12 Pages V « < 8 9 10 11 12 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Lost Knife Playground
Grits
post Jan 20 2014, 04:17 AM
Post #181

Councilor
Group Icon

Darnand put his pack against a tree. Inhibitions. Now that Kayla mentioned it, he supposed that the others might have some.

“I shall stand watch,” he said. He cast a life detection spell and moved away with his back to the springs, keeping within sight so they would know he wasn’t sneaking back to ogle them.

The warm sand allowed fruit and flowers to grow while nearby the ground was covered with snow. Jazbay grapes and red mountain flowers were of particular interest. Mixed with moon sugar they made a powerful potion to restore, regenerate, and fortify one’s magicka. Darnand kept his eyes up searching for danger while he gathered the alchemical ingredients. He was prone to hyper-focus, and it would not do to let a pack of wolves amble up to the bathers while he picked flowers and grapes.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 20 2014, 08:53 PM
Post #182

Master
Group Icon

Vera collected her personal belongings; armor, gauntlet, grieves, knives, and helmet. She geared up and followed the rest of them through the cavern and toward the springs. Aravi and Kayla were very close. Salyan was as mute as ever. Darnand might have felt left out in the company of all these women, and he kept mostly to himself as he went off to do . . . well . . . whatever the hell mages do.

They arrived and Aravi was the first to get in the hot springs. Vera wasn't in much of a hurry. Lycus had built a sauna in his cottage in Falkreath Hold, just within the wilderness, secluded from civilization. It came as a popular leisure in Cyrodiil but it had gone and went the same as it was in Skyrim. She had to admit that heat and water was a fantastic way to cleanse one from physical impurities.

After the khajiit went in, Vera followed a few minutes later. She didn't really care for Darnand's respectful actions toward her and the other woman's nakedness. Only because she was use to being seen naked.

But still, deep inside, she felt relieved. She wasn't entirely comfortable with the idea, especially being on the job.

Vera entered the hot spring and the water was hot upon her skin, but yet it was soothing. She submerged herself in the steaming waters, and began to scrub the dirt and filth from her hair, and the rest of the stains on her body. Red and brown mixed together to taint the water beneath them, only to be cleared as bubbles carried away the dirt.

It was just the two of them. Vera decided to make conversation. Aravi, despite her differences, was still a lycanthrope. She shared the blood of the wolf. She earned Vera's respect, and thus deserved a bit of attention.

She wasn't human. That was a plus.

"You killed well today. Blood will be in the air for long. I'm assuming you didn't acquire the gift through a scratch," Vera said. "The Companions?"

--------------------
And yet I am, and liveā€”like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass belowā€”above the vaulted sky.ā€¯
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jan 21 2014, 05:14 AM
Post #183

Master
Group Icon

Vera approached the spring, and Aravi turned to give the other woman some privacy while she got in. Even though they had just seen everything of each other in the cave not long ago.

She kept scrubbing away at her fur. Matted chunks of her fur mixed with blood floated on the surface of the water. She picked out the larger ones that were in reach, tossing them out of the pool. The blood had nearly totally dried by the time they got there, and it was so difficult to get out now. Vera was just as messy as she was, but for a moment Aravi envied the other woman’s lack of fur. It must be so much easier to get clean…

“You killed well today. Blood will be in the air for long. I'm assuming you didn't acquire the gift through a scratch. The Companions?”

Aravi turned her head to look at Vera. The other woman was calmly washing, her eyes fixed Aravi.

“Yes it was from them, how did you know? How did you know I was a lycanthrope? Did someone tell you?”

Only Abiene knew...

“How did you get your,” she screwed up her face, but used Vera’s word anyways, “your gift?”

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 21 2014, 11:27 PM
Post #184

Master
Group Icon

Vera felt a piece of flesh stuck in her teeth, but she made no efforts to remove it. She didn't think the others would take kindly to her pulling out leftovers. Though she had to admit they seemed . . . normal about it. None were too traumatized. Especially that other one.

Aravi had trouble cleansing the blood from her fur. Vera was thankful she wasn't born a khajiit. There was only certain times she could grow fur. She couldn't stomach the idea of having it every time.

Upon asking Aravi of the origin of her lycanthropy, the feline woman seemed surprised that Vera was even aware of her gift. “Yes it was from them, how did you know? How did you know I was a lycanthrope? Did someone tell you?”

Vera felt the need to scrub something just beneath her foot. "I know their blood when I smell it," she explained. It was like how many could smell the different scents of fruit, though knowing they belonged to the same family but were different types. She supposed all dogs had the same smell, but most were different. "I worked with the Companions before. I was a member of the Circle for a short time. Their blood is passed down to honorary member throughout generations. It made sense you got what you have from them."

She flicked away a chunk of meat floating near her shoulder. "I can smell my own kind. No one told me. They don't need to tell me things for me to figure them out."

Aravi disfigured her face when she said the word "gift" and Vera instantly figured she wasn't too enamored with the idea of having the beastblood. She knew how to read people. She's seen that same expression before on the faces of those who wanted a cure or didn't think of their lycanthropy as a completely beneficial thing.

"For me it was hereditary," Vera said casually. "I was born into the world, and the blood was dormant within me for sometime until the day it blossomed."

She left out the fact that she was the last living pure member of the Castius family. But Aravi's facial revelation of disdain did bother her.

"I'll be honest with you. I can tell when Hircine's favor is upon someone. Surely you know the Daedra have no patience with the fickle. You may have the beastblood but it doesn't mean you enjoy the nature of it. You may find me the most unpleasant person in Nirn, but I guess I ran out of cares to give. Still, I respect those who have the blood and know how to use it."

Vera's tone wasn't condescending, nor aggressive, but it came light and smooth. "I don't know why you accepted it, but don't be so sure that its going to be over when someone forces a sword through your heart."

She whispered. "By now you know what happens to us when we die. We may live long but we all owe life a death. We will all die someday. You don't want Hircine to drag your ass to Oblivion when you're not entirely so sure of yourself . . . or if you're miserable with this condition. Word of advice. Seek a cure, lest you want to find out if you're hunter or prey in the afterlife."

This post has been edited by Darkness Eternal: Jan 21 2014, 11:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Jan 22 2014, 02:05 AM
Post #185

Ancient
Group Icon

Kayla leaned against the tree next to Darnand and helped him keep watch.

"You doing okay?" She looked his way, her face full of concern.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jan 22 2014, 03:26 AM
Post #186

Master
Group Icon

“I know their blood when I smell it…”

“I can smell my own kind…”

“…Daedra have no patience with the fickle..”

“…if you are miserable with this condition... Seeks a cure, lest you want to find out if you are hunter or prey in the afterlife.”

Aravi absorbed Vera’s words. She kept washing, but her mind was elsewhere. Vera’s final statement was perhaps the most powerful to her. She remained quiet for some time.

I do not want to go to Hircine’s hunting grounds when I die…

I do not want to be a vampire either.

She took the curse of the beast blood to be rid of another curse. Which is worse? At the time, she reasoned that lycanthropy was the lesser evil. She could remain her own woman except when the beast was out. Vampirism… that changes who you are.

Or at least that’s what she thought. Maybe they weren’t so different. I am chained to a master yet.

She had stopped washing at some point when Vera was talking. She began again, gritting her teeth as some fur pulled out with the blood.

“I do not enjoy this… gift. I took it not for the power to transform, but the side effects of being a lycanthrope.

How did you get used to it? I’ve seen my share of death, I’ve killed with my claws before I had the beast blood, but this… this is different.”

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 22 2014, 04:20 PM
Post #187

Master
Group Icon

Vera knew full well that Aravi didn't take to lycanthropy. She just waited to hear her say the words herself. And she did. Vera's response was a simple nod of acknowledgement. She didn't agree with the khajiit woman and her ideals, but she didn't necessarily look at the woman with disdain. Not entirely. Her only concern was that she was, in a way, abusing the gift.

She uses part of it to her advantage, but doesn't accept the reality. There must be no middle ground.

"Lycanthropy seems into the spirit," Vera explained. "Its an ongoing process. Some are affected by it more than others. We may be faster, stronger and have a greater sense of smell and instinct than normal people and no disease can touch us . . . but our minds can change. You may not feel it now but give it a few years and you'll realize that slowly that animal part of you grows. Its up to you to decide if you want that in your conscious."

"How did you get used to it? I’ve seen my share of death, I’ve killed with my claws before I had the beast blood, but this… this is different.”

Vera shrugged at Aravi's question. "I've had a knack for violence ever since I was a lass. I didn't know I had the beastblood in me, but I suspected something was different about me. Couldn't go a day without wanting to bash someone's skull in or tear at them. I didn't feel I belonged in normal society, and trust me, I tried. Wasn't before long that I found out what I am the hard way. My first prey was someone I hated . . . and she was pregnant. I took her life, and the child. My unborn step-sibling. Soon after I lost count. So many faces passed, so many lives taken that I became numb. I became use to the pain so much that in the end I felt it no more. I learned to embrace what I am, because I couldn't find fault in how I was born."

She scoffed with a bitter laugh. "You can say my remorse has gone on short supply."

A melancholy sigh came from Vera's lips as she took her eyes off Aravi and gazed out to nowhere in particular. "This is different because the people you kill sometimes don't deserve it. You think a sickly elk or a calf deserves to be torn apart to feed the hunger of a wolf? That it isn't fair for them to feel the agony of being devoured? It doesn't really matter, does it? Because it happens. Its the law of the hunt. The essence of what it means to be a predator and what it means to be prey. Its a part of life."

Lycanthropy isn't for everyone. You and me, we've seen our share of death. But our existence is against what others established as 'mundane'. We're a direct challenge to the natural order of things. Abominations, in their eyes. We shift into beasts, we kill without a second thought. Once your mind belongs to the animal inside . . . whatever human mindset you have is history."

Vera wasn't much for talking, but she saw fit to make her point. She wouldn't repeat it again. She looked at Aravi and nudged her head to Kayla and Darnand. "Your friends over there were lucky. You could've killed them today and they might have even killed you, just like Kayla took her friend's life. I got use to what I am because the friends I had died because of what I was. I realized that everyone in this world who is not what I am, is either an enemy or prey. Its simple as that. I'm not living in this world to be someone's bitch or surrender to their laws or to forge friendships with people who I'll kill or be killed by. But you?" Vera raised a brow. "You have people who care for you and people who might love you. Save yourself some pain. Slay the wolf inside, and you'll prevent certain misery from ruining your life and an eternity of regrets."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 22 2014, 06:13 PM
Post #188

Councilor
Group Icon

Kayla joined Darnand. “You doing okay?”

“Indeed. I did not suffer injury.”

Kayla’s expression hinted that he may have missed her point.

“Oh, I see. Yes, and I thank you for your concern. I suppose my dreams may be a bit more colorful for a time, but we all survived the day. That thought will bring me peace.”

It was not in his nature to confide, but Darnand was aware that talking after a traumatic event sometimes eased the minds of others.

“Kayla,” he began. Then he visually swept the area for approaching danger before returning his full attention to the Altmer. “I will never forget the way you cared for Aravi in the aftermath of her transformation. A person who could call you friend is among the most fortunate of souls.”

He glanced back over the horizon before giving her a wry smile. “If you will excuse my outpouring of emotion.”

Vera and Aravi were still in the hot springs. Dried sweat, spider webs, soot, and splashes of blood itched on a variety of Darnand’s surfaces and crevices, some certainly inappropriate to scratch. He ran his fingers under the back of his collar wondering how long it would be before he could get into the water. Perhaps Kayla would not share the Imperial sense of modesty. Darnand would not hesitate to shuck off his robe and jump into the pool in the presence of any company, but he found himself unwilling to suggest it.

“How do you fare, Kayla?” he asked.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Jan 22 2014, 10:22 PM
Post #189

Ancient
Group Icon

Darnand seemed to be faring better mentally than she was. She was used to seeing people twisted into a former shadow of themselves, but she had never seen them come back from it, trembling and mewling like a kitten. She was too tired to wonder if that statement was racist due to Aravi being a Khajiit, and instead focused her brainpower on her answer.

“Kayla,”His eyes traveled away from her momentarily. “I will never forget the way you cared for Aravi in the aftermath of her transformation. A person who could call you friend is among the most fortunate of souls.”

He gave her a wry smile. “If you will excuse my outpouring of emotion.”

That earned a bark of laughter from her, and she gently slapped his arm. He then asked how she was faring. She sighed.

"I won't lie," she lowered her voice so the two wolves wouldn't hear her. "The moment she transformed, I wished I had never seen it. I wished she had kept it a secret. When she began to rattle the cage, my mind was filled with the complete certainty that it would either be me or her. I thought it was going to be a repeat of history, that I was going to kill a friend tonight. But she changed back. She changed back to Aravi, and I couldn't help myself.

"It's just something that I've got to work through, you know? Knowing that's part of her. She's the same Aravi that she was before I knew, just something else about her is added. She saved me by coming after me. Granted, you all did, but she didn't give up on me. I have so few real friends that I can trust, and I knew before she was one worth trusting. This doesn't change a thing. Not for me."

She cleared her throat and laughed. "Forgive MY outpour of emotion, mage!" She laughed again and took off her gloves.

"Good gods, I have blood and dirt in places where it shouldn't be! Considering you've seen me in nearly nothing, i think we can skip the embarrassment and you, myself, and Salyan can get in the springs when they're done. Just don't expect me to wash your back." She winked at him. "Or maybe I will, if you ask nice enough!"

She laughed again.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jan 23 2014, 04:23 AM
Post #190

Master
Group Icon

“Yes, I might have killed them… I wanted to kill them.” And them me.

Her eyes dropped to her hands. There was still blood on them. It will always be there though even when she cleans it off. She tried to not transform where innocents may be killed, but there was never really any way for her to know. Sometimes the hunt takes her miles away. There’s no way to know.

The knowledge that it will start changing who she was, seeping into her mind, was disturbing as well. She looked at Vera again. Bitterness. Cynicism. Disregard. Aravi didn’t want to turn into that.

She did have more understanding of why Vera was the way she was. Killing her step-mother and her unborn child. Her friends. Perhaps she has no heart, because it’s been torn out repeatedly.

Or perhaps there’s more animal than person there…

“I need to think about this. Thank you for your wisdom. I have not been able to discuss this with anyone. The Companions shared nothing of this with me.

And for what it’s worth… I’m sorry for your losses.”

She returned to her washing. All that was left now was her back, if it needed it.

“Is there any blood on my back?” She turned so that Vera could look.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 23 2014, 09:19 PM
Post #191

Master
Group Icon

Vera examined Aravi with a careful eye, and saw that her concern was genuine. She couldn't blame her. After giving her thanks, Vera just nodded at her and settled to washing the back of her ears. She gazed up once more, and said a final word on the subject. She felt Aravi said all that needed to be said. "Don't think too long. If you truly want to cure yourself, don't be afraid to seek Lycus out. He will be more than happy to help someone in need. Someone like us. He will be far better help than I am."

And that was saying something. Lycus was deeply immersed in the ways of the beast, and could trace his own blood, gifted to him, through the start of ages. His wisdom was greater, his patience was, too. And he could relate to many things.

"You don't have to be sorry," Vera said. "Dead is dead. We lose, but we gain so much more."

Aravi was concerned with completely erasing all trace of the bloodshed. Vera obliged to her need.

"Just above your right shoulder," Vera noted. "Close to the nape of your neck."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 23 2014, 09:39 PM
Post #192

Councilor
Group Icon

Darnand felt his cheeks flush as he looked down at his toes. Despite his adherence to Jerric’s strength-building routine, he doubted that his magely physique would inspire offers of back-scrubbing. He appreciated Kayla’s jesting nonetheless.

“If Salyan does not object, then. Thank you.”

He scanned for danger again, but found none.

“It seems odd after the events we have recently witnessed, but I am hungry enough to eat a horker. Do you suppose it will upset Aravi’s stomach if we prepare a meal?” He guessed that Vera would not need to eat for some time. The thought did not bear expression. “Should we camp here for the night? I am not familiar with the area, and I have found that many of Skyrim’s smaller settlements are not marked on my map.”

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jan 24 2014, 03:57 AM
Post #193

Master
Group Icon

Aravi peered over her shoulder, twisting her neck and bringing her shoulders forward. She could feel it with her fingers though…

Lycus. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to talk to him. But if he had the information she needed, perhaps she should.

A few minutes later she was satisfied. No more blood could be felt where Vera said it was.

Next was her armor. She didn’t want to wear it again until it was clean. The smooth plates and leather was much easier to clean, and it only took a few minutes.

She regretfully hoisted herself out of the hot spring and checked her bag for clothes. Being soaking wet, she decided to wear only her loincloth and a top, leaving much of her fur bare.

Kayla and Darnand were talking together, and Aravi decided to not disturb them. Instead she went to the fire and let the heat dry her fur. The warmth and inactivity made her realize how tired she was. And hungry, but mostly tired.

She drifted off to sleep…

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Jan 25 2014, 02:05 AM
Post #194

Ancient
Group Icon

We should be safe camping here," Kayla said to Darnand's question. She turned her head to see Aravi sit by the fire She smiled at her friend, and turned back to Darnand. "There are several settlements, but most of them don't have any rooms. They're mostly mills or single homes for those brave enough to be out here alone."

Her stomach growled. "I could really use something thick and meaty, like a stew. Something to fill me up for a while." she turned her head to see Aravi dozing.

"I think it's best if we just rest for now. Set up watch like before. Vera and I can build shelters. We're still far south enough that the snow won't be much of an issue."

We are very, very close to Alcassar, she realized. That thought alone darkened her mood. That's another secret I've got.

"There's no reason to go anywhere. We've got food, warmth, kindling, and protection. Let's just stay here."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 26 2014, 02:14 AM
Post #195

Councilor
Group Icon

“An excellent plan.” Darnand started toward the hot springs. “I have another packet of frost-dried food, but I must confess that the likelihood it contains rat meat is regrettably high. Jerric assembled the last one while I was not observing him.”

Darnand decided to scrape as much residue from his robe as possible and leave the laundering for professionals. If he rinsed out the undergarments he was wearing he would have enough clean for the trip home. As long as he had one presentable robe for camp and inn use he could wear the soiled one on the road.

He put his thoughts to action, skinning out of his robe and leggings without discussion. The water was hot enough to make him hiss then stifle a groan as his tender parts got used to it.

Darnand did not travel with an array of personal care products. He used the same soap to wash, shave, and clean his socks. The cloudy water drifted away with the current. He tossed his bundle of wet clothes onto a rock and leaned back to enjoy the water.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Jan 27 2014, 03:39 AM
Post #196

Ancient
Group Icon

Kayla looked through her bag, running her fingers over the smaller bottles until she found what she was looking for; a clean set of underwear and her soaps. She felt a twinge of apprehension as she pulled her armor off, shucking the chitin quickly then dipping it into the steaming water. She set it near the fire, by Aravi, then she got a mischievous look on her face, training her eyes on Darnand's back.

She set her bottles near the edge of the water, then tackled Darnand's back, propelling him forward. the water was a olt to her cold skin, but a welcome one. When they both came up sputtering, she laughed loudly, one hand over her mouth, and the other pointing to his soaked form.

"How's that fr a washed back?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 29 2014, 07:26 PM
Post #197

Councilor
Group Icon

Darnand floundered to the surface, coughing. Kayla’s laugh let him know he was not under attack even before he swiped the hair out of his eyes.

“Heh heh,” he said. “Washed and rinsed, I should think.”

Darnand eyed her uncertainly. Does she expect me to grapple her in return? He could not see a suitable place to grip.

Instead he hauled himself out of the pool and arranged his laundry to dry on the rocks. The sun combined with a warming spell kept the chill from his skin.

A tangle of orange roots caught his eye. Creep cluster. He stopped himself from executing a naked scramble over the rocks. Perhaps later. I should also like to procure some Dragon’s Tongue of the Skyrim variety. The Fortify Illusion effect will be a boon to Lildereth.

Darnand ran his hands through his hair, separating the strands to dry in the sun. He should not let his mind wander in the wood elf’s direction until he had put on some pants.

“I hear a waterfall,” he said to Kayla. “Is there a deep pool beneath? Perhaps we might catch some slaughterfish to grill.” He brought a lightning spell to his hand with a smile, letting electric arcs snap and dance over his fingers. “I am quite good at fishing.”

This post has been edited by Grits: Jan 29 2014, 07:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 30 2014, 09:19 PM
Post #198

Master
Group Icon

Vera sat by the stone with nothing but a huntsman's vest and leather pants. Her arms, stomach and shoulders were bare, offering much needed movement. Aravi had drifted off into Vaermina's realm somewhere and the others . . . Vera looked over her shoulder to see hear a splash and some laughter. She heard bits of conversation in the air and came to the conclusion that the Breton and the Altmer were entertaining themselves.

If they didn't fight as good as they did, she would have thought them adults stunted at growth. Or maybe I'm too much of a hard-ass.

Vera wasn't tired. Not yet. She was completely and utterly strengthened and she was hungry again. It is a miracle she doesn't get plump. Then again, she's always running.

She leaned to the side and grabbed her array of knives she hid beneath the bush. She chose the suitable blade for it, concealed it and dangled the sheathe on her belt. She didn't even know why she took a bath. She would just get sweaty and bloodied once more. She couldn't entrust the others with bringing in game. Since her transformation they may be expecting her to catch the food just as she did when she first arrived. Meanwhile, they can skip rocks and hold hands in the sunset . . .

Vera cracked a smile. Amusing.

What to hunt? What to hunt? Maybe I can save myself some trouble and put a few arrows inside a few chickens. Hopefully the farmers would be inside for supper.

She was in the mood for goats. She remembered seeing a family of them by the mountain pass a few miles off. Hopefully there were more. She could bring in two or maybe three if someone went along with her. Roast the meat in the fire . . . her mouth watered just at the thought of it, despite knowing not long ago she decorated the cavern chamber with the bodies of a group of renegades.

She climbed to her feet, stretched her arms high and walked away from the sound of playfulness towards a more serene atmosphere of Aravi sleeping by the fire. The serenity was ultimately destroyed when Vera kicked Aravi's foot with the tip of her toe. "I'm going hunting again for food."

Vera stared at Aravi and then turned and walked away. "You can tag along if you like," she said, and then heard Kayla and Darnand laughing in the distance. "Or you can stay and babysit the infants."

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jan 31 2014, 03:57 AM
Post #199

Master
Group Icon

Aravi was jolted into wakefulness. I fell asleep, didn’t I?

“I’m going hunting again for food. You can tag along if you like. Or you can stay and babysit the infants.”

She looked around. Darnand and Kayla were goofing around together in the spring. Her brows climbed when she saw they were both nude. She wasn’t so much surprised by Kayla but by Darnand.

“I’ll get my bow,” she decided quickly. She called to Kayla and Darnand, telling them that she and Vera were going to bring back some food.

When she caught up with Vera after retrieving her bow and quiver, she asked, “What are we hunting?”

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Feb 5 2014, 12:26 AM
Post #200

Ancient
Group Icon

Kayla laughed at Darnand and gently shoved him, careful to not make him stumble or slide on the mud.

"You mages, always taking the easy way out!" She teased. Her stomach growled loudly, and she pursed her lips and frowned. "But that sounds delicious right now. That jerky didn't do a thing for my appetite."

--------------------
+Quote Post

12 Pages V « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:17 AM