Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

120 Pages V « < 69 70 71 72 73 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Cyrodiil, spoilers version, TES: 4 Oblivion character accounts & stories
macole
post Jul 14 2020, 02:37 AM
Post #1401

Mouth
Group Icon

20200713 Better Cities Imperial City Library
Leaving OVB-HQ we’re presented with a problem, where could these invisible vampires be hiding? If you can’t see them how can you get a clue to the direction of their comings and goings. We’ve sanitized the sewers, Dzonot Cave, and Sinkhole Cave. Sideways Cave because of all the water just doesn’t seem suitable for a vampire lair. What are we missing?

Discussing these things as we walked to the Merchant District Kaleah suggested patrolling the cities exits and using detect life spells to track anything leaving the city just before dawn.

Maeva thought that would be too time consuming and way too dependent on luck to be effective. Then she pointed out that our map has a huge blank spot southeast of the University.

“You mean to say after all this time we’re never investigated that area?”

“Looks like it. There’s a library in Talos Plaza. Let’s go there and look for a map”, Maeva said. So we walked back to Talos Plaza District to look for the Imperial Library.

The Imperial City People’s Library (Better Cities) is located in the Talos Plaza District upper level. Up the grand staircase, turn right, and you’re there.

“Maps?” said Ingrid the elderly Librarian. “Upstairs, first door on the right. Oh, if you happen to find my lost diary please return it to me.”

Opened the door to the map room, stepped in, and WHAM! Some fool of a bandit tried to knife us. My Ladies didn’t take kindly to that, at all. And that my dear is why we were our armor when walking around town.

Searching the body we find a note instructing the bandit to recover the stash. Well since he no longer had use for it we found the stash for him.

The couple of hours were spent browsing scrolls of the maps looking for a clue to where a nearby location suitable for a vampire lair may be. Eventually we found what could be what we were looking for. Fatback Cave lies just south of the Universitum Arcanorum.

Having left the map room in such a mess the least we could do to make up for it was to find the diary for Ingrid the Librarian. The search proved to be worthwhile. Not only did we find the diary we found a copy of “Cleansing of the Fane”. Reading that book gave us a better idea of where to find Malada and what to expect when we get there.

Returned the diary to Ingrid. Of course we read it first. Hot stuff! No not really unless you’re an elderly librarian who thinks a hot date is a night spent reading books. But then maybe there is something going on between the lines cause the old gal gave us pretty nice reward for finding it, one perfect tourmaline and a book “Fortune-telling for the Beginner”.

Following the map we pass by the Universitum Arcanorum. It is getting rather late so we decide to spend the night in the Arch-mage’s quarters.

“That new inn, the Arboretum Hotel would have been better than this,” Kaleah complained.

Can’t argue with that. It’s a matter of what you want in lodgings; convenience and free or spacious and luxurious. For the position, the Arch-mage’s quarters at the Universitum Arcanorum is rather austere. Traven was not one for keeping up with fashion, I guess. Which is probably the reason why we don't spend much time here.

Get some rest; we’ll set out first thing in the morning for Fatback Cave.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 14 2020, 06:11 PM
Post #1402

Councilor
Group Icon

Wow, there's a peoples' library in the Talos Plaza. indifferent.gif Never been there yet. They really have maps?

It looks nice in there too. Good job! And good luck with Fatback Cave. I have absolutely no memory of this portion of OVH.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 14 2020, 06:27 PM
Post #1403

Paladin
Group Icon

Great idea going to the library to peruse maps. And what a beautiful library as well. Not to mention the hidden stash, bandit with a knife and finding the kindly librarian's diary for her.

Thankfully, magery is much more forgiving for the fashion conscious than warrioring.

Ahah, Fatback Cave. I remember clearing goblins out from around the entrance by the beach. Don't really remember the inside.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 14 2020, 09:11 PM
Post #1404

Ancient
Group Icon

Fatback Girls, you make the adventuring world go 'round

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 15 2020, 07:05 PM
Post #1405

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 14 2020, 04:11 PM) *

a.k.a. "Renowned astrophysicist Dr May's theory of planetary rotation". His actual doctoral thesis was on nebular rotation, FWIW.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
macole
post Jul 16 2020, 04:14 PM
Post #1406

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jul 15 2020, 01:05 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 14 2020, 04:11 PM) *

a.k.a. "Renowned astrophysicist Dr May's theory of planetary rotation". His actual doctoral thesis was on nebular rotation, FWIW.

It's all about the dust. Ever notice that all the caves and dungeons are filled with dust. If you don’t understand the dust and how it blocks light from behind it then you’ll never understand the light that you’re getting from the object that you really care about.

Some say that life detect spells don’t actually detect life force but the disturbance of the dust as the object moves through it.

This post has been edited by macole: Jul 16 2020, 04:23 PM

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
macole
post Jul 20 2020, 04:37 AM
Post #1407

Mouth
Group Icon

Renee – There are hanging wall maps of Cyrodiil, Vvardenfell, Tamriel, and a darkened one of Dibella’s Watch. Have to imagine that there are scrolls of maps with detailed locations marked on them.
Subrosa – I can’t get over the Fatback Girls. That was really good. The legend of Fatback Cave will be forever changed.

20200719 I-SL Persuasion, Delivery Service
It was a beautiful morning when we set out to leave the Universitum Arcanorum. But, the large grayish white clouds carried a hint of an approaching storm.

Garradug gra-Shudrul, an Orc we met in the Universitum Arcanorum courtyard asked that we speak to the Ayleid, Tyrru Mayame. Garradug is worried that Tyrru is about to make a wrong decision. She would like us as a Diplomat of the Stranded Light to intercede and help Tyrru make a good decision.

What a coincidence, we happened to run into Tyrru Mayame, the Ayleid as we were leaving the Universitum Arcanorum. We called out to him.

“Hey Tyrru! Wait up. We haven’t figured out the riddle but we think this letter is for you.”

Yes, the letter did turn out to be for Tyrru and he was glad that we delivered the letter to him. It saved him a long trip to one of his secret mail boxes. Thank goodness, we never would have found the mailbox as it has been buried under the new Better City walls of Cheydinhal.

Garradug’s request came up in our conversation. Asking Tyrru how he was doing, Tyrru replied it was complicated and a woman was involved. Ah ha, it must be Severie the Hidden Elf or Ayleid gal we met camped along the Silverfish River.

We were able to help Tyrru to make his decision. Look to the future was our advice. He seemed to accept that advice though we found it rather odd that he had decided to continue living in the Imperial City.

At that, Tyrru left us to continue on his way to the Arboretum. Maeva suggested that since we’re just outside the Universitum Arcanorum might as well inform Garradug of Tyrru’s decision.

Sure why not.

Garradug gra-Shudrul more than a little ecstatic to hear Tyrru is staying in the Imperial City. She started making plans to find an apartment for them. It was at that moment when we understood exactly what Tyrru’s dilemma was. I’d be worried too if I was Tyrru. I mean, did you see I choppers on that orcess? I don’t know if this was the best outcome Tyrru. We do hope it works out for him. This leaves us feeling a bit sad for Severie, who is now more alone than ever before.

Oh well, what’s done is done. Like we told Tyrru; look to the future.

Come on Ladies let’s go down by the river where it's warm and green. We’ll have a drink and walk around; we got a lot to think about.

Mainly, how to approach Fatback Cave?

This post has been edited by macole: Jul 20 2020, 04:41 AM

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 20 2020, 06:12 AM
Post #1408

Ancient
Group Icon

Oh yeah!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 20 2020, 11:21 AM
Post #1409

Paladin
Group Icon

That last screenshot is absolutely beautiful!

Fatback cave still on the agenda.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 20 2020, 07:14 PM
Post #1410

Councilor
Group Icon

Today's pics are all so psychadelic, man. wacko.gif Electric blues and purples. Jandaga has leprechaun hair! (wow, I spelled leprechaun correctly on my first try).

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 20 2020, 06:21 AM) *

That last screenshot is absolutely beautiful!

I agree. I also don't recognize where that bridge is.

--------------------
+Quote Post
macole
post Jul 21 2020, 04:41 PM
Post #1411

Mouth
Group Icon

@Subrosa – Yes, there’s a vampire song for every occasion.

@Renee - The building in the back ground is the Arcane University. The stone bridge is the bridge leading to the Arboretum. The wooden walkway and staircase the party is walking on is added by Unique Landscapes Imperial Isle. The staircase leads down into the gulch and provides a convenient and safe path (Pym wears high heels) to the lake below the Arcane University.

@Acadian - Had a couple hiccups along the way. Found out that I didn't get the best outcome in the Stranded Light Mail Delivery quest. Thought about going backwards but eventually decided; that's life, live with it.

This post has been edited by macole: Jul 21 2020, 04:43 PM

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
macole
post Jul 23 2020, 04:37 AM
Post #1412

Mouth
Group Icon

20200722 VH-OVB Fatback Cave
Walking along the water’s edge of the southeastern tip of the Imperial Isle searching for Fatback Cave, Jandaga absentmindedly began singing a little tune he had heard a bard play during dinner at the pub the night before, “Fatback Girls, you make the adventuring world go…”

A stone the size of a fist resounding off the back of his armor right between the shoulders brought the singing to a halt.

Turning around he was greeted by the glaring gaze of his three companions. Standing there, arms akimbo, the Ladies weren’t having any of his excuses. The more he tried to explain that he didn’t think the Ladies were fat the worse it got.

Me thinks they’ve been listening to Vilja too much. Only by promising a relaxing exotic vacation did the fiery gazes subside.

With that minor disagreement over, we continued searching the beach. Passing by the wreckage of a ship we spot the two Arena healers (Arena Lite) swimming in the clear water. The Jandaga often wondered what the healers did during their off hours. A refreshing swim to soothe the soul is a good idea before having to deal with the pain and death of the Arena.

Before he could join them for a swim, a most seductive voice whispered in his ear, “This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around. No time for dancing, or lovey dovey. We ain't got time for that now.”

Kaleah can be so persuasive and confusing at the same time. The Jandaga was left wondering, What’s a disco?

A little further around the point the sandy beach became crowded with groupings of large rocks. From out one such grouping came a mighty squawking as three goblins charged us. Two of them overwhelmed Pym. Going to her rescue puts Jandaga in line with Kaleah’s fiery arrows.

The goblins defeated we enter Fatback Cave. Time is not on our side. It is getting late in the day which means if we don’t hurry the vampires will soon be awakening and we don’t want that.

There is an eerie quietness to the deep darkness of Fatback Cave. Then ever so softly a stirring could be heard echoing up from the depths.

(Come softly, darling. Come to me, stay. You're my obsession, forever and a day.) Dum dum, dum doo dum, dooby doo.

The seductive droning affected the Jandaga. He began to drift trancelike toward the whispers. Perhaps she was still irritated about the Fatback song; with a bit more force than needed Kaleah slammed the Jandaga’s helm upon his head. The willpower enhancing helm canceled the song’s seductive power almost immediately.

“Better now, my Feache?” Kaleah asked demurely.

“What? Speak up, can’t hear a thing. Next time, be careful of the ears!”

Something is dreadfully wrong here. Twinkle’s illumination revealed desiccated husks of Goblins everywhere. Hmmm, to a thirsty vampire even green goblin tea will do.

Then without warning we‘re attacked by an invisible foe. Detect life spell helps reveal the invisible vampires, barely.

My Ladies surround the vampire to help bring it down. Then there was another one and another.

Light of Dawn has acquired more than 150 vampires and its lingering burning effect on strike has become more effective.

The Great Chamber; ended up defeating five vampires in this chamber. The Jandaga had stationed his Ladies at the door to the Deep Basin. Two strong vampires in the Deep Basin pressed the Jandaga to flee back through the door to the Great Chamber area. In their blood lust the vampires followed him through the door only to perish at the hands of his Ladies.

The Deep Basin filled with swinging traps and a long arduous battle with Levus Gabinia (MOO).

Throughout the three levels of Fatback Cave vampires cloaked in invisibility came at us one or two at a time. Lucky for us they attacked that way; ten invisible vampires attacking all at once could be a recipe for disaster.

The vampires eradicated and Fatback Cave properly looted we stepped out into the morning light to be greeted by a rainbow. Surely a sign of good omen sent to the Jandaga by his goddess.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 24 2020, 12:03 AM
Post #1413

Paladin
Group Icon

The FatSlenderback stone-throwing disco girls are a hoot! tongue.gif

Wow, some pretty intense vampire slaying! ohmy.gif

Nice that the Sky Goddess welcomed their return with a morning rainbow. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
macole
post Jul 29 2020, 06:46 AM
Post #1414

Mouth
Group Icon

20200728 VH-OVB HQ attack, a bad choice
Standing there watching the rainbow fade away he could almost see the spyrysyon racing across the skybridge. Pym spread her arms and smiled as Kaleah stood silently, head bowed, wrapping herself in her suede soft wings.

Maeva stroked his ear and said, “Enjoy the peace while it lasts, my Jandaga.”

Making a small camp they enjoyed the morning on the beach. After a picnic lunch they cleaned and inspected their armor; repairing what they could. It was late in the afternoon by the time they returned to the Imperial City to hit the shops and taverns in the Merchants District.

It was very late by the time when the Hunters staggered through the head quarters’ door of the Order of the Virtuous Blood.

Odd, Cylben Dolovas and Adrianna Sintav are not there to greet us. They have been spending a lot of time together perhaps they’re upstairs. Ooops, sorry! Yep, there they are sound asleep.

It’s late, why not just throw a blanket on the floor and crash in the basement for the night?

On the staircase to the basement they interrupt an intruder. The thief bolts past the Jandaga, racing up the stairs in an attempt to get away.

Kaleah stand firm to block his escape. Trapped the intruder tries to fight his way out. Roland, who was downstairs, rushes to help but there’s no need as my Ladies put an end to the intruder.

The intruder turns out to be a vampire assassin. Now that causes quite a stir during the morning tea. The attack on the OVB dominated the conversation.

Adrianna Sintav has a change of heart. After once questioning the Jandaga’s abilities in vampire hunting she now pleads, “I’m scared! Please don’t leave on another mission. You have to stay here and protect us.”

Wish we could stay but we really need to get to Bravil. Besides from what we saw last night she has Cylben to protect her.

Traveling along the Ring Road when we reach the intersection it was decided to make quick stop at the Archeology Guild Hall to drop off a few unique items we had collected. While there, Sova mentions that the lack of staff has delayed the expedition to Valenwood. Funding is no problem with all the gold the Jandaga has put into the bank account. The problem seems to be that archeology has a staid, boring, and unadventurous reputation. No one wants join.

Sova has an ad campaign planed to increase recruitment but it will take some time to implement and then there’s additional time to properly train new recruits. Understood, the Jandaga thinks he may want to undertake the expedition himself. Novices can be so destructive.

Leaving the guild hall, once on the Green Road we notice several pilgrims taking a path into the forest. Curious we follow the pilgrims to find a Wayshrine to Talos. Leaving the wayshrine we follow another trail that takes us to the daedric shrine dedicated to Hircine.

Being in a mood for adventure Jandaga didn’t want to listen to Kaleah’s warnings about Hircine’s renowned cunning and ferocity. “Take care Feache, he’ll turn your desires against you.”

But the Jandaga had convinced himself that werebeasts would be involved. Leaving an offering of wolf pelts the Jandaga said, ‘Hey, let’s hear what Hircine has to say. Maybe get a quest to hunt werewolves. Wouldn’t that be exciting?”

Should’ve known better, Hircine would not be using his sons and daughters as prey. You can’t imagine Jandaga’s shock when the mission was to hunt a unicorn. Not just any old unicorn but the only unicorn in Cyrodiil.

“My Jandaga, Life’s Dagger, Defender of the Kin, you cannot do this thing!” implored Maeva the Cute Elf.

She is right of course. Jandaga can’t or won’t do it. Killing a noble sylphim creature for sport would be unconscionable. There is either another way or Hircine can keep his reward.

Wiping the tears from Maeva’s cheek he told the Ladies to trust in Nir the Mother of all Creation to make clear the path.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 29 2020, 02:12 PM
Post #1415

Councilor
Group Icon

Since we already know you're running the Gweden mod, it's going to involve Meena. biggrin.gif

Be aware that doing that quest with followers is a nightmare of riot-management, as the Unicorn reacts badly to weapons, and followers react to anything by drawing a weapon. You can't even leave them chasing off the Minotaurs, as that just results in pulling them in, instead.

I'll be very interested in how you manage to pull this one off. ohmy.gif And manage the screenshots, for that matter.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 29 2020, 11:01 PM
Post #1416

Paladin
Group Icon

Overall a good day. A beautiful and relaxing morning. Some vampire assassin hunting midday, then Hircine's shrine on the way to Bravil.

I'm with Maeva and the Jandanga. Kill a unicorn? I think not, and agree that Hircine can keep whatever reward he might have in mind.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
macole
post Aug 1 2020, 06:12 AM
Post #1417

Mouth
Group Icon

@ghastly – Hope my poor story telling isn’t too torturous a read. Thanks for the warning about the touchy Unicorn. Having recruited Meena a couple times before, I found out about the Unicorn a long time ago.
Thanks again for the Gweden mod and for Rumple. They are both great fun. It’s unfortunate that I will be unable to recruit all the girls.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
macole
post Aug 1 2020, 06:43 AM
Post #1418

Mouth
Group Icon

20200731 Hircine’s Virgin Meena
The little band of hippies didn’t intentionally go looking for the Unicorn. They just kind of stumbled into Harcane Grove while on their way through the forest to Bravil. It was then that a silvery glint of light oft in the distance caught the Jandaga’s eye.

Look, do you see it?” whispered the Jandaga. “There it is again. Is someone with it?”

There at the far side of the grove a horse like figure of pure white stood out against the deep green of the dense forest. As the creature turned its head the rays of the sun flashed blindingly bright off the single long horn on its forehead.

Jandaga started to rise intending to approach the Unicorn. Kaleah held him back.

“Minotaur,” she warned. “Three big bulls and there is a girl.”

Observing the grove for a time we notice that the Minotaur would not let anyone or thing enter Harcane Grove nor would they allow the Unicorn leave the area. While the band studied the situation a pilgrim escorted by a Knight of the Order of the Dragonborne (OOO) passed by. The knight warned the band not to get too close to the grove.

“Several pilgrims have been slain by the Minotaur there, that’s why we now provide free escort service to the Talos Wayshrine.”

After a brief discussion it was decided that the situation was one of how to thwart Hircine and safely free the Unicorn. Stealthily the band moved into position. Once in position Jandaga asked the Ladies to hold their position until the Minotaur are drawn out of the grove.

“Kaleah, keep Pym from charging in too early.”

From a safe social distance, Jandaga reached into his bag of tricks and pulled out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. The instructions to operate the grenade were a bit confusing. That gave Jandaga time to rethink his approach. Don’t use an area of effect spell. Cast a targeted Lightning Blast spell instead.

The highly charged Lightning Blast killed the first target outright. A second nearby Minotaur alarmed by the attack rushed our position. Pym broke free of Kaleah to meet the attacker.

Lucky for us the Unicorn did not sense Pym drawing her weapon. Circling around Harcane Grove’s perimeter to get a clear shot at the third Minotaur we dealt with the remaining Minotaur in the same long distance manner. A direct hit with a lightning blast spell put the beast down.

With the Minotaur taken care of we were able to peacefully approach the Unicorn and speak to its naked rider.

“Greetings Godiva.”

“Huh? My name is Meena and this is my Unicorn.”

Meena tells us she a virgin and her story provides a possible solution to getting the horn without killing the Unicorn. First Meena must lose her virginity. Second the Unicorn must be corralled until its horn falls off. Turning to the Ladies the Jandaga asks their advice.

‘What, you expect me to hold your hand while you,,, you,,,?” cried Kaleah. “Don’t come looking for me to help you out of this one!”

Ouch, she gets so huffy when a pretty maiden is involved in a quest.

Maeva, what about using the Cute Elf Retreat to hold the Unicorn?”

“There’s already a mated pair of Unicorns there. A second stallion would cause problems. Besides, this one is some kind of Hircine hybrid and may not bond well with the Mystic Unicorns.”

Maeva, our Wiki Master comes up with a possible solution. The Anvil stables keeps white horses. A hornless Unicorn would blend right in. The question is how to safely get the Unicorn to Anvil. This will take some thought.

We ask Meena to wait for us while we go to Bravil and search for Sugar’s axe. She agrees but “don’t take too long”.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 1 2020, 09:40 PM
Post #1419

Paladin
Group Icon

What a fun twist to the unicorn story!

I've no idea what might happen next here. Anvil's quite a distance and I'm trying to imagine how Sugar's axe will fit in here. Can't wait to learn how this plays out!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
macole
post Aug 4 2020, 06:23 AM
Post #1420

Mouth
Group Icon

20200803 Gweden - Sugar the Sweet Orc, Hircine’s Virgin
Bravil is a closed mouth place. Walking around town we ask everyone we meet about any rumors concerning someone trying to sell an axe. No one has anything to say. Took awhile but we finally found someone who knows something, S’Krivva. We’re told the axe has no value, no one would buy it. The thief took it with him to Fort Cedrian on the banks of the Corbolo River.

It was a calm day so we walked across the Niben Bay and up the Corbolo River to the Crestbridge were we found the ruins of Fort Cedrian. The ruins have been taken over by marauders and raiders. It was a fight from the moment we stepped through the entrance. Down in the mausoleum we enter a room and the battle intensified dramatically.

At the far end of the upper level a raider fury was standing over a body. The Jandaga fights his way across the upper level as the raider begins to loot the lifeless body. After the marauders and raiders were subdued we discovered Sugar’s axe on the body of the unfortunate bandit. Looks like Sugar’s axe thief’s asking price was too high and the raider made a slashing counter offer.

Running back to Harcane Grove with Sugar’s war axe in hand Jandaga worried about the Ladies reaction to him helping Meena lose her virginity. He brought up the subject of how best to get Meena and the Unicorn to Anvil and what needed to be done after that. The Ladies all agreed that Jandaga should do his duty to save the Unicorn. But, there’s a tension in the little band of hippies. Though they wouldn’t admit it the Ladies don’t like the idea of sharing their Jandaga with anyone.

In a typical faerie carefree attitude it didn’t seem to bother the two sylphim elves the Cute Elf Maeva or the lopped-eared Moonshadow Elf, Pym. Maeva said, “Someone has to make the sacrifice to save the Unicorn. Just don’t make a habit of it.”

Kaleah being Daedra reacted rather stiffly, “Why should I care about the affairs of mortals”. There was something in the way she turned away as she said it that suggested differently.

Meena was still in the grove awaiting our return. After listening to our plan she looked the Jandaga up and down before smiling in agreement.

“Satisfaction guaranteed,” Maeva said with a wink.

(Our attempts to walk to Anvil all failed. The roads and countryside were thick with bandits, marauders, assassins, and other dangers and every time a sword was drawn the Unicorn went into attack mode and died. I didn't try summoning a horse and riding there as the ladies can't ride.)

With a wave of Jandaga’s hand the party was transported to the outskirts of Anvil.

With a naked Meena riding the Unicorn, we walk the short distance to the stables. Ernest was keenly interested upon hearing of our little project. His fee for the stall and the use of his bedroll; some coin and a ringside seat to watch.

Getting the Unicorn into the stall and shutting the gate was the most difficult thing and for a moment I didn’t think Meena was going to dismount.

Maeva and Pym, both did a poor job of holding back their snickering as Kaleah adjusted the collar of Jandaga’s black finery. Looking him in the eye she gave him a squeeze as she said. “Feache you can Ring My Bell anytime. Now get in there and make us proud.”

Pym pulled a potion out of her pocket. Giving it to the Jandaga she signed that it was just a precaution for Meena to drink.

As the Jandaga introduced Meena to the bedroll the Ladies setup a perimeter to ensure privacy for the couple. Poor Ernest didn’t get to see a thing.

A couple hours later… the Jandaga gets up to see Pym calming a hornless ex-unicorn. On the ground in the stall next door lay a unicorn horn. Good, the Unicorn is no longer horny but where’s Meena? Kaleah and Maeva tell Jandaga the news. They had offered Meena a position at Gweden and she enthusiastically took it. She’s on her way there now.

“OK,” was all Jandaga could say as he thought, “How did the Ladies find out about the no workplace dating clause?”

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
+Quote Post

120 Pages V « < 69 70 71 72 73 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:24 PM