9 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human XVI-Playground
Lord Revan
post Mar 5 2008, 11:20 PM
Post #141

Master
Group Icon

OCC: Perhaps we could do with more intimate dialogue during the brief journey.....

Issac

He returned Satyana's smile with a confident grin of his own. Issac threw his rucksack back over his shoulder and took a deep breath. "Here goes everything," he muttered quietly, enough that only Satyana could hear.

He took Satyana's hand, leading them both off to the main body of civilians.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Mar 6 2008, 07:40 PM
Post #142

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus, Green Emperor Way

"I'll do my best," she said in a very unsure voice. "Let's just do this" she said swallowing. She looked over at Veric and Voltar and then looked back at the Silhouette. Finally she composed herself and made the first move. She charged forward and fired off a basic immolating blast of fire. Seconds after uttering this she fired electricity and then ice. She then said a shield spell, all within a few seconds, never had she shot off spells so quickly. She only hoped the Silhouette would be preoccupied by three excellent mages and would not be able to make short work of any of them.

The Silhouette, Green Emperor Way

The Silhouette was surprised by the young mage's quick attack but none of this surprise showed and he simply put up his hand and a purple orb appeared in his palm. All the attacks hit here and were sucked in, just as quickly he whipped the orb towards Voltar and shot off a blast of green plasma towards Dalrus. He said nothing while these spells went off, they would be incredibly complex to some, but to him, they were simple.

"Tamriel's finest, come to challenge Nirn's finest hmm?" he mused at them
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Mar 6 2008, 11:22 PM
Post #143

Master
Group Icon

Plys'Iea

The hunter watched the spectacle in his periphary as he slowly crawled to flank the challenging mages. He would watch and wait, if this got out of hand he would strike the mages whilst they focussed on the Silhoutte. For now, he was obliging the war leader to enjoy his own fight.
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Mar 7 2008, 06:51 AM
Post #144

Master
Group Icon

Voltar

Voltar threw up a reflect shield just as the orb reached his. The spell bounced off the barrier and was sent hurtling away. He then sent a powerful blast of lightning to strike at the Silhouette's feet, hoping the blasting of the ground underneath the creature would cause it to stumble or the debris would blind it briefly.

He glanced at Veric, who had returned to his Altair form, and waited for the signal to summon a daedra.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 9 2008, 09:39 PM
Post #145

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

Since he was still waiting for his magicka to restore itself, Flint took the time to pick a few herbs from the wayside. He cringed as he put the plants in his mouth and chewed on a few errant thorns.
"It's not much, but better than nothing."

He looked over his shoulder at the city. It was too far to make out, but he could make out bursts and flashes.
"Hmm, either there is a mage out there who refused to escape, or the Akaviri have a bit of a mutiny among themselves. I hope the latter, though that is the more unlikely option."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Mar 19 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #146

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Mar 7 2008, 01:51 AM) *

Voltar

Voltar threw up a reflect shield just as the orb reached his. The spell bounced off the barrier and was sent hurtling away. He then sent a powerful blast of lightning to strike at the Silhouette's feet, hoping the blasting of the ground underneath the creature would cause it to stumble or the debris would blind it briefly.

He glanced at Veric, who had returned to his Altair form, and waited for the signal to summon a daedra.

Veric/Altair

In response to Voltar's questioning glare, Veric shook his head. He didn't want the Silhouette getting wise to their plan so early on. He also did not want him or Voltar to appear more powerful than Dalrus, no matter if they were or not; he wanted the Silhouette completely and utterly occupied with Dalrus when they started the process.

Altair hurled a spell of blindness towards the Silhouette, closely followed by a fireball. Both spells were crafted purposefully to be weaker than any of Dalrus'. Veric planned on making it subtly clear to the Silhouette that Dalrus was the real power to focus on here.

His banishment would be so much more surprising.

QUOTE(minque @ Mar 5 2008, 05:57 PM) *

Brianna

"Yes....ehh oh yes it must be him" Brianna smiled at Aerona. "Come. let's go over there" She just took Aerona's hand and approached her son

"Rann! Thank all Divines..you're safe and....sound"

I wonder.....the girls..where are they?

Brianna turned and gave Rahvin a big smile..

What if we could be a family at last?

Rann

"Yeah, I keep doing that somehow," he quipped, trying to stay a tiny bit lighthearted despite the dismal situation they were in.

"I'm going to join the rear guard I think," he said, getting down to business, "I don't know if one has already been formed or if Flogir wanted someone to organize one, but in either case, I'm going if any of you want to join."

Aerona

"I'll come along," she said, leaving Brianna's side to stand next to Rann.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Mar 19 2008, 06:04 PM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 19 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #147

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Mar 5 2008, 11:20 PM) *

OCC: Perhaps we could do with more intimate dialogue during the brief journey.....

Issac

He returned Satyana's smile with a confident grin of his own. Issac threw his rucksack back over his shoulder and took a deep breath. "Here goes everything," he muttered quietly, enough that only Satyana could hear.

He took Satyana's hand, leading them both off to the main body of civilians.

Satyana

"Dearest, I don't know if we will survive, so please my love can't we just.....make the best of the situation and pretend we really will have a future together?" She held his hand tightly, she was afraid, she felt that she did not want them to perish, she wanted peace and to make some kind of future together with this man....

"I love you Issac" she whispered so only he could hear

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Mar 19 2008, 05:53 PM) *

Rann

"Yeah, I keep doing that somehow," he quipped, trying to stay a tiny bit lighthearted despite the dismal situation they were in.

"I'm going to join the rear guard I think," he said, getting down to business, "I don't know if one has already been formed or if Flogir wanted someone to organize one, but in either case, I'm going if any of you want to join."

Aerona

"I'll come along," she said, leaving Brianna's side to stand next to Rann.

Brianna

"I ...I will join you, if I may? She looked from Rann to Rahvin, unsure how they would react...She loved them both....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Mar 19 2008, 10:33 PM
Post #148

Master
Group Icon

Issac

He was silent for a few moments as they walked on. While it might appear that Issac hadn't heard, it was the opposite. The altmer simply didn't have words to truly express his own love at the time.

When they passed the crowd's edge, he finally turned to his lover. Issac took Satyana's other hand firmly, gaze locked with her eyes. "Then we shall not pretend," he replied.

"As long as we're together, in health, pain, or affliction, we have a future, Satyana." Issac said with great conviction.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 19 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #149

Master
Group Icon

Sinyaramen Fenasim, Cloud Ruler

Sin threw his hands up in the air.
"There! All books back at their normal dimensions. Are you satisfied now?" He growled at the Blade who simply shrugged and pointed at the door.
"Now clear out, old man! Clear out before I throw you out." The man snapped.

Sin merely rolled his eyes as he grabbed his cane.
"And that calls itself the continent's finest. As soon as an invasion occurs, the whole supposed elites become downright rude and hostile to anything not wearing their shining armour." He muttered to himself, yet loud enough to be heard by the Imperial.
"Hey! Watch your tongue, Altmer! This invasion you speak of just happens to be the largest since the damned Oblivion crisis and we all know how messed up the world was after that! Now get out!"

Sin flashed a smug smirk.
"Oh, I see. You are scared, aren't you? If it's that serious, then why are you kicking out those who can't defend themselves? Why? Why am I not allowed to cower behind these walls with the rest of you?" He asked nonchalantly. The Blade glared but did not answer.
"Of course. The reason is probably that I'm wasting perfectly fine rations. That, or you consider one old man to be a cheap sacrifice." Sin added. He slowly hobbled out of the door.
"Well, don't be afraid you'll starve. I won't be the one to eat your rations. In fact, I'll leave, isn't that nice? Oh, but I do have to warn you."

The Altmer stopped in the hallway and looked over his shoulder.
"If things are really as bad as you say, no doubt some cities have been sacked already. You may be able to force a single crippled old man to leave, but can you do the same to thousands of civilians? Women, children? When is the limit reached where you can no longer call it a sacrifice, but a betrayal?" Sin chuckled and continued down the hallway, leaving the perplexed Blade behind.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Mar 21 2008, 11:15 PM
Post #150

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Mar 19 2008, 03:58 PM) *

Brianna

"I ...I will join you, if I may? She looked from Rann to Rahvin, unsure how they would react...She loved them both....

Rann

Rann shrugged, "You don't have to ask me, you know. I did offer."

Rann thought that he was merely pointing out the obvious, but a warning glare from his father made him realize that he might have seemed very rude just then. Rann didn't really care; Brianna was his mother by blood only. It wasn't that he disliked her or refused to give her a chance (quite the opposite, actually), it was just that he hadn't spent more than a few minutes with her before.

Rahvin

"I think I'll see if I can be of any use at the front," he said then with the intent of allowing Brianna some time with her son.

He kissed Brianna good-bye and gave Aerona and Rann a small wave before heading in that direction.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 24 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #151

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, somewhere in the crowd.

He could still see the flashes erupt over at the Imperial City. By now, he was starting to show more interest in the scene.
"They're mostly static, so that means that the involved parties are still the same. So somehow, somewhere, there is one or multiple mages who can go toe to toe with that Silhouette thing. At least, I think the Silhouette is over there as well. Makes sense, it's the only thing I've seen among the Akavir that can go all spellhappy for such a long time." He thought.

"Too bad we couldn't evacuate those mages. They would have been so helpful when we get ambushed." He continued to himself. The last thought made him look around. What he saw didn't please him at all.
"Hey! Civilians down center, flanked by archers, outer ring of melee! I want that kind of formation, so stop being all chaotic and do it!" He shouted all of a sudden.
"May I remind you people that we're still in a warzone?!"

The Breton sighed and turned his eyes back to the duel being fought in the distance.
"Just where and when did I become a military leader? This is so messed up."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Mar 26 2008, 11:17 PM
Post #152

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus, Imperial City

Dalrus seized the opportunity and fired off a blast of fire, ice, and electricity in quick succession. She then remembered a spell she had learned from her old caretaker. She was never sure of what it did, but had memorized it. Her caretaker had always stressed to only use it in very troubled times. Dalrus did not need to verbalize it, for like most of the Silhouette's spells, it was non-verbal. Dalrus thought very hard about the words and released them. Now Dalrus knew she had conjured a powerful spell, as it was the same purple color that the Silhouette's signature killing spell was. It must have been the same spell for the Silhouette's eyes suddenly flashed brighter as if in surprise.

"Come on Nika, where are you? she said in her mind to one of her leading mages
"Don't worry mistress, we're here!"said the excited Nord mage.
Suddenly around 20 forms came into being right in the middle of the Green Emperor Way. They were the mages Dalrus had counted on if she got into trouble, and she intended to finish off the Silhouette with them. They all charged and fired various elemental attacks at the Silhouette.

The Silhouette, Imperial City

Twenty three attacks, one of them being the Akaviri Death Spell, was something even one as powerful as the Silhouette panicked about. He eyes the attacks with fear and as they all converged on him he uttered a quick spell, there was an enormous explosion and the Silhouette's entire body was in the blast.

"ENOUGH!" he yelled and suddenly he through his arms to both sides, as if he had physically pushed the attacks away. The various spells shot off in all directions, severely damaging the walls surrounding the Green Emperor Way.

"When will you pathetic Tamrielics learn that your power is PATHETIC compared to mine!?" he said angrily. His voice rang in their ears, magically enhanced to a ridiculous decibal. The Silhouette fired off two Akaviri Death Spells which both hit their targets between the eyes. The two mages crumpled to the ground as dust. The Silhouette laughed with unnatural glee and then fired an orb of green magic towards Dalrus. "This mage is the leader, she should be slaughtered before I deal with these lesser mages," he thought to himself. To his dismay Dalrus used a spell he had not seen used as a defensive spell, it was so simple. She had used two very powerful telepathic spells which came in the form of two disembodied hands. With them she threw the ball off, not being powerful enough to do anything but stop the orb's course. All the mages fired at him again, and yet again he blocked it, as all the spells flew off and did more damage.

"I did not want to do this, but you leave me no choice. I had hoped to keep this tower as a momento of my conquest."he said with a hiss, as if he was sarcastic, though reading the Silhouette's emotion remained impossible. "Upon the rubble I am about to create, I will build a tower so mighty, the people of Tamriel will worship me as a god." he blocked twenty three more spells with a flock of his palm. "I suppose you haven't heard of Dûn Ťhränăuk Nẻmne?" he said in a voice of faux interest.

OOC: Veric would have heard of it, no one else though, it is the most powerful spell in existance, it is the equivalent of a nuclear blast. It is a very complex spell and the Silhouette is the only one to know the actual incantation for thousands of years. It takes a while to say the whole thing so it gives plenty of time for them to get rid of him.

The Silhouette blocked off more blasts and suddenly his body became a smoke form, his body shot up in the air, smoke trailing behind at a super speed. He quickly reached the top of the White Gold Tower and took form. There the Silhouette begand to utter words in Akaviri, Tamrielic and of languages not known to either continent. As he said the spell all light in the world went out, and then on again and out, and then on again. It started out slow but as the spell was continued with, the flickering went faster...
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Mar 26 2008, 11:38 PM
Post #153

Master
Group Icon

Ian

"What in Oblivion?" The vampire muttered as the world seemed to be going awry. Not even the Hunter's Sight could pierce the darkness as the world's light flickered in and out. Relying on what he could see in the flickering illumination, Ian and several blades made their way out of the Grand Hall and outside.

This is magic, beyond anything any mage can comprehend. Kirana's voice whispered in the vampire's mind, awe was evident in her voice. As the flickering accelerated to faster rates, many gathered on the fortifications of Cloud Ruler Temple.
A Blade captain by the name of Steffan approached Ian, before a word could leave the man's mouth, Ian said. "We're going to see the Countess, now. If the Akaviri come this way we're going to need a plan."

As Ian and Steffan, plus two more Blades, made their way down from the fortress, the vampire heard one of the younger Blades mutter. "We'll need a D*** good plan and devine mercy if they do...." Neither Ian nor Steffan said anything to contradict her.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Mar 27 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #154

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Mar 26 2008, 06:17 PM) *

Dalrus, Imperial City

Dalrus seized the opportunity and fired off a blast of fire, ice, and electricity in quick succession. She then remembered a spell she had learned from her old caretaker. She was never sure of what it did, but had memorized it. Her caretaker had always stressed to only use it in very troubled times. Dalrus did not need to verbalize it, for like most of the Silhouette's spells, it was non-verbal. Dalrus thought very hard about the words and released them. Now Dalrus knew she had conjured a powerful spell, as it was the same purple color that the Silhouette's signature killing spell was. It must have been the same spell for the Silhouette's eyes suddenly flashed brighter as if in surprise.

"Come on Nika, where are you? she said in her mind to one of her leading mages
"Don't worry mistress, we're here!"said the excited Nord mage.
Suddenly around 20 forms came into being right in the middle of the Green Emperor Way. They were the mages Dalrus had counted on if she got into trouble, and she intended to finish off the Silhouette with them. They all charged and fired various elemental attacks at the Silhouette.

The Silhouette, Imperial City

Twenty three attacks, one of them being the Akaviri Death Spell, was something even one as powerful as the Silhouette panicked about. He eyes the attacks with fear and as they all converged on him he uttered a quick spell, there was an enormous explosion and the Silhouette's entire body was in the blast.

"ENOUGH!" he yelled and suddenly he through his arms to both sides, as if he had physically pushed the attacks away. The various spells shot off in all directions, severely damaging the walls surrounding the Green Emperor Way.

"When will you pathetic Tamrielics learn that your power is PATHETIC compared to mine!?" he said angrily. His voice rang in their ears, magically enhanced to a ridiculous decibal. The Silhouette fired off two Akaviri Death Spells which both hit their targets between the eyes. The two mages crumpled to the ground as dust. The Silhouette laughed with unnatural glee and then fired an orb of green magic towards Dalrus. "This mage is the leader, she should be slaughtered before I deal with these lesser mages," he thought to himself. To his dismay Dalrus used a spell he had not seen used as a defensive spell, it was so simple. She had used two very powerful telepathic spells which came in the form of two disembodied hands. With them she threw the ball off, not being powerful enough to do anything but stop the orb's course. All the mages fired at him again, and yet again he blocked it, as all the spells flew off and did more damage.

"I did not want to do this, but you leave me no choice. I had hoped to keep this tower as a momento of my conquest."he said with a hiss, as if he was sarcastic, though reading the Silhouette's emotion remained impossible. "Upon the rubble I am about to create, I will build a tower so mighty, the people of Tamriel will worship me as a god." he blocked twenty three more spells with a flock of his palm. "I suppose you haven't heard of Dûn Ťhränăuk Nẻmne?" he said in a voice of faux interest.

The Silhouette blocked off more blasts and suddenly his body became a smoke form, his body shot up in the air, smoke trailing behind at a super speed. He quickly reached the top of the White Gold Tower and took form. There the Silhouette begand to utter words in Akaviri, Tamrielic and of languages not known to either continent. As he said the spell all light in the world went out, and then on again and out, and then on again. It started out slow but as the spell was continued with, the flickering went faster...

Veric

Veric's jaw dropped when he heard the words.

"Dûn Ťhränăuk Nẻmne hasn't been cast in many years," he explained to Voltar, "We cannot let it happen again now either."

"Summon a Winged Twilight. We need to reach the top of that tower."

A Winged Twilight could provide transportation, as well as the vital soul needed for the Silhouette's banishment.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 27 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #155

Master
Group Icon

OOC: I don't know what to think of hearing it is the most powerful spell in existence but what the heck, let's go for it! (What it has in raw power, it loses in utility with that damn long and very visible charge-up, so I don't really mind.)

Flint Ironwood.

When the world went crazy, there was only one word that came to the Breton's mind.
"Crap."

He had no idea what was going on. Not just the visual world had fallen into chaos, but he could feel the Magicka whirl around like a wave.
"It's got to be those guys back at the city. It's just got to be!"
He looked in the right direction, but there wasn't much he could make out.

Sinyaramen Fenasim.

Sin had just gone through Cloud Ruler's gates when it happened. Undisturbed by the flickering of the world around him, he closed his eyes instead and focussed. What he sensed did not just disturb him, it greatly disturbed him.
"A tap. Someone's tapping Magicka from incredible distances, and at a stupendous rate. Amazing." He spoke out loud.
"Although, who or what causes this must be a fool. The structure of Magicka will never repair itself after being manipulated on such a grand scale. This is serious!"

He reopened his eyes and stared in the direction where he felt the Magicka was drawn to.
"The Cyrodiil, it can't be any other place. What bothers me the most is, what kind of spell is being prepared that its demands are so high?"

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Mar 27 2008, 07:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Mar 30 2008, 07:40 PM
Post #156

Master
Group Icon

Voltar

Voltar picked up on the grave tone of Veric's voice as well as the urgency underlaying beneath it. Voltar nodded and withdrew the Staff of Worldly Demise from its strap located on his back. With a quick swirl of the staff a bright flash happened before the three mages. A massive Winged Twilight stood before them, hovering above the ground. It's feminine face looked to Voltar in an expecting fashion.

Voltar pointed to the top of White Gold Tower. "Fly us up there," he ordered the creature while removing a Grand Soul gem. He knew he was going to need it soon.

He climbed up the creature's back and gripped one of the wings to hold himself there. He waited for the others to follow suit.

At least he won't snipe us from the sky if he's busy casting that spell, Voltar thought.

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Apr 1 2008, 05:32 AM
Post #157

Councilor
Group Icon

Veric

Veric was becoming very confident in the situation at this point. The Silhouette had shown his hand too early, and now it seemed that his gamble would fail. Veric assumed that the Silhouette hadn't expected anyone to have actually known about Dûn Ťhränăuk Nẻmne and according to Veric's predictions, it would be his downfall. Once he and Voltar reached the top of the tower, they would have ample time to cast the necessary spells, and the Silhouette would have to risk disrupting his tedious incantation in order to stop them. Dûn Ťhränăuk Nẻmne had to be spoken all at once; if the flow of the incantation was broken, it had to be restarted, which would take even more time and possibly give them the chance to try again, if necessary.

Veric held on to the wing opposite Voltar, waiting to get close enough to begin the soul trap spell...

They reached the Silhouette quickly, as the Winged Twilight's powerful wings whisked them upward at an alarming rate.

"We both have to be holding the soul gem!" he shouted above the sound of rushing wind. Voltar extended one arm towards him and Veric grasped his companion's hand. Now they were both connected to the soul gem and the first step was complete.

Order your creature to continue circling, then begin chanting the soul trap spell in unison with me on the count of three. he said telepathically to Voltar.

One...two...three...

He cast the soul trap spell on the Silhouette, while Voltar did the same to the Winged Twilight.

When you kill this daedra, we'll be falling quite a distance. One of us will have to summon another to catch us when it is time. And do not forget that the soul gem must be destroyed at the exact moment the spell hits the Silhouette!

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Apr 1 2008, 05:33 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Apr 10 2008, 06:32 AM
Post #158

Master
Group Icon

Voltar

Despite the fact that he would be doing many complicated nearly at the same time, Voltar did not worry. He prepared a powerful touch spell, one he knew was strong enough to kill the winged twilight. He also had the incantation needed for the spell that would link the Silhouette with this winged twilight on the tip of his tongue.

He glanced at Veric and nodded. He was ready to finish this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Apr 18 2008, 05:52 AM
Post #159

Councilor
Group Icon

OOC: Mallet, I remember you saying you were pretty busy, so I'm taking minor liberties with Voltar for the sake of moving on. If you don't like something, I'll edit.

Veric

As the Winged Twilight brought them closer and closer, Veric knew it was time. The Silhouette was deep in his casting, and Veric found that despite his close proximity, the immortal creature was unaware of his presence. He could even hear the words of Dûn Ťhränăuk Nẻmne escaping its lips.

He committed what small pieces he'd heard to memory.

The soul traps were already in place. The Silhouette showed no sign of noticing. He nodded to his partner, who took his cue. The touch spell Voltar had prepared sucked the life from the daedra they were riding. Its physical form dissipated, and the two mages found themselves falling fast, though still connected by their tight grip on the now-full soul gem.

Veric finished the incantation of banishment as they fell, and Voltar finished the process by sending a powerful bolt of lightning through the soul gem, shattering it.

We can only hope that it worked...

They kept falling.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Apr 18 2008, 09:59 PM
Post #160

Knower
Group Icon

The Silhouette, White and Gold Tower

The Silhouette continued to say his incantation, it was nearly done, a few more seconds and everyone within the valley of Lake Rumare would be dead, with the exception of himself. Sure, his army would be gone, but that did not matter, he still had a reserve army which would sail from their hiding place the moment he called. They had, of course, been waiting on an island about eighty miles from Tamriel. All these thoughts went through his head as he started to form the last word in his mind. Then he heard the spell come towards him, it was like slow motion. His eyes shot open and he saw what looked to be an electric spell coming towards him, he knew it was more than that though, he could feel the types of magic in it. It was coupled with a banishment spell, he barely had time to scowl when it hit him. He felt his body melt away as it traveled between the world of oblivion and the world of nirn. Suddenly he found himself in the dark, lava-strewn world of oblivion. He feared nothing here, yet he could not do what he had set out to do, retake the throne of Tamriel for Akivar.

Meanwhile the force of the spell had nearly been put into motion and the epicenter of magic was powerful enough that it was no small spell. Although greatly dwarfed in size, the spell did happen to some extent. An enormous blast seemed to spring out of no where. A whirlpool of magic spun in towards where the Silhouette had been standing moments before and as it spun, everything in its path melted into dust. The tower was being eroded in half and fires caught on anything that could burn. Then, just as suddenly, the failed spell stopped. There was silence and then an enormous blast which ripped the White Gold tower in half, lengthwise.

Dalrus, Green Emperor Way

Dalrus cheered when she saw Altair and Voltar falling, they must have succeeded. Then she realized what must happen next. If the Silhouette had been nearly done with the spell there would still be repercussions for all that magic permeating the air.

"All mages, dissapperate, something is going to happen!" she shouted. Suddenly all the mages bodies started to glow and they dissappeared with a rustle. Dalrus, however, intended to stay and watch, this magic facinated her. She ran further away and out of the tower's likely places to fall and observed what was happening. The magic was ripping apart all the tall buildings and fires burst from the windows in the tower. Suddenly she heard a loud bang. The tower swayed ominously and split down the middle. Dalrus's eyes widened with horror as the tower fell backwards. She cringed, anticipating the loud smash. It seemed to take a while, though that was to be expected for such a tall building. Then a crash so loud she was surprised the noise did not shatter her teeth came. She looked up to see a wave of dust shoot up into the air like a volcanoe. The tower had smashed straight through the wall and crushed at least twenty buildings into dust, on both sides where the other half had fallen too.
+Quote Post

9 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:30 PM