> Guild Crafted Sets and Mundus Stones, Which We Have, Which We Need
mALX
post Jul 21 2018, 02:39 PM
Post #121

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 21 2018, 07:05 AM) *

Woot! You're Awesome, mALX! biggrin.gif

Not me, all of you contributed too! You should see the logs of all the donations, you all were spectacular! Monkey donated four whole tables and several large gold donations! Grits donated a full jewelry station plus several whopping donations of raw mats and Master Writs and gold = then actually spent real world money on that Mundus Stone! Haute made several HUGE Master Writ donations, materials and gold, one of the Master Writs paid for a full table! You and Buffy have been so steadily donating supplies of gold and materials weekly whenever there were tables to amass that when we had that few months break between January and Summerset dropping = I was flabbergasted at how hard it actually is just to keep up with enough materials just to do the daily writs! That is how fantastically helpful you all were to the actual completion of our Guild Hall! I pushed hard to get them in, but I couldn't have done it without you'all's help at all!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 22 2018, 04:33 PM
Post #122

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 21 2018, 02:29 AM) *

We now have ALL crafting sets; ALL Mundus Stones; and ALL Jewelry Stations!!!

Oh my gosh, this is fantastic!! Woo!!

Elke has some Master Writs to do, she is going to take a nice long tour and enjoy the Guild Hall smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 22 2018, 07:38 PM
Post #123

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 22 2018, 11:33 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 21 2018, 02:29 AM) *

We now have ALL crafting sets; ALL Mundus Stones; and ALL Jewelry Stations!!!

Oh my gosh, this is fantastic!! Woo!!

Elke has some Master Writs to do, she is going to take a nice long tour and enjoy the Guild Hall smile.gif

I've done that too, it feels kind of satisfying to see it all got in there but the place still looks awesome!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 16 2018, 04:33 AM
Post #124

Ancient
Group Icon

The Chorrolites Guild Hall has moved to the Grand Psijic Villa!

(Primary Residence of mALX1).

Teamspeak:

ts80.gameservers.com:9127

Discord:

https://discord.gg/YksAuJg

* All Mundus Stones; Banker; Merchant; Combat Practice Dummies; all consumable stations (including Dye/Outfit and a generic Jewelry station for doing daily writs) = can all be found in the Courtyard for your convenience. Mundus Stones are in Alphabetical Order/Clockwise.

* All crafted sets (complete with their Attuned Jewelry stations) and the Transmute Station = can be found inside the Villa. They are in Alphabetical Order/Clockwise. Transmute station is on the throne stand.

*** Armor of the Seducer can be found under "S" as "Seducer," since the Dev's chose to name it differently from the armor (thought it best to stick with what the table is called).

** Coming October 22: New sets!

Grave Stake
Might Of The Lost Legion
Naga Shaman

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 16 2018, 04:34 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 16 2018, 07:57 AM
Post #125

Ancient
Group Icon

Awesome mALX! Will definitely swing by tomorrow to see the results!

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 16 2018, 07:58 AM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Oct 16 2018, 02:49 PM
Post #126

Master
Group Icon

Thank you for working so hard on this, mALX!

I swung by yesterday to do a bunch of master writs that Maz had accumulated. It was my day off from work, and I wanted to get them out of the way while I had the game time. It was surprisingly easy to figure out where the sets were, and even though mALX wasn't finished placing them, I lucked out that all but one of my writs were in the first part of the alphabet, with sets already placed. I only had one that called for Torug's, and mALX was kind enough to quickly place that set in the center so I could complete my master writs while she worked on placing the rest.

It's looking good, mALX! Thanks again for doing this!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 16 2018, 03:42 PM
Post #127

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Oct 16 2018, 09:49 AM) *

Thank you for working so hard on this, mALX!

I swung by yesterday to do a bunch of master writs that Maz had accumulated. It was my day off from work, and I wanted to get them out of the way while I had the game time. It was surprisingly easy to figure out where the sets were, and even though mALX wasn't finished placing them, I lucked out that all but one of my writs were in the first part of the alphabet, with sets already placed. I only had one that called for Torug's, and mALX was kind enough to quickly place that set in the center so I could complete my master writs while she worked on placing the rest.

It's looking good, mALX! Thanks again for doing this!

That visit from you was the most fun I had all day yesterday, lol.

Today I want to get in there and try to spread the sets apart a bit; they are too jammed up.

Also, it would be really nice if we could use the 2nd floor; I am really tempted to try it and see if it will work. I think if I can center the tables on each floor piece itself (not near where the edges of the floor pieces meet each other) it might work. It would really help keep them from being smashed up together like they are now. I can test it out, and if it doesn't work = put them back downstairs. If it does, we will have a much better looking crafting area.

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 16 2018, 03:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 17 2018, 03:49 AM
Post #128

Ancient
Group Icon

** Added all generic equipment tables to the courtyard outside for convenience in doing daily writs - and even with them all set up we still have 40 slots empty!!!!

*** Also, decided to try out the second floor. We had our tables on platforms at Hunding House and never had a problem with them, so here's hoping our good luck continues with that!

Here is the new layout: (and it looks SO much better than it did yesterday!!! )

Adept Rider - Kagrenac's Hope = Downstairs Left Side

Kvatch Gladiator - Redistributer = Downstairs Right Side

*Seducer (Armor of the) - Willow's Path = Upstairs

* Armor of the Seducer can be found under "S" as "Seducer," since the Dev's chose to name it differently from the armor itself (thought it best to stick with what the table is called).

** Coming October 22: New sets!

Grave Stake
Might Of The Lost Legion
Naga Shaman

Alphabetical Order of Crafting Sets in Guild Hall:

Downstairs Left Side:

* Adept Rider

* Alessia's Bulwark

* Armor Master

* Ashen Grip

* Assassin's Guile

* Clever Alchemist

* Daedric Trickery

* Death's Wind

* Eternal Hunt

* Eyes of Mara

* Fortified Brass

***** Grave Stake (coming October 22)

* Hist Bark

* Hunding's Rage

* Innate Axiom

* Kagrenac's Hope

Downstairs Right Side:

* Kvatch Gladiator

* Law of Julianos

* Magnus' Gift

* Mechanical Acuity

***** Might Of The Lost Legion (coming October 22)

* Morkuldin

***** Naga Shaman (coming October 22)

* Night Mother's Gaze

* Night's Silence

* Noble's Conquest

* Nocturnal's Favor

* Oblivion's Foe

* Orgnum's Scales

* Pelinal's Aptitude

* Redistributer

Upstairs:

* Seducer (Armor of the)

* Shacklebreaker

* Shalidor's Curse

* Sload's Semblance

* Song of Lamae

* Spectre's Eye

* Tava's Favor

* Torug's Pact

* Trial By Fire

* Twice-Born Star

* Twilight's Embrace

* Vampire's Kiss

* Varen's Legacy

* Way of the Arena

* Whitestrake's Retribution

* Willow's Path

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 17 2018, 04:00 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 3 2020, 02:17 PM
Post #129

Ancient
Group Icon

A HUGE thanks to everyone who donated tables for the Guild Hall, that was Awesome!!!

I JUST now finished up setting up those tables in the Guild Hall. (well, I actually did fall asleep in front of the PC for several hours; but overall = yeah; worked all night on it).

Something is wrong with the floors with this patch; or maybe something is just wrong with the Psijic Manor; (because Psijic Manor def had floor sinking issues in the past that they fixed; especially right after it first dropped).

Well, it is doing it again. Every single table was sinking into the floor = and this wasn't any loading screen issue causing it; this was with me standing right there for hours and hadn't left (or even moved from the spot I was standing in several times). I couldn't get them to "seat" (show green) for anything. Every single piece I set had to be placed numerous times.

Urgh; I get the terrible feeling that we are going to continue to have placement issues with those tables like we did a couple years ago for several months after one of their DLC or Chapter drops; verysad.gif

Anyway; I went through the entire hall and tested the tables numerous times before leaving to make sure all were working = kept finding non-working tables every time; and they were ones that HAD worked on the previous run through.

So = needless to say; if you find any non-working tables; just post it here on Chorrol (in this thread would be fine) = that way I will see the notice in my email box and be able to come fix it whenever needed. (best to reach me on here; since I don't go in game much).

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 3 2020, 02:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 3 2020, 03:55 PM
Post #130

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, thank you for all that speedy work! I'm so sorry the tables are giving you problems staying at the proper level.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 3 2020, 06:05 PM
Post #131

Councilor
Group Icon

Re: the tables becoming unusable.

I believe it was an issue of which item placed first. If the crafting station placed before what it stood on, it could drop and become unusable. If it placed after, it would be good.

EHT added a "bounce" for the table that gets triggered when you enter, so a player who has EHT gets them lifeted and dropped back onto the floor. That only happens if you have the add-on turned on, of course, so it meant that some players had the issue and others didn't.

Since add-ons are per-character, you may see different results on one account. And decorator status determines if it happens when you visit another player's home. It all makes it hard to figure out.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 3 2020, 06:48 PM
Post #132

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 3 2020, 12:05 PM) *

Re: the tables becoming unusable.

I believe it was an issue of which item placed first. If the crafting station placed before what it stood on, it could drop and become unusable. If it placed after, it would be good.

EHT added a "bounce" for the table that gets triggered when you enter, so a player who has EHT gets them lifeted and dropped back onto the floor. That only happens if you have the add-on turned on, of course, so it meant that some players had the issue and others didn't.

Since add-ons are per-character, you may see different results on one account. And decorator status determines if it happens when you visit another player's home. It all makes it hard to figure out.

Well, I walked in and picked up all the tables; then started laying them down = so none of the loading issues should have been in effect. When Psijic Manor first dropped and was given to us there were huge issues with sinking floors inside that manor. I was really worried about moving the Guild Hall there at the time; but (knocks frantically on wood) so far we only had problems there once = after one DLC or Chapter drop = can't remember which one it was. Only that for two months afterward we had constant issues with it before they got it fixed.

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 3 2020, 06:49 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 3 2022, 03:28 PM
Post #133

Councilor
Group Icon

Since the NA guild has settled into a state of having all mundus stones, and getting the new crafting stations on the day they drop, I'm hijacking this for the EU guildhall.

With fewer members and a much later start, we're not trying to get them all. However, the quest-locked sets are on the agenda.

So far, we have:

Cyrodill - quest-locked by the recruitment quest, but also repeated locked by the other Alliances!
Sets are Critical Riposte, Dauntless Combatant, and Unchained Aggressor

Imperial City - as above
Sets are Armor Master, Noble's Conquest and Redistributor

Coldharbour - locked by main quest, although you can port to a friend there
Sets are Oblivion's Foe and Spectre's Eye

The Earth Forge - locked by Fighters Guild quest-line
Sets are Kagrenac's Hope and Orgnum's Scales

Eyevea - locked by Mages Guild quest-line
Sets are Eyes of Mara and Shalidor's Curse

Wrothgar - one set locked by quest
Set is Morkuldin

Artaeum - must do first Summerset quest before you can access island
Set is Sload's Semblance

Tideholm in Southern Elsweyr is only accessible at end of zone quest
Set is Ancient Dragonguard

Clever Alchemist was added because the location is hostile territory. You can’t reach it without a fight.

All others (and the mundus stones) seem to be reachable by a starting player, although they may require a lot of tedious travel until more of the wayshrines are available, and foes on the way may be a nuisance. If more quest-locked sets are introduced in later chapters, we;ll add them.

These are all at the back of the guildhall, facing the sea. Each of the regular non-set crafting stations is in the courtyard, with merchant, banker and outfit and armory stations there as well. A Transmute station is available, and Precursor and Ogrim training dummies.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 30 2023, 08:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 4 2022, 12:46 PM
Post #134

Councilor
Group Icon

Thank you, ghastley!

Here are some other sets that are accessible through EU guild primary residences:

Grits:
Shacklebreaker
Torug's Pact
Willow's Path

Evergreen:
Law of Julianos

Jensa Summer:
Hundings Rage

This post has been edited by Grits: Nov 10 2023, 01:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 9 2023, 09:36 PM
Post #135

Councilor
Group Icon

EU now has Aetherial Acension, as it's hard to get there. A long way from the nearest wayshrine, a concealed entrance, and you can't avoid chaurus/falmer on the way. Maybe worse than Clever Alchemist.

And I noted Torug's n my last visit to the Grits default home. Is that a fixture?

This post has been edited by ghastley: Nov 9 2023, 09:38 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 10 2023, 01:35 PM
Post #136

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 9 2023, 03:36 PM) *

EU now has Aetherial Acension, as it's hard to get there. A long way from the nearest wayshrine, a concealed entrance, and you can't avoid chaurus/falmer on the way. Maybe worse than Clever Alchemist.

And I noted Torug's n my last visit to the Grits default home. Is that a fixture?

Whoops, I forgot to edit this thread when I put that in. Yes, I got Torug's with the most recent free attunables that they gave us.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 2 2024, 11:08 PM
Post #137

Councilor
Group Icon

Fortified Brass and Iron Flask added. (19/77) Both are in hostile territory in DLC zones.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 2 2024, 11:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 23 2024, 07:11 PM
Post #138

Councilor
Group Icon

Spell Parasite brings us to 20/77 on EU. That's down in Blackreach Greymoor Caverns, behind a Ritual Site (Harrowstorm), as well as being a long way from the wayshrines.

We'll possibly get the Gold Coast ones next, unless a better suggestion come in.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 24 2024, 04:12 PM
Post #139

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 23 2024, 01:11 PM) *

Spell Parasite brings us to 20/77 on EU. That's down in Blackreach Greymoor Caverns, behind a Ritual Site (Harrowstorm), as well as being a long way from the wayshrines.

We'll possibly get the Gold Coast ones next, unless a better suggestion come in.

I have a slew of those special Event writs that might help with the Writ Vouchers if you want them. I haven't put them into the Guild Bank because I am pretty sure they will over-fill the bank; but am ready to put them in at a moment's notice whenever you can use them. Any regular Master Writs I get I do always put in the Guild Bank in case you can use them. Is there anything else we can do to help? I don't have many mats to give; but I build up gold and so far have only been spending it on expanding my bank space. More than willing to donate whatever I can to the Tables if it will help.

I used to be able to buy the Attunable tables through Guild stores; but lately when I try ANY Guild stores they are all empty; are there no more active selling Guilds anymore?

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 28 2024, 12:22 AM
Post #140

Councilor
Group Icon

Made a start on the Gold Coast sets with Pelinal's Wrath as the furthest from any wayshrine. That brings us to 21/77.

And Kvatch Gladiator makes it 22/77.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Feb 9 2024, 06:47 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:28 AM