once we reach see what we can do."

(OOC: Dantrag said Sel has to be captured by the mage until he returns.)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 1 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #17


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 28-June 05
From: Mordor/Netherlands



Anthanes sighed. "Need I remind you, again, that Caldera has guards. Imperial guards. And in case you've forgotten, we're very, very wanted by the Imperial legion. Even you should be able to piece that together."


--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jul 1 2005, 05:28 PM
Post #18


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 7-June 05
From: Home



"Obviously I have, so what's wrong with sneaking around. If any got in the way they could die. It wouldn't make any difference for me, I'm already wanted dead or alive."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 1 2005, 05:33 PM
Post #19


Mouth
Group Icon
Joined: 28-June 05
From: Mordor/Netherlands



"Well, personally I believe we're better off escaping attention for now. I bet they're checking out every traveller that passes through whatever settlement in the area, and we don't want to add MORE priority to them hunting us down. We already got caught twice, as I'm sure you recall."


--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jul 1 2005, 05:34 PM
Post #20


Master
Group Icon
Joined: 7-June 05
From: Home



"So where do you suggest we go then?"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th April 2020 - 02:28 PM