Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Character Mods?
Kane
post Aug 2 2017, 03:46 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

Hi folks -I'm finally making a big dive into Oblivion, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions to help with face and looks textures. smile.gif So far, Melora (Dunmer) is running these mods:

Blockhead
Natural Faces
Oblivion Character Overhaul

Any help is appreciated! biggrin.gif

Melora

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Decrepit
post Aug 3 2017, 12:19 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Lots of folks have beat me to the punch on this one. Looks like you're getting there!!!! OCOv2 is indeed the way to go, imo. Bevilex devotes a section of his Oblivion Graphics Modlist? to OCO and add-ons. I followed its body/face recommendations to the letter for my experimental Oblivion build. You can see the results in my recent screenshots posted in the appropriate Oblivion sub-forum thread. Bear in mind that almost all experimental build captures also feature Oblivion Reloaded, which further improves graphics. More recent shots feature both Oblivion Reloaded and an ENB, though with that combo I've still got a number of graphical kinks to iron out.

This post has been edited by Decrepit: Aug 3 2017, 12:21 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Aug 3 2017, 02:02 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Decrepit @ Aug 2 2017, 07:19 PM) *

Lots of folks have beat me to the punch on this one. Looks like you're getting there!!!! OCOv2 is indeed the way to go, imo. Bevilex devotes a section of his Oblivion Graphics Modlist? to OCO and add-ons. I followed its body/face recommendations to the letter for my experimental Oblivion build. You can see the results in my recent screenshots posted in the appropriate Oblivion sub-forum thread. Bear in mind that almost all experimental build captures also feature Oblivion Reloaded, which further improves graphics. More recent shots feature both Oblivion Reloaded and an ENB, though with that combo I've still got a number of graphical kinks to iron out.

ooh, thanks for that link! I'll have to go check your screens, too. smile.gif

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:33 PM