Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
hazmick
post Dec 29 2016, 02:08 PM
Post #81

Mouth
Group Icon

The results are in...

Henceforth, we shall be known as...The Chorrolites! Also, we will be aligned with the Ebonheart Pact, for PvP purposes. cake.gif cake.gif viking.gif cake.gif

I'll get the guild set up in-game soon and invite those I have on my friends list.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 29 2016, 01:34 PM) *

In terms of recruiting for our guild, it occurs that we can not only hope that additional members of Chorrol take up ESO and join, but we might consider asking any good friends in ESO to come join Chorrol - and if they enjoy our forum, they would be natural fits for our guild?

Seems fair enough - one can't very well be a Chorrolite if they don't like Chorrol laugh.gif

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Dec 29 2016, 02:47 PM
Post #82

Mouth
Group Icon

In classic Zenimax fashion, inviting people to the guild is more difficult than it needs to be.

1. I can't just invite people straight from my friends list. I have to type names in manually to send guild invites.

2. UserIDs don't seem to work, and some of yours are too long for the text field. I've invited you via character names.

3. Some character names are also too long for the text field.

Everyone on my friends list should have an invite now (that's Acadian, Haute, mALX, and Grits). Everyone else, either add me in-game (MarshRangerHaz) or jot down one of your character's names below and I'll send them an invite.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 29 2016, 04:55 PM
Post #83

Paladin
Group Icon

Thanks so much for the work, hazmick!

Buffy did get an invite notification in game, immediately accepted and is now a member of our guild! Joining a player guild is totally new ground for me. I am confident however that I have figured out how to see and talk on our guild chat.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 29 2016, 05:24 PM
Post #84

Councilor
Group Icon

I sent invites to monkey and Khajiit. Woo!

Thank you, hazmick! smile.gif

Acadian, I think that inviting friends to check out Chorrol and join the guild if they like us is a great idea.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 29 2016, 06:39 PM
Post #85

Ancient
Group Icon

And The Chorrolites will venture forth and conquer! For the Pact!!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 30 2016, 12:15 AM
Post #86

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 29 2016, 12:39 PM) *

And The Chorrolites will venture forth and conquer! For the Pact!!

WOO HOO !!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 30 2016, 06:34 AM
Post #87

Ancient
Group Icon

In case anyone doesn't know: The guild roster works just like your friends list if you want to "hop" to a place your character hasn't been before.

Just access your guild's "window" and click on the "roster" icon at the top of the window - check the list of guild members who are currently active for any that are somewhere you would like to go.

Right click on their name and on the drop down list choose "Travel to Player."

There is no notice to them, no need to ask permission, etc. It will just drop you at the wayshrine nearest them. (don't choose ones inside a dungeon, or it will put you in the dungeon).

I have used it in Wrothgar when collecting Surveys just to get back to any wayshrine without having to fight the whole way back to the wayshrines because they are so distant from the Survey sites - just a convenience at times.

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 30 2016, 06:38 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 30 2016, 06:43 AM
Post #88

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 29 2016, 11:34 PM) *

In case anyone doesn't know: The guild roster works just like your friends list if you want to "hop" to a place your character hasn't been before.

Just access your guild's "window" and click on the "roster" icon at the top of the window - check the list of guild members who are currently active for any that are somewhere you would like to go.

There is no notice to them, no need to ask permission, etc. It will just drop you at the wayshrine nearest them. (don't choose ones inside a dungeon, or it will put you in the dungeon).

I have used it in Wrothgar when collecting Surveys just to get back to any wayshrine without having to fight the whole way back to the wayshrines because they are so distant from the Survey sites - just a convenience at times.

Good advice mALX! This one would not have thought of doing that! Then again, Khajiit is but a gnoob. Lol

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Dec 30 2016, 06:48 AM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 30 2016, 06:52 AM
Post #89

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 30 2016, 12:43 AM) *

Good advice mALX! This one would not have thought of doing that! Then again, Khajiit is but a gnoob. Lol

That is how I got every Skyshard in Tamriel = hopping to places I hadn't been on the coat tails of members of my guilds, laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 30 2016, 07:09 AM
Post #90

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 29 2016, 11:52 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 30 2016, 12:43 AM) *

That is how I got every Skyshard in Tamriel = hopping to places I hadn't been on the coat tails of members of my guilds, laugh.gif

If it works, it works right? Lol

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jan 9 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #91

Mouth
Group Icon

So there seems to be some interest in a guild meet-up some time - a cosy Chorrol tavern time.

What date and time is good with everyone else? Getting everyone online at the same time will be the main challenge.

Any location suggestions are welcome too! Ideally it would be a tavern or inn somewhere away from the hordes of other players. We can all teleport to each other's locations so anywhere should be fine.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 9 2017, 05:48 PM
Post #92

Ancient
Group Icon

Here is Khajiit's schedule for the next couple weeks:
Monday-Wednesday: 12:30am-2:30am, 10am-1pm
Thursday-Friday: 12:30am-3am, 11am-5pm
Saturday: 12:30am-2:30am, 10am-3pm
Sunday: 12:30am-2:30am

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jan 9 2017, 06:15 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 9 2017, 06:20 PM
Post #93

Councilor
Group Icon

I can be free most weekdays Eastern Time. Weekends and evenings are tricky but possible with some notice. Woo!

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jan 9 2017, 07:01 PM
Post #94

Mouth
Group Icon

I'm free any time, so I'll leave the decision up to everyone else. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 9 2017, 07:11 PM
Post #95

Ancient
Group Icon

Oh yeah, forgot to mention Khajiit is in Central time

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 9 2017, 09:53 PM
Post #96

Ancient
Group Icon

Eastern Standard Time zone here; let me know what times suits everyone else and I'll try to aim for it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jan 10 2017, 03:52 AM
Post #97

Mouth
Group Icon

Any time after 2-3 PM central standard time on weekdays. Except today since I'm sick. Weekends can be whenever.

EDIT: Also, the Inn at Fell's Run is relatively empty. Saw some RPers there today while Jo'zira was looking for shinies but little else.

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Jan 10 2017, 05:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 13 2017, 01:22 AM
Post #98

Councilor
Group Icon

That sounds like a great spot. I'm always up for an excuse to go to Fell's Run. In fact I think it's time for me to watch the housing videos again. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jan 15 2017, 02:37 AM
Post #99

Mouth
Group Icon

Fell's Run it is then.

Everyone seems to have pretty open schedules, so should we just pick a random weekday? How about a Friday?

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 15 2017, 04:35 AM
Post #100

Ancient
Group Icon

Fridas works for Khajiit!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:52 AM