98 Pages V « < 78 79 80 81 82 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESO Screenshots, ... and pictures of your TV
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Oct 16 2019, 10:51 PM
Post #1581

Mouth
Group Icon

I've been neglecting putting up screenshots because I keep forgetting to do so. Here are some more recent adventures of Cincinnatus.

Ready the cannons! (er, crossbows, I guess)

No hard feelings, right?

Tallying another dead Tharn

The Deadlands

Mired in battle with the Miregaunt

The call of Cincy's people

The waters of Oblivion

Well, look who we have here

Call of the Clockwork City

More screenshots to come soon!

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 17 2019, 03:25 PM
Post #1582

Paladin
Group Icon

Lopov, nice shots! The salamander goes very well with your character. Yup, when you stop sometimes at night and look up there are often some beautiful views of the moons. goodjob.gif

Rader, Cincinnatus has really been getting around! I love questing in Greenshade - some really nice quests there. And I was surprised how much I enjoyed questing in Coldharbour as well. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 17 2019, 04:08 PM
Post #1583

Councilor
Group Icon

Lopov, Og’nyeni is adorable! I love the picture with the mudcrab! Ha, Gandalf. Other players provide so much entertainment.

SubRosa, Jerric just did a quest to find a Khajiit’s lost dog. He had to follow a trail of stinking poop. Ulfe was so proud that she never did that! (Happiest Nord in Rimmen.) (NOT a picture of poop!)

Rader, it’s nice to see Cincy! Waters of Oblivion is my favorite from his latest adventures. There’s just something about Coldharbour.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 17 2019, 10:18 PM
Post #1584

Master
Group Icon

@Rader - nice screenies, the one on the ship is my favorite. Very battle-like!

Another Tharn? How many Tharns are there? laugh.gif Shonta Quassan is also involved in a quest with some Tharn. More about that later...

@Acadian - this game is so full of beautiful views indeed.

@Grits - it must have been Gandalf in his younger days. bigsmile.gif

Shonta Quassan was hired by another Tharn and is now on a very complex quest that's taking him over various places in Valenwood and Elsweyr. I think that he could feel Buffy's presence today, when we "saw" that she was in the Grahtwood at the same time... wink.gif

Wave to Buffy

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 17 2019, 10:38 PM
Post #1585

Paladin
Group Icon

Aww, thanks, Shonta! *Buffy waves back*

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 19 2019, 05:53 AM
Post #1586

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 16 2019, 04:46 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 12 2019, 06:18 PM) *
Love the pic of the crab getting in line!

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 12 2019, 06:21 PM) *
My favorite screenshot is the one with the mudcrab joining in!

I waited for it come back, it kept going left and right.

It's nice to have the flaming salamander tagging along, even if it's just a "decoration". I like its sparkling, which it performs from time to time.

Masser & Secunda

Fishing

Paying respects to the Fallen Hero

After the battle

It's Gandalf!

Wilderness

Colored outfit

These are all such great shots; and really bring back memories of those quests around Davon's Watch and Ebonheart!

I can't even pick a favorite shot here; the Masser and Secunda one is Awesome; but I'm floored by the shot on the ship looking down the barrel of that Ballista! Then there is the Coral Reef shots just outside of Ebonheart and remembering all those spectacular quests there = and then Shonta coloring the armor = all Awesome shots!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 19 2019, 12:18 PM
Post #1587

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 16 2019, 05:51 PM) *

I've been neglecting putting up screenshots because I keep forgetting to do so. Here are some more recent adventures of Cincinnatus.

Ready the cannons! (er, crossbows, I guess)

No hard feelings, right?

Tallying another dead Tharn

The Deadlands

Mired in battle with the Miregaunt

The call of Cincy's people

The waters of Oblivion

Well, look who we have here

Call of the Clockwork City

More screenshots to come soon!

Holy Cow, you are really moving along!!! Really great shots of all you've been up to, and I can't even get nostalgic because I haven't done those quests yet (that I know of, lol). Awesome shots!

(and by his armor; I am assuming that was a younger Divayth Fyr in the "Look Who We Have Here" shot, lol)

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 17 2019, 11:08 AM) *

Lopov, Og’nyeni is adorable! I love the picture with the mudcrab! Ha, Gandalf. Other players provide so much entertainment.

SubRosa, Jerric just did a quest to find a Khajiit’s lost dog. He had to follow a trail of stinking poop. Ulfe was so proud that she never did that! (Happiest Nord in Rimmen.) (NOT a picture of poop!)

Rader, it’s nice to see Cincy! Waters of Oblivion is my favorite from his latest adventures. There’s just something about Coldharbour.

ROFL !!! Oh, I'm going to have to do that quest now, lol.

I've got two screenshot posts: The first is some screenshots of the Dragon Hunt in Elsweyr (to save kitty-cats) :

https://imgur.com/a/p8H7hR6

And the second is my new house I just bought in Daggerfall! It is the Captain's house right next door to the bank; that little tiny one. I've always wanted it for its convenience to the crafting stations and bank; so yesterday I bought it and decorated it:

https://imgur.com/a/okzCOIv

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 19 2019, 12:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 19 2019, 12:39 PM
Post #1588

Paladin
Group Icon

mALX looks like you had fun hunting dragons! And the new house looks very cozy indeed. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 20 2019, 03:55 PM
Post #1589

Master
Group Icon

@mALX - bring down those dragons! Are you going to bury them too? wink.gif

That looks like a spacious house! At first I thought that the picture above the bed is a window and that you can see through it.

I had an interesting session today. Shonta Quassan wanted to test out his new weapon - an enchanted flame staff - so he cleared the Ash Mountain of some Daedra. Not only he got better with his staff, he also found some valuable stuff, which he later sold in Davon's Watch and he's very close to 10,000 septims!

Sunrise

Admiring the view

Favored by the Lady

Among Daedric ruins

Jump, jump!

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 20 2019, 04:05 PM
Post #1590

Paladin
Group Icon

Good to hear Shonta's still doing well and trying out some differing weapons. Nice screenshots!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Oct 20 2019, 04:52 PM
Post #1591

Mouth
Group Icon

@Acadian - Thanks! Yeah, he's been moving fast and doing a lot of traveling.

@Grits - Thanks! And I, too, love those waters even if the inhabitants of the realm want nothing but to literally tear me apart. I guess it is just the crystal clear aspect of the water and being able to see a lot of what is underneath.

@Lopov - Regarding Tharns, there are at least 5 in this game: Septima (big part of the Covenant questline), Javad (smaller but still fairly big role in the Dominion questline for Reaper's March), Magna (one of the delves or public dungeons I was doing), Clivia, and Euraxia (who seems to be the Big Bad for the Elsweyr expansion, which I don't have yet). UESP indicates that there is another Tharn during ESO's events, Martialis, but I don't remember seeing him. Really makes me even more curious about Jagar Tharn's backstory (the main antagonist of TESI: Arena). All these Tharns are Imperials, but The Real Barenziah suggests he is some sort of elf.

@mALX - Thanks! And yes, that is our old friend Divayth Fyr.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Oct 20 2019, 04:53 PM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 20 2019, 05:18 PM
Post #1592

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 20 2019, 10:52 AM) *

@Acadian - Thanks! Yeah, he's been moving fast and doing a lot of traveling.

@Grits - Thanks! And I, too, love those waters even if the inhabitants of the realm want nothing but to literally tear me apart. I guess it is just the crystal clear aspect of the water and being able to see a lot of what is underneath.

@Lopov - Regarding Tharns, there are at least 5 in this game: Septima (big part of the Covenant questline), Javad (smaller but still fairly big role in the Dominion questline for Reaper's March), Magna (one of the delves or public dungeons I was doing), Clivia, and Euraxia (who seems to be the Big Bad for the Elsweyr expansion, which I don't have yet). UESP indicates that there is another Tharn during ESO's events, Martialis, but I don't remember seeing him. Really makes me even more curious about Jagar Tharn's backstory (the main antagonist of TESI: Arena). All these Tharns are Imperials, but The Real Barenziah suggests he is some sort of elf.

@mALX - Thanks! And yes, that is our old friend Divayth Fyr.

Jagar Tharn not being an elf may have just been a retcon. Keep in mind Cyrodiil was actually originally going to be a jungle type place with Mesoamerican style architecture.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 20 2019, 06:41 PM
Post #1593

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 19 2019, 07:39 AM) *

mALX looks like you had fun hunting dragons! And the new house looks very cozy indeed. smile.gif

It is very cozy! I always wanted that house because of its proximity to the Bank and crafting stations; but I never thought I'd ever really like the house. I actually love it now, it is so home-y feeling!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 20 2019, 07:35 PM
Post #1594

Paladin
Group Icon

I know what you mean, mALX. Buffy finds Snugpod absolutely perfect. She also likes the Flaming Nix apt, as that too is small but not tiny. She is just much more comfortable decorating smaller places.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 20 2019, 07:46 PM
Post #1595

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 20 2019, 10:55 AM) *

@mALX - bring down those dragons! Are you going to bury them too? wink.gif

That looks like a spacious house! At first I thought that the picture above the bed is a window and that you can see through it.

I had an interesting session today. Shonta Quassan wanted to test out his new weapon - an enchanted flame staff - so he cleared the Ash Mountain of some Daedra. Not only he got better with his staff, he also found some valuable stuff, which he later sold in Davon's Watch and he's very close to 10,000 septims!

Sunrise

Admiring the view

Favored by the Lady

Among Daedric ruins

Jump, jump!

(the house might look spacious; but it is actually very small - actually one of the smallest houses in the game). Lol on the window/picture! That is exactly what I hoped it would look like; to make the bedroom garret feel a bit roomier and more pleasant, lol. The house did not come with the upstairs bedroom or stairs; I added those.

Screenshots: I love these shots of the less-loved side of Stonefalls! A lot of people don't love Stonefalls because of the Ash Storms and the Red Mountain; but it is Misa's home, and she loves it all.

On the Mundus Stone: If you ever want to pick a different Mundus Stone; we have them all at the Guild Hall so you can either choose the one that sounds the best to you or test out which one works best for your Character by testing them out on the Combat Dummies. (look in your Chat Box for the results)

Anytime you want to go to the Guild Hall; just find my name in the Guild Roster or your Friends List = Right click on my name and choose "Go to Primary Residence" from the drop-down list.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 20 2019, 08:46 PM
Post #1596

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 20 2019, 02:35 PM) *

I know what you mean, mALX. Buffy finds Snugpod absolutely perfect. She also likes the Flaming Nix apt, as that too is small but not tiny. She is just much more comfortable decorating smaller places.

Oh, I love the Nix too! But yeah; the smaller houses are so much easier to decorate; especially when there are limits on how much you can add to a house.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 21 2019, 04:07 PM
Post #1597

Councilor
Group Icon

mALX, I love what you did with the Daggerfall cottage!! It’s gorgeous! That house is a favorite of mine for its coziness and location. You have made it so much better with the upstairs!

Lopov, I love the misty/ashy light in your screenshots. Admiring the View is my favorite. Og’nyeni is admiring it, too! happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 21 2019, 04:22 PM
Post #1598

Councilor
Group Icon

I've been back to the Captain's house several times now. I'm still trying to figure out whether the space lost to the stairs is regained with the extra floor. It certainly makes the place more interesting, and the lowered ceiling makes it more cozy. It uses a lot of pieces that I can't (yet) make, so I'm not about to copy any of it. tongue.gif

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 21 2019, 04:28 PM
Post #1599

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 21 2019, 11:07 AM) *

mALX, I love what you did with the Daggerfall cottage!! It’s gorgeous! That house is a favorite of mine for its coziness and location. You have made it so much better with the upstairs!

Lopov, I love the misty/ashy light in your screenshots. Admiring the View is my favorite. Og’nyeni is admiring it, too! happy.gif

Thank you so much, Grits! Yeah, Misa (who did the decorating) loves it so much I can't keep her out of it, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 21 2019, 05:15 PM
Post #1600

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 21 2019, 11:22 AM) *

I've been back to the Captain's house several times now. I'm still trying to figure out whether the space lost to the stairs is regained with the extra floor. It certainly makes the place more interesting, and the lowered ceiling makes it more cozy. It uses a lot of pieces that I can't (yet) make, so I'm not about to copy any of it. tongue.gif

I am not sure about the space loss; but just really liked having an upstairs for the bedroom instead of all in one room. Those beautiful beams up there would have been perfect by themselves; but they were made with pieces sticking out in to the doorway to the bedroom; so had to be covered. I'm looking for a better solution to that rather than those dark walls; and that would make the upstairs feel more roomy.

Also = to make up for some of that lost space I did consider adding a small half floor over just a part of the stairwell to give the appearance of more floor space without it actually being functional due to the ceiling slope. I could put some low piece of furniture in there; or even just a lantern to make it feel more roomy.

Boy do I miss Oblivion; where I could slap up a door and add another room or a basement; laugh.gif

Thanks for checking it out, Ghastley! I appreciate your input a lot!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

98 Pages V « < 78 79 80 81 82 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:24 AM