2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Diablo 1, Yes, it belongs here!
ghastley
post Aug 19 2019, 03:07 PM
Post #21

Councilor
Group Icon

Added nav-mesh and a few skeletons to the Crypt. Started on the clutter, adding hay bedrolls, buckets to the cells in the jail section, a few pots, crates and baskets in the jail kitchen, and candle sconces and lights throughout. The Abyss section got roombounds around each separate section, to help rendering performance. It needs cluttering, too. I'm avoiding the usual rubble, even though I'm using "ruins" tilesets, I think Beth overdid it in most cases, and I'm looking for a mis-use, not a dis-use, vibe.

I tried out the Abyss without godmode, and it's possible, but a challenge. Sneaky archer will probably do best. The final lair needs godmode right now, but I'm using a low-level test PC, so it may not be realistic. The Crypt only has level 1 enemies, and is intended to be easy. It will get some scene-setting additions to give clues to what comes later, generally in side-paths that don't exist yet.

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Sep 9 2019, 03:43 PM
Post #22

Councilor
Group Icon

I need to do some work on the Quest next. The keys to various doors need to be placed, and the enable/disable for the book doors in the Abyss level needs adding.

The big problem is finding a reason for the player to go and find the Monastery in the first place. I probably need an NPC quest-giver who's missing Greta.

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2019 - 09:51 PM