Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Did 1.5 introduce new NPC discussion?
Lady Saga
post Apr 10 2012, 02:05 AM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

I've spent a LOT of time in Whiterun...I know what the NPC's have been saying since 11/11/11. But I just entered town for the first time after installing 1.5 and I swear they're saying new things. Not to me, but to each other.

I heard somebody say something to the town beggar like "are you ever going to clean up?" or something like that. Granted, this isn't exactly what he said to the beggar, but pretty close.

And Crystal Beth went into the Inn and everyone was downstairs having dinner while Beth went up in her room. It was about 7 or 8 pm. At some point, I heard the lady who runs the outdoor veggie & cheese stand, Carlotta Valentia is her name I think, say something like "It's hard selling food. I'm starting to think I'd be better off if I started selling weapons and armor". Again, this isn't exact. but close enough and I've never heard her say this before.

After sleeping a full night, Beth goes outside to buy some food from Carlotta. As she walks up to her stand, that snobby man who always says "do you go to the Cloud disctrict often? Oh, what am I saying, of course not" walks up to Carolotta first and basically tells her her food sucks. He said something about "buying food from my farm, it'll be twice as good then".

What do you think? Have you heard any of this stuff before? I sure haven't

Pretty cool

EDIT: I've heard 2 more of these new conversations. It's trippy. I like it.

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Apr 10 2012, 02:16 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Lady Saga
post Apr 10 2012, 12:16 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

There's still plenty of areas I've never explored, even in Oblivion! I estimate I've only finished about 10% of Sky quests out there (not including miscellaneous stuff) as well...maybe less than 10%. So yea, I'm gonna be involved with this game for awhile.

I went to Kinko's this weekend and copied the paper map finally. I decided not to make an oversize copy, which would have been in black & white anyways. Instead, I used one of their self-serve copiers to make a couple 11x17 full-color copies, and then I taped them together to make the full Skyrim map. I think it cost only about $4.00! But you know, my scout is gonna be the one exploring the map and mapping it out, before my other characters do so.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:11 PM