213 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
Grits
post Jun 15 2015, 03:35 AM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

Here's a place where you can post your character's adventures in whatever manner you see fit, from the briefest location report to in-character journals and stories. I'll start with a very short update. smile.gif

Jerric is headed from Bal Foyen all the way back up to Bleakrock Village to check on the villagers and Captain Rana. Unusually for him he is not sure how to get there, other than north. (He blames the ash.)

During the last attack Jerric chose to defend the civilians in the hope that Captain Rana and her group could hold the docks long enough without him. It seems that they did because his position was not overrun from that direction during the fight, but he has a bad feeling just the same. By now they should have returned home. He just needs to see it before he can move on.

This post has been edited by Grits: Sep 15 2016, 11:36 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 15 2015, 03:36 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric returned to Bleakrock Village and found it occupied by Covenant forces. This is not his war, but it’s getting personal just the same. He wonders where the villagers will settle. Davon’s Watch is not that great for refugee Nords. That have enough refugee Dunmer already.

The still burning village made him very upset. Fortunately occupied Bleakrock is a great place for a killing spree. Lots of soldiers and bandits seemed to be in the same mood, so he fought until he was tired. Then he came across a fellow adventurer surrounded by bandits and was unable to save her. That fueled a rampage through the nearby bandit-controlled mine, where he was surprised to find a Shyshard that he must have missed when he went through there earlier in an official capacity. Also he found the Argonian motif book. Score!

Disappointed with the journey and too saddened by events to enjoy wandering the area, he traveled via Wayshrine back to Davon’s Watch. There he purchased some flint and made an Argonian shirt so that he won’t get overheated in Black Marsh. He should have made trousers. When he gets there he will probably do without a shirt. Luckily his iron cuirass has no sleeves.

Next he has some business to finish in the area, including proving himself to the Undaunted. That should be fun. Those guys seem like his kind of people.

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jun 16 2015, 12:44 AM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

I must say that the Argonian crafting style is my favourite. Completely unbiased of course tongue.gif

Haa Rei has been exploring Black Marsh a bit more. Helping the Ebonheart Pact stop the Aldmeri Dominion from causing trouble, and helping out all the Argonians he meets. Such a beautiful place.

The journey continues though, and Haa Rei has just arrived in Skyrim. Windhelm, to be precise. The boat ride from Black Marsh must have been rough so he's going to find an inn ASAP so he can have some tea by the fire.

He's currently on the hunt for the Nord crafting style book. Those folks really know how to design a restoration staff happy.gif

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 16 2015, 08:25 PM
Post #4

Ancient
Group Icon

Misa joined the Mages Guild and Fighters Guild last night, she will probably want to join these Undaunted too - open up skill lines to give her more choices in her level-ups.

So far the Mages Guild has given her a quest to find a lore book; the Fighters Guild hasn't given her a quest yet. She spent her next hour going through all the bookshelves in both places looking for skill books and found quite a few, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 16 2015, 08:50 PM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

Congrats to Misa! Now she and Jerric are double Guild-mates. biggrin.gif He still hasn’t completed his assignment to join the Undaunted. He keeps getting sidetracked.

Jerric found a scroll-shaped Lorebook today in an unlikely place while gathering weeds and minding his own business. Then a Dark Anchor dropped pretty much right on top of his head, which was quite a shock. Pitched battle ensued. It was awesome.

He is also on a quest to complete his first Provisioning Writ. He was supposed to demonstrate that he could make a pork dish, which requires the ingredient white meat. (Lol.) Well, he had some white meat and already knew the recipe, plus there was a portion free for the taking right out on the counter. So Jerric made five portions of the pork dish using up all of his white meat plus the free one and turned to the guy who was watching him, only to discover he was supposed to talk to the guy first when he had white meat in his inventory. Which he had just used up his supply, it cannot be bought anywhere that he has discovered, and it is only found as far as we can tell in loot baskets out in the world. Dammit!

hazmick, good luck to Haa Rei on the Nord book hunt! smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 17 2015, 06:03 AM
Post #6

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Jun 15 2015, 07:44 PM) *

I must say that the Argonian crafting style is my favourite. Completely unbiased of course tongue.gif

Haa Rei has been exploring Black Marsh a bit more. Helping the Ebonheart Pact stop the Aldmeri Dominion from causing trouble, and helping out all the Argonians he meets. Such a beautiful place.

The journey continues though, and Haa Rei has just arrived in Skyrim. Windhelm, to be precise. The boat ride from Black Marsh must have been rough so he's going to find an inn ASAP so he can have some tea by the fire.

He's currently on the hunt for the Nord crafting style book. Those folks really know how to design a restoration staff happy.gif

I have only found one so far, the Breton style.

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 16 2015, 03:50 PM) *

Congrats to Misa! Now she and Jerric are double Guild-mates. biggrin.gif He still hasn’t completed his assignment to join the Undaunted. He keeps getting sidetracked.

Jerric found a scroll-shaped Lorebook today in an unlikely place while gathering weeds and minding his own business. Then a Dark Anchor dropped pretty much right on top of his head, which was quite a shock. Pitched battle ensued. It was awesome.

He is also on a quest to complete his first Provisioning Writ. He was supposed to demonstrate that he could make a pork dish, which requires the ingredient white meat. (Lol.) Well, he had some white meat and already knew the recipe, plus there was a portion free for the taking right out on the counter. So Jerric made five portions of the pork dish using up all of his white meat plus the free one and turned to the guy who was watching him, only to discover he was supposed to talk to the guy first when he had white meat in his inventory. Which he had just used up his supply, it cannot be bought anywhere that he has discovered, and it is only found as far as we can tell in loot baskets out in the world. Dammit!

hazmick, good luck to Haa Rei on the Nord book hunt! smile.gif

Is that Dark Anchor like the persistent Oblivion Gate thing that Hazmick posted a screen of a day or so ago? That thing looked freaky! Did Jerric get sucked up into it?

That is kind of funny (but probably very frustrating) about Jerric whipping up a chicken dinner and then needing to go hunt up the ingredients again!

Well, Misa was also given a provisioning quest, but I didn't find out what it was yet - can't read the small print when talking to the NPC's, so have been just agreeing to everything and waiting till it is over then looking it up in the Journal to see what I'm supposed to be doing. Sometimes it works, lol.

Urk - finding white meat? Oh, I hope that isn't the same one I've gotten. What is it? I've never even seen it in game and I'm at level 7-8! But I really want to take some time learning the crafting skills while I'm based in Davon's Watch, I don't like being rushed from area to area/quest to quest. Really want to stay in one spot a while and farm it out/make some gold/build up some skills.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 17 2015, 03:10 PM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

Yes, the Dark Anchor was like in the screenie of Haa Rei with the glowing hands. It dropped out of a portal in the sky. Jerric did not get sucked up. He and some other people killed everything that came out and then destroyed the anchor, but apparently another one can drop there at any time. You can tell that the site is something daedric when you see one even with no anchor, and there will be a compass marker. Jerric plans to go hang around there later and see what happens. Though he has a number of daedric associates and possibly some friends (you can never really tell with daedra), he loves killing daedra most of all.

The Girl did some research and reports that the white meat Jerric needs can be gathered by killing monkeys. ohmy.gif So he will have that Provisioning writ in his quest lineup until he finds some white meat in a basket.

This post has been edited by Grits: Jun 17 2015, 03:10 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jun 17 2015, 07:27 PM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

Turns out there's a big ol' festival going on in Windhelm at the moment. Lots of drinking and feasting. All the merriment was giving Haa Rei a headache so he's been exploring Eastmarch, and we're about to head down towards Riften to see what's what.

Skyrim is as beautiful as ever of course. The weather's been nice too - hasn't rained once! laugh.gif

Also found his 6th crafting style book! Still no Nord one though kvleft.gif

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 17 2015, 09:34 PM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

Party in Windhelm? Do you think it’s Mid-Year Celebration or some ongoing party? It will be a while before Jerric gets there, and he doesn’t want to miss it! biggrin.gif

Jerric solved the Mystery of Crow’s Wood today. It is a location intended for groups but he did pretty well most of the time with the help of an occasional stranger. There was a named bear that surprised him by being asleep in its lair, d’oh! Thankfully the bear did not chase him far, because Jerric could not have handled it on his own. Then on the way back out he stumbled into a nest of wisps that chased him into another nest of wisps. Oops. He woke up at the Wayshrine. hehe.gif He also got in on the end of a fight with a huge spider that he would not have been able to defeat alone. He can handle the packs of wolves and overgrown bats, but not their giant friends apparently.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 18 2015, 12:39 AM
Post #10

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 17 2015, 10:10 AM) *

Yes, the Dark Anchor was like in the screenie of Haa Rei with the glowing hands. It dropped out of a portal in the sky. Jerric did not get sucked up. He and some other people killed everything that came out and then destroyed the anchor, but apparently another one can drop there at any time. You can tell that the site is something daedric when you see one even with no anchor, and there will be a compass marker. Jerric plans to go hang around there later and see what happens. Though he has a number of daedric associates and possibly some friends (you can never really tell with daedra), he loves killing daedra most of all.

The Girl did some research and reports that the white meat Jerric needs can be gathered by killing monkeys. ohmy.gif So he will have that Provisioning writ in his quest lineup until he finds some white meat in a basket.

Kill a monkey? Oh no! I saw someone shocking monkeys on an ESO vid, it was Awful! It was probably for this quest! The monkeys made a little squeaky monkey sound when they felt the shock, I shut the vid off because the guy just kept doing it repeatedly and laughing when the monkeys squeaked; and the monkeys weren't attacking anyone, just sitting in the trees! Oh no, I don't want to do that.

verysad.gif

QUOTE(hazmick @ Jun 17 2015, 02:27 PM) *

Turns out there's a big ol' festival going on in Windhelm at the moment. Lots of drinking and feasting. All the merriment was giving Haa Rei a headache so he's been exploring Eastmarch, and we're about to head down towards Riften to see what's what.

Skyrim is as beautiful as ever of course. The weather's been nice too - hasn't rained once! laugh.gif

Also found his 6th crafting style book! Still no Nord one though kvleft.gif

I have only found one book so far, the Breton crafting - and of course I can do Nord already. I wish I knew where I got that book, I would keep going back repeatedly, lol.

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 17 2015, 04:34 PM) *

Party in Windhelm? Do you think it’s Mid-Year Celebration or some ongoing party? It will be a while before Jerric gets there, and he doesn’t want to miss it! biggrin.gif

Jerric solved the Mystery of Crow’s Wood today. It is a location intended for groups but he did pretty well most of the time with the help of an occasional stranger. There was a named bear that surprised him by being asleep in its lair, d’oh! Thankfully the bear did not chase him far, because Jerric could not have handled it on his own. Then on the way back out he stumbled into a nest of wisps that chased him into another nest of wisps. Oops. He woke up at the Wayshrine. hehe.gif He also got in on the end of a fight with a huge spider that he would not have been able to defeat alone. He can handle the packs of wolves and overgrown bats, but not their giant friends apparently.

I very nearly fell into this Crow's Wood - found the mystery chest and opened it, but I had too much going at the moment and backed away - thank goodness! Is it part of a quest or just some extra killing fields?

Sounds exciting, though probably way over my head, lol.

This post has been edited by mALX: Jun 18 2015, 12:31 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jun 18 2015, 12:53 AM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 17 2015, 09:34 PM) *

Tell Jerric not to worry, it's an ongoing festival so he won't miss out. tongue.gif

Group stuff is really scary. It scales to your level so Haa Rei thought he could try it once. Only got about 10 feet before he was swarmed by goblins.

Arrived (more or less) safely in Riften. Really busy town, loads of other players here. The outlaw refuge is located where the Skyrim thieves guild will be in the distant future, so we're hanging out here after selling some items Haa Rei...er...found...in a locked chest...in a bank... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 18 2015, 01:51 AM
Post #12

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Jun 17 2015, 07:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 17 2015, 09:34 PM) *

Tell Jerric not to worry, it's an ongoing festival so he won't miss out. tongue.gif

Group stuff is really scary. It scales to your level so Haa Rei thought he could try it once. Only got about 10 feet before he was swarmed by goblins.

Arrived (more or less) safely in Riften. Really busy town, loads of other players here. The outlaw refuge is located where the Skyrim thieves guild will be in the distant future, so we're hanging out here after selling some items Haa Rei...er...found...in a locked chest...in a bank... biggrin.gif

I went into a dungeon today where the Prophet is supposed to be hiding, and when I went in the print saying the name of the place had "Solo" written after the name. Now I wonder if the place was called that name plus "Solo," or if the game was recognizing I was going in solo and possibly adjusting the attack on me?

Anyway, I had too much on my plate already to fool with the Prophet, so I backed out of the dungeon and went on with the quest I was trying to complete.

But it did make me wonder if they scale it down to accommodate solo players.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 18 2015, 01:56 AM
Post #13

Councilor
Group Icon

Crow’s Wood is its own self-contained adventure with a quest. Jerric had to leave once and then return due to inventory management issues, so I can confirm that you can try it and won’t get stuck in there. Be ready for more than one attacker. Reflective Light (Dawn’s Wrath line) was his best friend.

Jerric has reached Ebonheart. It is beautiful and he knows the fishing is going to be awesome. Right away he had to get drunk and fight three other drunk Nords, so he’s having a blast. Plus some guy wants him to go talk to some “nightflowers” at a tavern. Jerric can guess what a nightflower is. So far this is his kind of town.

Haa Rei robbed the bank! biggrin.gif Woo!

Added: mALX I would guess that meant it was a solo public dungeon and go for it. Assuming you have space for loot in the pack, of course.

This post has been edited by Grits: Jun 18 2015, 01:57 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jun 18 2015, 03:23 AM
Post #14

Mouth
Group Icon

Main quests (with Mr.Prophet), Mages Guild quests, and Fighters Guild quests, are all solo instances. This means that you go in alone, and do the quest alone. No random players mooching about in the area. It scales to your level.

Group instances are found in dungeons all over Tamriel. The icon looks like a cave with a little '+' next to it. Group instances scale to the level of the group leader, and can only really be completed by a group of players. The level might be ok for you but there are more enemies than in other areas so a solo player will just get swarmed. An example of a group instance would be Fungal Grotto, in western Stonefalls.

Anyway - After resting up in the shady underbelly of Riften, Haa Rei did more exploring and hunting (Sabre Cats, this time). Going to pop back to Black Marsh for a bit because he's spotted a cave on his map that he's discovered but not explored. How exciting! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 18 2015, 09:00 AM
Post #15

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 17 2015, 08:56 PM) *

Crow’s Wood is its own self-contained adventure with a quest. Jerric had to leave once and then return due to inventory management issues, so I can confirm that you can try it and won’t get stuck in there. Be ready for more than one attacker. Reflective Light (Dawn’s Wrath line) was his best friend.

Jerric has reached Ebonheart. It is beautiful and he knows the fishing is going to be awesome. Right away he had to get drunk and fight three other drunk Nords, so he’s having a blast. Plus some guy wants him to go talk to some “nightflowers” at a tavern. Jerric can guess what a nightflower is. So far this is his kind of town.

Haa Rei robbed the bank! biggrin.gif Woo!

Added: mALX I would guess that meant it was a solo public dungeon and go for it. Assuming you have space for loot in the pack, of course.

I might try it when I get some of these quests off my roster, thank you for the info!

QUOTE(hazmick @ Jun 17 2015, 10:23 PM) *

Main quests (with Mr.Prophet), Mages Guild quests, and Fighters Guild quests, are all solo instances. This means that you go in alone, and do the quest alone. No random players mooching about in the area. It scales to your level.

Group instances are found in dungeons all over Tamriel. The icon looks like a cave with a little '+' next to it. Group instances scale to the level of the group leader, and can only really be completed by a group of players. The level might be ok for you but there are more enemies than in other areas so a solo player will just get swarmed. An example of a group instance would be Fungal Grotto, in western Stonefalls.

Anyway - After resting up in the shady underbelly of Riften, Haa Rei did more exploring and hunting (Sabre Cats, this time). Going to pop back to Black Marsh for a bit because he's spotted a cave on his map that he's discovered but not explored. How exciting! happy.gif

This is a huge tip, I never noticed anything like that! I will def start looking more closely at the icons! This is a huge help to get in touch with how much danger Misa might be in before she enters.

I went Skyrshard hunting today southwest from Davon's Watch (already got the two closest to Davon's watch) - Well, I found a place called "Ash Mountain" and the Skyshard icon was on the other side, so I tried to go through.

The whole area is overrun with huge Daedric spiders and some evil monkeys (or maybe they are imps) that are tougher than the spiders and have some wicked fire spell that rains fire from the sky.

Well, I died, big time. It resurrected me at a wayshrine on top of and surrounded by Ash mountain and lava, and for some reason that wayshrine did not allow you to fast travel to another wayshrine from it!

There seemed to be no way out, every time I got any distance at all from the wayshrine the evil monkeys attacked in a group and killed me - right back to that same wayshrine.

I finally started scaling straight down the side of the mountain and praying not to die in the fall - made it! I had to jump over a lava flow to get out of that area. On the other side was a whole town that had been burned to the ground. I was looting in there (some great loot, too) and got surrounded by the huge spiders and killed again, but thank goodness this time it sent me to a wayshrine that let me fast travel away - it took me to Bal Foyen, and I ran back to Davon's Watch, lol.

WHEW! Didn't think I'd ever get out of there!

I spent 1000 gold and upgraded my bank account tonight. 10 extra slots (plus I bought a back pack with 10 slots, and have fed my horse 3 times for 3 extra slots). Unless the bank raises their cost again like the backpacks did, that seems to be the cheapest way to gain storage space.

This post has been edited by mALX: Jun 19 2015, 09:22 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 18 2015, 04:32 PM
Post #16

Ancient
Group Icon

Oh Grits! I found the Monkey White meat in a basket in a Kuarma cave. The kuarma won't attack you if that is all you take, and it (the basket) is very close in to the entrance of the cave.

It is just south of Davon's Watch along the main road.

I abandoned one quest last night, it was to steal a bottle of wine from a vendor on the docks at Davon's Watch. I had agreed to help thinking he was going to have some clever way to do it without it being a theft; but then my journal entry said "Steal wine bottle from ___X___"

So I didn't know if this quest was added by the Thieves Guild addition to the game or what, so backed out of it. I guess I could have researched it on the internet before abandoning it, lol. Oh well.

This post has been edited by mALX: Jun 18 2015, 04:41 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jun 19 2015, 08:32 PM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

Today Haa Rei finally found the Nord crafting style book. As soon as he gets to a crafting bench he'll craft a new staff. His next personal mission is to find the Imperial style guide - those folks know how to make a fine looking robe! biggrin.gif

He also remembered that he is the owner of a pet Scuttler (who he has named 'Maximus'), which he stowed in his pack on day 1 and completely forgot about. Woops.

Finally, we saw one of those fancy new Senche-Lioness mounts and of course we both made lots of 'ooooh' noises. They're a bit pricey to buy though, and if I was going to get anything from the crown store then I'd get a Guar mount instead. Still, it's very tempting...

--------------------

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 19 2015, 09:25 PM
Post #18

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Jun 19 2015, 03:32 PM) *

Today Haa Rei finally found the Nord crafting style book. As soon as he gets to a crafting bench he'll craft a new staff. His next personal mission is to find the Imperial style guide - those folks know how to make a fine looking robe! biggrin.gif

He also remembered that he is the owner of a pet Scuttler (who he has named 'Maximus'), which he stowed in his pack on day 1 and completely forgot about. Woops.

Finally, we saw one of those fancy new Senche-Lioness mounts and of course we both made lots of 'ooooh' noises. They're a bit pricey to buy though, and if I was going to get anything from the crown store then I'd get a Guar mount instead. Still, it's very tempting...

How are you seeing the armor to know what each race armor looks like? I'd love to see some of the different armors after seeing Haa Rei's Argonian Blue/green one !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jun 19 2015, 10:58 PM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 19 2015, 09:25 PM) *

How are you seeing the armor to know what each race armor looks like? I'd love to see some of the different armors after seeing Haa Rei's Argonian Blue/green one !!!

If you go here, and scroll down to the Style/Material/Motif table, you can click on links to the different style pages.

I also see lots in game. I've seen loads of Nord gear whilst in Skyrim so I knew I wanted it, and Haa Rei met some Imperials down in Cyrodiil who had really nice armor biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 21 2015, 07:10 AM
Post #20

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Jun 19 2015, 05:58 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 19 2015, 09:25 PM) *

If you go here, and scroll down to the Style/Material/Motif table, you can click on links to the different style pages.

I also see lots in game. I've seen loads of Nord gear whilst in Skyrim so I knew I wanted it, and Haa Rei met some Imperials down in Cyrodiil who had really nice armor biggrin.gif

Oh, this is great stuff! Really gives an idea what kind of armor I'd like to focus on learning!

A girl asked me to join her in play last night; she was level 17 and I had just turned to level 7. She brought my character to her's magically (ESO has a totally Awesome animation for that!!!!) into that dungeon Jerric went into "Crows Woods."

When someone is transporting you to them, it brings you to the wayshrine nearest them; then you follow their marker on your compass to find them. I died like 80 times just trying to reach her character and never did find her in Crows Woods, I don't know how Jerric survived that place! Everything attacked in groups, from leveled wolf packs to those icy wraiths like Skyrim has.

Before she asked me to join her, I had managed to get the SkyShard in there; and surprisingly without any bad fights. That was before she asked me to group with her, which made me wonder if by her adding me as her group at her level is why I wasn't able to make it in there when she brought me in there later. (which is one reason I prefer to play alone, at least then I know the dungeons are leveled to me at my level.)

She caught up with me later, and we went Skyshard hunting together; which ended up taking me into several quests way over my ability and level. What happened is that I gained a ton of loot I can't use for a while, and gained XP beyond my capability because I wouldn't have survived it without her help at all.

The XP shot my character up in levels from 7 to 10 in a couple hours of gameplay, where most of it was fighting undead/assassins/and Daedra. (and my Fighters Guild did level up from that too). I just received an invitation to Cyrodiil right before stopping playing

In our travels I came across almost all the lore books I'm supposed to be getting for the Mages Guild too, and found about 5 Skyshards, so that was very cool. And met Sheogorath!!!!

She has a Nord girl, and the Nords in ESO have a natural ability with the duel wield. I've never tried it, but after watching her in action I am seriously considering trying it. She was awesome to watch, running in to the worst fights and handling them face to face - I was in Awe!

Really think when I get a second hot bar that I'm going to put duel wield on the secondary bar, and keep the bow on the first one - keep the fight at a distance if possible, but if it comes in too close switch to the duel wield to finish them off. I'll have to practice, have never even used it in Skyrim.

What I've been doing is to use the bow and Dawn's Wrath till till they get close enough and then use the Aedric Spear to knock them back from me. Well, it works on one or maybe two, but these last few dungeons I was surrounded, so have taken the Aedric Sweep, that really seems to freeze time (including enemy's spells) for a few seconds where I can move out of immediate danger and regain a bit of health or magicka quickly. I'm just learning how to use it, at first I just stood there like a dummy and got killed when it wore off, lol.

* On several occasions while playing together, my character died; but my spirit lingered in the room and was able to see her continue the fight. When it was over, she came to my character and resurrected Misa - ESO has an Awesome animation for that too, it was spectacular to watch it happen!

** Hazmick - when you reach level 10, do you have to be careful not to hit another Player by accident or something? Is there some tips you can give me?

This post has been edited by mALX: Jun 21 2015, 07:47 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

213 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:19 AM