Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introduce yourself!
Fuzzy Knight
post Mar 25 2005, 08:40 PM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

Hi

My name is Fuzzy Knights, I'm already known for most of u in the TES Forums by the name Fuzzy Knight. My real name is Sondre, but mostly people call me Sony. Atleast those on the web. I'm 14 years old, like PC, RPG, Dungeons&Dragons, Fantasy, Reading, Music and drawing. My concept art can be seen in my two Photobucket Albums; Veda and Fuzzy Knight

I also have a picture here, at Fan Made Art biggrin.gif Not much else to know about me... I go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week, I've played football from 8 years, play gold, ice hocky and other sports. I also have much experiance in Martial Arts, like Judo, Karate and Kendo tongue.gif I know how to defend myself...

smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Circe
post Mar 25 2005, 09:42 PM
Post #42

Associate

Am known as Circe througout the land of TES. Live in So. California where the sun usually shines... Unless its El Nino .. and it is... sigh...

Love family, friends and travel. Love my 205 lb. neopolitan mastiff slobber dog and Love any and all things related to TES.

Am a realist who is known to quote "You get what you get....and be glad you got it"! :goodjob:
+Quote Post
Chorrat
post Mar 25 2005, 11:45 PM
Post #43

Retainer
Group Icon

I am Chorrat, the most dangerous rat in the entire universe! I have powers beyond your imagination, being able to destory entire kingdoms just with the powers of my mind! However, I mostly use my godlike powers to acquire cheese. Cheese is my life's love. Nothing beats cheese!

If anyone here touches my cheese, I'll bite you! Bad! Really!

What? What did you say? Did you say something about cats? I hate cats. One day, when I will have eaten a lot of cheese, I will remove cats from this world! And I will rule the world of cheese!

--------------------
I am Chorrat, the rat who can change the fate of entire kingdoms! Bow before me, or I shall do something really bad to you!

I'll eat your cheese!
+Quote Post
darkcootie
post Mar 26 2005, 01:39 AM
Post #44

Finder
Group Icon

hi im darkcootie i found a link to this place on someones sig so here i am
+Quote Post
Burnt Sierra
post Mar 27 2005, 11:37 AM
Post #45

Two Headed cat
Group Icon

Hey everyone. This feels like a nice friendly forum, looking forward to participating.
+Quote Post
Troika
post Mar 30 2005, 05:41 AM
Post #46

Agent

I am troika. Apart from that, I haven't got much of an idea who I am at the moment. I've been out all night drinking, and thought I'd sign up here for boats and giggles as someone once said.

I also have a nice oblivion mod in the works, but it's top secret... unless you belong to the right group of people... wink.gif
+Quote Post
ninja pirate
post Mar 31 2005, 06:54 AM
Post #47

Evoker

hey, i am ninja pirate, same as on tes-boards, on IRC i can be found as "brm", and i live in holland
+Quote Post
Pinehead
post Apr 4 2005, 09:27 PM
Post #48

Evoker

Howdy. I'm Pinehead and I'm quite new to the wonderous internet (I live out-of-town, with really crummy internet so I never really got much to do with it. 'Round end 2004 we got some new cable planted in the area and I started at the official TES forums) Some might know me of the official forums, but most won't. I'm 15 years old and I live in the netherlands. I like the Bosmer and I love to eat (I'm not fat or anything) especially cheese and meat (we ARE little cannibals) and I hate school. I don't do much, but if I got my hands on something, I can get it done quite well (in my opinion). I'm planning to do some modding for oblivion though I'm not great with computers. Maybe some voice acting or something. I need a better computer first and I'm using my good speechcraft to persuade my parents to buy me a really nice PC. Anyway, Hello! (Hope I didn't ramble too much)

--------------------
Oblivion? Never heard of it. Sounds like a joke.
+Quote Post
Phate
post Apr 8 2005, 01:02 AM
Post #49

Retainer

hello I'm phate, I just joined today but I've been a member of the TES forums for about a month

I enjoy writing and you can check out my first story in the fan fiction section its called The Serpents Dance- a tale of two assassins

(joint venture by myself and Burntsierra)

I enjoy writing and playing morrowind GOTY and i can't wait for oblivion
.....like anyone can...

In game I am usually a dark elf, and don't follow the MQ (usually)

anyways thats me, see you guys in the forums
+Quote Post
KillerTV
post Apr 9 2005, 08:20 PM
Post #50

Associate

Hey, KillerTV, 14, know most of you from the TES forums or IRC biggrin.gif

Always come here for new screenies, interview etc. everyday biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Half Life 2 > Everything :)
+Quote Post
doctor
post Apr 9 2005, 08:44 PM
Post #51

Retainer

Hello, my name is, quite obviously, doctor, though in real life it is something that is not a doctor, im 13 and have, i think, been playing morrowind since it came out but i dont know the realease date. I am interested in many things, those including foreums about just about anything, playing games, reading books, going out with friends and ice skatig, though there are many more, most of the time people are to lazy to type doctor so you may call me doc and ive been on elderscrolls forums since march the 10th 05 and am surprised i didnt sign up sooner, i am generally very active on forums and come up with loads of crrrrrazy things :eek: and am allergic to nuts.
i also quite like writing poetry, but i only 'enjoy' it in english in school as its better than everything else, but write every once in a while. i found this site in the post "#4 deep analysing picture" in oblivion general on tes forums. i hope this has been an insight in to my very wonderful fabulous life wink.gif and that we can all be friends, see you on the forums.

--------------------
Say hello to the doctor, and say goodbye to, cause you wont wake up after the operation user posted image

I LOVE POKEMON!!!
user posted image
...........................Not -_-
+Quote Post
Venom_X
post Apr 9 2005, 11:34 PM
Post #52

Agent

Hey I'm Venom_X and I've come here from the TES forums. I'm part of the Library of Tes F'ruum

--------------------
Here is the greatest advice you will ever get
+Quote Post
raithen
post Apr 9 2005, 11:56 PM
Post #53

Retainer

Well, here goes...

I finaly came here to show the white flag. I give up. That's it. You win. No more forum making for me. I joined here because Alexander said somthing to us (the Library of Tes F'Ruum) about switching our topics and threads over here.

I originaly said I would make a forum for our little mod, but I was turned down. Then Alexander pmed our leader, Troika, to switch over to this community. It was agreed apon. I became realy angry, but Troika explained to me why we weren't using my forum for the mod.

*sigh* There's just no place in this guar-eat-guar world for the little guy...

By the way, I'm the same raithen from TES forums. I've been on there for a healthy year.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 11 2005, 11:23 PM
Post #54

Knower
Group Icon

My name is Hukai The Wandering...duh, it's right there! I'm a great Morrowind fan and know only the lore found in Morrowind. I love games and am currently in high school. I first started posting at the offical Morrowind site and hope to...blah blah blah...more boring stuff. After which I'll make a book for the xerxys library to be turned into a mod.

CHICKENS SHALL ONCE AGAIN CONTROL THE EARTH!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Hannah
post Apr 15 2005, 01:43 AM
Post #55

Associate

Hullo!

My name is Hannah and I'm a guar addict...wait...wrong forum... :paperbag:

I've wandered in here fresh off the official forums to hopefully help with the Library of Tes F’Ruum and of course to talk with other Oblivion devotees! biggrin.gif

In my spare time, I'm the mistress of Hannah's Whereizit and the Gratuitous Guar page. I'm attracted to shiny objects, tea, and guars!
+Quote Post
Bakudon Storm
post Apr 15 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #56

Associate

Hello, I am Bakudon Storm, Sorry that I do not have much to introduce myself to, I am one of the quiet types, but I do make convosation to something that I am most interested about.
+Quote Post
Epy
post Apr 15 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #57

Quotinator
Group Icon

Hannah, let's start a support group. :paperbag:
Anywhoos...

Good day, folks of the Waiting 4 Oblivion board. smile.gif
(In case you miss or scroll by it, I'm one of these guys now)

Well, I go by the name of Epy here. In the mortal realms , though, (I hope everyone got their half-mortality buttons at the door) I am known as Thomas and hail from Norway. You know, that place with ice-cubed buildings, igloos, whale chocolit and polar bears running around downtown. Like with Canada, It's a common misconception that we actually have seasons, as well as otherwise thriving and civilized means of living. wink.gif

When there's time, I play lots of games, read, learn to draw, go window-shopping for puter stuff/games, RP, play the drums, martial-arts, collect stuff, browse forums and study.
I am, like many others, waiting for Oblivion to come down upon us, and have been active in the community since October last year, right after the announcement. Loyal elderscrolls fan since Arena, played and loved them all. Current favourite would be Daggerfall.

And now, the squish-splatter cliché. I am the pie-mark. *ducks*

I was also asked recently to join the moderating team of the board, and before I realized what I had done (oh, the pain), I was captured and woke up a few days ago with an awesome logo (thank you, Sinder) and a selection of tools I'll need to make sure you folks have a good time here. Most people here are nice and well behaved, and the mod team is simply wonderful (minque rocks!).
I'm glad I get to help out here, and so feel free to ask me anything and let me know if something's preventing you or anyone else from having a good time. Goes for the rest of the team as well, I'm sure. biggrin.gif

Lastly, a big thanks goes out to stargelman for the terrific site and the whole w4o team for their contributions to the community.

See you out there.

P.S
I just may take bribes (gifts/donations appreciated), depending on the quality of the offer; specifically, and especially, the cookies. :lickinglips2:
+Quote Post
Rane
post Apr 17 2005, 12:51 PM
Post #58

Lurker
Group Icon

Evening folks. Or afternoon. Or morning.

Right, I guess a plain Hi is most suitable and convenient after all...

So, err... Hi!

Just lil ol' (or not so old really) me here, Rane. A few of you have probably seen me posting over at the official forums, rambling about stuff and posting a plethora of useless nonsense. Or then you haven't seen much of me... yet.

Anyway, I'll just put some general info about myself here then.

Sex: Male
    Interests: Games, books, icehockey, modding games to name a few.

Back to exploring the rest of this place then I guess. Cya around.
+Quote Post
Azura's Star
post Apr 18 2005, 03:59 AM
Post #59

Retainer

Boo!

Hello, all. As a number of you know, I'm Azura's Star, from both the Official Forums and the Voblivion Forums. I've been lurking around here for a while, and I finally decided to register today.

Hi!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Nordic Fabricant
post Apr 21 2005, 10:12 AM
Post #60

Associate

I'm me, Nordic fabricant

17 year old boy from Norway....

--------------------
"Life is my hunger, feed me..."
+Quote Post

48 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:29 PM