Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Screenshots from Jerric's World
King Coin
post Sep 24 2011, 07:51 PM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

laugh.gif

The screen of Jerric blatantly looking at her breasts is hilarious! Did he get smacked?

Jerric looks so serious in the guard screen. "Are you accusing me of something?"

I couldn't see very well, but it looked like Jerric's hands were wrapped in bandages.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 25 2011, 12:51 AM
Post #22

Paladin
Group Icon

Grits, those were fabulous screens! biggrin.gif

1. Hey! My eyes are up here!!!

2. Huh? Musta been some other Nords.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 12 2011, 05:06 PM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

mALX, thanks for that link! I am very interested in doing this. Argh, when time permits… The whole incident with Ongar stealing food and then sitting down next to Jerric happened while I was moving the camera, it was hysterical. That was a fun night at Olav’s.

Uleni, she looked pretty ticked off. I was laughing.

KC, those gauntlets are the Fists of the Drunkard, you can buy them from Maenlorn at the Flowing Bowl. They are a must-have for Jerric. biggrin.gif

LOL, Thank you, Acadian! smile.gif

Vigge gets an earful from Lildereth. Maybe that’s why he moved to Kvatch.

Jerric making friends in Bruma. You'll turn my bones to ash? Let's see it.

Here’s Abiene in Chorrol.

And here’s a screenshot I made for the story, but then I realized that it doesn’t look very wintry. Darnand and Banner arrive at Shetcombe Farm.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 12 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #24

Ancient
Group Icon

These screens are great, both Jerric and Lildereth really look like they are giving someone what-for, lol. Abiene looks lonely, sad, miserable, and cold in Chorrol (just like she described in the last chapter !!!) You should have posted that screen at the bottom of her "Letters" page, how apropos !! Er...is Darnand using a stolen Legion bay horse? GAAAAH !!! Lol. You did a wonderful job on the Facegen for all your characters !!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Oct 12 2011, 07:36 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

That look! I’m surprised Vigge hasn’t wet himself! laugh.gif

That Dunmer has made quite a few enemies now. Aravi wants to stab him, and Jerric’s going to pummel him with his bare fists!

I have to say, Abiene doesn’t look like she’s enjoying Chorrol much.

Nice screen of Darnand and Banner, but it doesn’t look wintery at all. You could try again, but opening the console first and typing “fw 38EED” (without quotes). That’ll make it snow.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 13 2011, 01:26 AM
Post #26

Paladin
Group Icon

That look on Lildereth’s face is priceless! I think every woman who visits the Skingrad guild has felt the same. I think it’s so much better to give him the Lildereth treatment than to find oneself doing the walk of shame down to sweet rolls at breakfast.

We’ve come to the conclusion that Alval’s ‘bones to ashes’ line is a bunch of imp chips and that he’s all talk. Anymore, he just gets a strong demoralize spell and the sound of Buffy giggling as he runs away. From that look on Jerric’s face though, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Nord turned Alval into a bloody popsicle!

Abiene looks fabulous and just the way I imagine her (when she’s not doing yoga). How neat that you caught that pair of Chorrol dogs in the shot!

What a neat shot of Darnand and Banner! I love how you captured parts of Kvatch in the background.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 2 2012, 06:23 PM
Post #27

Councilor
Group Icon

I took two pictures of Jerric in Hrotanda Vale before I realized that he was wearing the wrong armor the whole time. Oops. Here he is in his mercenary gear instead of the quieter leather, and here he’s wearing a hood instead of the enchanted Blades helm. Double oops.

I have changed the provenance of that Blackwood Company armor. It’s really the stuff Rasheda made for him. Really. Let’s just call it a “mod.” whistling.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 2 2012, 06:28 PM
Post #28

Ancient
Group Icon

His Blackwood cuirass and Blades shield go well together. And he's in a hoodie too. I guess he just cannot help but to be fashionable! biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 2 2012, 06:44 PM
Post #29

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 2 2012, 01:23 PM) *

. Here he is in his mercenary gear
I have changed the provenance of that Blackwood Company armor. It’s really the stuff Rasheda made for him. Really. Let’s just call it a “mod.” whistling.gif

ROFL !! Works for me! I love the above shot of Jerric, he looks awesome and handsome for a vanilla Nord! You did such a great job on his facegen!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Oct 2 2012, 07:07 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

I do like that Blackwood armor, never had a character that actually got to wear it though. goodjob.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 3 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #31

Paladin
Group Icon

Jerric looks fabulous in that 'Blackwood Company' armor! Screw what the game has for that armor's background, go for looks! For example, Buffy loves wearing 'Golden Saint' armor (modified to light armor) - we simply pretend it has nothing to do with that terrible dweeb Sheogorath. laugh.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 27 2012, 07:17 PM
Post #32

Councilor
Group Icon

I can’t remember if I posted these anywhere. They’re from Jerric and Darnand’s Skyrim adventures over Thanksgiving break and perhaps a bit earlier. These are Skyrim, so they’re pictures of my TV.

Jerric went on a pilgrimage to High Hrothgar, though he did not bother the Greybeards. Ulfe decided to head back to Cyrodiil somewhere along the way, possibly due to Darnand’s enthusiastic use of his new Chain Lightning spell. Great if your battlemage friend is blessed by the Atronach, but no fun for your dog. Here Jerric is reading a plaque.

Jerric took a long time at the Talos statue. Darnand was very patient. You can see that here Darnand is uncharacteristically attired in plate armor. This is because: 1. He was cold, 2. Frost Trolls, and 3. I forgot what he was hauling around for Jerric.

Here is an old shot from one night at the Bee and Barb. Darnand is without headwear and so looks very much like an Imperial. tongue.gif Jerric is feeling blue here. The hot Dibellan at the other pub kicked him out without so much as a peek or a squeeze, and the Black Briar mead is not as good as everyone makes it out to be.

Jerric is an amenable tourist. On the way up to Solitude a guard told him to be sure he stopped and checked out the view. So he did.

Traveling off-road in Skyrim is nothing like in Cyrodiil. Jerric has a flawless sense of direction, but he is not familiar with mountainous terrain. Darnand loves his maps and sometimes fails to look up and see that there is no way they can actually get up/down there. (They don’t have horses.) Since neither of them is inclined to ask directions, they sometimes go astray. Like here Jerric insisted that they follow the river. Now they can see their destination at the base of a very long waterfall. Here Darnand is grinding his teeth loudly enough to be heard over the river, and Jerric is ignoring him. At least it's not raining.

Here the fellows discover another waterfall, this one far more agreeable. Jerric lives in the hope of finding a friendly, skinny-dipping Khajiit or Bosmer, suitably protected by frost charms of course. No joy at this pool. I’m sure he’ll keep looking.

The Bannered Mare in Whiterun has become another home between adventures. Uthgerd’s house is comfortable, but both of them like a break from Jerric’s cooking while they’re in town. Here’s a quiet afternoon at the Bannered Mare.

Later it got more lively. (And Darnand noticed that they were wearing practically the same outfit, so he made Jerric change.) Many of us have heard Carlotta complain about getting too much attention from men. Here she is talking to Jerric. Now when she stands right there, where else is he supposed to look?

This post has been edited by Grits: Dec 27 2012, 07:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Dec 27 2012, 07:38 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

These are great Grits! Love the little stories behind the pictures. If Jerric is looking for a certain Khajiit in the water, he needs to venture a little farther from the road. tongue.gif

Love the shot of Jerric at the Bannered Mare. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Dec 27 2012, 07:59 PM
Post #34

Ancient
Group Icon

So nice to see Jerric and Darnit Darnand again. You should get Skyrim on the PC, that way you can make a full Darny companion for J.

So strange to see Jerric with a beard after all those Oblivion pics! He looks like an older and wiser Nord now. But I see his waterfall pool searching shows that he is still the same fun-loving fellow at heart. Perhaps he should look in Eastmarch, I hear the hot springs are very inviting... wink.gif

Ha! Carlotta has all her wares out on display? Maybe Jerric would like a couple of gourds? Or perhaps some honeydews? biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 27 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #35

Paladin
Group Icon

What a delightfully entertaining look into life in Skyrim for Jerric and Darnand! I love Jerric’s more rugged look, but the same old Jerric personality shines through – waterfalls, cleavage, food and drink! I chuckled at your description of their navigational challenges in the mountains. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 1 2013, 03:57 AM
Post #36

Ancient
Group Icon

GAAAH! Jerric grew a beard! Great screens, especially for being off a TV !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Mar 26 2013, 07:55 PM
Post #37

Councilor
Group Icon

I took another picture of my TV. Here’s Jerric on the Xbox.

Cyrodiil feels a little lonely compared to the camaraderie (and mayhem) of followers in Skyrim, so he’s still running around with Erthor. Spell Tomes are his newest discovery. He finally went into a fort looking for Nerussa’s wine and found two tomes. Now he wants to know if there’s one hidden in every fort. hehe.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 26 2013, 08:00 PM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 26 2013, 02:55 PM) *

I took another picture of my TV. Here’s Jerric on the Xbox.

Cyrodiil feels a little lonely compared to the camaraderie (and mayhem) of followers in Skyrim, so he’s still running around with Erthor. Spell Tomes are his newest discovery. He finally went into a fort looking for Nerussa’s wine and found two tomes. Now he wants to know if there’s one hidden in every fort. hehe.gif

You did an amazing job of his Facegen for an XBox 360! Awesome shot!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 26 2013, 10:31 PM
Post #39

Ancient
Group Icon

He is looking all studly. Like Vladimir Kulich back in the days of The 13th Warrior.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 26 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #40

Paladin
Group Icon

Yay! Jerric is looking great! Is that a little dark-haired wood elven lass with a bow in the ruins behind him? Ha! Made ya look! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:59 AM