Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Memoirs of a Morag Tong Assassin - Solstheim, Chapter Two: North as the Racer Flies
Athynae
post Apr 18 2012, 02:15 AM
Post #81

Knower
Group Icon

I just love a good Dralas...Seth, fight. Seems to me that is where he is the most comfortable. But nice touch with Apronia, he is a softy....sometimes smile.gif

Great stuff, more please...

--------------------
"I'm a woman of very few words, but lots of action." - Mae West (Hush Foxy)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Apr 18 2012, 01:39 PM
Post #82

Councilor
Group Icon

Oooh, be this romance for young Seth?... biggrin.gif ...

Excellent stuff as always...His removal of the Dragur's was very cool...Loved it!...

Loving the East Empire Company...That yours or Bethesda?...Just checking... biggrin.gif ...

Nice one!!...

*Applauds heartily*...
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Apr 19 2012, 12:48 AM
Post #83

Master
Group Icon

Deleted.

This post has been edited by Black Hand: Sep 21 2013, 01:16 AM
+Quote Post
Athynae
post Apr 19 2012, 11:38 AM
Post #84

Knower
Group Icon

I really don't like Carnius...careful of that one Seth...you might want to practice some of your previously acquired skills on him just to make sure you still got it. smile.gif

Is Pene a bit touched by the green-eyed monster? Maybe she is becoming more human, emotionally anyway, but if I were Apronia I wouldn't test her.

Good stuff again, nice to wake up to.

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Apr 19 2012, 05:25 PM
Post #85

Councilor
Group Icon

Fantastic chapter, as ever...

Love it!!...

Loved the way Seth got everyone mobilised to bury the crew...And the idea that the Captain's journal read like a swashbuckler... laugh.gif ...

Loving this story so much...The Colonial feel is so well done...Now...There's a surprise... huh.gif ...

Brilliant stuff...

Nice one!!...

*Applauds heartily*...
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Apr 19 2012, 08:11 PM
Post #86

Master
Group Icon

Deleted.

This post has been edited by Black Hand: Sep 21 2013, 01:16 AM
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Apr 20 2012, 06:14 AM
Post #87

Councilor
Group Icon

*Does dance...Possibly disco-esque...Behold my glitter balls!!*...

Oh yeah...I was right....Oh yeah!!.... laugh.gif ...

Aaaamywho...

Excellent chapter right there that was...

Loving the sound of the colony...Oh, did I say that before?...

Would love to see it...Hell, would love to live there... laugh.gif ...

Quite like the sound of the Pine tea as well...*Nods*...

Brilliant stuff matey!...

Nice one!!...

*Applauds most heartily*...
+Quote Post
Athynae
post Apr 20 2012, 11:56 AM
Post #88

Knower
Group Icon

Surely the glitter is uncomfortable McB...never mind

Hey BH, I agree with Badgere, I did really like this one. Pene just gets more and more interesting but I also liked the way Seth figured out that Apronia wasn't a cook, too cool and smooth as an assassin-hehe. I think he didn't mind getting sucked in, probably realized it just didn't let us hear that thought....smile.gif

Post machine? Hhmm, is this a glimpse?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Apr 20 2012, 04:22 PM
Post #89

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Apr 20 2012, 06:14 AM) *
*Does dance...Possibly disco-esque...Behold my glitter balls!!*...

blink.gif

Surely that would...why would...it would itch...it...aaaargh!

Right, McBadgere's glitter balls to one side, I enjoyed this chapter a lot; the conversation about Pene between Apronia and Sethyas, sorry, Dralas, was particularly enjoyable, as well as the cooking-based ribbing. Spiffing stuff, old bean!
+Quote Post
Olen
post Apr 21 2012, 12:54 PM
Post #90

Mouth
Group Icon

Wow this has expanded suddenly. Great stuff as ever and varied. The action with the draugr, then meeting Apronia and Pene's reaction. You're managing the interactions brilliantly, Pene is becoming more human in many ways but still has an alien quality to her. She seems to be jealous of Apronia too, this is quite the tangled romance brewing...

Look forward to more!

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Apr 22 2012, 06:12 PM
Post #91

Master
Group Icon

Deleted.

This post has been edited by Black Hand: Sep 21 2013, 01:17 AM
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 22 2012, 07:16 PM
Post #92

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ohhh Post machining again are you? Well the first I will apologize for not being around lately ....but now i've finally caught up with this one.

Now Blackie....YOU figure out which way! hehe You know EXACTLY what I mean... tongue.gif

these FIVE latest installments have taken Seth to the decision point which will determine his futire doings. The journey has not been very easy yet he has gone through it with a sort of elegance...

First one: Great pics! Nice descriptions of the development of the colony...i liked the way you made the shipmaster a real person, I always like when charachters in-game are getting specific personalities... And so he had to investigate the shipwreck!....

Second one: Seth in action again! yay....as usual he showed his skill and I'm not surprised at all..Leading on to Apronia..hmmm yes she's one of a kind. I got some funny feelings about her collapsing into Seths arms....made me wonder a bit but not for long...in the...

Third one ..it was all cleared up..or not! Apronia did what every woman in her situation would have done...wrapped herself onto Seth!! ohmy.gif . Then salvaging the cargo...pickaxes oh yes they're valuable so...that task was very well described, taking men with him and also proper tools! Liked that very much. So finally carnius got his papers, he didn't show much gratitude though! Nope I don't like Carnius!

Fourth one: So she can't cook, Lady Apronia!? Haha that was very amusing..since we all know SETH can! Now we spot some tension between Pene and Apronia...just a little bit but still. Then we also come to know more about Pene's personality and that is very interesting! You created a very interesting person (or whatever) in Pene! I like he opinions and sayings. She constantly ask seth what they're doing in sostheim..and seth never give her a straight answer.....I wonder!!

Fifth and final one: Now things get ..I don't know...intense maybe. I suspected Apronia would be like that...no problems, she has her doings ...but somehow she thought HE made a go at her....In my opinion SHE made it at him! And I wasn't sure he'd fall for it but he obviously did...poor guy. i can understand him actually I can....but
Much as I never admitted it...my heart also belonged to another.

makes one wonder...or not

Anyway chapter is ended and we have yet to find out which way ohmy.gif Sethyas/Dralas will take....with falco or with Carnius. I think I know the answer....but you can never be sure.

Sorry this was a long post but I just had to comment on all parts I missed! cool.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Olen
post Apr 22 2012, 10:29 PM
Post #93

Mouth
Group Icon

I was certainly in no mood for additional dramas

But that type of arrangement breeds drama like nothing else. I didn't see this exact direction occuring but I'm sure it will get complex. Seth is a romantic at heart I think, for all his coldness and I wonder how such an arrangment will sit, especially if he thought he would stay the night. Apronia is trouble though, there's history there, and she's sharp. She got with him, as Minque noted, with him thinking he'd got her in many ways and is playing him. But he sort of knows this and she might end up coming off worse.

I'm very interested to see how this side plot runs. I also wonder which side of the Falco/Carnius line Apronia stands on, and if her motives may go beyond satisfying a need.

This post has been edited by Olen: Apr 23 2012, 11:21 AM

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Apr 23 2012, 03:47 AM
Post #94

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(The ever so slightly scary Seth)
"Put those things away! *Presents Sharpened Dagger* Unless of course, you'd like them hanging from the ceiling..."

Dude...Where else would you put disco balls?... ohmy.gif ...Right! that's it...*Removes Night Fever record with a scratch*...If you're not going to play properly, I'll take my balls elsewhere...

Aaamywho...

Excellent chapter...Much fun...See what you meant about the romance... biggrin.gif ...

But yeah, I'm guessing the emotional turmoil angle with Pene will be a new wrinkle in the story...Or not...We shall see... biggrin.gif ...

Love it...

Brilliant stuff...

Nice one!!...

*Applauds heartily*... biggrin.gif ...
+Quote Post
Athynae
post Apr 23 2012, 04:03 AM
Post #95

Knower
Group Icon

And Olen addressed every question that cruised through my mind, the biggest being which side of the fence is Apronia on because I feel reasonably certain which side of the fence Dralas will fall/land. I do expect him to investigate exactly 'why' Carnius is less than likeable....in his typical fashion.

The situation with Apronia is a bit of a quandary. I'm not so sure that the 'needs' she inferred are the only ones she intends to have met. I don't trust that woman for some reason. HHmmm.

Good one.

--------------------
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:40 AM