Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

117 Pages V « < 94 95 96 97 98 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Here Is The News..", The Elder Scrolls Online General Discussion Thread...
haute ecole rider
post Oct 3 2019, 11:37 PM
Post #1901

Master
Group Icon

Julian is already committed to donating at least $1 per day - time permitting biggrin.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 4 2019, 03:30 PM
Post #1902

Ancient
Group Icon

I got two dollars yesterday because a group of use kept sharing quests.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 4 2019, 08:41 PM
Post #1903

Ancient
Group Icon

The new pets for October are out! I saw this "cat in a hat" and fell in love! Wonder how it keeps the hat on when it is following the Player?

IPB Image

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 4 2019, 08:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 7 2019, 11:35 AM
Post #1904

Councilor
Group Icon

I have been out of town and completely lost track of what events are happening when. Imagine my surprise when a dragon swooped over Jace as she went about her humble business in Daggerfall. I may have made a slight noise of surprise. Jace, who does not ever expect things to go smoothly, was not terribly concerned.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 7 2019, 09:41 PM
Post #1905

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 7 2019, 06:35 AM) *

I have been out of town and completely lost track of what events are happening when. Imagine my surprise when a dragon swooped over Jace as she went about her humble business in Daggerfall. I may have made a slight noise of surprise. Jace, who does not ever expect things to go smoothly, was not terribly concerned.

Yeah, I think 4-5 days ago dragons started threatening Davon's Watch and Mournhold. They aren't actually attacking; but on the second day in Davon's Watch the NPC's were running around and screaming; "DRAGONS! HELP!" and darting into the buildings! Even that lady in the bank that everyone murders looks out that window and screams; then runs to the other side of the bank!

So ... are we going to start having dragon attacks in the other provinces? Haven't seen any in Sentinel yet; so I went there to run the Auction this past weekend to have a quieter place to work, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 21 2019, 05:57 PM
Post #1906

Ancient
Group Icon

Has anyone been able to get in game yet? I'm still showing the "Maintenance" message. They shut it down at 3 a.m. Eastern; which is an hour earlier than they normally shut it down. Wonder what is taking so long? Grrrrr.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 21 2019, 06:15 PM
Post #1907

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 21 2019, 12:57 PM) *

Has anyone been able to get in game yet? I'm still showing the "Maintenance" message. They shut it down at 3 a.m. Eastern; which is an hour earlier than they normally shut it down. Wonder what is taking so long? Grrrrr.

Do you at least get to download the client update while you wait? I've always been at work when this happens, and have to download the update when I get home in the evening.

As long as all those new tables are in place when I get in, I'll be content. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ghastley: Oct 21 2019, 06:16 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 22 2019, 06:30 AM
Post #1908

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 21 2019, 01:15 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 21 2019, 12:57 PM) *

Do you at least get to download the client update while you wait? I've always been at work when this happens, and have to download the update when I get home in the evening.

As long as all those new tables are in place when I get in, I'll be content. biggrin.gif

As long as the "Launcher" is open and your PC has not gone to sleep; the update will load in your absence.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 22 2019, 07:55 AM
Post #1909

Master
Group Icon

I logged in yesterday after the update but I wonder if it's because of this maintenance issue that Ebonheart was so empty. I felt like I'm soloing the game. Usually the market would be crowded when I'd log in between 8-9 PM (our timezone), but yesterday it was deserted. With an exception of two players I didn't see any others yesterday, someone even wrote in the Chat a message, saying "Where's everyone today?". bigsmile.gif

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 22 2019, 12:12 PM
Post #1910

Councilor
Group Icon

I suspect they were all packed into the new Dragonhold DLC zone, Southern Elsweyr. There's always a rush to the new areas when they open.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 22 2019, 05:31 PM
Post #1911

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 22 2019, 02:55 AM) *

I logged in yesterday after the update but I wonder if it's because of this maintenance issue that Ebonheart was so empty. I felt like I'm soloing the game. Usually the market would be crowded when I'd log in between 8-9 PM (our timezone), but yesterday it was deserted. With an exception of two players I didn't see any others yesterday, someone even wrote in the Chat a message, saying "Where's everyone today?". bigsmile.gif

Grits is right; it was the first day of the DLC drop. Everyone was out playing the new DLC, including me, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 22 2019, 06:32 PM
Post #1912

Master
Group Icon

Makes more sense than my theory. I wonder if Stonefalls will stay "empty" for a while. Guess we'll see tonight.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Oct 22 2019, 06:54 PM
Post #1913

Mouth
Group Icon

I don't want to go to Southern Elsweyr yet until I have gotten the DLC for Northern Elsweyr and gone through that story. But I hope this means that everyone will be there instead of the Imperial City arena so I don't get ganked while I am doing that storyline.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 23 2019, 06:11 AM
Post #1914

Ancient
Group Icon

Y’all may have already seen this but... here are the particulars for the Witches Festival! Looks like we will be getting even more goodies this year!! The Three Sisters are very interested in the Glenmoril Outfit pages.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 23 2019, 06:12 AM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 23 2019, 06:41 AM
Post #1915

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 22 2019, 01:54 PM) *

I don't want to go to Southern Elsweyr yet until I have gotten the DLC for Northern Elsweyr and gone through that story. But I hope this means that everyone will be there instead of the Imperial City arena so I don't get ganked while I am doing that storyline.

rollinglaugh.gif Been there, lol. Really interesting; are you in a Guild that goes to Cyridiil/Imperial City and PvP's or are your just exploring on your own?

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 23 2019, 06:59 AM
Post #1916

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 23 2019, 01:11 AM) *

Y’all may have already seen this but... here are the particulars for the Witches Festival! Looks like we will be getting even more goodies this year!! The Three Sisters are very interested in the Glenmoril Outfit pages.

NICE !!!!!!!! Thanks for posting this!! Oh, and I saw the white Indirik on the PTS server = it is gorgeous! I guess they heard all the complaints about the Onyx one not really looking black enough, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 28 2019, 06:48 PM
Post #1917

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm trying to work out the odds of getting the stuff.

We're doing dolmens, delves, public dungeons, world bosses, and maybe pug a dungeon, not doing trials or arenas. So 4 or 5 different types means 4 or 5 Dremora Plunder Skulls. That's the same set of Dremora style pages every other time, as there are only two per boss type. We have no chance of getting the trial or arena pages, and of course, they're the only ones Laurie doesn't have. I expect the guild bank will get a stock of the same ones.

The Witches Writs (for the hat) and the Glenmoril pages are apparently alternatives, with the style pages being direct for the armour, but via treasure maps for the weapons. I'm not sure if the odds are 50/25/25 for writ/page/map or an even 33/33/33. The regular plunder skulls have the things we don't care about, like bones, totems etc. We can buy Glenmoril pages for tickets to fill in what didn't drop, and we're not using them for anything else. There's no benefit from a complete set, so as long as we get the pages we might use, that's OK.

The hat is a definite maybe. If enough writs drop, we might get it, if they don't we can't. It all has to come from the 4/5 skulls per day per account, and although I'm passing all writs to one character, only one to three a day is a concern, because some need recipes that haven't dropped. We're sitting on ones for Pack Leader's Bone Broth and Bewitched Sugar Skulls that can't yet be done. Laurie has managed four so far, but Spreads did one before I found out it was character-based counts. Still, only five in this long is worrying.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 28 2019, 08:53 PM
Post #1918

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 28 2019, 01:48 PM) *

I'm trying to work out the odds of getting the stuff.

We're doing dolmens, delves, public dungeons, world bosses, and maybe pug a dungeon, not doing trials or arenas. So 4 or 5 different types means 4 or 5 Dremora Plunder Skulls. That's the same set of Dremora style pages every other time, as there are only two per boss type. We have no chance of getting the trial or arena pages, and of course, they're the only ones Laurie doesn't have. I expect the guild bank will get a stock of the same ones.

The Witches Writs (for the hat) and the Glenmoril pages are apparently alternatives, with the style pages being direct for the armour, but via treasure maps for the weapons. I'm not sure if the odds are 50/25/25 for writ/page/map or an even 33/33/33. The regular plunder skulls have the things we don't care about, like bones, totems etc. We can buy Glenmoril pages for tickets to fill in what didn't drop, and we're not using them for anything else. There's no benefit from a complete set, so as long as we get the pages we might use, that's OK.

The hat is a definite maybe. If enough writs drop, we might get it, if they don't we can't. It all has to come from the 4/5 skulls per day per account, and although I'm passing all writs to one character, only one to three a day is a concern, because some need recipes that haven't dropped. We're sitting on ones for Pack Leader's Bone Broth and Bewitched Sugar Skulls that can't yet be done. Laurie has managed four so far, but Spreads did one before I found out it was character-based counts. Still, only five in this long is worrying.

I'm just doing three dragons a day on one character for my Plunder Skulls; so getting one gold and two purple skulls per day. You can always get Dremora motifs doing the Dwemer Ruins (like the Lost Sea Armiture in Stonefalls; that is where I got all of mine for all my characters that were eligible to learn them).

I haven't gotten a recipe yet; but will probably end up buying them from the Guild Traders; or maybe from someone in the Chat Box (I've seen a lot of them up for sale there).

On the Witches Writs = Those I have only gotten one of. They are on sale for like 20,000 each; and I'd need 12 of them = so I won't be buying them either. (So it looks like I won't get my Witch Hat, verysad.gif )

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 28 2019, 08:54 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 28 2019, 10:15 PM
Post #1919

Ancient
Group Icon

Brenna has gotten 3 Witchy Writs in two days of participating in the Witches Festival (we missed a few days, lol). She got two WF writs today and one of them called for an item requiring her Alchemy to be at top level (she was at 40). We spent a good amount of time (and mats) grinding out enough potions to get her to level 50 in alchemy and we were able to complete the writ. The other one simply had her make a small quantity of a certain Witches Festival drink.

We are planning on bringing the other Sisters into the Witches Fest maybe tonight after I get home from work.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 28 2019, 10:19 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 29 2019, 04:58 PM
Post #1920

Ancient
Group Icon

So you only get Dremora Plunder Skulls on the first character you defeat the bosses with?

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

117 Pages V « < 94 95 96 97 98 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:06 AM