> Guild Discussion
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 06:28 AM
Post #41

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 23 2016, 12:22 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 11:19 PM) *

The Aspect stones are all round; but yes = Ta is the one with white print = worth nothing and thousands of them everywhere, lol. That is why I used them to learn the traits.

And if you keep your skill POINTS level at its lowest while you are grinding up glyphs to level your overall skill level in Enchanting, you will reach 50 in it in no time because Everything you grind up will be your level or above.

As soon as you sink points into it, anything below that level won't give you enough XP to raise your level anymore.

(So I don't advise sinking skill points into it till you reach level 50 in it if you want to progress quickly in it).

Lol, thought so! Khajiit has tons of those!

I've been giving @ 600 of them per week away to the guilds I'm a member of, and just the other day heard someone griping about some members giving "Crappy donations" - knew right away he was talking about my Ta stones, rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2016, 06:31 AM
Post #42

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 11:28 PM) *

I've been giving @ 600 of them per week away to the guilds I'm a member of, and just the other day heard someone griping about some members giving "Crappy donations" - knew right away he was talking about my Ta stones, rollinglaugh.gif
heh, well they should be grateful for anything they get.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 06:53 AM
Post #43

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 23 2016, 12:31 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 11:28 PM) *

heh, well they should be grateful for anything they get.

I agree. I mean, everyone has to use them, and not everyone likes to gather mats - so someone will want them. And at only about 1 gold each = no sense in even trying to sell them, may as well just give them away. Especially since - if you do gather with any regularity, you get about 1000 of them per week = 5 inventory slots. (if I didn't give them away, I'd be just destroying them 200 at a time).

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 23 2016, 06:55 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2016, 06:57 AM
Post #44

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 11:53 PM) *

I agree. I mean, everyone has to use them, and not everyone likes to gather mats - so someone will want them. And at only about 1 gold each = no sense in even trying to sell them, may as well just give them away. Especially since - if you do gather with any regularity, you get about 1000 of them per week = 5 inventory slots. (if I didn't give them away, I'd be just destroying them 200 at a time).
Exactly! People like Khajiit joins a guild and wants one of his characters to learn enchanting so he/she can help the guild, they will need those low level mats.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Dec 23 2016, 06:57 AM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 07:04 AM
Post #45

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 23 2016, 12:57 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 22 2016, 11:53 PM) *

Exactly! People like Khajiit joins a guild and wants one of his characters to learn enchanting so he/she can help the guild, they will need those low level mats.

Well I've got tons of them, so please don't ever hesitate to ask. I don't have the ESO+ membership; so don't have that "Crafting-Bag-of-Holding" - need any inventory space I can get, lol. So a good portion of the time I'm really happy to get rid of stuff. I just have trouble making myself destroy it in case someone else might need it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2016, 07:12 AM
Post #46

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 23 2016, 12:04 AM) *

Well I've got tons of them, so please don't ever hesitate to ask. I don't have the ESO+ membership; so don't have that "Crafting-Bag-of-Holding" - need any inventory space I can get, lol. So a good portion of the time I'm really happy to get rid of stuff. I just have trouble making myself destroy it in case someone else might need it.

You can dump anything you don't want on us (crafting wise), if you like. I do have + so we would be glad to "hold onto" any crafting stuff you need to clear out. No need to ask, just mail!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 07:50 AM
Post #47

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 23 2016, 01:12 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 23 2016, 12:04 AM) *

You can dump anything you don't want on us (crafting wise), if you like. I do have + so we would be glad to "hold onto" any crafting stuff you need to clear out. No need to ask, just mail!

Only way I'd do that is if you used it if you needed it and/or shared it with someone else that needs it for their characters (in other words, they aren't wanting it to sell, but to use).

That is one of the reasons I hope we get a Guild Bank for our Guild - to put stuff into so anyone that needs it can just grab, it will be all of ours to use.

Another thing we can share on there = Provisioning Writs. If your character pulls a writ you don't have the recipe for and can't find it anywhere - someone else that does can deposit some of that item into the Guild bank for anyone who gets that Writ and can't complete it, etc. (it doesn't work for Alchemy or Equipment crafting, only Provisioning).

But say if I knew someone needed a recipe that I already had learned and found another copy of it in a dungeon - could pop it into the Guild Bank so that anyone that needed it would have it next time, etc.

It will be Awesome!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2016, 09:14 AM
Post #48

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 23 2016, 12:50 AM) *

Only way I'd do that is if you used it if you needed it and/or shared it with someone else that needs it for their characters (in other words, they aren't wanting it to sell, but to use).

That is one of the reasons I hope we get a Guild Bank for our Guild - to put stuff into so anyone that needs it can just grab, it will be all of ours to use.

Another thing we can share on there = Provisioning Writs. If your character pulls a writ you don't have the recipe for and can't find it anywhere - someone else that does can deposit some of that item into the Guild bank for anyone who gets that Writ and can't complete it, etc. (it doesn't work for Alchemy or Equipment crafting, only Provisioning).

But say if I knew someone needed a recipe that I already had learned and found another copy of it in a dungeon - could pop it into the Guild Bank so that anyone that needed it would have it next time, etc.

It will be Awesome!

Yeah, this one swears he must've pulled 3 or 4 of multiple recipes Mira already knew, many from the New Life. Ok, so maybe just send us what you don't want to keep and we will hold onto it until the guild gets our bank, and Khajiit's partners (Mira, Feng, etc.) will use them as needed? You get more inventory space, Khajiit gets mats to play around with, and then the guild gets lots of goodies later. It's a win win, yes?

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Dec 23 2016, 06:09 PM
Post #49

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 22 2016, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Dec 22 2016, 01:21 PM) *

Ah, right, my handle's @inespeloazul. It's a long story.

First I want to hear the monkeyemoness story. That hits me right in the dyslexia. You'll get a friend request from MikkeOfGreenRiver (me) unless I still suck at the PC interface.

I've been using "MonkeyEmoNess" since the Super Smash Brothers Brawl era (so 2008? Maybe later since I got the game FIRST before getting an actual Wii to play it on). It told the world I mained as Diddy Kong and "Emo" Ness. The name became useless the moment I started playing Lucas, Pikachu and Toon Link more often and forgot about Diddy Kong. *shrugs*

Anyways, is it worth mentioning that I'm a Master Crafter? Motifs and all? Cause there's that. :T I don't play this game for fun, I play it to collect Crafting Style chapters. (No crown store stuff, tho. I almost got Frostcaster but the 5 Mimic Stones killed any desire to)

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Dec 23 2016, 06:09 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 06:15 PM
Post #50

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Dec 23 2016, 12:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 22 2016, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Dec 22 2016, 01:21 PM) *

Ah, right, my handle's @inespeloazul. It's a long story.

First I want to hear the monkeyemoness story. That hits me right in the dyslexia. You'll get a friend request from MikkeOfGreenRiver (me) unless I still suck at the PC interface.

I've been using "MonkeyEmoNess" since the Super Smash Brothers Brawl era (so 2008? Maybe later since I got the game FIRST before getting an actual Wii to play it on). It told the world I mained as Diddy Kong and "Emo" Ness. The name became useless the moment I started playing Lucas, Pikachu and Toon Link more often and forgot about Diddy Kong. *shrugs*

Anyways, is it worth mentioning that I'm a Master Crafter? Motifs and all? Cause there's that. :T I don't play this game for fun, I play it to collect Crafting Style chapters. (No crown store stuff, tho. I almost got Frostcaster but the 5 Mimic Stones killed any desire to)

Too bad we can't drop a bunch of arrows or scrolls and multiply the Mimic stones, lol.

I've been collecting motifs too, but am missing a bunch still.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2016, 06:23 PM
Post #51

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit loves getting crafting motifs! The other day Mira found an Ancient Elf book in a nightstand at a quest location (house dres farm house?). We were so excited, but then we read and understood that we had to have a level of 8 in metal working, not blacksmithing in general, and our excitement faded a bit because we are a long way off lol

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 23 2016, 06:27 PM
Post #52

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 23 2016, 12:23 PM) *

Khajiit loves getting crafting motifs! The other day Mira found an Ancient Elf book in a nightstand at a quest location (house dres farm house?). We were so excited, but then we read and understood that we had to have a level of 8 in metal working, not blacksmithing in general, and our excitement faded a bit because we are a long way off lol

Yes, rare styles like Daedric; etc - have a minimum skill level requirement. You can save it if you have room and plan to raise your skill up; or you can sell it if you want. They usually go for a decent amount of game gold.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 23 2016, 06:40 PM
Post #53

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 23 2016, 11:27 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 23 2016, 12:23 PM) *

Yes, rare styles like Daedric; etc - have a minimum skill level requirement. You can save it if you have room and plan to raise your skill up; or you can sell it if you want. They usually go for a decent amount of game gold.

Yeah this one will be hanging onto it.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 24 2016, 03:11 PM
Post #54

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Dec 23 2016, 12:09 PM) *

Thanks for the explanation! My eyes want to read monk-eye, but emo-ness made more sense. I don't know enough to get the reference without help.

Jerric has two extra Mudball Pouch mementos, but unfortunately that is on the PS4 so they will just go to the guild auction. It occurs to him that he might end up with extras of things on the PC as well. Does anyone have a Rune Box that they're looking for but haven't found?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 24 2016, 04:03 PM
Post #55

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy got a mudball pouch in one of the reward boxes. Then dear mALX gifted her with a beautiful hood fringed in white fur!

When all is said and done, I'm sure she'll have duplicate Skinchanger motifs and recipes. Hanging on to those to see at the end who among us still needs & wants what. She's planning on boxing all her fun & games party tricks up for Jerric to help ensure he has a lifetime supply of mudballing, paint-peeling grog, dagger juggling, fire breathing and sword swallowing gear - you know, all the stuff a Nord needs.

She is indeed still looking for that elusive Nordic towel of almost covered. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 24 2016, 04:30 PM
Post #56

Ancient
Group Icon

I'll give away all the sword swallowing ones, but plan to use all my mudballs in the upcoming year (be afraid, be very afraid...BWAAHAA !!!!)

I do like the fire thing and juggling too; and can see Misa wanting to use them too. I have an absolute ton of the Sailor stuff that makes you so drunk; and planned to gift some of that to Jerric just to see what who he wakes up beside the next day, I will NEVER forget that chapter, rollinglaugh.gif

** Still trying for a second Towel dress to send you, Acadian. So far no luck.

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 24 2016, 04:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 24 2016, 06:08 PM
Post #57

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit pulled 3 skinchanger shoulder motif chapters from the Gift Box. Gave one to Feng, and did something with the other. Maybe in the bank.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 24 2016, 06:13 PM
Post #58

Ancient
Group Icon

Guild House = From what I've heard, the houses will be about 500,000 in game gold or 5,000 Crowns in the Crown Store.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 24 2016, 06:14 PM
Post #59

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 24 2016, 11:13 AM) *

Guild House = From what I've heard, the houses will be about 500,000 in game gold or 5,000 Crowns in the Crown Store.

ohmy.gif

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 24 2016, 06:57 PM
Post #60

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 24 2016, 12:14 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 24 2016, 11:13 AM) *

ohmy.gif

I've got 475,000 gold saved up, but ... lots of time between now and February that something could happen to it, kvright.gif

Crowns are another story. I'll have to buy more to get a house; right now I think I've got about 4350 Crowns.

--------------------
+Quote Post

131 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:18 PM