3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Post Your Character
Acadian
post Sep 13 2017, 02:03 PM
Post #21

Paladin
Group Icon

Melora looks great! Glad you've got her in her Hero of Kvatch surcoat in that shot. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kane
post Sep 13 2017, 02:19 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 13 2017, 09:03 AM) *

Melora looks great! Glad you've got her in her Hero of Kvatch surcoat in that shot. smile.gif

It looked good, and was the best cuirass I could find until Chainmail and Mithril started showing up. biggrin.gif

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Sep 27 2017, 10:31 PM
Post #23

Mouth
Group Icon

So I tried getting into Nehrim again but it felt hollow compared to Oblivion so I'm playing Oblivion instead.

Anyways, here's Gavin. His name and game stats say he's a Breton, but he's supposed to be a Reachman. It's okay, though, because every game they show up they're just poorly-dressed Bretons with face paint (at least in ESO they have funny accents to set them apart) At least people are slightly less mean to him.

He's supposed to have a messy beard, but those don't exist in Oblivion.

He's afraid of shiny knights you typically find in High Rock, but for some reason Cyrodiil has that kind, too. For that reason he tends to avoid settlements, but now he's inside a fancy hotel inside an even fancier city. Bad, but he has septims so he believes he has a right to be there.

He doesn't own a shirt, which is troubling because I distinctly remember him having a really nice Mithril shirt the last time I left him. Personally, I wouldn't' wear mail without something underneath, but then I don't own one. I don't think he does anymore, either.

Basically, we're off to a really awkward start. He's level 9. I can't exactly remember his skills, but it's something barbarian-y with Alteration spells thrown in.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 18 2017, 12:01 PM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

I've never dabbled in alchemy, so yesterday I rolled a bard because alchemy is one of their primary skills. I have an idea of a traveling bard who'd make a living by collecting various ingredients, brewing potions or poisons and then sell them to various merchants.

The bard's name is Jes, he's a young Breton man and together we're learning principles of alchemy. I used a custom start, he came to Cyrodiil from the east, and I gave him a novice mortar & pestle with the console but he got lucky early on and found other required apparatus in some fort. Pretty cool start, right?

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 18 2017, 06:15 PM
Post #25

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 18 2017, 12:01 PM) *

I've never dabbled in alchemy, so yesterday I rolled a bard because alchemy is one of their primary skills. I have an idea of a traveling bard who'd make a living by collecting various ingredients, brewing potions or poisons and then sell them to various merchants.

The bard's name is Jes, he's a young Breton man and together we're learning principles of alchemy. I used a custom start, he came to Cyrodiil from the east, and I gave him a novice mortar & pestle with the console but he got lucky early on and found other required apparatus in some fort. Pretty cool start, right?

I like this. Lothran's pretty much a Jack-O and he can confirm that Alchemy is indeed both fun and lucrative smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 18 2017, 06:49 PM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Dec 18 2017, 06:15 PM) *
I like this. Lothran's pretty much a Jack-O and he can confirm that Alchemy is indeed both fun and lucrative smile.gif

I can't believe it - mirocu is commenting on my new character. tongue.gif I intend to keep his stories short so maybe I can even convince you to read them from time to time. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 18 2017, 06:56 PM
Post #27

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 18 2017, 06:49 PM) *

I can't believe it - mirocu is commenting on my new character. tongue.gif

I'm just full of surprises, ain't I? wink.gif

And yeah, I may read and even comment sometimes. Maybe. It takes a lot to lure me in which is funny since I usually prefer shorter stories tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 19 2017, 02:17 PM
Post #28

Master
Group Icon

Name: Jes Spetra

Race: Breton

Birthsign: The Ritual

Class: Bard

Specialization: Stealth

Attributes: Intelligence, Personality

Major skills: Alchemy, Blade, Block, Illusion, Light Armor, Mercantile, Speechcraft

Appearance: Posing

~~~~~~~~~~~

A bard by heart and an alchemist by soul, Jes is a drifter who makes a simple living by brewing various ingredients into concoctions and selling them. He likes exploring caves, forts or ruins but most of all he likes exploring wilderness. From time to time he likes to read a good book and drink some good wine, especially if it's a rare one. He was born in Solitude and was educated at the Bards College but spent most of his life wandering over Tamriel. After spending some time in the Valus Mountains, Jes has now come to Cyrodiil.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Dec 19 2017, 08:30 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 20 2017, 02:09 PM
Post #29

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 18 2017, 12:49 PM) *

I can't believe it - mirocu is commenting on my new character. tongue.gif I intend to keep his stories short so maybe I can even convince you to read them from time to time. wink.gif

Hey, tell me about it. For some reason, the Crow boy enjoys my Redguard thief stories. I have no idea why, and I've tried to come up with some answer. laugh.gif I have no idea what I'm doing right there. He'll also read and comment on my rare Joan updates. But he doesn't read all my stories. He won't touch RG3, for instance, or Saga, since I moved her over to PC. I think that has something to do with it. For instance, if I moved Kahreem over to PC he would stop reading those no matter how funny they are.

Don't worry Crow, that ain't gonna happen. tongue.gif Kahreem will stay in the world of the Xbox.

This post has been edited by Renee: Dec 20 2017, 02:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 20 2017, 08:59 PM
Post #30

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Honestly I don't know why I read some stories and not others. Well, I may glance through them without commenting. Kahreem is just a funny character, you know, all s***ts and giggles which is something I like. He takes what he does seriously but not without a great sense of humor, the odd craving and not without sometimes just doing whatever comes to mind.

It's just like irl; some people you like and some you don't and you don't always know why in either case smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 21 2017, 03:52 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

Yeah I know, mirocu, I understand. I'm just messin' with ya a little.

I always view stories sort of like products, like Coke or Pepsi. Some people like Coke, some people like Pepsi, some people like neither of these. So some people like Kahreem, some people like Joan, some people like Sarah, etc. Once that product is out there, it's sort of like the writer loses all control of what people will do, or interpret, or enjoy, etc.

The main exception is Buffy of course. Everybody likes Buffy (hint hint). wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 21 2017, 04:01 PM
Post #32

Paladin
Group Icon

Lopov, I'm enjoying the pictures and story of your alchemical bard! smile.gif

Renee, aww, thanks for your kind words about Buffy. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 21 2017, 04:41 PM
Post #33

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 21 2017, 03:52 PM) *

The main exception is Buffy of course. Everybody likes Buffy (hint hint). wink.gif

Hear here!

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 21 2017, 08:29 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 21 2017, 03:52 PM) *

Indeed!

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 21 2017, 04:01 PM) *
Lopov, I'm enjoying the pictures and story of your alchemical bard! smile.gif

Thank you! It's always nice to get some encouragement especially when starting a new character.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Feb 17 2018, 10:10 PM
Post #35

Councilor
Group Icon

I've got this concept for a witch-type of person. She'll be on PC, and will have a similar mod-set to Sarah. I.E. she will have some sort of familiar, for instance, and be able to fly around on a broom. Flying over Cyrodiil is just way too much fun, folks. smile.gif This new witch will be evil though, which is one main difference from Sarah.

She will also be able to speak to goblins, and will be friends with Goblin Jim. She will spend lots of time in caves and underground, but she'll probably get involved with Dark Brotherhood eventually. ph34r.gif She will be involved with Alchemy (mostly poisons ... hee hee hee!). What else? Probably be good with Illusion, Conjuring things. Not so hot with Destruction though. She's more about slipping around unseen, and having others do most of the work.

So .... all of that. I keep getting all these cool ideas. Can't think of a name though! I've been waiting for her name to 'come' to me, but it's been since the summer that I've been waiting.

Ideas so far: Some sort of play on Witch Hazel. Brunhilde is another idea. Broom Hilda has already been done though. I don't want to have a character named Broom Hilda. I wish that was MY original idea, or one of our original ideas.

panic.gif

I guess I'm looking for names of other famous witches. Maybe something will click. I want her to be Pisces too, so I've got roughly the next month.

This post has been edited by Renee: Feb 17 2018, 10:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 17 2018, 10:21 PM
Post #36

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Pisha? Jezebel?

I'm just stealing names from evil female VtM:B NPC:s so don't credit me for them bigsmile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 17 2018, 11:08 PM
Post #37

Paladin
Group Icon

Piasidora. Covenatra. Drusilla.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 18 2018, 12:16 AM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Feb 17 2018, 04:10 PM) *

I've got this concept for a witch-type of person. She'll be on PC, and will have a similar mod-set to Sarah. I.E. she will have some sort of familiar, for instance, and be able to fly around on a broom. Flying over Cyrodiil is just way too much fun, folks. smile.gif This new witch will be evil though, which is one main difference from Sarah.

She will also be able to speak to goblins, and will be friends with Goblin Jim. She will spend lots of time in caves and underground, but she'll probably get involved with Dark Brotherhood eventually. ph34r.gif She will be involved with Alchemy (mostly poisons ... hee hee hee!). What else? Probably be good with Illusion, Conjuring things. Not so hot with Destruction though. She's more about slipping around unseen, and having others do most of the work.

So .... all of that. I keep getting all these cool ideas. Can't think of a name though! I've been waiting for her name to 'come' to me, but it's been since the summer that I've been waiting.

Ideas so far: Some sort of play on Witch Hazel. Brunhilde is another idea. Broom Hilda has already been done though. I don't want to have a character named Broom Hilda. I wish that was MY original idea, or one of our original ideas.

panic.gif

I guess I'm looking for names of other famous witches. Maybe something will click. I want her to be Pisces too, so I've got roughly the next month.

Here are some famous Witches

Medea
Kirke (Circe)
Veleda
Morgan Ley Fay
Aradia
Marie Laveau
Baba Yaga
Cassandra
Cerridwyn

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Feb 18 2018, 07:53 AM
Post #39

Councilor
Group Icon

Wow. Awesome! Yes, exactly what I need. Thank you thank you!

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Mar 10 2018, 01:38 AM
Post #40

Mouth
Group Icon

Hhhhhh so I recently got an urge to play Oblivion, but like, not the character I've been trying to play for a while. I don't think I'll ever get back into him because there wasn't much to begin with.

Instead I'm running an old character, since it'll be easier to just jump in. Might keep Integration: The Stranded Light but i'm not sure. I'll decide by tomorrow.

Till then, here's Elise Durant!

Race: Breton
Class: Mage (the preset one, with Personality as the "third" attribute)
Birthsign: Atronach

A gifted mage who fancies herself a bard. Not a very successful bard, mind you, but her heart's in the right place. Probably. Values knowledge above all else, whether it's obscure spell formulae or dirt on the housewife that lives at the end of the street. She begins her adventure seeking quests to add to her fame, so naturally she ends up seeking out the Daedric Princes for power and glory, and the attention of the Prince she reveres most of all. And then she ends up in jail.

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:47 PM