Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
mALX
post Mar 19 2018, 12:10 AM
Post #1201

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Mar 17 2018, 09:22 PM) *

lol I know the feeling of emptiness that comes from not needing to go after the things you wanted in this game. Haven't had the urge to go after motifs for a while but it's similar.

Congrats, though!

Right? It's like the gold burns a hole in your pocket if you don't have something to aim for, lol. I'm up to 200,000 right now, and my first thought was that I'd be able to get another table, but ... don't need any more, lol.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Mar 24 2018, 08:12 PM
Post #1202

Councilor
Group Icon

Wow, congratulations!! Amazing to have them all in one location. What an outstanding guild hall you have made! Thank you so much!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 3 2018, 05:37 PM
Post #1203

Councilor
Group Icon

Next Guild meet is in the middle of the Anniversary event. Is it worth planning anything to take advantage of it?

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 5 2018, 04:00 PM
Post #1204

Paladin
Group Icon

Reminder: Guild meeting tomorrow (Friday) and 5 PM EST.

As ghastley mentioned the extra gift box stuff for dailies is ongoing. There are lots of dailies and that might be fun to group and share some.

Undaunted daily delves are pretty simple and appropriate for a mix of any level characters. To get credit for them you have to have access to the Undaunted skill line. To get access to that skill line you have to do the 'join the undaunted' quest. http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:One_of_the_Undaunted Might be worth considering knocking out that quest in advance for any chars that might want to run daily delves.

Those are just one type of daily though and certainly we could look at other types of dailies depending on who we have and their abilities (Mages Guild public dungeon dailies, Fighters Guild dolmen clearing dailies, Gold Coast dailies, etc).

That all said, it is mostly just a joy to see other guildies and perhaps dance, sip some wine and chat. I hope plenty of us can make it! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 5 2018, 04:20 PM
Post #1205

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 5 2018, 10:00 AM) *

Reminder: Guild meeting tomorrow (Friday) and 5 PM EST.

As ghastley mentioned the extra gift box stuff for dailies is ongoing. There are lots of dailies and that might be fun to group and share some.

Undaunted daily delves are pretty simple and appropriate for a mix of any level characters. To get credit for them you have to have access to the Undaunted skill line. To get access to that skill line you have to do the 'join the undaunted' quest. http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:One_of_the_Undaunted Might be worth considering knocking out that quest in advance for any chars that might want to run daily delves.

Those are just one type of daily though and certainly we could look at other types of dailies depending on who we have and their abilities (Mages Guild public dungeon dailies, Fighters Guild dolmen clearing dailies, Gold Coast dailies, etc).

That all said, it is mostly just a joy to see other guildies and perhaps dance, sip some wine and chat. I hope plenty of us can make it! tongue.gif

Mira is a member of the Undaunted (though she never really does anything for them) and would be glad to do one of those.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 5 2018, 04:27 PM
Post #1206

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm planning a round of joinings for tonight. Several members of Mages/Fighters/Undented already, but not yet across the board. I can't see any reason not to do that. Nobody into doing their dailies yet, as there's not enough time, on top of crafting/riding across the board, plus advancing Laurie's craft level, and Unna's Gold.

Thieves/DB so far nobody has joined. I haven't looked to see if they benefit from this, as most of my characters wouldn't, and I've been leaving those for a yet-unrolled Dunmer. She'd probably be based on Minx, from Clark's Oblivion/Evergloam story.

If there's a plan, let us know what level/style of character would be appropriate. Running a group dungeon with a team of all n00b tanks might be slow. biggrin.gif Of course, the party animals could go to the meet, and swap out for the axe-murders later.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Apr 5 2018, 07:36 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Apr 5 2018, 06:20 PM
Post #1207

Mouth
Group Icon

Oh hell, I completely forgot the guild meeting was coming up.

fyi, in the Squad alone I have access to all guilds, and unless I suddenly decide to take Lucius along (unlikely, he's still developing) everyone's max level. So we're down for everything. I'll make sure to hold off on doing their non-crafting dailies that day.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 6 2018, 02:52 AM
Post #1208

Paladin
Group Icon

Actually, I'm thinking now that the FG daily dolmen quests might be good - simple and don't need to worry about who needs the delve/public dungeon side quests/shards etc.

I'll bring Dame Buffy the high level healer who can get to every dolmen in the game. Sounds like Monkey will bring a high level char so should have plenty of moju for both navigating and closing dolmens. Should be no problem for those who want to bring younger characters.

Another possibility instead/in addition to is the two daily world boss quests in the Gold Coast. I believe Khajiit is pretty familiar with how those work.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 6 2018, 03:43 AM
Post #1209

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 5 2018, 08:52 PM) *

Actually, I'm thinking now that the FG daily dolmen quests might be good - simple and don't need to worry about who needs the delve/public dungeon side quests/shards etc.

I'll bring Dame Buffy the high level healer who can get to every dolmen in the game. Sounds like Monkey will bring a high level char so should have plenty of moju for both navigating and closing dolmens. Should be no problem for those who want to bring younger characters.

Another possibility instead/in addition to is the two daily world boss quests in the Gold Coast. I believe Khajiit is pretty familiar with how those work.

Khajiit thinks those are very good ideas. The Gold Coast WBs are part of quests, each of which have the possibility of rewarding players with a specific motif chapter (Order of the Hour for “Roar of the Crowds” and Minotaur for “Looming Shadows”). To maximize rewards, we’ll need to do both quests, and a person can only receive one of the quests from the game per day. That said, if a person has done one of the quests, they can group with a person who has the other quest and that person can “share” the second quest with the person who already did the other one. So what we can do is hit the quest board in Kvatch and share that quest amongst our group, then we can see if someone in the zone chat has the other quest and have them share it with one of us and then that person can share it with the rest of us.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 6 2018, 04:11 PM
Post #1210

Councilor
Group Icon

How does the quest sharing affect the "daily/weekly" requirement for the event? Can each player share multiple dailies, or do they all count as one? I'd do them anyway, but just curious, and thinking about character swaps.

Laurie and Unna are running short of Quicksilver and Voidstone, so I may take up the mats offers. Overall, we're always short of Jute, but so is everyone else, I'd imagine. Blossom got a shipment last night, but everyone else got rawhide back. We'll just make up with some other daily, for now.

All my characters have now joined Fighters/Mages/Undented, but they haven't all visited the dungeon that unlocks the Undented dailies. Unna has visited Gold Coast before, but I forget who else. It may be useful for me to unlock that for a few more, as travelling to a player who's at a wayshrine seems to require that you found that wayshrine before (even though you're not trying to use it as the destination).

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 6 2018, 04:48 PM
Post #1211

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Apr 6 2018, 10:11 AM) *

How does the quest sharing affect the "daily/weekly" requirement for the event? Can each player share multiple dailies, or do they all count as one? I'd do them anyway, but just curious, and thinking about character swaps.

Laurie and Unna are running short of Quicksilver and Voidstone, so I may take up the mats offers. Overall, we're always short of Jute, but so is everyone else, I'd imagine. Blossom got a shipment last night, but everyone else got rawhide back. We'll just make up with some other daily, for now.

All my characters have now joined Fighters/Mages/Undented, but they haven't all visited the dungeon that unlocks the Undented dailies. Unna has visited Gold Coast before, but I forget who else. It may be useful for me to unlock that for a few more, as travelling to a player who's at a wayshrine seems to require that you found that wayshrine before (even though you're not trying to use it as the destination).

Well you can only do a daily once per character and I believe a share counts as your one. That said, you could swap characters and do the same daily you just did just with a different character.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 6 2018, 05:43 PM
Post #1212

Paladin
Group Icon

Say the FG gives you a daily to clear the three dolmen in Auridon. You can share that with a friend and each get credit. Then your friend can get their own daily from the FG and the two can share that one as well. Then you could log on another char and draw another FG daily - the only problem is that once you've done, say, the one in Auridon, you can't do that exact same one again. So if another friend draws the Auridon dolmens after you've already done it, the quest will not share. If, however, your friend draws a zone you've not done that day, it will share. The undaunted delves, FG and MG each draw from a random pool of 15 quests.

One note - if you are <level 50 you will only be assigned quests from within your alliance. You can readily accept a share to get quests from outside your alliance though.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Apr 6 2018, 06:08 PM
Post #1213

Mouth
Group Icon

^I was wondering about how those dailies worked. Good to know that they work like any other DLC zone's dailies.

I was also going to suggest Craglorn dailies, since they have Yokudan motifs normally drop from them. (I got one yesterday :u)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 6 2018, 09:08 PM
Post #1214

Councilor
Group Icon

I hope Jerric can make the beginning of our guild meetup, but I still don't know when the Grits evening plans will kick off. Good hunting tonight! May you receive the best goodie boxes!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 7 2018, 12:40 AM
Post #1215

Paladin
Group Icon

Just got back from our guild meeting. Within half an hour we had Buffy, Taminwe (ghastley), Mira (Kahjiit) and Jo'zira (Monkey). Off we went to the Gold Coast and Mira did a superb job leading our little group through 3 daily quests there. Then Mira grabbed a FG dolmen daily for us and we were joined by Aravi (King Coin). Once in Bangkorai, Jo'zira flawlessly led us to the required dolmens.

Buffy was happy as a songbird tagging along as a pocket healer. After the dolmens though, Acadian's old back and rump needed a good break so we left the group as they were mulling over perhaps a MG daily I think.

Anyway, great fun! Thanks to those who made it, and we missed those unable to make it. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 7 2018, 02:52 AM
Post #1216

Councilor
Group Icon

A good experience run for Taminwe. She gained two levels, at least, not to mention getting quite a few furnishing plans from the Jubilee boxes, and urns in the Windhelm Hall of the Dead.

Our one Worm Cult page was a duplicate, of course.

Good to meet Aravi, too!

Taminwe will be training her pack-horse for a bit more speed before the next outing. Lagging behind made her the target of everything the rest of the group had galloped past.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Apr 7 2018, 04:22 PM
Post #1217

Mouth
Group Icon

^Oh no. sad.gif Sorry about leaving you behind, ghastley. Maybe next time there will be more pacing to let the people with mounts in training catch up.

Jo'zira's inventory got clogged up halfway through the Public Dungeon and I had to go (in more ways than one). Had fun, tho! Got a few motifs, but mostly it was materials.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 2 2018, 02:23 PM
Post #1218

Paladin
Group Icon

Reminder: Guild meeting this Friday (May 4) at 5 PM US east coast time! smile.gif

Toss out any ideas you have. A pesky world boss you need? Maybe a public dungeon that needs clearing? A FG and/or MG daily is always fun. . . . Oh, and someone please bring a lute to play so Buffy can dance. wink.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 2 2018, 02:41 PM
Post #1219

Councilor
Group Icon

Laurie and Unna have both ventured into Razak's Wheel, trying to find Redguard furnishing plans. We always find it empty of other players, and end up getting swarmed to death. But if we decide to do that, it will be the one day it's crowded. biggrin.gif

I may bring Blossom, who needs the experience most. She's only level 30, but has travelled quite a bit doing surveys, so she shouldn't have too many issues with unknown wayshrines. That was what affected Laurie and Aravi on the last two meets.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post May 3 2018, 05:59 AM
Post #1220

Ancient
Group Icon

One of Khajiit’s crew will be there. As always, we are up for whatever.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 59 60 61 62 63 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:39 PM