Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Forest Friend Amulet, Animals Play Nice!
SubRosa
post Aug 1 2010, 01:01 AM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

Forest Friend v1.0

I developed this little mod this afternoon to go with my Witchcraft mod. Since it worked out nicely, I decided to release it as a standalone mod as well.

This mod adds an amulet to the game which makes the common forest predators friendly to the wearer, as the Boots of the Crusader do in KOTN. Wolves, Boar, Bears, Lions, Spriggans, etc... are effected. It does not effect summoned animals, or quest-related ones such as the invisible animals in the Aleswell quest, or the Shadrock bears. It also does not effect creatures like will-o-the-wisps, trolls, orgres, goblins, and such.

The standard version does not effect mudcrabs or rats, simply because I like killing them. I have included a second .esp file that also adds them to the list of creatures made friendly.

Just because it is always useful, the amulet also fortifies your magicka by +20 as well.

The amulet can be found in a hollowed out tree stump next to the exit of the Imperial Prison Sewers. It respawns, so don't leave valuables in the stump.

email: isubrosa@hotmail.com

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 4 2010, 04:10 AM
Post #2

Paladin
Group Icon

What a neat idea! There are certainly many RP possibilites where this could be just the ticket!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:59 PM