8 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Screenshots from Jerric's World
SubRosa
post Jul 18 2013, 08:00 PM
Post #61

Ancient
Group Icon

Jerric leaping for grapes is hilarious! Feets don't fail me now!

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Jul 18 2013, 08:01 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jul 19 2013, 04:48 AM
Post #62

Master
Group Icon

I think I'll take woodelf produced wine over nord! laugh.gif

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 19 2013, 01:08 PM
Post #63

Councilor
Group Icon

The Hey yall, watch this has been strong in Jerric lately. Maybe its the summer. tongue.gif

KC, you and Darnand are in agreement. Though its doubtful there will be anything left inside the vat by the time the Nord gets tired, Darnand will still be ordering ale.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 19 2013, 02:02 PM
Post #64

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 18 2013, 06:53 AM) *

Thanks, mALX! Its High Resolution Faces for Roberts Male and Female plus Elaborate Eyes Merged With Coolsims Hair. (Though we wont see the fancy hairdos until someone has a party. tongue.gif ) Abiene still has her vanilla brown eyes. The Elaborate dark brown ones looked like little pits of hell in her face. Not very Abiene.

ROFL!! I'd say not. You can' mess with perfection, Abiene's whole image might change with hellfire eyes, lol.

I LOVED Jerric leaping in the grapes! BWAAHAA!

That can't be the vanilla body on him, is that Roberts?

Awesome shot!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 19 2013, 02:13 PM
Post #65

Councilor
Group Icon

Yep, Roberts for everyone. They’re all quite pleased, even though Darnand won’t admit he’s noticed a difference. Thanks, mALX!

This post has been edited by Grits: Jul 19 2013, 02:15 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 19 2013, 03:01 PM
Post #66

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 19 2013, 09:13 AM) *

Yep, Roberts for everyone. Theyre all quite pleased, even though Darnand wont admit hes noticed a difference. Thanks, mALX!

I would have expected Jerric to not want to admit to enhancements, lol. Looks great!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 19 2013, 03:46 PM
Post #67

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric wanted me to get him a dremora boner just for kicks, but I declined. Thats what happens when you let the Nord ride along while you download a horse mod. Theres been a lot of this:

Jerric: hehe.gif

Grits: *sigh* Yes, very nice.

Jerric: IPB Image

Grits: Still not going to take a picture. Now could you please put it away? Lets

Grits: IPB Image

Jerric: Ha! All right, whats next?

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 19 2013, 04:00 PM
Post #68

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 19 2013, 10:46 AM) *

Jerric wanted me to get him a dremora boner just for kicks, but I declined. Thats what happens when you let the Nord ride along while you download a horse mod. Theres been a lot of this:

Jerric: hehe.gif

Grits: *sigh* Yes, very nice.

Grits: Still not going to take a picture. Now could you please put it away? Lets

Grits: IPB Image

Jerric: Ha! All right, whats next?

"Grits the Polar Bear" is exactly the pose I pictured you striking, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 4 2013, 04:28 PM
Post #69

Councilor
Group Icon

Lildereth tried out our new time scale (I forget what it is. Maybe 15? But we like it.) on a walk to Cheydinhal. It was a gorgeous day. She likes to go over the hills and then pick up the road before it gets steep.

I mentioned in Buffys Potpourri that were looking for a way to help her out with some of the new critters. SubRosa, your Witchcraft mod was the first one I searched but sadly I dont have Shivering Isles (yet).

She doesnt want a constant companion, but she cant summon daedra (RP restriction) and prefers not to summon undead.

Funnily enough she seems to like our first solution, at least so far. Here are her new friends at dusk.

They are vampire bats. I imagine that theyre intended as companions for evil or vampiric characters. Lil thinks theyre cute. Of course she wont call them to her during the day, but they might be just the thing for those difficult dungeon incidents weve been having.

This post has been edited by Grits: Sep 28 2013, 09:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Aug 4 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #70

Ancient
Group Icon

Oh, is that the same ones you suggested for Ghastley's mod? They are bigger than I thought they would be, can they fight to defend the player? Awesome screen, I like the way Lil is looking up at it!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 4 2013, 05:46 PM
Post #71

Paladin
Group Icon

Lildereth looks so at peace and like she belongs in that tall grass overlooking the IC! I'm guessing that is one of Maigrets' bats? She makes fabulous critter companion mods but, as you know, you have to find a place to tell them to wait, can summon them to you but can't unsummon them.

As you surmise, SubRosa's Witchcraft mod might be superb if you had the SI. Her summonables are available (once you learn the spells) for custom spellmaking at the altar. If you get the chance, SI is a great addition all on its own just for the wonderful exploration and change of pace from Cyrodiil.

Another possibility for a basic summon that is neither Daedra nor undead would be summon black bear. The effect is already in the game (for spriggans). It can be made available to players from a variety of mods (can't recall any specifically) and also via the Spell Tomes DLC.

At any rate, thanks for those fabulous shots of our sister mystic archer! happy.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 4 2013, 07:34 PM
Post #72

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 4 2013, 11:28 AM) *

Lildereth tried out our new time scale (I forget what it is. Maybe 15? But we like it.) on a walk to Cheydinhal. It was a gorgeous day. She likes to go over the hills and then pick up the road before it gets steep.

I mentioned in Buffys Potpourri that were looking for a way to help her out with some of the new critters. SubRosa, your Witchcraft mod was the first one I searched but sadly I dont have Shivering Isles (yet).

She doesnt want a constant companion, but she cant summon daedra (RP restriction) and prefers not to summon undead.

Funnily enough she seems to like our first solution, at least so far. Here are her new friends at dusk.

They are vampire bats. I imagine that theyre intended as companions for evil or vampiric characters. Lil thinks theyre cute. Of course she wont call them to her during the day, but they might be just the thing for those difficult dungeon incidents weve been having.

That is a gorgeous day! I love the greenery, and I do believe Lil borrowed Aela's outfit! laugh.gif

Too bad about SI. You should get it. It must be dirt cheap these days. I did a quick search on Amazon.com, and found the Oblivion 5th Anniversary for $9. I saw some used GOTY editions for $14. If you have a 64-bit version of Windows you will problems with installing the DLC though. There are solutions here under the Secure Loader or Aladdin HASP error section. I simply installed the dlcs on my XP computer and copied the files over to my Windows 7 box. I have the GOTY edition and as I recall Shivering Isles and KOTN installed just fine though. I believe it was only the 'little' dlcs that had that issue on my Windows 7 computer. It is because they do not come as loose files, but are bundled inside an executable that copies them to your Oblivion folder. For some reason that .exe chokes on 64-bit systems.

I got the magic effects for my Witchcraft summonings from SI, so I would not have to remove anything from the original game (sadly, unlike in Skyrim you cannot create brand new magic effects in Oblivion) sad.gif.

Love that bat too! Is that one of Mr. Siika's? I would name it Bruce.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Aug 4 2013, 09:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 3 2013, 07:41 PM
Post #73

Master
Group Icon

Gorgeous day is gorgeous. A good view of the Imperial City and a wonderful day! I am really digging the bat companion here! I agree it could help in those dark caves! I love the young faces of Jerric, Lildereth, Darnand and of course Abiene! Lildereth has those wide eyes that spook me. Abiene looks as sweet as a dove. I'm really digging Jerric's look. He appears your typical Nord with blond hair and eyes but with wonderfully highlighted attributes. Darnand looks great and has that "wise" mage quality about him. Love it.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 3 2013, 08:30 PM
Post #74

Councilor
Group Icon

mALX, yes they fight to defend Lil while she runs away. hehe.gif She only summons them underground when shes really getting hurt or occasionally on a nice night so she can enjoy their company. Theyre pretty awesome.

Acadian, you guess correctly, those are Maigrets vampire bats. They are the only ones of her critters that Ive tried that do unsummon themselves after a short time (60 seconds) like a traditional spell rather than a companion. Thats a big part of why they are such a good fit for Lil. Plus to me they have a real tropical rainforest vibe (biologists love bats, lol), and thats also very Lildereth. I expect eventually shell summon spriggans thanks to Rosas fabulous Witchcraft mod. Thank you for the encouragement that finally got me to grab up SI!

SubRosa, those are indeed Mr. Siikas bats via Maigrets mod. There are three of the little (big if youre a Bosmer) sweeties. Im sure theres a story percolating in my brain about how Lil goes batty, but its not ready yet. biggrin.gif I did get SI for your Witchcraft mod, thank you for the encouragement. I think Kanet will be the first to venture into the Isles, but I got it so that they all could meet Morcant.

Thanks, DE! The bats are adorable. They make cute bat noises and use some kind of spell with a red effect in their attacks. Lil loves them, especially with some of the new monster surprises we've had lately. ohmy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 19 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #75

Councilor
Group Icon

It's been an interesting couple of days in Skyrim. Jerric headed north again. Here's a picture from Riverwood: link. Hopefully he looks the same as always, because that's what I was aiming for. smile.gif

And here's Valdi, the girl from Hrotanda Vale. She's grown up a little but still carries her Ma's axe.

This post has been edited by Grits: Sep 28 2013, 09:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 19 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #76

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 19 2013, 01:13 PM) *

It's been an interesting couple of days in Skyrim. Jerric headed north again. Here's a picture from Riverwood: link. Hopefully he looks the same as always, because that's what I was aiming for. smile.gif

And here's Valdi, the girl from Hrotanda Vale. She's grown up a little but still carries her Ma's axe.

Valdi is so cute, what mods are you using to get pretty in Skyrim?

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 19 2013, 06:58 PM
Post #77

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 19 2013, 01:13 PM) *

Jerric is definitely looking like Jerric. I like the Skyrim version of him much better. The beard really puts it over. But so does the whole more mature look. The Oblivion pics are like his high school yearbook. The Skyrim ones his grown-up shots.

It's good to see Valdi! Are you actually playing her, or did you just create her to take pics? (I do that a lot for characters from my fics). Her hair looks modded, and I am wondering if the muscles on her arms are from the UNP Fitness Body?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 19 2013, 07:30 PM
Post #78

Councilor
Group Icon

mALX, its hard for me to say what comes from where, since some things are overwritten by others and I suspect that some files that I installed over previous ones are actually the same files used in a different mod. But heres the general list:

ApachiiSkyhair: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10168

No More Blocky Faces: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30 (which is largely overwritten but still works on the men)

Natural Eyes: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3589

Coverwomen (Look #4): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3563

Eyebrows Match Hair (1.1): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/627

DIMONIZED UNP female body (just search on Nexus, the link gives you two beavers right in the face so I didnt want to post it tongue.gif ). I used the Main base but like with Coverwomen Im not really sure exactly which files are left in Valdi. I used different normal maps and skin textures for my characters. From

Mature skin texture and body for UNP CBBE ADEC, again the link is boobilicious so just search for it. I used the 'clean with moles, no scars' version.

I think thats everything but Ill dig around a little later and make sure. Thank, mALX! smile.gif

Rosa, I loved the UNP fitness body but Valdis arm muscles (I think) are from the Mature Skin and Body normal maps in the above mod. Of course I could be talking utter nonsense, but the arms changed a lot when I swapped out the files. I started with the Mature skin texture over UNP Fitness body and they looked too smooth for me. Awesome abs, though. Wow. Hair by Apachii.

We are in complete agreement about Oblivion and Skyrim Jerrics. The beard mods for Oblivion just don't work for me, though. I think of OB Jerric as the teen version. Like fifteen, lol.

I am playing Valdi. Funnily enough I started out making an avatar of ME in Skyrim (I am not actually a tree), but then it turned into Valdi instead. And now she wants to play! That was supposed to be MY curly hair (but blonde)! Pfft. Nords.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 19 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #79

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 19 2013, 02:30 PM) *

mALX, its hard for me to say what comes from where, since some things are overwritten by others and I suspect that some files that I installed over previous ones are actually the same files used in a different mod. But heres the general list:

ApachiiSkyhair: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10168

No More Blocky Faces: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30 (which is largely overwritten but still works on the men)

Natural Eyes: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3589

Coverwomen (Look #4): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3563

Eyebrows Match Hair (1.1): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/627

DIMONIZED UNP female body (just search on Nexus, the link gives you two beavers right in the face so I didnt want to post it tongue.gif ). I used the Main base but like with Coverwomen Im not really sure exactly which files are left in Valdi. I used different normal maps and skin textures for my characters. From

Mature skin texture and body for UNP CBBE ADEC, again the link is boobilicious so just search for it. I used the 'clean with moles, no scars' version.

I think thats everything but Ill dig around a little later and make sure. Thank, mALX! smile.gif

It can be really tough to keep track of what comes from where. You have to crack open the .rar files of each individual mod and compare which ones have the same names, and be sure to install them in the right order so that the ones you want overwrite the files of the others. For example, Coverwomen installs femalehead.dds, femalehead_msn.dds, and femalehead_s.dds. Women of Skyrim installs femalehead_msn.dds. So you have to install it after Coverwomen, or it does nothing at all. I have a long, convoluted list in the Skyrim Pics thread of how I went about that. I suspect that No More Blocky Faces is being completely overwritten by Coverwomen. But since you are not using anything for men, it still works there. You might look at Better Males for them, its a newer mod and does a lot more.

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 19 2013, 02:30 PM) *

Rosa, I loved the UNP fitness body but Valdis arm muscles (I think) are from the Mature Skin and Body normal maps in the above mod. Of course I could be talking utter nonsense, but the arms changed a lot when I swapped out the files. I started with the Mature skin texture over UNP Fitness body and they looked too smooth for me. Awesome abs, though. Wow. Hair by Apachii.

We are in complete agreement about Oblivion and Skyrim Jerrics. The beard mods for Oblivion just don't work for me, though. I think of OB Jerric as the teen version. Like fifteen, lol.

I am playing Valdi. Funnily enough I started out making an avatar of ME in Skyrim (I am not actually a tree), but then it turned into Valdi instead. And now she wants to play! That was supposed to be MY curly hair (but blonde)! Pfft. Nords.

I love those abs in the Fitness Body too. I wish we could use mods IRL! laugh.gif

I thought Rowan was your tree character? wink.gif

Maybe we should start a topic just for what body and face mods we use, and it what order? It might actually prove useful for people trying to figure out what they want to use, and what order.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Sep 19 2013, 08:34 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 19 2013, 08:37 PM
Post #80

Paladin
Group Icon

Great stuff, Grits. Be at ease, my friend - Jerric still looks 100% like he should! I love both your OB and SKY Jerric. happy.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:57 AM