Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

72 Pages V « < 70 71 72  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Cyrodiil, spoilers version, TES: 4 Oblivion character accounts & stories
macole
post Aug 4 2020, 06:23 AM
Post #1421

Finder
Group Icon

20200803 Gweden - Sugar the Sweet Orc, Hircine’s Virgin
Bravil is a closed mouth place. Walking around town we ask everyone we meet about any rumors concerning someone trying to sell an axe. No one has anything to say. Took awhile but we finally found someone who knows something, S’Krivva. We’re told the axe has no value, no one would buy it. The thief took it with him to Fort Cedrian on the banks of the Corbolo River.

It was a calm day so we walked across the Niben Bay and up the Corbolo River to the Crestbridge were we found the ruins of Fort Cedrian. The ruins have been taken over by marauders and raiders. It was a fight from the moment we stepped through the entrance. Down in the mausoleum we enter a room and the battle intensified dramatically.

At the far end of the upper level a raider fury was standing over a body. The Jandaga fights his way across the upper level as the raider begins to loot the lifeless body. After the marauders and raiders were subdued we discovered Sugar’s axe on the body of the unfortunate bandit. Looks like Sugar’s axe thief’s asking price was too high and the raider made a slashing counter offer.

Running back to Harcane Grove with Sugar’s war axe in hand Jandaga worried about the Ladies reaction to him helping Meena lose her virginity. He brought up the subject of how best to get Meena and the Unicorn to Anvil and what needed to be done after that. The Ladies all agreed that Jandaga should do his duty to save the Unicorn. But, there’s a tension in the little band of hippies. Though they wouldn’t admit it the Ladies don’t like the idea of sharing their Jandaga with anyone.

In a typical faerie carefree attitude it didn’t seem to bother the two sylphim elves the Cute Elf Maeva or the lopped-eared Moonshadow Elf, Pym. Maeva said, “Someone has to make the sacrifice to save the Unicorn. Just don’t make a habit of it.”

Kaleah being Daedra reacted rather stiffly, “Why should I care about the affairs of mortals”. There was something in the way she turned away as she said it that suggested differently.

Meena was still in the grove awaiting our return. After listening to our plan she looked the Jandaga up and down before smiling in agreement.

“Satisfaction guaranteed,” Maeva said with a wink.

(Our attempts to walk to Anvil all failed. The roads and countryside were thick with bandits, marauders, assassins, and other dangers and every time a sword was drawn the Unicorn went into attack mode and died. I didn't try summoning a horse and riding there as the ladies can't ride.)

With a wave of Jandaga’s hand the party was transported to the outskirts of Anvil.

With a naked Meena riding the Unicorn, we walk the short distance to the stables. Ernest was keenly interested upon hearing of our little project. His fee for the stall and the use of his bedroll; some coin and a ringside seat to watch.

Getting the Unicorn into the stall and shutting the gate was the most difficult thing and for a moment I didn’t think Meena was going to dismount.

Maeva and Pym, both did a poor job of holding back their snickering as Kaleah adjusted the collar of Jandaga’s black finery. Looking him in the eye she gave him a squeeze as she said. “Feache you can Ring My Bell anytime. Now get in there and make us proud.”

Pym pulled a potion out of her pocket. Giving it to the Jandaga she signed that it was just a precaution for Meena to drink.

As the Jandaga introduced Meena to the bedroll the Ladies setup a perimeter to ensure privacy for the couple. Poor Ernest didn’t get to see a thing.

A couple hours later… the Jandaga gets up to see Pym calming a hornless ex-unicorn. On the ground in the stall next door lay a unicorn horn. Good, the Unicorn is no longer horny but where’s Meena? Kaleah and Maeva tell Jandaga the news. They had offered Meena a position at Gweden and she enthusiastically took it. She’s on her way there now.

“OK,” was all Jandaga could say as he thought, “How did the Ladies find out about the no workplace dating clause?”

--------------------
"Mysticism involves the manipulation of magical forces and boundaries to bypass the structures and limitations of the physical world." I call it Console Magic of the Fey.

Endure and through enduring grow strong.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 4 2020, 07:08 PM
Post #1422

Paladin
Group Icon

All's well that ends well! The things a hero has to do. I chuckled of the conspiring elves putting Meena to work at Gweden. After all, four's company; five's a crowd. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 6 2020, 02:25 PM
Post #1423

Councilor
Group Icon

You have disco in your game? laugh.gif cool.gif

Congrads on surviving Fatback Cave, yes I am way behind. I'm behind everything though, including my own storywriting for Fallout 3. sad.gif Anyway, I don't remember Fatback at all during OVB. I remember Memorial Cave, I remember Linchal and a couple other vampire locations.... Odd that Fatback doesn't bring anything back.

Wow. Look at that rainbow in the final picture. How come I never see that in my game? blink.gif I think probably because rainbows are being swallowed up by some other mod, and I need to figure out Bash to get them to show up. Unfortunately to this day I've never been able to get Wrye Bash to work in Oblivion without instant CTD-on-launches. mad.gif Skyrim? Smashing Skyrim is something I began doing from Day one. But Oblivion's WB program ... I'm obviously not doing something right.

Look at that intruder. And in a Dark Brotherhood uniform at that. Invading Roland's confines. What was he or she thinking??? ph34r.gif

From a safe social distance, Jandaga reached into his bag of tricks and pulled out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Is that Monty Python? laugh.gif Ah, there's the unicorn. bluewizardsmile.gif Overall, this segment is making me really miss adventuring Cyrodiil.

Getting the Unicorn into the stall and shutting the gate was the most difficult thing and for a moment I didn’t think Meena was going to dismount.

Ha, this is great!

This post has been edited by Renee: Aug 6 2020, 02:55 PM
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Aug 6 2020, 03:57 PM
Post #1424

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 6 2020, 09:25 AM) *

From a safe social distance, Jandaga reached into his bag of tricks and pulled out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Is that Monty Python? laugh.gif

Yes, and those familiar will note that weapon is only effective against the Rabbit of Caerbannog, aka the Black Beast of Arghhh.

...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade, that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."[

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
+Quote Post
macole
post Aug 6 2020, 04:57 PM
Post #1425

Finder
Group Icon

It's just a rabbit!

Arcadian - Three companions is just about right. More and the game at times performs badly. Now at with Jandaga at level 30+ three may be making the game too easy.

Renee - Dsco yes, the Ladies and I like to boogie but NO ducks. That is one of the best rainbow shots I have. Probably nothing you already know and do but I'm using WryeBash 307 standalone executed by OBSE launcher . Better Rainbows sorts rather high in the load order, above All Natural. Wish I could help,

ghastley - Those are the most annoying instructions ever. wacko.gif Really like this your mod. I know it probably wasn't intended for a male character with several jealous female companions and I'm not the best writer especially when compared to the excellent writers I've found here so I hope you don't mind me having a bit of fun with it.

This post has been edited by macole: Aug 6 2020, 05:01 PM

--------------------
"Mysticism involves the manipulation of magical forces and boundaries to bypass the structures and limitations of the physical world." I call it Console Magic of the Fey.

Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post

72 Pages V « < 70 71 72
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th August 2020 - 11:34 PM