Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Come Celebrate Saturalia!, What a better way to warm up after a day of New Life Festival activiti
haute ecole rider
post Dec 12 2017, 05:41 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

IPB Image

Welcome to Saturalia Fest and Open House!

Julian of Anvil, Mazul gra-Duroch, Alise Sudmeri, Argis the Bulwark and Phaedre Thistleleaf invite you to join us in celebrating the Winter Solstice at our newest home, Pariah's Pinnacle!

Date: December 21st, 2017

Time: GMT: 19:00 - 04:00 (7 pm til 4 am for those of you on 12 hour clocks)
EST: 14:00 - 23:00 (2 pm til 11 pm)

CST: 13:00 - 22:00 (1 pm til 10 pm)

Both Chorrolites and Tamriel Explorer's Guild are invited! Food! Drink! Music! Dancing! Bosmer Spa!

*Discord recommended for text chat, otherwise /Zone to allow for everyone to hear each other.*
Screenshots are welcome!
Spin your character wheel, bring everyone!
Swing by in between delves, dailies, and quests!
Don't worry about the cold - there is plenty of FIRE, and frost resist amulets gold frost resist glyphs for jewelry of your choice will be provided at the door. These are gifts to keep! Just let me know what level your toons are and Maz will make them.

RSVP's would be appreciated!

This post has been edited by haute ecole rider: Dec 12 2017, 07:23 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 12 2017, 06:35 PM
Post #2

Paladin
Group Icon

WooHoo! How wonderfully gracious of you and your crew, Rider! Buffy will, of course, be there - probably several times. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 12 2017, 06:38 PM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit and at least one representative of his crew will be sure to pop in at some point!

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Dec 14 2017, 02:48 AM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 13 2017, 04:31 AM
Post #4

Ancient
Group Icon

WOO HOO! Awesome picture of that fantastic tree you made! (or fantastic picture of that Awesome tree you made!!!).

If there is going to be drinking; Misa will be there, lol. And Britta plans to come as well! If Calia or Mia show up; hide the liquer!!!

Can't wait to be there for your party !!!!! (I heard Buffy might be able to stand in as the bard!). Can't wait!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Dec 13 2017, 11:54 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

I'll come when I get off work. smile.gif

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Dec 14 2017, 01:00 AM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Whoo hoo Aravi! Looking forward to meeting you at last!

I really adore the way they have done Khajiits in ESO. I thought they were gorgeous in Skyrim, but Razumdar just blows me out of the water every time I speak to him.

And mALX, would it be best to have a Discord channel dedicated to the party? One we can set up in advance, then delete after the party is over? Or leave up for a bit so everyone can see what convos they missed?

Just ONE representative of your crew, Khajiit? Bring ‘em all! Spin that character wheel, as Grits would say!

Looking forward to seeing Dame B enjoy the Bosmer Spa with Gosse in between New Life quests!

Heads up: I might pressgang one of you into acting as interim host sometime in the early evening while I make dinner for mum and I. It’ll be frozen pizza - heat up in the oven and eat, so I shouldn’t be gone too long.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 14 2017, 02:47 AM
Post #7

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Dec 13 2017, 06:00 PM) *

Just ONE representative of your crew, Khajiit? Bring ‘em all! Spin that character wheel, as Grits would say!

Khajiit fixed it! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 15 2017, 04:56 PM
Post #8

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Dec 13 2017, 07:00 PM) *

Whoo hoo Aravi! Looking forward to meeting you at last!

I really adore the way they have done Khajiits in ESO. I thought they were gorgeous in Skyrim, but Razumdar just blows me out of the water every time I speak to him.

And mALX, would it be best to have a Discord channel dedicated to the party? One we can set up in advance, then delete after the party is over? Or leave up for a bit so everyone can see what convos they missed?

Looking forward to seeing Dame B enjoy the Bosmer Spa with Gosse in between New Life quests!

Heads up: I might pressgang one of you into acting as interim host sometime in the early evening while I make dinner for mum and I. It’ll be frozen pizza - heat up in the oven and eat, so I shouldn’t be gone too long.

Oh, good idea on the Discord channel! Should I make one specifically for your party (like: "Haute's Saturalia" or something) - or just make one channel for all special events? (like an "Events" channel?)

** Speaking of Khajiit; I saw a stunning female Khajiit yesterday in Belkarth; she was just gorgeous! I haven't seen any Khajiit yet with this one's facial features; I wondered if they changed some sliders so they actually work now so we can tweak faces a little better?

Oh Haute = yesterday the doctor called and set me up for a test on the 21st. I will be at your party, but it won't be till late afternoon. sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Dec 20 2017, 05:27 PM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

A reminder to all my Chorrolite/ESO friends that the party is TOMORROW!

I would also like to add the Discord invite to the channel mALX set up for the party. Saturalia Discord Invite It would allow mALX to listen in on the text chat and participate fully in the party conversations. Alternatively, you can use /zone chat, but it’s harder for her to keep up when the witty banter is flowing fast and furious. Especially after a few tankards of Voljar’s Spiced Mead . . .

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 20 2017, 06:03 PM
Post #10

Ancient
Group Icon

Can't wait for your party! WOO HOO !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Dec 22 2017, 12:26 AM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

Might be jumping the gun here but chances are I won't make the party. sad.gif
Waiting on the electrician who's supposed to get here around 5-6 pm (it is nearly 5:30) and I'm not sure how long the repairs are gonna take. The Squad sends their regards either way.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Dec 22 2017, 03:30 AM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

It was a blast! Thanks for hosting HER!

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 22 2017, 03:49 AM
Post #13

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit hopes someone thought to get some pics! (This one got a few tongue.gif)

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Dec 22 2017, 04:46 AM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Ah, no worries!

I made sure to take several screenies throughout the course of the day. I have an early day at work Friday, but will try to get the screenies up as soon as possible.

Sorry, Grits and Monkey couldn’t make it! verysad.gif They were much missed.

Hazmick did make it, and that was delightful! And my friend Gray did pop in for a bit, though she didn’t stay long. After so many hours baking pies, I’m sure she was tired! But her partner Bear did come, with all five of his accounts, and I imagine all of his toons (he’s the master of spinning that character wheel!). For a while there we had five dancing fools there (his words, not mine!).

Our dear friend Gosse came twice, and of course Buffy, mALX, Khajiit and dear, dear Aravi came and stayed for much of the day.

Like I said, I will try to get linkies to screenies up ASAP.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 22 2017, 04:55 AM
Post #15

Ancient
Group Icon

Good stuff! It was very nice hanging out with you folks today.

And apologies again for the rug! rollinglaugh.gif

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Dec 22 2017, 04:56 AM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 22 2017, 04:58 AM
Post #16

Paladin
Group Icon

I'm so glad some folks got screenshots. mALX reminded to to get some so I set up to do so. . . pressed a wrong key, game went wonky, had to log out and back in, then *poof* ...is that a butterfly over there? (Forgot all about screenshots, lol).

Thank you Rider! You were such a gracious hostess and Maz's home looked absolutely magnificent for Saturalia! A table and bar truly up to the standards of Sovngarde itself! And that Saturalia tree . . . wow, just wow. happy.gif

Buffy had a simply wonderful time with so many of her dear friends. Even Reaper was able to put in a brief appearance.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 22 2017, 05:06 AM
Post #17

Ancient
Group Icon

Reaps was there?!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 22 2017, 09:49 AM
Post #18

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 21 2017, 10:55 PM) *

Good stuff! It was very nice hanging out with you folks today.

And apologies again for the rug! rollinglaugh.gif

SPEW!! Haute had me in hysterics with her comments on you and that rug! rollinglaugh.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 21 2017, 10:58 PM) *

*snip*

Thank you Rider! You were such a gracious hostess and Maz's home looked absolutely magnificent for Saturalia! A table and bar truly up to the standards of Sovngarde itself! And that Saturalia tree . . . wow, just wow. happy.gif

Buffy had a simply wonderful time with so many of her dear friends. Even Reaper was able to put in a brief appearance.

THIS!!! Awesome Host, Haute!!! My favorite thing to see was how you slid that cushion under Aravi to make her more comfortable! You can't beat that for smooth! Awesome party, I'm just so sorry I had to cut out so early! (had been up since 3 a.m.; had a very busy day = pooped out early)

I loved that bar just filled with liquor of all kinds; and especially the Saturalia tree! Really fun time!

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 21 2017, 11:06 PM) *

Reaps was there?!

Did you miss Reaper? He came, and Hazmick too!

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Dec 21 2017, 10:46 PM) *

Ah, no worries!

I made sure to take several screenies throughout the course of the day. I have an early day at work Friday, but will try to get the screenies up as soon as possible.

Sorry, Grits and Monkey couldn’t make it! verysad.gif They were much missed.

Hazmick did make it, and that was delightful! And my friend Gray did pop in for a bit, though she didn’t stay long. After so many hours baking pies, I’m sure she was tired! But her partner Bear did come, with all five of his accounts, and I imagine all of his toons (he’s the master of spinning that character wheel!). For a while there we had five dancing fools there (his words, not mine!).

Our dear friend Gosse came twice, and of course Buffy, mALX, Khajiit and dear, dear Aravi came and stayed for much of the day.

Like I said, I will try to get linkies to screenies up ASAP.

Wonderful party, Haute!!! Thank you so much for throwing such an Awesome event!

I agree, there was a definite feeling of not being complete without Grits and Monkey's presence!

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Dec 22 2017, 02:03 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

The Reaper that was there is not the Dark Reaper from here - but one of my friend Bear’s many incarnations. He has an account name rd_reaper. Sorry for the confusion!

And of course Phae was smooth with that cushion! She IS a Thief after all!

This post has been edited by haute ecole rider: Dec 22 2017, 02:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 22 2017, 06:36 PM
Post #20

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Dec 22 2017, 08:03 AM) *

The Reaper that was there is not the Dark Reaper from here - but one of my friend Bear�€™s many incarnations. He has an account name rd_reaper. Sorry for the confusion!

And of course Phae was smooth with that cushion! She IS a Thief after all!

Oh, I really thought it was Reaper from here! Bear must have numerous computers at his disposal, lol. He had several of his characters out in the same room!

You were an amazing Host, Haute! When you put that cushion under Aravi, I was floored by such a nice touch! And you had to host for hours and hours; I don't know how you did it!

I had been up since 3:30 in the morning; then had to go to the hospital for tests yesterday so was wiped out by 9 p.m. or so last night; had to leave your party early embarrased.gif But it was a blast; and you did a spectacular job on your house!

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:10 AM