48 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introduce yourself!
Anghardel
post Feb 15 2005, 12:23 AM
Post #21

Retainer

Hello all smile.gif

My name is Anghardel, or just Ang; of course, this isn't my real name--that'd be Stephen, and if you wish to call me by it then you can.

I just felt like joining the forums here because I think that the title fits my mood; "Waiting for Oblivion" smile.gif. I've been waiting ever since I heard the announcement, even the rumors beforehand, and now I'm here.

This site looks excellent, by the way smile.gif

I'd let everyone know things about me, but you will probably learn about me as things go along, so I'll save everyone the straining read.

Ang

--------------------
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen, philosophers, and divines."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DarkBloodRaven
post Feb 15 2005, 03:51 AM
Post #22

Associate

hi everyone, im new here, just registered, looks goo i think, ive been on TES forums, Intellecua, Teen Generation, Voblivion and others including this one.

--------------------
-My mind is not for sale or rent to any god or government.-
+Quote Post
General Edor Crespin
post Feb 17 2005, 02:35 AM
Post #23

Retainer

G'morning all,

I'm a fan of Morrowind, the game, and the Elder Scrolls lore in general. TES is the only fantasy that's ever really attracted me. In fact, I like it so much that I write stories based in its universe. smile.gif My other major interests are computers, Star Wars, RTS gaming, science fiction, and old sf books and magazines. I collect old science fiction books and magazines, and by now I probably have in excess of $500 worth (that's only what I paid for it, there's some stuff I have probably worth rather more).

Feel free to email me, AIM me, or catch me on IRC, I'm always open to a good chat. smile.gif

--------------------
--In Memory of H. Beam Piper
November 9, 1964
IN THE WAKE OF [b]FEDERATION!
+Quote Post
Anonymous
post Feb 18 2005, 01:18 PM
Post #24

Unregistered

Im the King of Summerset Isle he he he. Im funkymonkey613 on the ES boards but i misspelled my email address when i registered as funkymonkey so i can't be him sad.gif. These obviously arent my real names (duh) that'd be Mike so call me that if ya want i only jus got Morrowind 4 xmas and i GR8 im addicted which aint exactly a good thing lol.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Feb 18 2005, 08:44 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Hello evrybody! its me soulseeker from the elders scrolls forums.
+Quote Post
Eric Melech
post Feb 19 2005, 05:35 AM
Post #26

Associate

I hail from the Elder Scrolls forums! Hello all! Where's Oblivion.. WHERE'S MAH FRICKIN' OBLIVION!!?!? *paces back and forth, muttering to himself*
+Quote Post
Bored Guest X
post Feb 22 2005, 10:43 AM
Post #27

Associate

Howdy
I'm from the Morrowind Summit forums and I'm here to suck the secrets from Stargelman's mind.
+Quote Post
Warsgoth
post Feb 23 2005, 01:04 AM
Post #28

Finder
Group Icon

:paperbag: <--- that's awesome!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jessica. I am currently a student in the University in Cork, Ireland, and I will be a student for about 8 more years...
+Quote Post
morganthefay
post Feb 27 2005, 01:11 AM
Post #29

Retainer

hi guys! I have popped in to see what you rabble are up to!
you might have seen me about on the ES forums or Voblivion or Gamefaqs morrowindpc
I am here in the UK with hubbie and 2 kids(both boys of 2 1/2 and 4 1/2) and I am addicted to any info regarding OB!!
first game I have got interested pre release, and I am loving it!
:evil4:
I will be hovering!
+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 27 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #30

Evoker

Hey I'm demon pyrokronix off the Elder scrolls and rapbattles forum.

My hobbies are reading, playing football (soccer to americans), playing pc games and merking folks on RB and SS.

My rap battling record is 19-3
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post Feb 27 2005, 07:48 PM
Post #31

Unregistered

Im jonajosa
+Quote Post
Magefire
post Mar 8 2005, 12:23 AM
Post #32

Retainer

I feel a bit of a fraud signing up to this site since I am not waiting for Oblivion at all - I've only had Morrowind since November and am playing it for the first time. Unfortunately, I have very many things which keep me from playing sad.gif so my progress is slow. On the other hand, it gives me time to think about my next moves.....

I originally joined the original TES forums to get advice from such experts as Alexander, Hett, Monica21 - and, well, you know who you are. And I've stayed, but these days the first things I check are the fan fic posts. It's weird, when I was active in a Jane Austen board, the fan fic was so dire I avoided it totally. I've never found such a high quality of writing in this genre. Maybe I should get out more, I don't know....

Anyway, it's nice to be here. Pass the skooma pipe and mine's a Cyrodiilic brandy. Let's have some music, anyone got a fat lute?
+Quote Post
Aki
post Mar 10 2005, 03:09 AM
Post #33

Mouth
Group Icon

Im Aki (Duh tongue.gif ), and i came here from the ES boards. Dunno why....

You guys must have a magnet or something.

biggrin.gif

I absolutely suck at intros, I like Morrowind, love just about anything wolf related, like sci-fi and fantasy stuffs and...*rambles on*

Oh, and i like Werewolves..

IPB Image

:hugesmile: (and smilies)

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
jackal50
post Mar 10 2005, 05:42 AM
Post #34

Associate

Well my screen name for everything is jackal, but it's usually taken so i've been using jackal50. I've used that name for every single game profile i've played. You may ask why? and the answer is simple... I saw the movie The Jackal, with Bruce Willis, Richard Geere, and Sidney Portier. It's my favorite movie, of all time. (in it's own genre) and The Jackal is my hero. That said I'm new to this forum, just joined today. This is the second forum i've ever been a part of, the first was the ES forum which i just joined about 2 weeks ago. Well i've played Morrowind ESIII for about the last year and a half, or whenever the expansion came out for xbox. I can say that my favorite game types are RPG, MMORPG(don't know what that stands for mabye you could tell me...i heard that Final Fantasy was a MMORPG so i like it) and FPS's...pretty big gap to bridge. But what can i say. I live in Canada, and am attending my final year of high school. Well that's about all i can think of for now, so i hope this will turn out well.

Sinder Velvin's Edit: MMORPG stands for Mega Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.
+Quote Post
W4CK03
post Mar 11 2005, 09:22 PM
Post #35

Associate

HI im new here. Im from Montreal Canada, am a big fan of TES3 and really looking foward to Oblivion.
I liked games like Gothic 1&2 too. I highly recommend them to people who havent tried them.
English is me sencond language im french, so thats why you may see grammar and spelling errors from time to time. Hope people here have better things to do then criticize someon else's writtings. I always get smart@ss comments on other forums.

My screen name is pretty much the only one i have ever had except most of the time i spell it wacko3 instead of making it like it is now.
First time i ever chated was like 5-6 years ago on a PC that wasnt mine, took me 30 minutes before finally entering a chat room cuz i could find a user name lollll I finally went with wacko and its been my nick ever since.

--------------------
MorrowindGOTY and Gothic1&2 are my best games ever.good thing not all games last less then 20H
man i cant wait for The Elder Scrolls Oblivion. It will be the best RPG of all time
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/ 0RQAbA2QVHvp*fHlDDQzb3dGSqyfPVBAv6GwFCaAkGuBom1vy*rOS6lVxmaPPdsA2y1OfL0J8K9PYBlk
s0BYyCtRF7rc*wxgAkexnT*elw!Q/morrow.jpg[/img]
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Mar 16 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #36

Mage
Group Icon

My names LoneWolf i'm new to the forums (only joined yesterday). I've been in the ES forums since February and ive been playin Morrowind since bout...........January.

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Cloaksheed
post Mar 18 2005, 08:23 AM
Post #37

Retainer

Yeah hey guys, i mainly wonder around the official TES forums. I'm from Australia and i'm a big TES fan.

--------------------
' Last night I was looking at the stars and I was wondering where the heck is my ceiling! ' -cloak
+Quote Post
Channler
post Mar 20 2005, 06:46 AM
Post #38

Master
Group Icon

Hey everyone,

My name is... well its Channler and sometimes I magically become The on the IRC.

Lets see I started playing TES about 1 1/2 ago when my big bro brought it over on his Box (XBox). I am addicted to it and I love setting my acrobatics to 3000

I play RTW, TES, CoH, CoD, BF1942- and occasionally BFV, big PS fan, and I won't even list the countless RTS/TBS games I play

I don't think Archie likes me to much (I bug her on the chat channel), I spam, AAAHH! Real Monsters!, alot on the channel

What else. . . I am a bit of a amauter writer, but not even a tenth of TreyDogs writing ability's

Thats it.. BTW this is my second post!
+Quote Post
Xan
post Mar 23 2005, 02:28 AM
Post #39

Associate

Heya people... I'm new here. smile.gif Although I'm not new in the ES business. I am one of the librarians of The Imperial Library. Name's Xan... Xanathar. smile.gif

And this is me, more or less... I can't find a better pic of myself, so I raid Iron Maiden's archive for picture. smile.gif Btw, I'm one of the fans of that band.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Craigboy
post Mar 25 2005, 05:42 PM
Post #40

Associate

Name: Craig or Craigboy
Sex: Male
Do you go to school?: Yes, I’m in 8th grade.
Favorite game: Undecided
Xbox Live: No
Console(s): Xbox & PC (1.66 GHz)
Game(s) looking forward to: The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Jade Empire, Sid Meier's Pirates & Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.
RPGs played: Diablo, Diablo 2, Knights of the Old Republic, Fable, Icewind Dale, The Elder Scrolls: Arena, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind...

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post

48 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:15 AM