Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

118 Pages V « < 97 98 99 100 101 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Here Is The News..", The Elder Scrolls Online General Discussion Thread...
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 27 2019, 07:54 PM
Post #1961

Mouth
Group Icon

There is an absurdly cheap sale right now on the Elsweyr expansion. 67% off! And there are different levels, including the collector's edition, that are also on a huge sale. And getting the base game, Elsweyr, Morrowind, AND Summerset is only about $20. That's crazy.

I pounced on the CE edition. Here is the link to the sale:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/925100/T...nline__Elsweyr/

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 27 2019, 09:03 PM
Post #1962

Master
Group Icon

Good to know, thanks. I'll probably buy the Digital or Standard Edition in a day or two.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 28 2019, 04:48 AM
Post #1963

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 27 2019, 01:54 PM) *

There is an absurdly cheap sale right now on the Elsweyr expansion. 67% off! And there are different levels, including the collector's edition, that are also on a huge sale. And getting the base game, Elsweyr, Morrowind, AND Summerset is only about $20. That's crazy.

I pounced on the CE edition. Here is the link to the sale:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/925100/T...nline__Elsweyr/

Awesome sale price for the upgrade! Thanks for posting this!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 28 2019, 07:35 PM
Post #1964

Master
Group Icon

I bought the Standard Edition, so my game is now enriched by Elsweyr and Summerset, I own Morrowind from before. There were a bunch of goodies in the Collector's edition, but I probably wouldn't use any of those, in fact I'd probably forget of them soon enough, so I went with the Standard Edition.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 28 2019, 08:55 PM
Post #1965

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 28 2019, 01:35 PM) *

I bought the Standard Edition, so my game is now enriched by Elsweyr and Summerset, I own Morrowind from before. There were a bunch of goodies in the Collector's edition, but I probably wouldn't use any of those, in fact I'd probably forget of them soon enough, so I went with the Standard Edition.

WOO HOO!!! And you are right about forgetting about them; unless it is a special pet or mount you specifically want they just end up sitting in your collections, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 29 2019, 03:02 AM
Post #1966

Councilor
Group Icon

I know a bandwagon when I see one. I bought the digital upgrade for $13.19. Now Clark can do something the others haven't (yet).

He's deciding whether that comes before or after he gets his soul back. He's level 28, and just finished Coldharbour.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 13 2019, 11:48 AM
Post #1967

Councilor
Group Icon

This link will have story spoilers from the Elsweyr Chapter!

Game Awards SPOILERY Elsweyr trailer with next year teaser at the end: link with possible Elsweyr SPOILER

viking.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 13 2019, 01:49 PM
Post #1968

Paladin
Group Icon

Woot! Jeric will be a happy Nord and Buffy will be once again grateful for the toe ring of resist frost he gave her long ago. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 13 2019, 11:00 PM
Post #1969

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 13 2019, 07:49 AM) *

Woot! Jeric will be a happy Nord and Buffy will be once again grateful for the toe ring of resist frost he gave her long ago. tongue.gif

Poor little Buffy would have frozen her tiny little bits off if not for Jerric's ring; it has kept her warm through a decade now!

I was hoping they were going to do Tenmar; but when you look at the map of Tamriel the biggest blank spot was Skyrim above The Rift and west of Windhelm.

Boy, I am really not looking forward to all the Nord dialogue and drunken brawling everywhere; Malan just finished Eastmarch: I heard more belching and saw more puking than I cared to ever see again! rollinglaugh.gif But this will def be interesting, lol. I hope they add Solitude in!

*Misa loves the cold; but Pia is already turning blue just thinking about it! But at least she has hair to cover her ears! Malan just tried on the new frozen eyelashes and bald head frost = I am most def getting back in game and buying that from the Gem store, lol.

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 13 2019, 11:05 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 15 2019, 06:25 PM
Post #1970

Ancient
Group Icon

Ooo! Is it going to involve the Reachmen?!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Dec 15 2019, 07:12 PM
Post #1971

Mouth
Group Icon

Whatever the story for this Skyrim expansion is, I hope it scales back the world-ending scenarios. As much as I enjoyed the previous content, it feels like each successive DLC was going out of its way in trying to one-up the previous in the direness of the threats. I like stopping cataclysmic evil as much as the next person, but...chill out a bit Zenimax, lol. Let's just have something that involves Skyrim.

In any case, I'm stoked. To be able to potentially see Whiterun, Solitude, and Markarth is going to be a nice nostalgia trip. If Dawnstar is included, maybe they can make that place more interesting this time around. Given that TESV: Skyrim was my first foray into the series, this DLC will hold some special significance for me.

I wonder what other familiar places, etc. will be included.
-I doubt High Hrothgar is going to be included given the Greybeards seclusion. Maybe Throat of the World will be off-limits similar to Red Mountain.
-A revamped Helgen perhaps? One that is not in ruins?
-I'd imagine Morthal would be included, and while that was a bit more unique of a place environmentally in TESV, it was kind of lame otherwise.
-Ooh, we'll probably get to see new iterations of Falmer and Chaurus!

So many other possibilities! I don't want to hype myself up too much so that expectations cannot possibly be met, but I am very much looking forward to what Zenimax has cooking for western Skyrim.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 15 2019, 07:30 PM
Post #1972

Ancient
Group Icon

If it is indeed The Reach, Brenna will finally be able to go home! So exciting!!!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 15 2019, 07:32 PM
Post #1973

Councilor
Group Icon

I don't think they're ready to start closing the radial gaps between the Alliance territories, so we'll either get The Reach/Haafingar side or the Whiterun/Dawnstar side, rather than any bridge from Pact to Covenant.

I hope whichever they do, it has all the dragon mounds that appear later in TES V. The dragons are supposed to be in them already. If not all, then the majority, were buried at the end of the first era. Eastmarch had a couple, but there should have been many more. I don't recall any in the Rift.

Whichever it is, I suspect we'll get one of the later holds to start the chapter, and the other will be a DLC, so it's probably a choice between Markarth and Whiterun first. Dragons in the trailer doesn't help decide, as they were all over the map.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 15 2019, 08:25 PM
Post #1974

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 15 2019, 01:12 PM) *

Whatever the story for this Skyrim expansion is, I hope it scales back the world-ending scenarios. As much as I enjoyed the previous content, it feels like each successive DLC was going out of its way in trying to one-up the previous in the direness of the threats. I like stopping cataclysmic evil as much as the next person, but...chill out a bit Zenimax, lol. Let's just have something that involves Skyrim.

In any case, I'm stoked. To be able to potentially see Whiterun, Solitude, and Markarth is going to be a nice nostalgia trip. If Dawnstar is included, maybe they can make that place more interesting this time around. Given that TESV: Skyrim was my first foray into the series, this DLC will hold some special significance for me.

-I doubt High Hrothgar is going to be included given the Greybeards seclusion. Maybe Throat of the World will be off-limits similar to Red Mountain.
-I'd imagine Morthal would be included, and while that was a bit more unique of a place environmentally in TESV, it was kind of lame otherwise.

So many other possibilities! I don't want to hype myself up too much so that expectations cannot possibly be met, but I am very much looking forward to what Zenimax has cooking for western Skyrim.

I SO agree with you on being over the dire world ending threats to the last couple DLC. As for High Hrothgar; the 1000 steps to it have been in place since the game launch; I climbed them hoping to see the Graybeards or maybe a Word Wall = so maybe this will be when they finally finish that thought they had when they put those steps in.

Me = my favorite town I hope to see would be Whiterun. It has the Dragon Landing at the Palace there; which would make for some interesting DLC content! (Example: Riding a dragon!!!!!)

And if they gave us a small little house in Whiterun; I'd buy it in a heartbeat! It would be nice if they could add chopping wood for inns to earn gold again, that was fun!

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 15 2019, 01:30 PM) *

If it is indeed The Reach, Brenna will finally be able to go home! So exciting!!!

I thought of Brenna right after thinking of Jerric's glee at the cold weather = wondered if there will be any quest that lets her reunite with her relatives instead of being attacked by them and having to kill them. (sort of like that Ashlander quest in Stonefalls; where they let you help the Ashlanders instead of having to fight them).

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 15 2019, 08:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 15 2019, 08:41 PM
Post #1975

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 15 2019, 01:25 PM) *

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 15 2019, 01:12 PM) *

I SO agree with you on being over the dire world ending threats to the last couple DLC. As for High Hrothgar; the 1000 steps to it have been in place since the game launch; I climbed them hoping to see the Graybeards or maybe a Word Wall = so maybe this will be when they finally finish that thought they had when they put those steps in.

Me = my favorite town I hope to see would be Whiterun. It has the Dragon Landing at the Palace there; which would make for some interesting DLC content! (Example: Riding a dragon!!!!!)

And if they gave us a small little house in Whiterun; I'd buy it in a heartbeat! It would be nice if they could add chopping wood for inns to earn gold again, that was fun!

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 15 2019, 01:30 PM) *

I thought of Brenna right after thinking of Jerric's glee at the cold weather = wondered if there will be any quest that lets her reunite with her relatives instead of being attacked by them and having to kill them. (sort of like that Ashlander quest in Stonefalls; where they let you help the Ashlanders instead of having to fight them).

Ooo crap, I just remembered that Brenna was born in Glenumbra. Her mother was Reachfolk and her father was Breton. She’s always taken more after her mum though, lol

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 17 2019, 06:27 PM
Post #1976

Paladin
Group Icon

New Life Festival runs Dec 19 - Jan 2! https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57393

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 17 2019, 09:15 PM
Post #1977

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 17 2019, 11:27 AM) *

New Life Festival runs Dec 19 - Jan 2! https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57393

Yay! happy.gif

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 18 2019, 04:43 AM
Post #1978

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 17 2019, 12:27 PM) *

WOO HOO!!! 5 Event Tickets per day!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 20 2019, 09:49 PM
Post #1979

Ancient
Group Icon

Crown Sale is on right now = un-announced sale!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 3 2020, 04:08 AM
Post #1980

Ancient
Group Icon

Ok, so the January Crown Store Showcase is out and it’s... somewhat pirate themed? What an odd choice for a winter month. In any case, Khajiit didn’t see anything too tempting, though this one would like to see the swashbuckler personality in action.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jan 3 2020, 04:08 AM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

118 Pages V « < 97 98 99 100 101 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 09:47 AM