+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Oct 18 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Channler @ Oct 18 2005, 12:33 PM)
"This is forward observation post 429, please identify yourselfs."

Mark said in a calm confident tone, "This is the 501stt Heavy Attack Squadron. We have been heavily damaged and are requesting immediate docking, over."

The rest of the squad flew in a tense silence waiting to see exactly what would happen.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Oct 19 2005, 10:32 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Ezhu->His Room

Ezhu opened the door to his room and saw that the mission was worth it, a fine new set of high tech lockpicks and a couple thousand credits in his bank account. The first thing he did though was to pull out his lock box and toss in the Rythrum and then he walked over to his bed and put his reward on his dresser.

"bar bot, get me something to drink" A second later Ezhu had a perfect drink in his hand and turned on the plasma screen television and relaxed.

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Oct 19 2005, 10:32 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Oct 20 2005, 06:06 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Arthur, Research Station 413

Arthur began to get impatient, and after a while he began to kick the lab door in frustration.

Had they all evacuated?

(OOC: What in the world is going on? Anyway, now someone can respond to something. Surely that made a loud enough noise.)
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 20 2005, 06:18 PM
Post #5

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(gamer10 @ Oct 20 2005, 07:06 PM)

Arthur began to get impatient, and after a while he began to kick the lab door in frustration.

Had they all evacuated?

(OOC: What in the world is going on? Anyway, now someone can respond to something. Surely that made a loud enough noise.)

Satyana
RS413

"Arrghh..he´s kicking down my door!" Satyana burst out when she heard the noise from the lab, so she went to the door --

"Will you please shut up!!! I won´t let you out just yet...there´s food and water in there you´ll be just fine..til I´ll get the time to deal with you!"

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
gamer10
post Oct 20 2005, 06:28 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Oct 20 2005, 12:18 PM)
Satyana
RS413

til I´ll get the time to deal with you!"

"'Til you get to deal with me, eh?" Arthur chortled, but stopped kicking.

"Let me out soon, will ya? Otherwise I might bump into something . . and then BOOM!”

He chuckled again, leaning against the wall beside the lab door and folding his arms, while he whistled to himself.
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 20 2005, 06:49 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(gamer10 @ Oct 20 2005, 07:28 PM)

"'Til you get to deal with me, eh?" Arthur chortled, but stopped kicking.

"Let me out soon, will ya? Otherwise I might bump into something . . and then BOOM!”

He chuckled again, leaning against the wall beside the lab door and folding his arms, while he whistled to himself.

Satyana
RS 413

"Suicidal huh?" Satyana grinned, "I think you are too fond of your miserable self to pull a trick like that, but I´ll ask Syke what to do with you"

"So Sykie.....what shall we do with this scum?"

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Oct 21 2005, 02:21 AM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Oct 18 2005, 03:37 PM)
Mark said in a calm confident tone, "This is the 501stt Heavy Attack Squadron.  We have been heavily damaged and are requesting immediate docking, over."

The rest of the squad flew in a tense silence waiting to see exactly what would happen.

"501st?" The station commander said to himself as he looked through the database of ship units, "Ahh, 501st. You were supposed to go out on a training exercise with the new Wildcats Cruisers right?" The commander didn't bother to wait for an answer.

"Ok, your clear, procede to docki.... Uh.. wait, hold one" On his veiw screen the new message alert popped up. He quickly typed in the password on picked up on it.

"Station commander?" the seductive tone of the Sub-General Anilise came through.

"Uh.. yes.. mam'?"

"Your orders are to open fire on the 501st. Scare them away for now. Carry on."

The orders were set, however dount remained in the commanders heart, "Open fire...? Damn, why?" He switched his viewscreen back to the 501st and spoke in a shaky voice, as if reading from a predefined script.

"This is Station Commander Lane Harrings. I regret to inform you that you have been declared Enemy's of Humanity. And it is my solemn duty to carry out this task for the greater of People-Kind."

With that numerous smaller turrets opened fire upon the 501st.

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BobV
post Oct 22 2005, 05:52 PM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

Avlin Cox - Uni O' Mars - Tight Spot

"This isn't the bathroom?" , Avlin remarked as his hand went for the machinegun on his back. "Damn."

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 22 2005, 06:00 PM
Post #10

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Oct 20 2005, 01:49 PM)
Satyana
RS 413

"Suicidal huh?" Satyana grinned, "I think you are too fond of your miserable self to pull a trick like that, but I´ll ask Syke what to do with you"
"So Sykie.....what shall we do with this scum?"

Syke, RS 413

It doesn't matter what explosions he causes in there; they're all contained. Syke thought as the conversation continued.

"Maybe we could just leave him there for now; we could be a little lenient though, depending on whether or not he actually pays me..." Syke answered with a devilish grin.

QUOTE(BobV @ Oct 22 2005, 12:52 PM)
Avlin Cox - Uni O' Mars - Tight Spot

"This isn't the bathroom?" , Avlin remarked as his hand went for the machinegun on his back. "Damn."

Rann, UM

"No. It isn't." Rann answered as he put his hand on Avlin's to keep it away from the gun. With his other hand, he pulled out his pistol, and with his index finger he pushed a button, changing it over to rithum rounds.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Oct 22 2005, 06:01 PM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 25 2005, 09:46 PM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Oct 22 2005, 07:00 PM)
Syke, RS 413

It doesn't matter what explosions he causes in there; they're all contained. Syke thought as the conversation continued.

"Maybe we could just leave him there for now; we could be a little lenient though, depending on whether or not he actually pays me..." Syke answered with a devilish grin.

Satyana
RS 413

"I suppose you´re right about that, Syke" Satyana responded, then she stopped..thinking about what her brother just said...

"Payed you??? for what?....it isn´t something illegal is it?"

"Those boys..always up to something.....wonder what Rann´s doing now?"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
gamer10
post Oct 25 2005, 10:10 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Arthur stopped whistling after a while and began to pace about the room.

That woman has quite the looks, Satyana they called her, maybe if we hadn't been on opposite sides then-

Arthur cut himself in midthought and walked towards the door, then he knocked on it.

"Hello! Can we hurry up, it's a bit too still for my liking."

He cleared his throat and bellowed.

"Will you please open this damned door?!'

This post has been edited by gamer10: Oct 25 2005, 10:13 PM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 26 2005, 02:51 AM
Post #13

Councilor
Group Icon

Syke, RS413

"Would you please pay me, you cheap bastarde?" Syke replied, mimcking the man's tone.

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Oct 26 2005, 03:32 AM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Oct 25 2005, 08:51 PM)
Syke, RS413

"Would you please pay me, you cheap bastarde?" Syke replied, mimcking the man's tone.

"With what money?!" Arthur shouted exasperatedly, slamming his fist into the door one last time.

The punch was followed by a kick before he sat down at the base of the door, his back leaning against it.

"I'm a member of the F.F.A., we're extremely underfunded."

He stretched his legs out and sat with his hands behind his head.

+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Oct 26 2005, 04:01 AM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

Edward, lab

Edward sat there just watching the two at the door. For several minuts the two just remained there, guns drawn not a word spoken, as if daring the other to make the first move. A stalemate of sorts. The smuggler was no doubt trying to steal all the research for some crime lord. Seeing that the two were locked in some sort of mental battle, Edward took the chance to quietly gather his things, and headed for the storage room o the side. he moved trying not to make a sound, yet the automatic door let out a hiss of air as the hydrolics slid it shut. But he was out of the lab. he set the lock on the door and began crossing the room.

Ed, now walked faster to a jog, he crossed the storage room and through a door into a neighboring lab. Students glanced up, and Dr. Trepe looked over from the holographic projector. Ed glanced around nevously, then worked his way through the lab trying to avoid running into working students as he carried several cases of equipment, the slides, and his bag slung over his shoulder. he eyes darted around the room in a paranoid fashon, no doubt attracting attention of the students.

Hmm if I leave the University I will need supplies

Ed spun on his heels and turned the other direction, he walked back intot eh storage room and grabbed a cart. he then worked his way through the shelfs hastily grabbing things that might prove handy, he was making quite a ruckus, Dr. trepe showed up at the door after a minute or two,

"Ed is everything alright," startled Ed looked around the corner from a shelf, dropping several emtal samples, they clanged loudly against the floor, he stuttered out a reply,

"n..nn...noo, of course no...not Dr. trepe. C....cca..can't ge...get you involved alright, return to yo...your class," he said as he dissapeared back behind the shelves grabbing microscopes and other equipment. he set everything down on the cart, and walked back into the filled lab. The students had stopped working, curious as to what the commotion was, Ed forced a nervous smile and waved his hand slightly, before darting out of the room with the cart.

He ahd to get out somehow, as the university no longer posed a safe haven for dangerous and military research.

This post has been edited by Megil Tel-Zeke: Oct 26 2005, 04:30 AM

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 26 2005, 04:19 AM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann, UM lab

Rann told himself a number of times to pull the trigger, but he couldn't do it; he had never actually killed anyone before, and now that he told himself that he should, he couldn't.

He gritted his teeth and tried again; his finger wouldn't budge. In frustration, he hit the man over the head with his pistol, knocking him unconscious.

"Damn. Bounty hunters." Rann said to himself as he hurried to the dorm. The University held no safety like Syke thought it would.

OOC: Sorry BobV, but you're slow.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Oct 26 2005, 04:43 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Oct 26 2005, 04:37 AM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Ed, UM

Ed was sweating as he gt back tot he dorm, he locked the door behind him, and was beginning to throw clothes into a suitcase as he ehard the door unlock and open,

Ed spun around enarly falling over himself, only to see it was Rann,

"di...did you kill him?" he said hastily as he returned to throwing stuff into a suitcase, there were now two carts in the room, one from earlier that day, the cases housing the laser and shield generator fragments, as wella s the original rithum samples. the second was haphaazardly stacked with cases of equipment, on the verge of toppling at the slightest jolt. Ed didn't notice the quizzical look as Rann noticed the heaping cart, but he hastily entered the room, shutting and locking the door behind him.

--------------------
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 26 2005, 04:47 AM
Post #18

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann, UM Dorm

"No I didn't kill him. But it'll be awhile before he comes back."

Rann packed the few things he had actually taken time to unpack, and began talking.

"Listen, Ed. I'm leaving; I don't think I'm the college type." he said, giving a b.s. excuse.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Oct 26 2005, 04:50 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Ed, UM

"Really? as am I. anyway I can hitch a ride?" he said closing his suitcase, it was filled mostly with books and work, a few items of clothing littered in between,.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 26 2005, 04:53 AM
Post #20

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann, UM

"Fine by me; but you had better be able to leave soo- Oh." He said, as he noticed Ed's cart.

"Right. How about now?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

12 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:13 PM