98 Pages V « < 74 75 76 77 78 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESO Screenshots, ... and pictures of your TV
Grits
post Feb 21 2019, 10:48 PM
Post #1501

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh yes, that pink had to go. Abiene’s (younger, prettier) sister wears lots of pink. Abiene can’t stand it. She called the original tunic color ‘Diaper Contents,’ so that had to go too. tongue.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 22 2019, 01:02 AM
Post #1502

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Dec 20 2018, 04:08 PM) *

Local Warden Summons Nature Spirit Mount, Doesn't Get Headbutted, Kicked, or Vaporized

I snapped a few shots of the summoning ritual but my game isn't saving them again for some reason so I only got to keep this last one.

If your game is run via Steam; a few updates ago Steam made it where you can't take in game shots through the game itself anymore = have to click on F12 and go dig through the Steam folders looking for some weird named file that no one can ever find without looking it up on Google every time. Really ticks me off; it was so much easier to just search in the folders each game set up for screenshots and use the "Print Screen." I can understand them offering this as a back up way to take screenshots; but why disable the game's screenshot functioning?

Really great shot of the Indirik!!!

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 20 2019, 09:08 PM) *

monkey, what a great catch with the Indrik!

Abiene loves her new dress.

Oh, it looks SO much better that color!!!! I've got Fugly in my son's game wearing it; this shot makes me want to load up his game and race her to the dye station! Great shot of Abiene, too!!! I don't think I've seen her in ESO yet, she looks gorgeous!!!!

This post has been edited by mALX: Feb 22 2019, 01:04 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Feb 22 2019, 10:31 PM
Post #1503

Mouth
Group Icon

Eolan let his hair down and realizes it may be time for a trim.

I bought the hair on a whim, idk. I'm probably not even going to use him for Elsweyr and I'm buying him cosmetic things lol

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 20 2019, 08:08 PM) *

Less puke-y colors on the dress aside (that I wish I could do), Abiene threw me for a loop because she looks like someone I know IRL

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 23 2019, 12:59 AM
Post #1504

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 22 2019, 04:31 PM) *

I bought the hair on a whim, idk. I'm probably not even going to use him for Elsweyr and I'm buying him cosmetic things lol

Less puke-y colors on the dress aside (that I wish I could do), Abiene threw me for a loop because she looks like someone I know IRL

Oh yeah, get Eolan a haircut or the wig! laugh.gif He looks like about 60% of the men in ETN right now, lol.

Bubba never gets to play at all; but I bought him a costume and wig - (not to mention a fan and mirror!) ... And I won't admit it, but I also bought him a horse to match his pet pony that follows him everywhere.

https://imgur.com/E9G78Ct

https://imgur.com/kbJgn9K

https://imgur.com/3KmfmJe

This post has been edited by mALX: Feb 23 2019, 01:06 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 23 2019, 05:41 PM
Post #1505

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 22 2019, 03:31 PM) *

Holy crap! He looks just like Jeremiah Johnson!!
IPB Image

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Feb 23 2019, 05:45 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Feb 24 2019, 02:20 AM
Post #1506

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 22 2019, 05:59 PM) *

Oh yeah, get Eolan a haircut or the wig! laugh.gif He looks like about 60% of the men in ETN right now, lol.

idk what that is, but the hair that Bubba has is also one I considered, but I figured it was TOO messy. (also is it even on the store anymore?)

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Feb 23 2019, 10:41 AM) *

IPB Image

Your example is also my reaction.

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Feb 24 2019, 02:21 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 24 2019, 08:25 AM
Post #1507

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Feb 23 2019, 11:41 AM) *

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 22 2019, 03:31 PM) *

IPB Image

Yes he does! And Jeremiah Johnson also looks like 60% of the men where I live in ETN! laugh.gif

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 23 2019, 08:20 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 22 2019, 05:59 PM) *

idk what that is, but the hair that Bubba has is also one I considered, but I figured it was TOO messy. (also is it even on the store anymore?)

I don't think you can get Bubba's wig anymore; but I love it on him. He looks SO much better since his shopping spree in the Crown Store! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Feb 25 2019, 06:45 PM
Post #1508

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 22 2019, 10:31 PM) *

I love his hair! Stylish! I think he should keep it wink.gif

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 26 2019, 01:48 AM
Post #1509

Councilor
Group Icon

I’m a fan of pre-trim Eolan. biggrin.gif

Bubba looks great in that hairstyle! I think it’s Long Wild Locks? 500 Crowns and available now. Lleduri looks awesome in it. Darnand has worn it a few times when his bard haircut goes wrong. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 26 2019, 06:43 AM
Post #1510

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 25 2019, 07:48 PM) *

I’m a fan of pre-trim Eolan. biggrin.gif

Bubba looks great in that hairstyle! I think it’s Long Wild Locks? 500 Crowns and available now. Lleduri looks awesome in it. Darnand has worn it a few times when his bard haircut goes wrong. tongue.gif

Bubba thanks you kindly; he likes it too (as is evidenced by his constantly looking at himself in that mirror, rollinglaugh.gif )

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 26 2019, 02:12 PM
Post #1511

Councilor
Group Icon

That personality is awesome on an Argonian. When they turn around like they're looking at their butt, they swish their tail.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Feb 26 2019, 10:07 PM
Post #1512

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 21 2019, 06:02 PM) *

If your game is run via Steam; a few updates ago Steam made it where you can't take in game shots through the game itself anymore = have to click on F12 and go dig through the Steam folders looking for some weird named file that no one can ever find without looking it up on Google every time. Really ticks me off; it was so much easier to just search in the folders each game set up for screenshots and use the "Print Screen." I can understand them offering this as a back up way to take screenshots; but why disable the game's screenshot functioning?

Oh, I missed this :v

No, I don't play through steam. Every so often the game just...doesn't save screenshots for whatever reason (sometimes it's because it updated, but it also happens randomly). I'm not that computer literate so I can't really solve it myself, nor can I solve the issue of me okaying the system to prevent the PTS version from saving screenshots at all.

Anyways, Eolan's keeping the hair for a while, since it seems to have fans lol

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 27 2019, 01:39 AM
Post #1513

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 26 2019, 04:07 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 21 2019, 06:02 PM) *

Oh, I missed this :v

No, I don't play through steam. Every so often the game just...doesn't save screenshots for whatever reason (sometimes it's because it updated, but it also happens randomly). I'm not that computer literate so I can't really solve it myself, nor can I solve the issue of me okaying the system to prevent the PTS version from saving screenshots at all.

Anyways, Eolan's keeping the hair for a while, since it seems to have fans lol

Oh, yes; get him the wig! I liked it, too! I live in ETN, and it is what a higher percentage of the men here look like! (mountain men). Even if you don't play him often (or don't plan to play him in Elsweyr) = he still deserves to have some good hair choices!

Seriously = I really do like having the wigs so the characters can change their appearance at will - or with their wardrobe changes like Acadian's Buffy does!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 26 2019, 12:31 AM
Post #1514

Councilor
Group Icon

Floozie went into town to get her riding lesson, and found this. A moment later, they disappeared. Not opened, just disappeared. We looked inside, to see if they'd folded back instantly, but not there either.

"...and what makes this a great disguise is that none of the men ever look at my face." Yes, that is a disguise for the quest at Seaside Sanctuary.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Mar 26 2019, 01:17 AM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 26 2019, 02:40 AM
Post #1515

Paladin
Group Icon

ghastley, how odd! There is a door as you leave the first chamber in Arx Corinium that is normally open. Buffy occasionally finds it closed - can't interact with it at all but you can walk right through it as if it were not there. Magic I figure?

Jester Fest Sparkly Bits!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 26 2019, 03:40 AM
Post #1516

Councilor
Group Icon

It got a lot weirder in Wizwen's game.

This should be the Mournhold Temple

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 26 2019, 12:06 PM
Post #1517

Paladin
Group Icon

Sometimes I see a flash of that kind of thing when Buffy enters the great tree (Elden Root) from outside (like riding up the hill from Snugpod to the wayshrine).

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 26 2019, 03:39 PM
Post #1518

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 25 2019, 07:31 PM) *

Floozie went into town to get her riding lesson, and found this. A moment later, they disappeared. Not opened, just disappeared. We looked inside, to see if they'd folded back instantly, but not there either.

"...and what makes this a great disguise is that none of the men ever look at my face." Yes, that is a disguise for the quest at Seaside Sanctuary.

I can't see what is going on in the first screenshot; but love the armor in the second!!!

QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 25 2019, 09:40 PM) *

ghastley, how odd! There is a door as you leave the first chamber in Arx Corinium that is normally open. Buffy occasionally finds it closed - can't interact with it at all but you can walk right through it as if it were not there. Magic I figure?

Jester Fest Sparkly Bits!

Aw, you should make that Buffy's shot of the month = that you haven't changed in numerous months!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 26 2019, 09:02 PM
Post #1519

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 26 2019, 10:39 AM) *

QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 25 2019, 07:31 PM) *

I can't see what is going on in the first screenshot; but love the armor in the second!!!

There aren't normally any doors to Semiral's stables. I'm used to things not rendering because they haven't loaded yet, but this was the exact opposite. A pair of doors appeared that shouldn't be there! I can only assume they were placed there, but hidden. Perhaps there was once a quest where you din't get into the stables at first, but I couldn't find any reference to it.

Sometimes I see a flash of that kind of thing when Buffy enters the great tree (Elden Root) from outside (like riding up the hill from Snugpod to the wayshrine).
I've seen that a lot. This wasn't just a flash. She had to walk quite a long way before it all rendered again, and she could see where she was going. I was expecting her to fall off something, but we were lucky.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Mar 30 2019, 06:37 PM
Post #1520

Mouth
Group Icon

IPB Image
"...but don't do crimes."

I went and got the Prismatic Banner in celebration of ESO winning the first GLAAD video game award and even better, denying Assassin's Creed: Odyssey the win, lmao

but now i'm out of gems

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Mar 30 2019, 07:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

98 Pages V « < 74 75 76 77 78 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:06 PM