Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human - Planning #5, Continue!
Fuzzy Knight
post May 15 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Old thread:
To Heir is Human - Planning #4

Continue! smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 15 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ May 14 2006, 09:55 PM)
I just checked out the new (and much more evil than the ones we already have) assassin Fuzzy, he seems creepy and cool.  smile.gif

You think we could have some sort of past connection between him and Deagan?  Like they used to know eachother but maybe Deagan betrayed him and left him to die a long time ago. (because of his love of money or something...Deagan loves money.)

Anyways the point would be that , when they met up again after a long time of Deagan thinking that he was dead...it could be fun.

Yeah that sounds like a cool idea Kiln. Both of them could have been working together many years back. Maybe had a job or something to kill someone, we did kill him and in his house we found this fortune of gold and items. You're so greedy so you stabbed Hecate in the back, with some sort of sleep or paralysing poison then took the gold and items and ran... wink.gif

QUOTE(minque @ May 14 2006, 10:00 PM)
Mmm sounds fun to me, but then again if Brianna is present...?  well they won´t know she´s pregnant at first will they? I mean Rahvin knows.....Arygon knows, then what about Deagan and Sadril...hmmm

Hecate won't know at first, until the bad guy hires him and tells him about Brianna.

QUOTE(Dantrag @ May 15 2006, 12:44 AM)
You know, we really don't have to do any real 'fast-forwarding'. Just keep Brianna alive until the little whelp (laugh.gif) is born. Then make another RP.  laugh.gif

Seriously though, to avoid (or at least reduce) the fast forward, the kid could be like, a vessel for some god that uses the baby to guide us mortals. Meaning, the god comes down, possesses baby, tells us what to do, leaves. Repeat as necessary.

And I think that either Fuzzy, Shogun, or Aki should control the bad guy.

Is Sadril going to join w/ the new baddie? Just a random question...

EDIT: nice new sig, minque

Doesn't sound so bad Danny. The baby would be chosen or something by the Gods smile.gif
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 15 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

Actually Arygon doesn't know about Brianna being pregnant...

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
minque
post May 15 2006, 08:53 PM
Post #4

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ May 15 2006, 12:44 AM)
You know, we really don't have to do any real 'fast-forwarding'. Just keep Brianna alive until the little whelp (laugh.gif) is born. Then make another RP.  laugh.gif

Seriously though, to avoid (or at least reduce) the fast forward, the kid could be like, a vessel for some god that uses the baby to guide us mortals. Meaning, the god comes down, possesses baby, tells us what to do, leaves. Repeat as necessary.

And I think that either Fuzzy, Shogun, or Aki should control the bad guy.

Is Sadril going to join w/ the new baddie? Just a random question...

EDIT: nice new sig, minque

Uhhh I´d say we should keep her alive!!! ohmy.gif Ad also after the kiddo is born!

About my sig..it´s a piece of work by the one and only...FUZZY!!!!! I think she´s gordeous....and has nearly the same hair-color as I have!

QUOTE(Dantrag @ May 15 2006, 01:46 AM)
I'm thinking it's coming up on dawn. Since everyone was about to go to bed when the Jadier and crew ran off, and then he got killed, and everyone fought through the night, not to mention the snowball fights and such.

That's most of the reason why Rahvin's trying to hurry; he wants to get as far away as possible while spending the least amount of time in the sun as possible. (If that makes sense)

And I was reading further up, and minque said that Rahvin knew Brianna was pregnant; I don't remember that. Does anyone know when he found out?

Sorry I just presumed he did....hmm I might have mixed him up with Jadier though....hehe both charahters controlled by you Danny......but nope Rahvin doesn´t know!

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ May 15 2006, 04:08 AM)
perhaps she mixed up rahvin and sadril

See above!

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ May 15 2006, 04:08 PM)
Actually Arygon doesn't know about Brianna being pregnant...

Nooo....no he doesn´t....and I think that it´s good if not so many ppl know.....at the time. It could be different ways to find out...hihi except the very obvious one!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 15 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

heh there goes sadril again, scaring innocent women

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Kiln
post May 15 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #6

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ May 15 2006, 12:37 PM)
Yeah that sounds like a cool idea Kiln. Both of them could have been working together many years back. Maybe had a job or something to kill someone, we did kill him and in his house we found this fortune of gold and items. You're so greedy so you stabbed Hecate in the back, with some sort of sleep or paralysing poison then took the gold and items and ran... wink.gif

I'd rather have him thinking that Hecate is dead so he will be caught off guard by the fact that he's alive...like after they killed the noble Deagan got greedy and stabs his partner with a poisoned dagger (expecting him to die) but somehow he manages to survive and (Obviously) wants revenge for what Deagan did to him..

Edit: I also recommend that we fight something soon, bandits or trolls or anything that would want to attack us...doesn't matter what really...

This post has been edited by Kiln: May 15 2006, 11:49 PM

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
minque
post May 16 2006, 12:02 AM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Fighting? hmm maybe Brianna could have some use of nasty spells? Because a fighter she is not!

Besides....I´m off to bed now!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 16 2006, 01:07 AM
Post #8

Councilor
Group Icon

Maybe we can stop in the cave and chat as requested, and then get attacked by something nasty just as we are about to sleep. mellow.gif

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Tellie
post May 16 2006, 10:51 AM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

Well...Telina is going to come back...if anyone can fit me in with Brianna and Co...but she will be more healer/mage/archer...a little dagger is not too great to use in a fight...sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 16 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

I'd rather have him thinking that Hecate is dead so he will be caught off guard by the fact that he's alive...like after they killed the noble Deagan got greedy and stabs his partner with a poisoned dagger (expecting him to die) but somehow he manages to survive and (Obviously) wants revenge for what Deagan did to him..

Sounds like a good idea Kiln! smile.gif Hecate is known to cheat death...

But I'll send him up to that town you're heading to... Lainlalten - They can meet there.

This post has been edited by Fuzzy Knight: May 16 2006, 01:09 PM
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 16 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

There I sort of introduced the noble who will be an assassin himself, or the main guy (probably not the main guy) he's in Lainlalten so that'll speed up the story some.

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 16 2006, 05:46 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

So... you just went into his nobles house, talked to him, went into his quarters, lockpicked his desk and found the note about the assassination of Brianna. I really don't think we have to speed things up since Shogun said he would be happy to be the bad guy, so we could give him some time to work.

What could make a little more sense would that maybe, me and Deagan encountered each other in Lainlalten. Maybe Deagan threw out something convicing or something, so that Hecate wouldn't kill him as he really wanted.

Hecate starts trusting Deagan...

Shogun who will be controlling the bad guy will be one who sent the letter to Hecate about arranging a meeting. Both of them meet, talk about this and Hecate wants to have the job to kill this pregnant woman.

Since Hecate starts to see Deagan he get's a little bit uncarefull and tells Deagan about the assassination. Deagan is like "holy cow" you know, because out from the details and discription he knows it's Brianna.

From there we start working - Shogun won't tell Hecate about the prophecy, only hand out a large amount of gold. So all Deagan will know is that someone wants Brianna dead, but not why.

From there we get into a few assassination attempts. Then a little more in, we start to unfold this mystery when you (Arygon) get back with Brianna and the rest, and maybe one of these wise women who have been following Arygon or what ever they've done, see Brianna and want to speak to her...

Something like that... That's just my thought - since I think things are unfolding to fast with you suddenly finding out about both the prophecy AND the assassination of a pregnant woman... kvleft.gif
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 16 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #13

Councilor
Group Icon

I agree with Fuzzy; no need to speed things along so much. And again, please don't just throw in important things like that without consulting those in this thread first. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post May 16 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #14

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Sounds great Fuzzy, really well thought out mate. smile.gif

And I agree with Danny about the liberties taken by Darkhunter, please don't make up important plot points without first consulting everyone else.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 16 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

... it's not all that important... it could just be some minion or something...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 16 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ May 16 2006, 03:08 PM)
... it's not all that important... it could just be some minion or something...

In any case, it's a huge progression of the main plot; something that everyone has a say in.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 16 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

... well then! ANNILATING!!!! goodbye my noble (... did I really care?)

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post May 16 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ May 16 2006, 12:46 PM)
So... you just went into his nobles house, talked to him, went into his quarters, lockpicked his desk and found the note about the assassination of Brianna. I really don't think we have to speed things up since Shogun said he would be happy to be the bad guy, so we could give him some time to work.

*wakes up* work? huh? oh right, bad guy stuff. tongue.gif

seems like you did some good planning yourself there fuzzy. and again (anyone) feel free to throw some suggestions around for this bad guy. i don't want to ruin all of the surprise though devilsmile.gif

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 16 2006, 09:31 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Something at least ten times worse then Hecate wink.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post May 17 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #20

Wise Woman
Group Icon

I must admit I´m a bit worried about Brianna.....it´s a terrible thing to be wanted dead....jeez..maybe someone WILL succeed in just killing her!? Then ......I´m out sad.gif

Hmmm hopefully there will be someone who will defend her? blink.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:28 AM