Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quest problem
bloodyfish
post Jul 18 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #1

Finder
Group Icon

Well, I'm using an acrobat to do the mage quest and I'm up to the pillar. I did it right on my old, deleted character, but now I'm having a problem. I have no way of fortifying the pillar. I wasted the scroll by accident. Do I need to be able to use a fortify magic spell to make a target or touch version? My restoration isn't high enough yet if this is true. Anybody know what I should do? And will jumping into the area work?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 19 2007, 08:04 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

OH i remember doing that quest... Uh, your doing the one in the Aylied ruin and the excavation right? I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what kind of spell you use (touch or on target) so long as it hits the stone pillar thingy (don't remember exactly what you hit biggrin.gif it's been a while)

If your restoration skill isn't high enough then you could go around to the towns and try and find a fortify Magicka scroll.

Here are two magic stores that I know of that might have some scrolls to help you:

- The Mystic Emporium in the Imperial City Market and
- A Warlock's Luck in Bruma

Other then that i don't know, unless one of the mages guilds specialize in Restoration (Looked it up at uesp.net, it's Anvil) or the temple might help.

If worse comes to worse I suppose you could always just wander around all of the towns going to every store looking for a bloody scroll biggrin.gif.

Hope this helps. Happy hunting.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
bloodyfish
post Jul 19 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #3

Finder
Group Icon

Nevermind, the scrolls in the chest they gave us respawned.
+Quote Post
catfish2121
post Nov 21 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #4

Associate

Hey! I'm tryin to get advanced armorer taining from Gin- Wulm,and he ask a questuion about a book,at first edition book store ,anyone kno what book he's talkin about and where its at,I've opened every book in the place. Thanks
+Quote Post
Rane
post Nov 22 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #5

Lurker
Group Icon

QUOTE(catfish2121 @ Nov 22 2007, 12:28 AM) *

Hey! I'm tryin to get advanced armorer taining from Gin- Wulm,and he ask a questuion about a book,at first edition book store ,anyone kno what book he's talkin about and where its at,I've opened every book in the place. Thanks

You need to read The Armorer's Challenge and then return to him. The book isn't that rare and it should be sold at the First Edition.
+Quote Post
catfish2121
post Nov 22 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #6

Associate

QUOTE(Rane @ Nov 22 2007, 03:19 AM) *

You need to read The Armorer's Challenge and then return to him. The book isn't that rare and it should be sold at the First Edition.

I've opened every book there,(upstairs and basement) and did'nt see that one,thanks
+Quote Post
Hypedupturtle
post Mar 8 2008, 08:41 PM
Post #7

Retainer

QUOTE(catfish2121 @ Nov 22 2007, 01:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Rane @ Nov 22 2007, 03:19 AM) *

I've opened every book there,(upstairs and basement) and did'nt see that one,thanks

Ye, I couldn't find it there either. Eventually I found it as random loot in a cave.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:51 PM